Paris In The Rain [h.s]

By harrehs_hair

[completed] "I'm Harry Styles. The artist." ~~ Two heartbroken individuals happen to stumble into each others... More

Prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23 *
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
37
38
39
40
41
42
43 *
44
45
46
47
48
Harry
To My Capolavoro
Aurora
To My Flower
La Plus Belle Femme
Paris In The Rain
Italy In The Spring *
Author's Note
Sequel !!!!

36 *

5.9K 156 172
By harrehs_hair

AN: I love you lots and lots <3

~Alex

●●●●●

My back met the door as soon as Harry closed it and locked it behind us, not a single soul home as everyone remained at the reception. Our kisses were hot and heavy as he had me trapped between him and the front door, hands roaming over each other's bodies as if we couldn't get nearly enough of each other. Placing his hands underneath my thighs, I jump up and wrap my legs around him, crossing my arms behind his neck as I press my body closer to his.

We could barely even make it out of the car once he pulled into the driveway. Once he had the car in park, he had immediately unbuckled my seatbelt and pulled me into his lap. It took a lot of breathless words to eventually pull ourselves out of the trance and even make it to the front door without climbing all over each other.

"Wait here," he breathes against my lips and I shake my head, threading my fingers through his curls and pulling him back against my mouth as he tries to break away.

Soft whimpers escape from both of our lips while our bodies press feverishly against each other. Every bone in my body was aching for him, fueling me with desire and passion. I needed him in every way possible. God, I just really needed him.

I never really realized exactly how much I ached for him - everything in me screaming for him to touch me and kiss me for eternity. Every touch seemed to linger on my skin and light me on fire, his kisses igniting my lips with a burning desire and an overwhelming need for more embers to ignite the fire within me.

"Baby, wait here," Harry says again and I once again shake my head, tightening my legs around his waist causing him to groan, "Aurora, please. I won't be long. Come upstairs when I tell you to."

"Fine," I whine, kissing him once more before unwrapping my legs from around him and letting him slip away from my touch, leaving me feeling empty and alone as I watch him race upstairs.

I take off my heels and hold them in my hands, fidgeting back and forth on my feet, anxiety now completely taking over me. I was about to show my body to Harry. My biggest insecurity being he wouldn't find me beautiful anymore and my flaws would turn him away from me.

It wasn't that I had any major scars from my childhood - it was those tiny strands of stretch marks that marked my skin in a way I could never find myself to love. Although I knew they were natural and almost everyone in the world had them, it was the main thing that made me insecure about my body.

"Okay, Flower," Harry calls down to me and I take a deep breath, letting my feet carry me upstairs as my fingers clasp tightly onto the railing.

Harry was waiting for me in the doorway of his childhood bedroom, his grey blazer and black boots now discarded while his eyes shone with happiness and excitement. He sends me a smile before stepping into the room, letting me pass by him while I feel tears form in my eyes at the sight in front of me.

Dozens of candles were placed randomly throughout the room, their soft golden light illuminating and casting shadows across the walls. The balcony doors were open, their white curtains blowing lazily in the wind as the moonlight casted its milky white rays across the floor. Shadowy figurines dance across the walls and the floor, darkness and light shifting and flickering across my body.

Standing in the middle of the room, I turn around to see Harry standing five feet away from me, his own form of insecurity flashing in his eyes, "Is it too much?"

"It's perfect," I smile, taking those few steps closer to him and standing on my tiptoes, placing my hands on either side of his face as I press my lips softly against his.

Harry sighs in relief against my lips, wrapping his arms around me and pulling me closer to him, "Are you sure you're ready for this, Flower?"

"I'm positive, baby," I whisper, pressing myself even closer to him than I already was. He smiles as I kiss him softly, not wanting to rush into things. I wanted to take my time and be able to take in every little detail and moment.

"And you haven't had too much to drink, right?"

"Only two glasses of champagne."

"So you're one hundred percent okay with this?"

I giggle softly, pulling away from him to looks into his eyes, "Harry, I'm ready. I'm not just doing this because I feel like I have to or because I'm drunk. I'm doing this because I love you and I want you and only you."

"I've never wanted somebody as much as I want you," he breathes out softly.

My cheeks flush red at his words as I take a step away from him, turning around and moving my hair away from my neck, "Unzip me?"

I instantly tense up as I feel his hands graze over the skin of my neck. Soft lips pepper kisses to my skin as he gently runs his hands up and down my sides, taking the zipper in between his fingers and dragging it teasingly slow down my back. I turn around once he's done and look up into his eyes before letting my dress fall to the floor and pool around my feet.

He takes in a sharp breath as his eyes roam over my body, that little voice in the back of my mind whispering to me that he's not going to like what he sees once I'm completely vulnerable in front of him. One of his hands comes up to trace my side with his fingertips, the simple touch causing goosebumps to rise on my skin and a small chuckle to fall from his lips.

Taking a few steps away from me and withdrawing his touch, he looks into my eyes as he starts to unbutton his shirt. My bottom lip slips between my teeth as more and more of his skin becomes visible in the dim candlelight, giving him a glowy golden look as if the sun itself was kissing his skin. Completely removing his shirt, he watches my eyes as I roam them over his torso before dropping his hands down to his belt buckle and undoing it.

I visibly gulp as he unzips his pants and lets them pool around his ankles, carefully stepping out of them while keeping eye contact with me. My heart begins to race as I reach behind my back to unclasp my bra and I close my eyes once the straps become loose around my shoulders, feeling the undergarment fall from my chest and hearing it drop to the floor.

"Open your eyes, Flower," Harry says, his voice cracking slightly.

I take a deep breath before slowly opening my eyes, looking up to see that Harry had his eyes glued to mine while his chest moved up and down rather harshly. Part of me was screaming to cover my chest back up and recoil underneath Harry's lust-filled gaze. But I knew I was safe.

Nothing but love and adoration filled his eyes as he let them travel slowly across my chest, his cheeks tinged a soft pink the same color as light pink roses, "You're so beautiful, Aurora," Harry whispers softly and it takes everything in me not to cross my arms over my chest.

But I only smile shyly at him while I wring my hands in front of me nervously. I watch as he hooks his fingers into the waistband of his boxer briefs and starts tugging them down his legs slowly, my heart racing faster than it ever has once they reach his ankles and he steps out of them.

Although I had seen him before, it was only in increments. Now standing here and seeing him completely vulnerable and open in front of me, it all hit me at once exactly how beautiful he truly is. The way the soft candlelight cast shadows of darkness and light across his body made my heart twist inside of my chest - the softest ray of moonlight illuminating his face, reflecting in his emerald eyes and causing his plump lips to glisten with the stars.

Biting down on my bottom lip, I hook my fingers into the waistband of my underwear before doing the same as Harry and slowly pulling them down my legs. I keep my head down as I step out of them and toss them elsewhere with my feet.

Slowly picking my head back up, my heart freezes as I see Harry standing there with his mouth slightly open. His hands seem to shake at his sides as he gulps visibly, his green eyes softly observing my body while making sure to comb every inch.

"Aurora..." he whispers, meeting my eyes, "Can I...can I touch you?"

I nod my head while smiling gently at him, reaching out with my hand to grab his before pulling him flush against me, shivering as skin meets skin. His hand immediately connects with my side as his fingertips ghost themselves across my skin, his eyes filled with amazement and wonder while he runs his hand slowly up my bare back.

"Why did you ever think I wasn't going to find you beautiful?" Harry murmurs before dipping his head down to place soft kisses to my neck, "Was it because of these?" His fingertips ghost across the stretch marks on my hips. I nod my head, swallowing thickly and gasping as one of his hands comes up to trace my breast that also held small stretch marks, "Flower, stretch marks aren't something you need to be ashamed of. They make you beautiful...almost as if they're your own version of your own unique beauty."

His words melt my heart and bring tears to my eyes. I wrap my arms around his torso and pull him closer against me, hugging him tightly as I bury my face into the crook of his neck. I feel him smile against my head as he hugs me back just as tightly, our skin flush against the other as I let the tip of my finger trace the indention of his spine up his back.

Giggling softly as I feel him shiver, I pull my head away from his neck and gaze up into his eyes, "I never in a million years thought I'd ever feel this beautiful...but here you are changing my mind."

He grins brightly at me while his hands softly caress my sides, "I never in a million years thought I'd ever find myself beautiful...but here you are changing my mind," tucking a stray curl behind my ear, the pad of his thumb dances across my cheek, "Aurora...my beautiful little muse. My Flower. I love you."

"I love you, Harry. I really do," I peck his lips while tugging him back towards the bed.

Feeling the back of my knees hit the edge of the bed, I fall backwards onto my back and prop myself up on my elbows as I watch Harry rake his eyes over me. His plump bottom lip slips between his teeth and he brings his right hand up to my lips, placing his forefinger on my bottom lip before slowly dragging it down. Down my neck, chest, stomach and finally stopping at my thighs - a wave of goosebumps left in his wake just by a simple touch.

I wrap my legs around him and pull him down to me, encasing his lips in mine while I run my fingers through his once styled curls that were now a beautiful mess between my fingertips. More desperate whimpers fall from our lips as Harry wraps his arms around me and shifts us farther up the bed until my head found the pillows.

I close my eyes once Harry starts placing kisses to my cheeks and nose, laughing softly as his curls tickle my skin, "Even your laugh is beautiful," Harry whispers against my skin while he descends to my neck, making sure to kiss every inch before moving to my chest.

I gasp and arch my back once his lips meet my breast, feeling every small touch, unlike last time when I had too much adrenaline coursing through my veins. He traces his lips softly along my stretch marks that marked my skin like poetic lines gracing a page of a notebook or soft strokes of a paintbrush dancing over a canvas.

To him, they were perfect...and that's all I needed to feel completely safe under his loving gaze and gentle touch.

"Beautiful. You're so so beautiful, my Flower," his breath fans across my skin, "Never forget that."

Taking his time to perfectly kiss every inch of my skin, he moves down to my stomach and does the same, fueling that burning pit of desire already bubbling inside of me and making me impatient. But I wanted this. I wanted him to take his time and I wanted to feel every mynute touch and graze of his skin against mine.

His ring-less fingers felt even softer against my skin, yet somehow foreign at the same time. The feeling of his soft lips against the skin of my stomach had me going into a state of complete bliss as I threaded my fingers through his hair. Ghosting his lips over the stretch marks that graced my hips, he runs his hand down the inside of my thigh while I squirm underneath his teasing touch.

"Harry," I whimpered softly as he starts placing kisses to the inside of my thigh. Feeling him smile against my skin while he continues to tease me, he takes me by surprise as he attaches his mouth to my bundle of nerves, causing me to gasp in surprise and buck my hips upwards.

Harry smirks at my reaction, pressing a gentle kiss to my clit before trailing his lips back up my stomach and chest, stopping at the corner of my mouth, "I've never seen a more beautiful woman in my entire life. Everything about you is perfect...from your breathtaking smile to those beautiful stretch marks that you're insecure about. I can't believe you ever thought I wouldn't find you beautiful...how can I not?"

Finally placing his lips on mine, our bodies move together in desperate movements and begging touches - the need for each other completely consuming us. Two bodies move together with such passion and desire, pushing and pulling, soft and harsh. Nothing went unnoticed by the other as electricity made its way through our system and sent our minds and hearts into overdrive.

Soft candlelight and pale moonlight painted our skin like poetic contrasts in the darkness of the night, shadows and light creating shapes and images across our bare skin.

Harry trails his hand down my body before his fingers finally find my bundle of nerves, my gasp and moan of pleasure swallowed by his mouth as he moves his finger in a circle. My nails dig into his back as he inserts one finger, my head tilting back and leaving his mouth while more moans fall from my lips.

"God, you're so fucking wet for me, Flower," Harry breathes out softly. Adding another finger, my back leaves the mattress as wave after wave of pleasure and euphoria coursed throughout my body. Pumping them in and out slowly, I sink my teeth into my bottom lip while his stiff erection rubs itself against my thigh, that feeling itself sending me spiraling.

"Harry, I need you. Now," I whimper as his soft lips places open-mouthed kisses to the skin of my neck.

He only hums in response without altering his actions, "Condom?"

"No, I'm on the pill," I manage to speak out in between sharp gasps and throaty moans.

He removes his fingers from me and takes my jaw in his hands, pulling my face down to look at him, "Are you sure, Aurora? I don't want you doing this just because you feel like you have to."

Gazing into his eyes and seeing nothing but pure intentions - his face filled with a need for conformation - I softly place my lips on his once more while crossing my arms behind his neck, "Yes, Harry. I want you now and I'll want you forever. I love you."

Smiling as if he'd just won the lottery he kisses me again before lining himself up with my entrance. His lips never leaving mine, he eases his tip inside and lets out a loud strangled moan, cursing under his breath before easing even deeper inside of me, "Holy fucking shit," he pants while bringing a hand up to clutch at the headboard, a giggle falling from my lips at his words.

I was in my own state of pain and pleasure, my mouth hanging open the same as his while I adjusted around him. It had been two years since I've done something like this or had been this intimate with someone, but god did I forget how good it felt. Giving him a quick nod once the pain eases away, he starts making deep, slow strokes, eliciting loud moans to leave my mouth.

"Fuck, Harry," I moan as I screw my eyes shut and rake my fingernails down his back. As he slowly rocked into me, I could hear his soft pants and throaty moans above me, one hand gripping my hip as the other remains on the headboard.

I force my eyes open to see his face scrunched up in pleasure, his eyes already focused on mine as his mouth hangs slightly open, "Are you...fuck...are you okay?" Harry breathes out the best he can in between his sharp gasps and moans of pleasure.

Placing my hands on either side of his face, I pull his head down to connect his lips with mine, swallowing each other's whimpers and quick intakes of breath. To be connected to him in this way was something that made my heart soar, all of my emotions and senses completely overwhelmed with ecstasy. With each deep stroke, I felt myself drawing closer and closer to the edge, wrapping both of my legs around his waist and pulling him even closer to me.

"Keep going. Don't stop," I whine into his mouth, parting it slightly to let his tongue guide it's way inside.

"Oh, fuck, Flower," Harry pants as I trail my hands down his sides and pull him even closer to me if possible, "You feel so good, baby."

I let out a strangled moan as he pushes himself even deeper inside of me, softly biting the exposed skin of his shoulder and digging my nails into his skin. A string of curse words along with his name falls from my lips as that familiar feeling of unimaginable pleasure pools inside of me, the feeling plucking me from reality and sending me tumbling straight into another world - a world where Harry was my universe and his smile was my sun.

Cupping his face in my hands, I start pressing kisses all over his face. My lips travel over every small freckle that graced his skin. They travel over the softness of his cheeks and the sturdiness of his chin. They travel over the crease embedded between his eyebrows. They travel over his closed eyelids, feeling his small intake of breath as I do so. They kiss the sweaty skin of his forehead that glowed under the warm candlelight that danced over us like petals twirling and playing in the wind.

And they finally rested on his lips. His lips that could kiss away any bad thoughts or unhappy smiles. His lips that could form the most beautiful smile anyone has ever seen and leave them speechless. His lips that could form sentences and phrases that healed any broken heart and fixed any predicament going on in someone's life.

His lips that kissed away my insecurities and made me feel beautiful - made me feel loved. His lips that claimed me as his flower. His lips that ceased the pain and cured the raging seas. His lips that felt like heaven against mine.

"I love you, Capolavoro."

"I love you more, Flower."

Our soft moans mingle with each other before escaping into the heated atmosphere surrounding us, sounding like a sweet melody and painting a showstopping masterpiece in the stars. Nothing more beautiful had ever left me so speechless, seeing the way his skin glowed and his eyes shone with an indescribable amount of love and pleasure. I couldn't help but to stare at him with his eyes screwed shut and his jaw slack, feeling myself fall apart underneath him as we shared this bonding moment.

Muscles flexed underneath his inked skin and defined him in the most beautiful way possible, glistening and gleaming under the pale moonlight and golden candlelight. His eyes were ablaze with passion and love as our thoughts swirled around each other.

Two hearts beat as one while our bodies moved in sync with each other, shifting and grazing almost as if we'd been doing this our entire lives. Almost as if we were made for each other. Soulmates brought together in this gigantic world by chance and stumbling right into each other's lives with ease.

His hand left the headboard and he tangled it in my hair, resting his forehead against mine as he continued his rhythmic strokes. Our chests heaved heavily and our eyes fluttered open and shut together as we tried to hold each other's gaze for as long as we could before having to screw them shut to restrain ourselves. With his hit breath fanning across my face - that usual hint of mint and sugar tickling my nose - turmoil was letting itself rage around inside of me.

With every graze of his lips across mine or along my jawline, fireworks exploded inside of me and I clung to him tighter, desperate to feel every inch of him pressed against me. Nothing could've prepared me for this - not something so raw and beautiful.

I surrendered myself to Harry and he's made me stronger than I've ever felt, filling me up with courage and strength to go out and face the world with him by my side. We had faced the storm and tamed the vicious sea that threatened to knock our boat over and leave us drowning.

Now the only thing we were drowning in was our love for each other.

"Fuck, Harry, I'm so close," I whimper, threading my fingers through his curls and squeezing my legs tighter around his waist.

"Are you going to come for me?" He said with a bit of a smirk, removing his forehead from mine. Placing his lips on my neck, I let out a string of curse words followed by his name, pulling his hair gently and feeling my back arch off of the bed. "Come for me, Flower. Show me how beautiful you are when you come."

Letting out a sharp cry and throwing my head back, the bubbling feeling inside of me swells as Harry continues his slow pace. I was teetering over the edge like a petal clinging on for dear life before flitting down to the ground, its high fading, and coming to an end.

And so after a few more slow thrusts and heart-stopping kisses, my high reaches its peak. I bury my head into the crook of Harry's neck, my mouth hanging open as all of the air in my lungs escapes me. Clinging to him while I writhe underneath him and let out strangled words and pants, I realized I've never felt this type of pleasure before.

It was the type of pleasure that made you go numb from head to toe, leaving you breathless and without any ability to move or even form a complete sentence.

And holy fucking shit did it feel amazing.

Seconds after, Harry moans loudly while letting my name and a string of curse words fall from his lips and land on my skin as he kisses and sucks on my neck harshly. Feeling him writhe and twitch on top of me as he, himself, reached his high felt incredible. I watched him as he clutched my hip tighter and screwed his eyes shut, his grip on my hair becoming tighter as he fell apart above me before collapsing onto my chest.

And unlike the time he showed his admiration for me silently - a brush of his fingers and a soft white camellia - he gave me every ounce of his being for me to feel whole again. He showed me exactly how much he loved me with each soft touch and breathless kiss, giving himself to me completely all because of the love he held for me in his heart.

Both of us taking in ragged and deep breaths, I unwrap my legs from around Harry's waist and go completely limp underneath him. I bring my hands up to entangle my fingers in his curls, watching as his head moved up and down with each breath that I took.

We lay there in silence for a few moments, neither of us being able to speak or even make a sound. It was a blissful silence that surrounded us like a warm blanket, a soft breeze blowing in through the open balcony doors and tickling our sweaty skin.

"That was amazing," we say in unison, causing both of us to laugh softly - a beautiful sound I knew I never wanted to leave my memory.

Harry picks his head up and rests his chin in the valley between my breasts, smiling lazily at me, "You were amazing, Flower. I can't believe you made me wait so long to experience something as breathtaking as this."

I push his curls away from his face with my hand and trace his swollen lips with the tip of my finger, "How do you think I feel after having waited for so long? I feel so incredibly stupid."

"So it was good then, yeah?" He asks with a cocky smile and I lightly flick his nose while giggling softly.

"I was right...you are cocky. And I've only just boosted your ego," I smile lovingly at him while raking my fingers through his silky soft curls, "But seriously though, thank you, baby. Thank you for making tonight unbelievably special and unforgettable."

"Anything for you, Flower," Harry grins at me before shifting slightly upward to kiss my lips, "If anything I should be thanking you. I've never experienced anything like that ever before," he adds before kissing me passionately again, humming contentedly against my lips.

Resting his head back on my chest, his fingertips start tracing small patterns across my ribs. I closed my eyes and reveled in his soft touch, twirling his hair in between my fingers. Although he was still positioned inside of me, it was almost comforting to still feel connected to him in more ways than one.

It was this moment - this exact moment - that I wanted to last forever. Just Harry and I completely wrapped up in each other with nowhere to be and nothing to do. I felt completely at home lying underneath him after having just shared such an intimate moment. I knew this night would forever be ingrained in my memory for as long as I lived, the image of him above me burned into my brain and flooded my eyelids anytime I closed my eyes.

I wasn't exactly sure how he was feeling or exactly what he was thinking but I knew it was probably along the lines of how I felt. Granted, I wasn't one to assume other people's emotions, but there was simply too much love and passion emanating from him for him to not feel at least remotely close to how I felt.

I'd love to see me from his point of view, wondering if that would make me appreciate myself and love myself more. If I saw myself through his eyes and heard his thoughts, maybe loving myself wouldn't be as hard. The amount of times stars glistened behind his eyes and the word beautiful left his lips whenever he was around me alone should already make me realize exactly how beautiful I should feel...but there were still those doubts.

Yet Harry could wash all of those away as easily as the wind blowing through the leaves of trees and the clouds drifting lazily by - a single look and smile causing those thoughts to vanish and causing me to love all of my pretty and ugly too.

Because in his eyes, there was no ugly. There was only his Flower who he adored beyond belief and couldn't seem to live without.

The warmth within his touch sent sparks throughout my entire body and soul, making me realize exactly what I've been living for.

I've been living for him. I've been living for Harry. Every kiss, every touch, every glance, was nothing shy of love and I made sure I reciprocated it through every small action.

I didn't want one day to go by and not express to Harry exactly how much I love him and how much he truly means to me. Harry had become my world the second my eyes landed on him. And yet now I considered him to be my universe.

It's funny how much of an impact one person can have on you.

I didn't want to think about what my life might be like if I had declined Liam's offer to attend the art exhibition. Maybe Harry and I would have met by walking past each other in the street, or maybe one day he'd happen to stumble into my flower shop and buy dozens of roses for one of his art projects.

Or maybe Liam and Louis would force us to meet, thinking it would be fun for a simple double date but watching it turn into something so much more.

But maybe we would have never met at all. We may have just been two soulmates wandering around Rome with their hearts locked in their cages, not wanting to fall in love again only to have their heart broken.

Harry would have gotten back in touch with Maria.

Niall would have gotten back in touch with me.

And that would be it. We would go back to our exes and completely miss out on what we were experiencing now, a love that seemed impossible and almost too much for one person to handle.

We had mended each other's broken hearts and had fallen even deeper in love than we had ever been before. So we were the Flower and the Capolavoro - a duo that could bring kingdoms to their knees and the world to stop spinning all at once.

"You know, baby," Harry mumbles while continuing his small actions, "I just recalled that question you asked me on the beach in Sicily. When you asked me if I preferred Paris or Rome."

I hum softly, smiling as I recall the simple question that I never got an answer to, "Yes, I remember. I never got an answer from you, you know. You said Rome but you never explained why."

"Would you like my answer now?"

"Only if you have one for me."

"I do," he hums quietly, "and I'd still have to say Rome."

I raise my eyebrows slightly even though he can't see me, "Oh, really? And why is that?"

Once again picking his head up to look at me, a sincere smile graces his plump lips, "Because of you."

Biting my lip in adoration, I place my finger underneath his chin and lean my head forward to kiss his lips, "How do I know you don't use that line on every girl you stumble across?"

"Because you're the only girl who's cared enough to ask me a question like that," he confesses.

And just like that...I fell even deeper in love with a man named Harry Styles.

As if that was even possible.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Baby Blue By Nora

Fanfiction

194K 5.1K 12
✔️ COMPLETE After her sister breaks both her legs in a climbing accident, Venus Sweeney has to step in as a model in her absence. Instead of spending...
21.2K 409 22
Violet, a travelling student, gets involved with a man named Harry Styles whilst studying abroad in France. Turns out, Harry is none other than her y...
12 0 22
AI GENERATED In a collision of artistry and love, Harry Styles, a passionate florist, and Lila Evans, a talented tattoo artist, find their worlds int...
19.9K 202 25
Imagines that are: Dreamy like the clouds in the sky, Sappy if you'd like to you wanna cry, Sweet as sugar If you'd like to feel the romance in the...