Jumping on the Train (Thomas...

By SunnyCoolKid

"I don't know, Thomas. It just seems like it could be the start of something bad." Thomas leans over and... More

disclaimer
The Call
Hello, My Name is Southern Hospitality
Kick Back and Chill
There's More to you than Meets the Eye
Accessories
It's All Good
On Television
Do Gooder
Harmony
Newborn
Yummy
More Monkeys Than a Barrel of Fun
Let's Make Things Better
Best
I Did It!
Fragile
Price
Talk and Text
Let's Party
Hope
Ageless
As Playful As A Kitten
Journey
Quick
Unwind
More Handsome
Big Trouble
On The Stage of Life
The Really Great Outdoors
You're About To Burn
Rare
You Can Choose Us!
Weather Changes, We don't
Dream
Big Red Sun
Hakuna Matata
Discovering the Unexpected
Colorful Compromise
Play Like a Pro
Too Comfortable
Age Can't Slow Me Down
Italian Style
Madness
Love Your Color
Silly
Ask Smart Questions
Yes, Really
Easy Does It
Has to Be
Time for Dinner
Genius
The Time of my Life
Unlimited
Point of View
Pick and Choose
Roof of the World
We Hear You
Celebrate
Modern Bride
Good
Going Public
Eventful
Fall in Love
Sassy Style
Moment
Under the Sun, the Moon and the Stars
Pony- Lovin'
Watermelon
Younger
Talk it Up
Carefree
Fun
Strong
Climb
Regular
Please, Tommy. Please.
Come Home
It's an Alien
Two Human Beings
Surprise
Bradley Walker and Shadow China
All the Little Babies
Nicknames
Oh, What a Life
Playlist
Driving Lessons
Thanks Willa
Labor Day

The First Day

4.5K 83 24
By SunnyCoolKid

(First day of eleventh grade for Iris)

You grin at Juliette as you open the door for her, "Are you excited?"

She shadows her eyes and raises her brows, "For walking around a living hell for the next four years? Totally."

You grin, "It's not so bad."

Juliette and you walk through the door. She mutters, "It's not so good either."

You spot Sidney and Percy waiting for you on the wall to the right. People stare at them as they pass by. Percy looks bored and careless, in a plain button down shirt. You don't have to dress up at this school, but Percy has always taken to looking nice. Sidney is lost in thought, in jean shorts as she leans against the wall. Neither of them pay any attention to the obvious stares they're getting. Percy, at least, is used to being the center of attention and he likes it that way. Sidney has not quiet gotten used to the stares, but she's learned to ignore them half of the time.

Percy looks over to the door, his eyes flickering to you for half a second. A mischievous smirk plays on his lips, "About time, Walters."

Several people look over at you when his voice raises above the crowd. Sidney's eyes turn to you and she offers a small smile, "You guys look cute."

You smile, "Thanks."

Percy steps forward, "We almost thought you weren't gonna show."

"I thought about it." Juliette mumbles.

Percy smiles, "Nonsense." He gestures around the halls, "We own these halls, Juli. Everyone here knows us."

Sidney rolls her eyes, "Only because they think we're all hot. If we were ugly we'd just be another face in the crowd."

You pat her shoulder, "And for that, we're glad."

"But everyone knows Percy's hotness out does us all!" You hear the playful voice echo towards you.

You feel a smile spread across your face as you turn and Tobias and Zy swaggering towards you.

Juliette scoffs, "You wish."

Zy walks over to her, placing his hand on the wall and pressing her up against it, jokingly, "I dont know, Juliette. Your clothes cover too much for me to be able to tell if you're hot. Why dont you come over after school and take off a few layers so we can decide?"

You furrow your eyebrows and scowl at Zy. He's always been like that. He's joking of course. That's just his personality. He's done that with you before but this is your little sister. And the amount of space inbetween them makes you want to bash his face in.

Juliette nudges his shoulder, "Perv."

Percy steps forward, laughing with Tobias. He pulls Zy off Juliette, "Dude, cut that out. She's a fish. Still innocent."

"Just a little freshman." Tobias teases, playfully.

Zy strokes Juliette's cheek, "A green bean."

You hear a farmillair voice, "Do we already have a sex scandal on our hands on the first day?"

You look over your shoulder to find Willa and Vanessa approaching you. Eyes follow them down the hall as Willas hips swish back and forth and Vanessa approaches confidently.

Juliette looks offended, "No."

Willa laughs as she and Vanessa stop in front of you.

Vanessa looks at Sidney excitedly, "Soccer try outs after school!"

Sidney nods, nervously.

Vanessa laughs, "You shouldn't worry. You got on the team last year. You'll make it again. Just think, next year I'm off to college and a new position as team captain will be open."

"Next year five of us are leaving this rat race." Percy mutters.

"I was going to say hell hole." Willa says sarcastically.

You all laugh and Percy looks at Willa, "You coming back to art class this year?"

She nods, "Of course. I'm going for the five thousand, baby!"

Percy grins, "No way. The five thousand? It's mine, dude."

Zy teases, "Ah, you art nerds."

Willa looks at the rest of us, "What about you guys? What extra circulars are you going for this year?"

Tobias folds his arms over his chest, "I was thinking about joinging the choir."

Zy snorts, "Dude, you've got all of your permanent teeth. You're playing for keeps now."

"Shut your face, Zy." Tobias scowls.

Zy grins, "I'm back on the soccer team. I've got a score to settle with Manor High."

"You're still mad about that?" You ask, furrowing your eyebrows and smirking a bit.

"Da*n, right, I'm still mad about it." He huffs.

"Language!" Juli hollars.

"Oh, yeah." Zy mumbles.

"What about you, Iris?" Tobias asks.

"Theatre." You answer simply.

"Of course." Percy jokes.

"Hey, Iris, you're going to let me get a VIP backstage pass when you become super famous right?" Zy asks.

You smirk and nod, joking, "Oh, yeah. Of course."

"We should go find our classes." Sidney says, nodding.

"Righto!" Willa nods, talking in a British accent.

"Hey, what's your first class, Juli?" Vanessa peers over her shoulder, as your group starts to walk.

Juliette looks at her schedule, "Shakespere lit."

"Oh, gosh!" Zy groans.

"That class is as depressing as hell." Willa says.

"I wouldve said as boring as hell." Percy corrects.

"You guys refer to this place as hell a lot." Juliette notes.

"Do we?" Percy says, sarcasm hinting his voice, "Must be because it is. Didnt you see that sign out front? 'Sandy School of Satin and Devil Worship'."

Juliette ignores him, "What's so bad about Shakespere?"

You're bumped into by someone rushing by and you grunt, watching two boys chasing each other down the hall. The others watch them and Zy brings out his dramatic side, "Because it's all like, 'OH, ROMEO! WHEREFORE ART THOU? OH, ROMEO!"

The guys chuckle and you spot your room number for your first class, "This is me guys. I'll see you later!"

They all look at you and wave, but Zy is on a roll, "OH! PARTING IS SUCH SWEET SORROW!"

Percy grabs his sleeve, "Come on, you idiot."

Your friends walk down the hall and you grin, turning to walk into your new homeroom.

Author:

HEY GUYS!

So guess what?

SCREW WHAT I SAID ABOUT WAITING A YEAR FOR THE SEQUEL!

I will be letting the sequel out VERY soon!

Like I said, it will not be from Tom or Iris' POV, but you will like it and they will both be in it! You will have to guess what it's about!

Anyway, calling it Yesterday.

So look for Yesterday - it's coming out soon!

Also, I have another TBS fanfiction out called The Rendezvous and I would LOVE it if you all gave it a read!

This was the last ever chapter of Jumping on the Train.

No more updates from this book.

Sadness.

I'm going to leave you now!

I would totally beat myself up if I didn't say this -

PARTING IS SUCH SWEET SORROW!

Bye!

-Sunny

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.2K 1.3K 71
When two famous actors land the job of a lifetime, they never expected the life that would unfold for them. Life isn't all fun and games for all cele...
110K 6.2K 43
❝ You just met him-❞ ❝ And I love him.❞ [ seokedjin® | copyright© ] A/N: this story is a bit rushed REPUBLI...
115K 2.4K 35
"i had all and then most of you, some and now none of you. take me back to the night we met." Y/N, the only girl in the Glade full of boys. It only t...
75.4K 2.1K 48
•Ranked 52 in #thomassangster• You are asked if they can film the Maze Runner on your property, and you agree eagerly. You finally meet the cast, and...