infatuation | s.r

By reidskneecap

spencer reid x reader after a paperwork day at the B.A.U, you skip drinks with the team to go to your hidden... More

please read!
one
2
three
four*
five
six*
seven*
eight
nine
ten
eleven*
twelve*
thirteen*
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen*
eighteen
nineteen*
twenty
twenty one*
twenty two
twenty three*
twenty four*
twenty five
twenty six*
twenty seven*
twenty eight
twenty nine
msg
thirty.
hey lol

seventeen*

9.3K 181 1K
By reidskneecap

a/n: HIII THANK YOU FOR 5K READS!!🥺

warning: this chapter has rough sex, and includes the use of the safe word. read as you please :)

——————————————————————

the day after the dinner at rossi's you're called in on a case , the case being in wyoming, involving young teens, these cases always hurt your heart.

the unsub ends up being a 18 year old boy, getting revenge on people who would tease him. the boy was smart , he was killing for revenge , he felt he deserved it.

this case made spencer noticeably uncomfortable.

you knew spencer had been bullied in high school, he opened up to you about it before, the way his voice choked up while telling you , broke your heart, you wanting nothing but to be there for spencer.

after the case , on the jet, spencer sits by you. the beginning of the jet ride , he was tense. bae clenched , knuckles clenching a book. you noticed this , and you slowly slipping your hand onto his leg. giving it light squeeze , before moving you hand to his, interlacing your fingers with his.

he remains stiff at first. you noticing and begin to pull your hand away from his, but he pulls it back, holding your hand, resting them on his leg. no words are exchanged between you , you lightly squeeze his hand, letting him know that you're there for him. and he quickly leaves a small kiss on your forehead, returning back to his book.

you relax, he wasn't mad at you , he was just having a hard time with the case. and you knew that. you rest your head on his shoulder, and he rests his head atop of yours , before you fall asleep.

•••

as the plane lands , you stir awake , spencer still reading beside you, your hand still in his.

"good morning." he grumble and you groan.

"after we land , we're going back to my place. i think you need to be punished for the stunt at rossi's." he says angrily, his eyes still glued to his book.

"spence? are you okay?" you ask concerned, searching his face for any hint of emotion.

"i didn't ask for you to be my therapist, y/n." he spits out and you nod. standing to get your belongings and get off the plane.

you and spencer bid the team goodbye , and walk to his car, you get in and sit in silence.

the car ride home was deal silent , no words exchanged , spencer didn't even rest his hand on your thigh. he always does.

maybe he'll be better when we get home.

you arrive at his apartment and you get out of the car, before walking into his door, within seconds your back is against the door.

your breathing starts to quicken , as you feel his hand wrap around your throat , squeezing at the sides.

you feel heat overtake your body, feelings dampness grow in your legs.

"so needy. you're such a slut." he spits , his hand palming your breast through his shirt , you reach your hand out to palm his bulge and he backs away.

"dont touch me." he says , you retract your hand, and he relaxes his grip from your neck.

"bedroom." he says , and you walk to the bedroom, trying to regain your breathing.

you walk in, spencer following behind you.

"strip." he says, and you do, peeling every item of clothing off of you , spencer removes everything but his pants , and sits down in the bed.

"come, bend over." you can't detect what he's feeling, you walk over to him and spencer forcefully bends you over his knee, causing you to slightly wince.

something is wrong with him. he never acts like this.

your thoughts are interrupted by a slap to your asscheek, a fairly hard one, and you yelp.

"count." he spits .

"o-one" you pant out.

two more hits come quickly to the same cheek, the hits still being slightly hard. and you feel yourself begin to grow wetter.

"mm..t-two, three" you moan out , feeling spencer's dick twitch beneath you.

the last two are painfully hard , causing your body to jolt against spencer's lap, you cry out.

"f-uck! four, f-five" you scream, and you feel spencer pull you off of him , turning you around and practically throwing you onto the bed. no care.

"s-spence" you try to speak to him but you're cut off by his voice.

"shut up." he grunts before grabbing your hips and flipping you over, your face pressed against the sheets of his bed.

you were worried , you'd never seen spencer like this before. eyes blank, the tone of his voice unreadable. this wasn't spencer.

was this a good idea? what if he hurts you ?

it's spencer , he would never hurt you.

right?

your thoughts subside as you feel spencer tease your entrance with the tip of his cock.

"you're so wet already, what a little slut." you moan at his words , and you feel his hand wrap around your hair.

spencer forcefully pushes himself into you , you let out a gasp, but it soon turns into moans as spencer thrusts into you , starting slow, but quickly speeding up.

he begins to pull your hair, tugging your head back as he thrusts into you.

"such a slut, you love my cock." he spits and his thrusts grow harder , hitting your sweet spot . you moan , and spencer taking his other hand and gives your ass a firm slap, you jolting at the  feeling. letting a small yelp escape your lips.

"shut up, i don't want to fucking hear you." he growls.

spencer then dangerously yanks your head back, and moves his hand to your neck. you yelp at the pain.

this wasn't pleasure. he's hurting you.

he begins to thrust dangerously hard, putting everything he has into the thrust , still tugging your hair, and his grip on your neck tightens , you feel your lungs begin to beg for air.

you need to stop this. he's hurting you.

"s-spence , you're hurting me." you pant out.

"i don't care." he spits, and tightens his grip on your neck even more.

you feel your head begin to fuzz, you gasping for air, and spencer pulls your hair again, you feel almost as he's trying to pull it out.

"p-p" you stutter , your voice is faint , you have almost no air. and you feel spencer hit your ass hard, and you scream in pain.

"i said shut. up" he yanks your heat between words.

come on y/n, find the words.

"p-pumpkin! pumpkin!" you practically cry out. and spencer immediately freezes , releasing your neck, and untangling his hand from your hair , he quickly sits you up, his eyes widening as they meet yours.

you gasp for air, your chest feeling as it was on fire , and your head feels as it was about to explode.

you feel the tears flow down your face, you lightly sob, and spencer quickly throws his boxers on before walking over to you.

he reaches his arms out to comfort you but you scoot back , shaking your head.

"no! don't touch me ! what the fuck is wrong with you ?!" you cry, tears steadily flowing down your face as you hug your knees to your chest.

"y/n i-i'm sorry , i don't know what got into me and i-i- .. fuck.. i'm sorry."

"no spencer! you fucking hurt me ! i couldn't fucking breathe for fucks sake! i didn't even do anything to you!" you basically scream at him.

"you didn't , you didn't do anything pretty girl, and i'm sorry, i-i don't know what i was thinking." he says, regret lacing in his voice.

"give me my clothes , i want to go home." you say blankly, wiping your eyes of tears.

"y/n" spencer pleads .

"give. me. my. clothes. spencer." you say, and he hands you your clothes.

you take them from him and try to stand on your wobbly legs, spencer walking toward you to help. but you step back.

"i said , don't touch me." you growl and he backs away, you see tears begin to roll down his  face.

you walk off to the bathroom, slamming the door behind you before you look at yourself in the mirror , heart breaking as you look at yourself.

you had a clear imprint of 5 fingerprints on your neck, you hair matted and messy, your eyes red and bloodshot , and your lip bleeding , probably from you biting it.

you body still shakes , and you slip your clothes on, tears silently sliding down your face, and you walk out of the bathroom.

"take me home." you say, avoiding eye contact with spencer.

"y/n please , we can talk abo-"

"take me home spencer." you say weakly.

you hear him sigh, and his shoulders drop.

"okay." he says defeated , and he grabs his keys and you walk out of his apartment.

you get in the car, no words exchanged , tears sliding down both yours and spencer's face. you arrive at your apartment, and you grab your bag, finding your keys and exiting the car.

"y/n" you hear spencer call, and you turn , searching his eyes.

"what" you say. and you see his eyes, they're filled with tears and regret.

"i-i'm sorry." he says , tears flowing down his face faster.

"goodnight spencer." you say, before walking up the steps to your apartment.

and as soon as you were behind closed doors. you broke.

————————————————————————

AHHHHHH IM SORRYYYYYYYYY, butttt i will update again tonight hehe, don't worry ;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 26.9K 32
π‘ π‘œ π‘π‘Žπ‘™π‘™ π‘œπ‘’π‘‘ π‘šπ‘¦ π‘›π‘Žπ‘šπ‘’, π‘π‘Žπ‘™π‘™ π‘œπ‘’π‘‘ π‘šπ‘¦ π‘›π‘Žπ‘šπ‘’ π‘€β„Žπ‘’π‘› 𝑖 π‘˜π‘–π‘ π‘  π‘¦π‘œπ‘’, π‘ π‘œ 𝑔𝑒𝑛𝑑𝑙𝑦. 𝑖 π‘€π‘Žπ‘›π‘‘ π‘¦π‘œπ‘’ π‘‘π‘œ 𝑠�...
77.8K 1.8K 19
Y/N has always dreamed of going to Paris and her team at the BAU wanted to help make that dream a reality. The group is more like family than coworke...
98.2K 1.5K 27
(Spencer Reid x Reader) Dr Spencer Reid a genius with an IQ of 187 and an eidetic memory, my friend an colleague who just so happened to be the man I...
91.8K 1.8K 34
I savor the kiss. I savor the moment. I savor the way Spencer tries to get his hands on my back. I know that life is changing for a while. My pessimi...