Love Conquers All ❤

Від turklove

This is sort of a future take on what might happen after the tragic events of epi 38 of the on going turkish... Більше

If only time could be turned back
New life , New Acquaintances
Frozen - part 1
Frozen - part 2
Blast from the past
Reconnecting - part I
Reconnecting - part II
Author's note
New Beginnings
Thank you note & Hercai update
Falling in love
new story update
Cravings
New story Teaser
Hits & Misses - I
Hits & Misses - II

Forever in your arms

1K 23 14
Від turklove

Hi guys !! so this is a special chapter cuz its Akin's birthday today 😍❤ the story shall hopefully pickup next chapter 😄 but this one is purely fluff ...you can say they are not yet done with reconnecting 😉🔥
Enjoy ! 😘

"Miran miran stop " reyyan tried to move out of miran's grasp as she tried to mix the salad on the kitchen counter.
It was late in the evening and reyyan was making dinner for both of them after having changed into her nightwear.
"Ne miran miran" teasing her miran circled his hands around her waist and pulled her back to his chest kissing her cheek .
Reyyan sighed in content resting her head back on his chest , she had craved for his touch for his arms and now when he was here she didn't wanna let go of him ever , she wanted to stay forever encircled in his arms .
"Karicim..." miran huskily whispered in her ear slowly inhaling her scent and starting to kiss down her neck and shoulder , one finger fidling with the sash of her nightrobe .

"Mirrr... aaan" reyyan stuttered as miran pulled her robe open and slid it down her arms.
"Hmm ???" Miran hummed with his one hand moving down her lacy chemise pulling and twisting her nipple and the other creeping down.
" Evet karicim ? Do you want me to stop ? Tell me to stop and I'll stop "
Enjoying the pleasure reyyan could only bite her lip and shake her head.
It was the sign miran needed and he plunged two of his fingers into her hot wet centre.
"Ahhhh...." came out reyyan's cry she was so sensitive yet aroused at all times because of her hormones ,every touch made her body tingle .
He continued plunging his fingers into her depths and brought the spaghetti strap of her chemise down to free her breast . While palming her soft flesh in his hand he realised that her breasts had grown in size and were actually spilling out of his palm and he wasn't complaining one bit.
Pulling at her nipple a little rougher he started kissing reyyan's neck while continuing to hammer his fingers into her centre.
Reyyan was losing herself to the sensations she was experiencing and with one last moan she orgasmed .
Removing his fingers and grinning as he made reyyan orgasm just with his fingers he turned her around and kissed her lips and pulled her chemise down to her waist freeing her other breast and rendering her topless.

He cleared the counter behind them shoving the plates and salad bowl to the side and lifted her up onto the counter.
Hooking her legs around his waist reyyan dragged mirans pants down his waist just a little to free his erection.
Bending her backwards onto the counter miran's hands roamed all over her body especially feeling around her belly making reyyan pant in anticipation.He moved his hand slowly from her waist to her bottom and squeezed it slightly.
He started to trail kisses down her neck and started a path towards her left breast leaving several light kisses around the nipple until he licked it twice before taking it in his mouth.
Reyyan moaned when he began sucking on that breast, his tongue still playing with her nipple , His left hand palmed her right breast squeezing it and twisting the nipple between his thumb and forefinger.

Reyyan needing to hold onto something unable to bear the pleasure coursing through her gripped at his shoulders and pulled his hair making him raise himself up from her breasts. She moaned at the loss of contact when his mouth left her breasts but he quickly moved his knee to spread her legs , lining up his erection he entered her in one swift motion .
He couldn't take his eyes off from the sight before him, reyyan moaning with pleasure with her neck and back arched onto the counter her breasts sticking out with her nipples pointed and glistening with his saliva and her hands pulling at her hair unable to bare the sensations her body was going through ...he was the luckiest man on this earth to have this beauty under him writhing in pleasure and he was only one with whom she was gonna experience it .
Pulling her up to his chest he fastened his strokes which made reyyan wrap her arms around his back and hold on , she din't have anymore energy left in her body and within the next few moments both of them reached their peak and reyyan became a puddle of goo in miran's arms .
Both of them stayed locked in the same position just feeling contented and blissful.

Reyyan lost of herself to exhaustion and murmured to miran to take her to bed , nodding his head miran carried her to her bedroom and layed her down gently on the bed removing her  and covered her body with his t-shirt and tucked her into d comforter.
He layed down beside her and stroked her hair and cheek and just felt blessed and happy that they were reunited after all the chaos their lives had endured.
He didn't want to close his eyes for the fear that this might be a dream and when he woke up he wouldn't find reyyan beside him but exhaustion took over and he fell into a blissful sleep .

The sun's rays shined upon the couple through the windows creating a beautiful picture of two lovers tangled together in bed .
Reyyan was the first to wake up
finding herself safely cuddled in miran's arms.
She took her time staring at the breathtaking specimen that was her husband , he looked so peaceful just like a cute baby when he slept.
She raised her hand and gently traced his beard moving to his Adam's apple and further down to the lightly scattered hair on his chest.She stopped her movement there and drew patterns on his chest and traced the 2 bullet wounds above his chest that he had miracously survived. Stretching toward him she placed a kiss on his chest , The thought of always waking up in miran's arms put a smile on her face. She felt like the happiest person alive.

"hmm...günaydin karicim " she lazily looked up from his chest into his green eyes which were fixed on her, filled with love mirroring hers.
"günaydin kocacim" He leaned in to kiss her forehead while she kissed his jaw.
Instinctively miran's hand moved to reyyan's belly and touched it "günaydin to you too" he smiled.
Reyyan was touched by the love miran was showering to their unborn child she was luckiest woman , how could someone be so perfect tears welled up in her eyes looking at him in admiration.
"Reyyan iyim isin ? I didn't want to upset you".
"No no I'm just so emotional seeing your love for our child , we are so lucky to have you" she smiled through her tears... Miran shook his head and looked at her seriously "yok reyyan I'm the luckiest Allah first blessed me with you and now with this child and inshallah many more , you both are my life I don't need anything more "

"Did you sleep well?" he asked lightly tracing patterns over her arms,  she sighed and moved closer to him in his arms letting him know she had.
"I did. I slept very well indeed. What about you?"
"I always sleep well when you're in my arms ashkim" she smiled against his neck and took the opportunity to bite the flesh there before sucking gently on it. "And since that's where you'll be sleeping from now on, wearing one of my shirts like today or preferably nothing at all…" He gently moved her so he could kiss the hollow beneath her ear before taking her earlobe in between his teeth and sucking on it. She loved when he sucked and bit her neck and she was sure he knew it.
He traced his lips from her neck up towards her jaw slowly finding his way to her lips.
Reyyan moaned against his mouth  , but before he could deepen the kiss reyyan pulled back breaking their kiss and shot off the bed and ran to the bathroom puking her guts out into the toilet bowl.

Alarmed miran ran behind her and held her hair back ...oh god this so disgusting and embarrassing reyyan thought can't I have one normal morning without puking ...
"Miran lütfen leave me alone you don't have to see this " she pleaded in her hoarse voice .
"Reyyan... stop I'm not disgusted amah iyim isin ? Hadi lets take you to the doctor " he asked her in a worried tone.
Lifting her head and flushing the toilet she splashed water on her face and stood panting for a while till her breathing normalised "Evet I'm fine no need to go to the doctor it's normal to have morning sickness in this condition "she explained to miran and miran relaxed a bit taking in the information.
"Tamam you freshen up I'll get you something to drink... Is tea good for your stomach ? " He asked stroking her hair and looking at her flushed face "Evet " she replied nodding. "tamam" miran kissed her forehead and left closing the door behind him.

She needed to take a shower to wash off the disgusting smell of her puke that she was so strongly getting no wonder miran ran out so urgently to get something uff reyyan ya she huffed with her face in her hands...

The hot shower relaxed her muscles and also the soreness she felt down there , she smiled and blushed thinking about their night.
Soreness didn't bother her though instead it reminded her of how she missed feeling him inside her how could she go without having sex for 3 months was beyond her ...
Washing off the last of the soapy studs from her body she turned off the shower and turned to get the towel only to realise she never took one in the first place .
Uff ya reyyan why are you so stupid she berrated herself How are you gonna go get the towel in this state ? Lost in thinking she didn't hear miran coming into the room with her tea until the knock on the door brought her out of her thoughts.... "Reyyan are you finished with your shower karicim ? I've brought you tea gel gel  drink it before it gets cold" miran spoke to her through the door.

Oh god ! Reyyan think think you can't go out like this what am I gonna do uff allah ...tamam tamam sakin ol reyyan don't be embarrassed its not like he hasn't seen you naked your pregnant with his child for god sake and that involves a lot of nakedness , she felt bold all of a sudden and then took a step forward to open the door only to chicken out at the last sec ...she lightly banged her head on the door and took a deep breath come on reyyan she said to herself .
Hesistantly she just slightly opened the bathroom door so much that only her head could peak out and keeping her rest of her body hidden behind the door called out to miran...

How long can she take in there?"  miran thought as he sat on reyyan's bed. He didn't know why, but he was incredibly anxious for her to come back to her room.
Reyyan had been in the shower for the past twenty minutes and the mental images he was getting weren't helping him at all and having his wife naked next door was starting to unsettle him. He was going crazy!
10 minutes had passed and still there were no signs of reyyan coming out of the bathroom.
He got up quickly when the door started to open and reyyan called out to him.

"yes reyyan ? "...
"umm... I forgot to get my towel could you pass it to me ?" she asked shyly.
"tamam" miran replied not before a mischevious thought overtook his mind.
He took the towel and walked up to reyyan handing it over , reyyan took hold of it casually only to find miran not leaving the other end ..." Miraan" she warned him with her eyes.
"ne miran ?" he shrugged his shoulder and smirked.
"please leave it" she tried pulling it with a little force .
He shook his head winking , "miran ya! " reyyan was seeing what he was doing ...
"Do you need any help, love?" miran smirked, asking innocently.
Moving closer to the space from which reyyan was poking her head out "you know reyyan I was also thinking of freshening up I think we wouldn't need the towel for now" his voice sounded hoarse dripping with desire .
"yok ! now come on give me the towel" Reyyan's eyes widened and she tried to pull the towel more forcefully which lead to her opening the door even wider and exposing her herself to miran's hungry eyes, he could not focus on the words coming out of her mouth, her body was his new temptation and honestly it was a great distraction.

He closed the door behind them and silently moved towards her and pried the towel out of reyyan's hand and set it on the counter behind them.
Her cheeks flushed and she dropped her head. Her gaze fell to his pants, which were now tight over his erection. She gasped and looked back to his face. Miran drank in her naked body greedily, and she saw him drag his eyes from her lips, to her breasts, over the curve of her waist, and down her slender legs.
He swiped her wet hair back and traced his finger over her lips , "I do not know if I will ever get enough of your beauty , your Innocence "  .
"Miran" reyyan whispered.
Without saying a word he backed her into the shower stall removing his pants on the way.
He pushed her gently to the tile wall behind her and placed one of his knees between her legs and took her lower lip between his , sucking on it he ran one of his hand up and down her thigh, caressing it gently.
"Miraaan" she moaned between kisses.The combination of his lips and hands touching her sent shivers all over her body.
"Yes?" he grunted as he kissed her neck and turned on the shower behind her.
Reyyan ran her hands up his chest until she reached his neck and wound her fingers in his hair, pressing his body to hers she pulled him towards her so she could kiss him. She bit her lower lip and rubbed her body against his, feeling his hard erection against her stomach. It was amazing how she could be this confident and bold with him

With hot water cascading down on them Miran placed himself between her legs and let the tip of his erection lightly brush against her entrance , gently he raised up reyyan allowing her to wrap her legs around his waist as he slowly entered her.
"ahhh miran..." she said in a strangled voice.He fit her perfectly, filling her completely and making her feel complete.

He lowered her further onto him and started moving slowly in and out of her.
Reyyan arched her back as waves of pleasure coursed through her. She tightened her legs around him as he continued to pound into her. He quickened the strokes making her moan against his neck with every hard thrust.
He kept moving and she could feel herself getting closer to her release
"ahhh! Miraaan!" she screamed his name as he thrusted inside of her, making her reach her release. One more thrust and she could feel him shaking and pulsing inside of her.
He groaned against her neck as his grip on her became tighter.
After recovering slightly he put her down and kissed her neck. His breathing, as well as her, was fast. She ran her hands through his hair as he looked at her as the now cold water washed over their heated bodies.

"seni çok seviyorum reyyan." miran panted in her ear.
"ben de çok seviyorum miran. I always will, forever and eternity."
He smiled and placed a tender kiss on her forehead.
He grabbed her hand as they stepped out of the shower.
He held her towel for her, and reyyan stumbled toward him, blushing at her lack of grace. She held her breath as he patted her skin dry, moving the towel over her body slowly taking his time before wrapping it gently around her , wrapping one around himself he took reyyan's hand and exited the bathroom.

Walking towards the dresser miran dropped his towel and started to change into his clothes , "Hadi get ready I'll make you breakfast" hearing no response miran turned around.
"See something you like karicim ?" he winked seeing Reyyan blushing and biting her lip.
Reyyan shook her head and averted her eyes making miran laugh .Uff these damn pregnancy hormones she couldn't get enough of him.
Question was will she ever get enough of him ?....

Vocab :
* kocacim : my husband
* karicim : my wife
* ashkim : my love
* gel : come
* hadi : let's / come on

Phew....is it hot in here or what ! Hope the wait was worth it .

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

409K 15.4K 36
Ever wonder how your supposed best day of life will turn into a lifelong nightmare. Two people, two different worlds yet bound by the same emotion, "...
946K 38.7K 54
| Complete | ✅ They stared into each others eyes and everything seemed completely oblivious to them. Raw emotions of love and care were floating in...
45.7K 2.5K 29
Snippets of alternate outcomes in the lives and enduring love story of Can Divit and Sanem Aydin. When I started out with this story, I only intended...
327K 33K 181
Special mention in #Wattpad love awards Most impressive rankings #1 in Together-11/06/2022 #2 in Emotional-13/11/2021 #3 in Emotional-15/11/2021 #3 i...