1dsexualfrustrations

By unicorn-whale

Credits to the tumblr account Some are private so you will have to follow me. Erase the book from you library... More

Hello Horn Dogs!
Heartbreak Girl
You Make Me Better
You Are My Light
Private
It Will Rain
What Happens in a Tent
Hey guys
Only If It's Fate
Trapped With Him
Play Nice
Parking Spaces
Stranger
Harry
Just Another Nice Guy
Let Me Take Care of You
Something Great
Merry Birthday
Broken Bottles
What Can I do to Make You Happy?
I Do Not Need You Calling Me Baby
I updated
Two Tri's
Football Game
The Man Who can't be Moved
I Don't Need You
I Don't Need You (Part II)
Hurricane
Got It!!
Playing House
The Jail
Happily
Taking Advantage
Surprise
Toilet Trips
Out of This World
Gay?
Words Can't Describe My Love For You
Dreams Can Become a Reality
Private update

Big House Party

2.9K 37 0
By unicorn-whale

Big House Party

Niall's P.O.V

"What?! I can't hear you!" Zayn yelled as he held a red plastic cup in his left hand as some chick grinded her ass against his dick. All five of us had gone to a major house party and I was struggling to look for Liam who was, unfortunately, my ride home. I had been trying to have fun all night but I couldn't. All the girls here were either insanely drunk or taken by some other guy. I groaned and shook my head never mind and walked passed him. I looked around and saw people either making out, drinking, smoking, or even all three. No one was just having a genuine conversation which got me just a bit mad. I admit I have had a bit to drink but I was only on my third cup! I know when I'm fully drunk and I'm not even close to being drunk.

As I passed sweaty bodies that danced in the gigantic living room I finally made it to the grand staircase and headed up stairs to find the nearest bathroom with no one fucking in it! I opened the first door and that was a mistake as I saw Liam thrusting into a girl who was a moaning mess.

"Oi! Mate! Get out!" he yelled as I held my hands up in surrender and quickly shut the door. I shook the image out of my head quickly and continued to walk down the hall until I saw a door at the end of the hallway. I shrugged and just hoped in my head that there was just someone who was fully clothed behind this door. I slowly opened the door and to my happiness there was no one naked nor was there anyone in bed.

"Hello?" I asked the girl who was sat at the desk in the corner of the room with her back turned against me. She hadn't turned around yet and continued to have her pencil dance along the paper of her big long notebook.

"Excuse me?" I said again as I walked into the bedroom and closed the door behind me. I then continued to walk closer behind her and gently tapped her shoulder making her scream and jump from her chair and onto her feet.

"What the hell!!" she yelled as she pulled her headphones out of her ears and placed her hand over her heart. I couldn't help but to let out a small laugh as she glared at me with her breath pattern rapid and her hair falling to the front of her face. I noticed she wasn't into the whole party thing by the way she was dressed. An oversized sweatshirt with some small shorts and her hair pulled into a messy bun at the top of her head with glasses framing her small face.

"Oh, I um... I'm sorry. I was just looking for a free room." I said as I rubbed the back of my neck all of the sudden becoming very nervous. She groaned and stormed passed me and swung open the bedroom door and said,
"Well sorry but my room isn't available for social fucking." I gave her a confused look and realized what I had said didn't exactly sound very good.

"Oh no, I don't mean... I meant I didn't want to be around all those people who are drunk out of their mind and are moaning every god damn second." I sighed hoping she would close the door before another couple comes barging in. She hesitated before she slowly closed the door and walked back to her desk taking a seat once again.

"I didn't mean to scare you. Sorry." I apologized as I sat at the corner of her bed after placing my cup on her nightstand.

"Mhmm." She mumbled as she picked up her pencil and continued to draw whatever she was drawing before I came in here.

"I'm Niall by the way... you are?" I asked earning an annoyed sigh from her as she put her pencil down and turned her body to face me.

"Look, I'm not going to sleep with you." She said as she looked at me straight in the eye. I laughed causing her eyebrows to pull up and her body to stiffen.

"That has not been my intention. Cross my heart hope to die." I said as she relaxed a bit and pulled the sleeves to her hoodie past her fingers.

"So then why are you still in here?" She asked as she gave me her full attention now.

"Well at first it was to get away from that crazy party my friend dragged me to but now I kind of just wanted to talk to you because one, you're not intoxicated, and two, you aren't throwing yourself at me." She let out a soft chuckle as she stood from her chair and walked over to the other side of the bed pulling out a family sized pack of chips and plopped down onto the bed way too far away for my liking.

"Want some?" She said as she opened the bag of lays chips and grabbed a handful and placed it into her mouth. I felt a smile spread across my face as I crawled to the top of the bed and sat next to her grabbing a handful of chips from her lap.

~ two hours later ~

"Oh come on! Open up!" She said as she sat in front of me with her legs crossed and a pile of Mentos in her hand. We had been trying to aim them in each other's mouth, Y/N failing miserably due to the fact that I didn't open my mouth wide enough for her to get a good shot. She pouted her lips and put her hands in her lap as she knew I wasn't going to open my mouth wide enough for her to be able to throw one in there.

"Aww don't pout love. It makes me want to kiss you uncontrollably." I blurted out not thinking of what I just said. I felt my cheeks quickly heat up and her body moving closer to me.

"What's stopping you?" she whispered staring into my eyes as she let go the Mentos in her hand and placed her hands on both of my knees.

"The fact that I'm not sure that I will be able to stop myself from going to far." I said as she slowly rubbed her hands up and down my legs.

"How about you tell me when you want me stop?" she said as her hands played with the button of my jeans. I gulped and nodded my head in agreement as she un buttoned my jeans and pulled them down my legs. She then took off my shirt and jumped off the bed locking the door and walked back crawling on top of me. She began to straddle my lap as my head laid against the headboard as her nails ran over my stomach playing with my boxers. She then got off my lap and slipped them down my legs giving me a source of release my throbbing còck needed. She then wrapped her small fingers around my shaft giving it a good pump or two before jumping off the bed and stared at me.

"Do me a favor and jack off right now." I did as she said and pumped myself as she began to slowly strip in front of me. Teasingly slow, she took off her shorts and sweatshirt leaving her in only her bra and underwear. I took in a sharp breath as I quickened the pace as she unclipped her bra letting it fall swiftly to the floor and walked over towards me. She pulled my hand away from my còck and brought her leg over my hip so she was straddling me again. I could feel how wet she was through her underwear as her heat was placed directly over my dìck. I let out a low groan as she began to move her hips up and down my shaft resulting in her dry humping me, which was a major turn on.

"Fùck." She said as she grabbed one of her nípples into her hand and began to play with her breast. I looked up at her to see such beauty as her eyes tightened and her bun slowly coming un-done. I reached up and let her hair loose as it cascaded down her back in long waves. More innocent moans slipped her lips as she continued to bite them turning her lips into a bright shade of red and pink. I groaned as she grinded herself harder onto me and quicker causing me to grab her hips and push her along with my movements as my orgasm quickly approached.

"Y/N. I'm so close."

"Shit. Niall cüm. Fucking cüm for me." She yelled as she wrapped her hands around my neck and letting her fingers pull at the roots of my hair. I moaned as she sucked on my neck pushing me to the edge as I cummed all over my stomach.

"Fùck!!" I screamed as I rubbed myself against her riding out my orgasm. She then let her tongue run all over my stomach cleaning me up almost giving me another orgasm at the sight of her. She smiled as I pushed her back to the bed and slipped her underwear down her legs, throwing them across the room.

"Are you going to cum for me princess?" I said as my fingers began to play with her folds as her back began to arch.

"I'm going to cüm s-so fucking hard for you." She breathed out as her fingers found their way to my hair once again.

"Christ, you're so beautiful when you are being filled with pleasure. Tell me, who is making you feel so good? Who made you so god damñ wet?" I growled as I slipped one finger into her soaking pūssy teasing her as I pulled in and out slowly.

"Shít! You did Niall. You fućking made me go crazy over your hot body." She yelled causing me to smirk and slip in another finger into her pumping in and out quickly. I then leaned down and sucked onto her clít causing her to tug at my hair and me to moan which seemed to push her off the edge.

"Niall!!" She screamed as her orgasm took over leaving her in an out of breath state. She slowly came down from her high as I crawled back up to her pulling strands of hair out of her face before placing my hands on both of her cheeks.

Slowly, I pulled her closer to me closing the space between us as our lips made contact for the very first time and that very first time was one of many to come.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

337 54 19
just read it😁
1.5M 10.4K 140
Requests are open :) Preferences written by xLexiGurlx
7K 64 23
Enjoy some imagines and preference!