{Unnoticed} [book 1: Daichi's...

Par ennoshitasbby

"Look after her, will ya?" Daichi asked the new captain of the volleyball team Ennoshita "I will, don't worr... Plus

Intro
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 19
Part 20
My book gets recomended to me, the author screenshots

Part 18

1.6K 69 71
Par ennoshitasbby

Y/n woke up still in Chikara's arms. That night somehow she had moved to be fully on top of him, his arms still around her. She was comfortable and didn't want to move.

"WAKE UP SLEEPY HEAD!" Daichi yelled as he swung open. Chikara groaned as he woke up from the yelling. "whoops...sorry, I didn't realize you were where Ennoshita"

"It's ok" he yawned and then brought the blanket over both of their heads "I'm not getting up yet, and I'm not letting go of your sister so she isn't either"

"I- ok, I did kinda wake you guys up" he scratched the back of his head "I don't think I ever had to wake you up at training camps so I've never seen this side of you"

"Sleepy Chikara gets his way or else" Y/n chuckled

"Mmm ok, I'll leave you two be" he left the room but came right back "what am I saying?! Your literally in bed with my little sister! No, get up! Both of you!"

"Nah ah" Y/n said snuggling into Chikara "Chikara getting up means he had to go get ready for graduation, which means he's graduating, and I don't approve of him graduating, so no we're not getting up"

"Suddenly I don't want to graduate" Chikara joked

"Good, because your not aloud to" Y/n said making Chikara chuckle

"But actually you guys do need to get up, graduation is in a couple hours, Ennoshita has to get ready" Daichi said

"Nope" Y/n said

"Yep" Daichi said as he went and pried her off of Chikara

"Only of you let me use you as a tree" she said

"Huh?"

"She wants to wrap her arms around your neck and her legs around your middle, use you as a tree" Chikara explained "I should know, I'm her personal tree"

"He's a mean tree, he throws the sloth" she pouted

"Sloth?" Daichi asked with Y/n now using him as a tree

"She's the sloth" Chikara chuckled "she holds onto the tree, you, like a sloth would"

"Oh, I can throw the sloth?" Y/n tightened her grip

"Nooooo, mean trees throw the sloth"

"Yeah, I'm a mean tree" Chikara chuckled "I throw her on her bed all the time"

"Your relationship is weird" Daichi shook his head

"It can be" he chuckled and stood up from her bed. Y/n jumped down from Daichi and jumped on Chikara's back "babe, I have to go get ready"

"No" she mumbled into his shoulder

"I have to" he sighed

"No" she said and Chikara felt tears through his shirt

"I know you don't want me to" he said as she slowly slid down his back and he turned around and hugged her

"I don't wanna go to school without you" she choked out "who will I eat lunch with? Who will walk with me to the gym? Who will walk me home? Who will walk with me to school?" She listed all the things they did together

"I can still walk with you to school, I found out my classes don't start till 10, and I'll be there everyday to walk you home after practice. As for lunch, you can eat with Yachi and Hinata, or Yamaguchi and Tsukishima even" he reassured her "I know you don't want to go to school without me, but it'll be ok"

"That was adorable" Daichi sniffed and whipped a single tear "but Ennoshita has to go now"

"Bye" he whispered and kissed her forehead

"You missed" she said before pulling Chikara down into a kiss "never steal my line again like you did last night"

"Ok, ok" he chuckled and headed towards his house

Y/n started getting ready as well. She put on a simple blue dress, it was Chikara's favorite though. She grabbed a small white jacket to go on top. She did her hair a light make up, Chikara hates when she does heavy makeup because it pulls away from her natural beauty, as he says.

Once she was finished she went downstairs and met up with Daichi. Yuki wasn't going just cause he didn't want to.

"Ready?" Daichi asked

"No" she said quietly. He engulfed her into a hug.

"Let's not do this again" he chuckled "at least this time the person going to college isn't going to another city"

"Yeah, it's just-" she sighed "the two most important boys to me are either in college or going into college"

"I know" he said gently running his fingers through her hair. "You know I miss you, right?" He chuckled

"Yeah" she chuckled "we should get going though, don't wanna miss it"

"Yeah" he smiled and started towards the car.

~time skipy~

Y/n watching Chikara walk across the stage, graduating. She was so proud of him. He graduated in the top 5% of his class. He looked for her as he walked off, he finally saw her and smiled and winked, that was his signal that he saw her.

At the end of the ceremony the volleyball team had agreed to meet in the gym, one last time all together. Y/n had found Chikara after the ceremony was over and they intertwined their hands and made their way to the gym. The third years all made speeches. Chikara was the last one to do his speech.

"This really has been an amazing year, I'm glad I could be the captain for you guys" Chikara smiled "it made me feel even more proud, being the leader of the group, when you guys did something amazing. Now to my underclassmen. Hinata, keep working on your revives please" he said making everyone laugh "but also, keep up the amazing quicks with Kagayama. Now Kagayama, the new vice captain, surprisingly, try to keep a level head, alright?" He chuckled as Kagayama nodded "Tsukishima, Mr. Salty, keep up the good work, you also need to work on revives, but your still better then Hinata" he chuckled "Yachi, one half of our amazing manager team, I don't really know much about managers but you always seemed to have it together, so keep that up" he smiled "Now for Yamaguchi, or should I say Captain" he raised his eyebrows "don't get so nervous, trust me, I know it can be nerve racking as a captain to go and play games but, stay calm" he turned to Y/n "finally, the youngest on our team, my favorite person on the team-"

"Brooo" Tanaka whined "what happened to bros before ho-"

"Don't you dare call Y/n a hoe" Chikara glared at him

"Sorry" he quickly replied making everyone laugh

"Back to what I was saying" he sighed and then smiled "I honestly think you out of everyone have changed the most this year. You went from this shy girl who hid behind her brother, to who you are now" he chuckled "a smart, not that you weren't smart before, but a smart, confident, beautiful girl. I'm lucky to call you my girlfriend" he smiled and then pulled her into a hug "man I'm gonna miss you guys" the rest of the third years agreed

"Group hug!" Hinata said with tears in his eyes. Everyone obliged, even Tsukishima. Everyone had their arms wrapped around one another, some cried, some had tears in their eyes, while others just looked sad. After they pulled away they all said their goodbyes and headed on their ways home.

With intertwined hands, Y/n and Chikara walked home together like usual. Y/n had decided to go to Chikara's house tonight, there was a storm tonight, for real this time, and so she didn't want him to have to run over in the rain like he usually did. She never once asked him to do that though, he just did it because he loved her and he wanted to keep his promise of never letting her be scared alone.

Once they arrived at the Ennoshita residence, Chikara unlocked the door and let Y/n go in first but followed right after. Micho, who could now walk, walked up to Y/n right when she walked in.

"Hi!" Micho giggled "up! up!" He smiled reaching up for Y/n "peas!(Please!)" She smiled and scooped him up in her arms

"Hi Micho!" She giggled

"Y/n!" He smiled. He never said her name right, until now. She smiled widely at him.

"Good job buddy!" She held her hand up for a high five which he gladly gave her

"Hey Micho, stop stealing my girl" Chikara pouted as he wrapped his arms around Y/n's waist from behind

"My Y/n!" He said wrapping his arms around her neck

"No mine!" Chikara retaliated

"No!" Micho shouted

"Mine!" Chikara squinted his eyes at Micho. Mrs. Ennoshita had just come downstairs and had seen the whole thing. She was off to the side laughing at her boys fighting over Y/n.

"Please help me" Y/n said looking at Mrs. Ennoshita

"But this is adorable!" she giggled

"My Y/n!" Micho said again

"Nooooo mineeeee" Chikara said "Y/n, you have to choose, me or Micho?"

"Don't make me choose" she whined

"You have to, it's the only way" Chikara said

"If I had to choose, I guess I'd choose Micho" she giggled before running away with Micho into his room and Chikara ran after her

"Micho, how dare you steal my girl!!" Chikara shouted after them

"My Y/n! My Y/n!" Micho giggled

Chikara caught up with them and took Micho from Y/n. He laid him on the ground and started ticking him, making him continually laugh.

"Y/n is mine" Chikara said while ticking Micho

"No! Mine!" Micho said between laughing. Chikara stopped tickling him and turned and picked up Y/n

"She's mine! Mwah ha ha ha!" He chuckled as he ran into his room closing the door behind him. They heard Mrs. Ennoshita tell Micho it was time for bed as she picked him up. She opened Chikara's door before taking him to bed.

"Tell Y/n and your brother Goodnight Micho" she told him

"Goodnight Y/n! Goodnight Chika!"

"Goodnight Micho" Y/n said and went to kiss Micho on the cheek

"Goodnight baby bro" Chikara smiled and kissed his forehead

Once the door closed, Y/n flopped on Chikara's bed, he chuckled but then flopped right on top of her.

"You're heavy" Y/n wined "get off"

"No" he smiled and wrapped his arms around her

"Meanie" She said as she turned around to face him.

"Would a meanie do this?" He asked before he kissed her

"Yes, yes they would" she said "do you not remember the last tournament?"

"Oh, right" he said as he sat up and she did the same. He pulled her into his lap and hugged her from behind, snuggling his face into her neck. "I wanna stay like this forever"

"Me too" she smiled

"Man, I'm so in love with you"

"Your in luck! Because I'm in love with you too"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Word count: 1848

Broooo only 2 chapters left 😔

But then starts book 2 😏

The next two chapters are just gonna kinda be moments from the next two years while they don't go to school together. They're still important to the story so you future readers who are reading this when the second book is already out don't skip over them. I know half the people don't even read the authors notes at the end( I'm one of them... I don't real them all the time, but it's like a 50/50 chance I'll read it lol) but for the people reading you'll know what's up lol

As always

Thanks for reading!
~ Joanna 💕

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

20.4K 566 26
"Watcha looking at?" Says Tanaka worried for him. "Nothing." Nishinoya lies, while Tanaka looks over at his phone and give a sad sigh. *** "I miss he...
111K 3.5K 39
✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘤𝘦𝘳𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘢𝘭 𝘷𝘰𝘭𝘭𝘦𝘺𝘣𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘨𝘢𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘴𝘶𝘣𝘴𝘦𝘲𝘶𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘦𝘯𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘢�...
191K 5.2K 21
{Rewriting} [L/N] [Y/N], a first-year student at Karasuno High who just moved around town. Her cousin, Shimizu Kiyoko suggested her to enroll there a...
196K 4.4K 27
🌟NishinoyaxReader🌟 You are Daichi's sister and he's really overprotective when it's about boys! Even when it's your Best friend Kageyama Tobio But...