Murder in Terror Manor(MikaYu...

由 Ivemissedyou

Yuuichiro and his family along with a few friends are on a summer road trip. Unfortunately, car troubles prev... 更多

1
2
3
4
5
A dream I had
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
I Feel Like Wtiting Some Bonus Stuff that May or May Not be True
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
Ending A
Ending B
Ending C
The Beach Episode
Sequel

60

693 28 23
由 Ivemissedyou

Hehehehehe what is a "mental state"? I don't have one of those. It's not good or bad, I just don't have one. My mind is *poof* it's all gone hahahahaha. My Tamagotchi is the only thing keeping me from snapping someone's neck lmaooo. OH MY GOD IT JUST EVOLVED WHILE I WAS TYPING THAT!!! IT DOES LOVE ME OMG IT'S SO CUTE!!!!

(Yuu)

I hummed the tune of My Ordinary Life as Mika guided me by the hand into the house. He seemed like he was having a nervous breakdown but I couldn't understand why. His grip on my hand was tight to say the least.

"Mika," I brushed a piece of hair behind his ear, "calm down. You have nothing to be scared about." I gave my best attempt at a genuine smile.

I think I should at least give him as much love as I can for now. He's still Mika, he'll just never be the Mika I held so highly. Asher said he's not even the same person who helped him, and I'd have to agree. This Mikaela would never help anyone who can't benefit him. Then again, I guess police connections are beneficial.

He held leaned into my hand and sighed, "You're right. I don't know what's wrong with me right now. I just got such a bad feeling seeing you with Matthew."

There's no way, right?

"Mika, don't be silly." I brushed my thumb against his cheek. A chill went up my spine.

"Yeah, I know I'm being ridiculous. Matthew doesn't have the balls to do anything to me. But you," he placed his hand over mine, "you're always plotting something against me."

"You seem very chill with me right now for someone who thinks I'm plotting." I pointed out.

I'm not plotting. I have no control.

"I'm just fucking with you, you're too cute. I have no clue what you were doing these past few weeks," he laughed, "the feeling I got was more of an anxious one. I'm just very afraid of losing you."

I rolled my eyes, "You're dumb.

I hate this. I hate that I feel guilty.

"I'm super dumb," he pulled me in by my waist, "but apparently I'm smart enough to know I can't let you go. You're everything to me."

"Ew, stop. You're grossing me out." I 'joked'.

He planted a kiss on my lips and pressed his forehead against mine, "I'm out of things to say, but I just wanna be close to you."

"Do you wanna watch a movie or something?" I asked.

"Sure, I put a TV in the bedroom so we can watch it there." He smiled at me.

"Oh? Any other renovations I should know about?" I asked.

"Not yet, I am looking into more staff and based on that I might change some things. But for now it's just the three of us. I do wish it was just the two of us though." He said.

"By now it might actually just be two of us." I mumbled.

He glanced at me, emotionless as ever, and focused his eyes forward, "Pardon me?" He asked sternly.

"Ah, it's nothing. Aren't you going to your parents soon?" I asked yet another question.

"I might just go for the day." He shrugged, completely forgetting what I said before. Some movement behind him caught my eye. It was way too quiet. I was debating on telling him until I registered their hair color. I knew exactly who that was.

I don't think Mika will expect this. It's too out there, even for him.

"Well, you never know," I grabbed him by the hand, "let's go watch that movie."

I'm starting to regret this.

"Mmk," we started walking towards his room, until a loud crash stopped him in his tracks and he pulled me behind him, "what the hell was that? Akane?!" He shouted.

She didn't respond, of course she didn't. I knew this was a possibility.

"Yuu-Chan, stay close to me, ok?" He said, "I know it would be safer for you away from here, but if you're not right against me I just- I don't want a repeat of what happened last time." We slowly walked around the corner and he kept glancing back at me to make sure I was safe, "Babycakes, why am I dreading going around this corner so much?" He asked me.

"The fuck should I know???" I peaked around him, "Want me to go first?"

"No," Mika said without hesitation, "I'll go first." He stepped forward and face palmed as he saw the broken vase, shattered into multiple pieces on the ground, he leaned down and picked up two relatively larger pieces, "I'm not risking going to grab something else, this will have to do. I know it dangerous, but could you take one as well?" He held a piece out to me.

And now I can't be a bystander.

I took the shard from him and tried to be as careful as possible with it. There was only one thing I really wanted to do with it. I wanted to stab it in his back so hard I wouldn't be able to pull it out again. But I don't think I ever could.

The man of the hour stepped out from the shadows, offering a small wave as his mismatched eyes practically glowed with excitement, "I bet this is a real twist."

"Why are you-" Mika cit himself off when Ray pulled out a gun and aimed it directly at him.

"You know, you talk way too much during life or death situations. You would not believe the rage that consumed me that time you shot me. I was so angry, I was about to burst," he laughed, "but that was a long time ago, wasn't it? Nows the time for revenge."

"You talk more than I do," Mika sighed. He instinctively moved me out of the way as he threw the glass shard to into Ray's hand, knocking the gun out of his hand, "you don't even know how to use that, wouldn't want to risk you hurting my angel again."

"You blonde bitch." Ray laughed again. I had noticed it when I had talked to him before, it seems that Ray had completely changed after his mental breakdown, he seemed to think everything was a joke, he was so far gone. One thing remained though, his hatred for Mikaela.

"I'm just trying to make the fight fair," Mika began walking towards him, slow as ever. He always enjoyed the intimidation factor of it all. The fucking sicko, "why would you even bring a gun? You really think I would let you fire that in my house? With Yuu-Chan around?"

"Like you actually care. You've already realized he'll never love you, right?" Ray circled around Mika.

Mika seemed to take a lot of offense to that, but kept it under wraps, "Maybe, but at least he likes me enough to not fake his own death."

"No," Ray smirked, "but he did organize yours."

I don't know what happened, but Ray and Mika both seemed to snap in a matter of seconds and both began viciously attacking each other. Both Ray and Mika were laughing their asses off for no apparent reason. I couldn't help but wonder if Ray was a Masochist.

"Don't worry, I'll put an end to your miserable existence. I can't stand to see an animal in pain." Mika smiled insanely as he giggled and wrapped his hands around Ray's neck.

Ray just continued to laugh until he couldn't any longer. He was continuously hitting, kicking, and grabbing at Mikaela to no avail. He met my eyes and mouthed, "Do it."

I stared at the piece of glass he had given me. It wasn't supposed to go like this. This wasn't supposed to happen. I didn't know what to do.

"Baaaabby~" Mika gave me this eerily calm look with the smallest smile as Ray writhed underneath him, "If you don't want to be next then go back to the room right now. I'll kill Ray for real this time, I promise."

"Mika, I-I- please stop, I'm sorry I didn't know it was gonna go this way I just-" I was stammering as I debated what to do.

Kill him.

"You we're just hoping Raymond would do all the work, I know, babycakes. This is you last chance to fuck off while big brother takes care of things." He smiled.

Do it.

I glanced to Ray and noticed he was now turning purple, I didn't have a choice anymore.

"I'm sorry, Mika. Maybe in another world things could've been better." I knew I only had 1 option now.

There's no going back.

I ran towards him and-

...

It's time to make a choice (although I'm sure you'll read them all anyway):

Ending A: The best possible outcome that you'll either be happy about or hate with every fiber of your being. It's my personal favorite.

Ending B: The fan service ending, I hate it. Kill it with fire.

Ending C: One second more, which is personally my least favorite ending. Yeah so Ending C and A both revolve around the same choice.

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

3.9K 267 20
In the bustling city of Seoul, two souls, completely apart in persona, occupation and ideologies, cross paths by fate. Park Sunghoon, the largest bu...
267K 14.9K 31
Yuichiro Ichinose thinks life isn't that significant. As the soon-to-be prince of Drelacia, his days consist of making the best possible grades in sc...
339K 10.8K 40
"And, you're a..male?" "Isn't it obvious?" I spat. I knew I'd have to work under the Noblemen's son's order but, why'd he expect a female? A maid? H...
20.8K 651 7
A story; in which Yuichiro was a playboy and falls in love with Mika, the person whom he doesn't know that will completely change his life forever. W...