Spiders, Radios, and Demons

By chu1luc

Alstromeia Potter never expected to end up in Hell since she died an old maid. It doesn't help that the Hallo... More

The New Spider Demoness
Gaining a Reputation
Performance
Moving Out
New Home
Settling In
Alastor's Perception
Overlord Gathering
Legacy of Death
The Spider and The Stag
Charlie and Vaggie part 1
Charlie and Vaggie part 2
The 2 Overlords at the Hotel
Hollow's Madness
Omake: Dream
Deja Vu
Catching On
Sir Pentious crashing in
Snake Hypnosis and Secrets
A Night in the Forest
A Little Hunt
Visit from the King and Queen
Alastor...Drunk?!
Side Chapter: Vox and Velvet explain
Hangover
Diversion
A Date?
Headcannon What if:
Night on the town
Red Passion
Question time!
Hellish Wedding
Unplanned, but wanted
Pregnancy to Birth

Of Moths and Deer

13.6K 280 17
By chu1luc

Angel Dust had just finished her shopping and was heading home, ignoring the stares of unsavory demons who were too high on their high horses.

Now she was starting to see why her mom picked dad over other wizards that liked her looks. Her dad on the other hand worked hard to earn her mom's heart.

"Well, well. This must be my lucky day." A new voice said behind her when she was a block away from home.

Angel had to turn around, and crane her neck to see the face a guy taller than herself. He was decked out in a large pink coat with a fur collar, dotted with hearts. He also had a fancy pink hat and heart shaped sunglasses. She also saw he had four arms like her, meaning he was another insect demon.

Which one? She didn’t know. But she didn't like the way he was looking at her.

"You must be the famous 'Witch Spider Demon' everyone's talking about lately. A pleasure to finally meet you. I'm known as Valentino." He grinned.

"Is that what sinners are calling me? Well, it's better than the other names. And easier to remember." Angel shrugged.

"But I'm more interested in your actual name. Or at least what you call yourself darling." Valentino crooned.

"Those close to me call me Angel Dust." She shrugged. "Not from the drug itself, but because I actually killed some angels."

"Oh yes, I heard of that. In fact your first feat is still big news. Quite impressive for a lady who just arrived to Hell."

"Yes, now if you don't mind, I would like to be heading home." Angel said as she tried to leave only for the other demon to grab her by one of her hands.

"Why would I let such a seductive being walk from me like that? What do you say we go out on the town instead, toots?" Valentino whispered.

But Angel just yanked her arm out and smiled. "I'm terribly sorry, but I need to head back or mom will worry."

"Ah, forget the old crone! I can show you a real good time. I'll give you diamonds, pearls, anything you desire." Valentino crooned again as he  reached for Angel again.

Only to be halted by a black tentacle from the ground.

"Now, now Valentino. That's no way to treat a lady." A static voice said behind Angel.

She turned to see another demon, and could tell he's not one to mess around with.

He was slim, with Kahki colored skin, and sharp yellow teeth. His hair was a short red angled bob cut with black cowlicks extending from the top of his head, resembling deer ears, and two small black antlers.

His eyes were also red scleras, bright red irises with black pupils and he wore a black oval-shaped monocle over his right eye.

He wore a dark red pinstriped coat which is slightly ragged along the bottom, a bright red dress shirt with a black cross on the chest underneath and long burgundy dress pants with matching bright red cuffs.

He also had a red-knotted bowtie, burgundy gloves, and black pointed-toe boots with red deer hoofprints emblazoned on the soles. He was also carrying a thin cane with a vintage style microphone attached to it.

Well, her day's getting interesting at least.

"Alastor, stay out of this. I found her first. So I called dibs." Valentino growled.

"Who said I was something to have dibs on?!" Angel interjected as she punched Valentino's face.

"Why you-!"

"Ah, ah, Valentino. One shouldn't hit a lady." Alastor said blocking Valentino.

Angel just stood out of the way, but figured to have this end quick, taking out her wand.

"Immobulus."

And just like that, Valentino became immobile. He couldn't even move his face.

"Don't worry. It'll last for half an hour.  But that's enough for me to leave." Angel said walking away.

"That was quite some power you displayed. I'm impressed. It takes a lot of strength to subdue Valentino." The red deer demon said.

"Thanks, I suppose. And you are?" Angel asked.

"Ah, apologies! Alastor, the Radio Demon. Pleasure to meet you, sweetheart." He introduced himself. "And you're the new Spider Witch Demon that killed those angels. I haven't been that entertained since the Stock Market crash of 1929!" He laughed.

"I've been called other things, but Spider Witch is easier to remember." Angel shrugged. "My name's Angel Dust by the way. Not like the drug itself, but because I actually killed some angels."

"Well, I'll make sure to spread the word."

"Now, I really need to head back home. I'm gonna be late as it is now."

"Of course! Though, I think it would be smart if I escorted you there." He offered with a smile.

"I appreciate it, but it's not too far. In fact it's on the next block. Thanks anyway, and have a good night." Angel nodded as she headed into the building.

Alastor then noticed this was the place he'd visit to perform some songs.

How interesting.
----------
What to do for the next chapter?
Plz comment!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

137K 2.8K 27
After death (YN) finds her self stuck between two worlds, family and duty. Will she be able to overcome her fears and protect the ones she loves and...
16.7K 405 7
Y/N was once one of the most powerful overlords in hell, being around the Radio Demon's level. But, ever since he made a stupid decision of making a...
132K 3.7K 26
*WARNING SHITTY ENDING AND REWRITTEN* Once an Archangel, God's other Hand, and the favorite sister. But was banished, cut off her dignity and pride...
33.6K 543 16
₊˚ʚ ᗢ₊˚✧ ゚. info in the description loves 💕