Perennial Love

De AnushaBhatt15

Hello to the reader there! First of all thank you so much to stop by my story and giving it a try... This is... Mai multe

Disclaimer and copyrights
Character sketch
1. Dream to Reality
2. A Lifeless Life
3. Only a squad or more?
4. Something's different
Thank You
5. Out Of The Blue
6. The nightmares
7. They are always there
8. The meet up
9. Plans
10. The Party!
11. What the hell happened?
Apology!
12. Is This A Joke?
13. Is this only a game?
14. Friends Like Family
15. The After Effects
16. The Gathering
17. Something's Fishy
18. Friends turned Spy
19. It's just the start
20. Lost in the woods
Cover!!!
21. The unexpected!!!
22. The Attack!
23. The confrontation
24. Past revelation (part 1)
25. Past revelation (part 2)
26. Truth revelation
Important
27. The return of life
28. The doctor's words
29. First client and the first move
30. A surprise after a surprise
31. Turn of events
32. The plan tumbling down
33. The reality hit
34. Mothers gone crazy
35. Reject or accept?
36. When is the wedding?
37. The bond of rings
38. Stealing special moments
39. Shopping Day (part 1)
40. Shopping day (part 2)
41. It's mehendi!
42. Coaxing her
Author's note!
Promo
43. It's time for Sangeet!
44. String of misunderstandings
45. A strange change
46. Days pass so quickly!
47. Finally they talk!
48. His love
49. Her feelings
51. Living the dream
52. Here it begins!
53. Sweet games
Author's note
54. The little things
55. Fire in the eyes
56. Deja vu
57. Sharon Rai Prakash
58. The dreadful hours
59. She remembers!
60. Their Perennial Love
Trailer!
Epilogue
Lets chat!
Bonus Chapter 1

50. The new family member!

498 20 223
De AnushaBhatt15

A/N

Hello people!

Sunday aaya update laaya!

Can't believe that my story reached 50 chapters! *drumrolls*

Thank you all my readers, for supporting this story and still encouraging me to write further. I dedicated this chapter to you all. Love ya!

Happy reading!

_______________

Pia's POV

"Good morning everyone!" Swayam wished as he walked in and sat on the dining table for breakfast in his crisp business suit in which he looked sinfully handsome. He opened the newspaper in his hand and started reading it. I sighed seeing him from the other end of the table and walked around it to his side. I won't control myself today. I snatched the newspaper out of his hands to which he glared at me.

"I was reading it!" He said annoyed by my behaviour but I just gave him a smirk and slid down beside him itself.

"No reading on the dining table is my rule! You got to follow it!" I said dismissively and heard his huff in return. Though he looked annoyed, I could see him smiling slightly which made me confused. Why is he smiling like a fool? I brushed it off and ate the breakfast and we both left for office together.

"Do you have lots of work today?" He asked me as we were nearing the office building.

"With the two days leave, I think yes. Loads of them!" I said groaning mentally. I didn't want to come to the office first of all and stay at home with Swayam all day just like yesterday. Last day was so special to me because it completely changed our lives for good. Even now, whenever I think of him confessing his love to me, makes me blush and gives butterflies in my stomach. I can't believe this is not a dream and it's a reality. Am I really that lucky to get his love back? I was brought out of my trance with the flickering of fingers in front of my eyes.

"Where are you lost?" Swayam asked frowning and I saw around that we were about to pull into our office gates.

"Nothing..." I replied shrugging but I guess the smile on my face gave away everything.

"Okay then, I want you to complete all your work by 4 in the evening. We are going home soon today." He said making me frown.

"Why so?" I asked and the car came to an halt in front of the glass doors.

"Nothing special but we are going home early today." He said more in his bossy aura and I stepped out, thinking he might be joking. He himself must have heaps of work to do, how can he expect me to cut down my time? We both walked in and greeted everyone and parted our ways to our respective cabins.

_____

"Is your work done?" I was startled out of my trance with the voice of Swayam who was peeping his head inside my cabin. I glared at him and got back to my PC, completing the work. This is the 3rd time he was asking this. I don't know what has gotten into him since morning, he is behind me to finish my work soon. He even cancelled my routine visit to the rehearsal hall to check on the progress there. He just declared that in front of everyone at lunch and I had to bear the teasing glances from all. I heard a knock on my door and lifted my head to see Swayam still standing there.

"Do I have the permission to come in ma'am?" He asked politely which made me smile. I nodded and he quickly walked in and shut the door.

"Thank goodness you nodded! Everyone in the office were looking at me weirdly." He said, sliding into one of the chairs across my table. I suppressed my chuckle be because he had been disturbing me whole day today, barging into my cabin with some or the other excuse. That's when I warned him not to enter without my permission.

"Don't you have any work Mr. CEO?" I asked, looking at him tired.

"Your Mr. CEO is very much efficient and he has made himself available for his lady love!" He spoke, leaning on the table which made my heart flutter.

"Geez! Stop those lines! They are so cheesy!" I replied, making a face and trying hard to hide my blush. He has used such variety of lines from morning and everytime they did weird things to my heart.

"But you love them, don't you?" He asked looking straight into my eyes and I nodded, looking back at my screen to change the topic. I tried working and concentrating the pending task but I could feel his eyes continuously on me, making me self conscious and taking away all of my focus. 

I sighed deeply and shut the laptop and looked at him. I cannot work with this distraction by him. He grinned back at me and we both walked out of my cabin, out of the office towards his car. He like a true gentleman, opened the passenger door and I bet everyone just halted and saw their rude angry young man boss behaving a little softly towards someone. He strode to the other side, slid into the passenger seat and drove out of the office premises. What is it that he is so eager about?

"Why are you rushing us to home today?" I asked, my curiosity at its peak.

"Nothing special. Can't I just want to spend some quality time with my wife?" He asked casually, shrugging his shoulders and concentrating on the road ahead. I looked at him scrutinizing him for any answers but he gave away nothing! Arghhh! He gave a look and asked what with his eyes and I just shook my head and looked out of the window. After half an hour of irritating traffic, we reached our home and we both went inside. Only mom was there in the hall and she was surprised to see us home this soon. Obviously anyone will be because its not even 5 in the evening. Swayam just gave some excuse and we came to our room.

"I will freshen up and come, after which you can freshen up." He said and without letting me speak anything in return, he disappeared in the washroom. What's up with him? I shook that thought out of my head since it will be no use to think about it. He came back very soon for his usual time and dressed up casually. He looked so good in his body fitting plain T-shirt. He didn't had a bulky built up body but lean and muscular one which made him more attractive.

"Now stop ogling me like I am your prey and go and freshen up." I heard him say and I immediately looked away, embarassed. I strode towards the washroom and was about to open the door but his voice stopped me.

"By the way, I would love to have those eyes on me 24*7 all the days." He whispered, suddenly coming behind me and I could feel his intense gaze. I blushed, embarrassed to the core... But wait, why should I be? He is my husband and I have every right to do that. Finding the new confidence in me, I turned around and faced him, looking straight in his eyes.

"You cannot blame me when my husband is so handsome and hot, looking so damn sexy in this casual shirt..." I whispered, smirking, taking him by surprise but before he could do anything more, I quickly escaped into the washroom and shut it. I rested my head against the door, letting out a breath I didn't realise I was holding. I heard a bang on the door and him swearing something from the other side which made me chuckle. I can't believe I said that to him...

I looked at myself in the mirror to see my face flushing red. I smiled to myself. Gosh! I feel like a lovesick teenager! I quickly washed my face and went out, thinking of for what must Swayam be rushing so much. I walked into the closet, towards my wardrobe to change but a paper attached to the door of the cupboard caught my attention. I frowned and took it in my hands.

Dress up casually and come downstairs to the backyard as soon as possible. Waiting for you.
- with love, Swayam.

It read and the thought of it made me excited. What is that he is planning for from morning? I strode quickly to the backyard and climbed down the stairs to it, only to see no one around. I frowned and moved further into the garden like backyard and looked around keenly again to find no one here. Did he forget after calling me here? I waited for few minutes for him, strolling around and decided to go inside, irritated with his absence. Why did he plan when he wanted to forget about it? Huh!

I turned around to go back but a huge carton box kept in the middle of my way back to the house caught my attention. I walked to it and noticed that it was shaking slightly and weird noises were coming from inside. What is this? I neared it and crouched in front of it. There was a ribbon tied around the box. I untied it and opened the lid from all the sides.

What I saw next my heartbeat stop for a moment and I just kept staring at it. It was looking back at me with big black eyes. I blinked again to see if I was hallucinating something. In front of me was a small little furry puppy with a cute little nose, big eyes and adorable face. It looked so less than a teddy bear to me.

"I adopted him for us Pia. This is my gift to you because I love you..." I heard Swayam whisper into my ears from behind. I didn't realise when he came and sat there. I looked at the puppy to see him wagging his tail looking at Swayam. He opened his mouth and hanged his tongue out of it, making it look like he was smiling. Swayam crawled to my side and the puppy was looking at me with curious eyes and back at him in between. I couldn't move my eyes from this little creature. Swayam lifted him up in his arms and cuddled it. Is this pup for real? He is just so cute!

"Meet your mommy boy!" Swayam said and the pup looked at me. He was beating his legs in the air but Swayam somehow managed to still hold him.

"Won't you touch him and carry him?" Swayam asked me and I gulped. I absolutely love puppies and dogs but I am scared of them. What if he bites me? What if he doesn't like me? The way Swayam was carrying him looked so good to do it myself. He was rubbing his tummy and in return, the pup licked his hands, closing his eyes. He was so small that he was hardly the size of Swayam's hand from his palms to the elbow.

I slowly lifted my hand towards him and he looked at my hand curiously, closing his panting mouth. I took my hand to his head and he lifted it, opening his mouth again and I pulled back my hand, afraid if he will bite it. His teeth looks so dangerous.. I heard Swayam chuckle and he kept the pup on the grass and surprisingly, it stayed there.

"Don't be afraid. He will just smell you once and then, you are free to touch him or pet him." Swayam said and I forwarded my hands again. This time I didn't pull it back and just like Swayam said, he sniffed my hand and after I felt he has done sniffing, I slightly touched his head. Wow! He is so soft! I pet it slowly and I felt Swayam's hand above mine, making my heart beat even faster. I looked at him briefly and he gave me a small encouraging smile. I looked back at the dog to see him panting again and looking at me with those big eyes. He turned his head towards my hand and I was about to retrieve it when Swayam held it in its place and I for the first time felt a dog's lick. Eww...

"It's his way to show that he likes you. He wants to return the gesture of petting him." Swayam said and I looked back at the pup in awe. The disgust vanishing and I felt my heart swell with happiness. The pup sat down on the ground and Swayam continued to hold my hand and pet him, showing me how to pet it. After sometime, the puppy rolled on his back and showed us his tummy. What is he doing?

"Now you ask for more love boy?" Swayam asked chuckling and took my hand towards his tummy and rubbed it lightly. The dog smiled and closed his eyes slightly. I guess he is enjoying this so much. We continued to do it but suddenly he started to wiggle turning here and there. Swayam left my hand and helped him back to four legs. He was wagging his tail now and sniffed me, walking around me.

"What's his name?" I asked Swayam, looking at the things he was doing.

"I don't know, you name him." Swayam said shrugging and I thought of some names.

"Romeo." The word rolled out of my mouth and Swayam gave me a look of surprise.

"Romeo because he seems to enchant everyone to love him with just a look at him." I said slightly petting his head while he sniffed near my tights and he looked up. The next thing I know is, I was leaning back because he was trying to jump on me. Poor thing, he was small so he could only keep his front legs on my knees and not come any further. Swayam laughed seeing my reaction and took Romeo in his hands again.

"Being naughty already?" He asked and tickled him at a point to which Romeo shook his one of the legs vigorously, letting us know that he is feeling ticklish. Awww... He is so cute.

"Do you like your name?" Swayam asked to which he looked at us curious.

"Romeo!" I called him out and he looked at me, smiling and licked his nose.

"Romeo!" Swayam said this time and he panted, licking his nose again. Swayam gave him a kiss on his head and instead of feeling jealous of Romeo to steal my kiss, I felt the duo absolutely adorable! Swayam looked so loving while he pet him. I fell for him even more if that was possible.

"I think he loves his name." Swayam said and set him down. He started wagging his tail and walked around us, sniffing the grass here and there.

"He is lovely! Thank you so much!" I said out of pure ecstasy and Swayam moved his eyes on me from Romeo.

"You don't need to thank me. I did this because I love you so much! I can do anything to see the shine in your eyes and that smile on your face you have right now." He said, pulling me into his arms and I looped my hands around his neck.

"I never imagined that someone can love me this much Swayam. Sometimes it feels like a dream." I whispered with all the love I could muster up of me and he gave me a dazzling smile.

"I too feel the same. But it's reality and we are actually there by each other's side." He replied, slightly caressing my cheeks with his one hand and the other one around my waist looking at me with so much of affection that I felt overwhelmed. What did I do to deserve so much love?

"What did I do to deserve you Swayam? Why do you love me so much when in return I just hurt you again and again?" I asked the thing which was lurking in my head from sometime now, finally. I saw him frowning and sighing, looking away. Did I hurt him again? He closed his eyes and looked back at me, pulling me even closer making me gasp.

"Let's put it like this. Why would you love a broken person like me? Who was so rude to you and even hurt you so many times?" He asked out of the blue.

"I... I..." I was searching my brain for words but nothing came out of my mouth. He smiled looking at me.

"You found no reason?" He asked and I mentally agreed to him.

"This is how exactly love is. There is so reason at all for loving a person. It just happens and you can't help it. I love you so much!" He said and I felt my heart swell with happiness. Is love really this beautiful?

"I love you too. And I so sorry for-" I started but was cut off with his lips which smashed upon mine. It was a brief one, but it left me speechless as he pulled out. My heartbeats running wild and out of my control.

"Never say sorry for the same thing again." He whispered and I gulped, wetting my dry throat. Just as I was about to say anything, we heard a shrill of someone and Romeo barking in his puppy voice. We both looked at each other and rushed to the backyard door only to see Taani standing inside the door and Romeo barking at her, keeping his front foot on the stair since he was too short to climb up. Taani looked as frightened as ever which made both of us chuckle. Hearing our laugh, she looked up and glared at Swayam.

"You brought it, didn't you? I so knew it you wanted one!" Taani accused Swayam which made him laugh even more, seeing Romeo bark and her getting startled. Looks like someone doesn't like dogs at all. Swayam walked upto the door and carried Romeo in his hands to which Taani made a face.

"Meet Romeo, our new family member!" Swayam introduced him to her.

"How can you call a dog a family member?"  Taani asked shocked and in return earned a bark from Romeo.

"What if he bites you?" Taani asked, afraid looking at him and the pup.

"He won't, he is a good boy! Aren't you Romeo?" Swayam asked looking at Romeo to which he licked his nose. Does he understand us so soon? He is still a baby.

"What is all the buzz about?" We heard mom's voice before she appeared from the hallway. She stopped in her tracks for a moment and then rushed to us. She took Romeo directly from his hands and cooed him.

"Oh my god Swayam! He is so cute!" Mom squealed like a kid and I was surprised. No wonder where the love for dogs in Swayam came from. As mom was busy playing with him, we all walked to the hall with Taani at a meter's distance from Romeo. Mom left Romeo down once we were in the hall and Taani immediately jumped on the sofa making all of us laugh.

"I hate you for this Swayam!" Taani shouted glaring at him and we all laughed again, at Romeo's unsuccessful attempt to climb up the sofa.

"Why are everyone laughing so much?" Dad asked walking from his room but halted as soon as he saw Romeo. His face turned pale and he looked at Swayam. Swayam just shrugged in return and grinned impishly at him.

"Keep it 10 feet away from me!" Dad ordered and hearing his voice, Romeo now started running towards him and he took steps back. Alas! He wasn't able to escape Romeo's tiny feet's fast pace and now he was jumping up on dad and dad was trying to get away from it making us all laugh again. Gosh! My stomach hurts from so much laughing!

"Sadhna! Take it away!" Dad shouted and mom strolled towards him all the way giggling and laughing.

"Like father, like daughter!" Mom commented, taking Romeo in his arms and petting him lovingly. Dad huffed in annoyance and glared at Swayam. Oops! Looks like Swayam is gone today.

"I need an explanation for this young man!" Dad grumbled looking at Swayam and Taani poke her tongue at him and Swayam returned the gesture. I doubted for a moment are they grown ups or what. There was some staring contest going on between the dad and the son with dad looking at me in between. What are they talking about? After few seconds, dad nodded and Taani groaned.

"Okay, we can have the dog around but it should come nowhere near me." Dad said and Swayam frowned.

"Don't call in the dog dad. He has a name, Romeo." Swayam said and dad walked past him towards the dining. Taani too smirked at him and followed her dad.

"Taani Romeo is behind you!" Swayam shouted all of a sudden whereas he was still in his mom's arms. Taani shouted and immediately started running and stood on the dining chair. Swayam burst out laughing and my eyes got fixed on him. When did he become so playful? He looks so good while laughing. The way his eyes squeeze shut and his lips move into a wide smile and his face radiates pure happiness. I didn't realise I was grinning looking at him until I heard mom and dad's laughter too.

"Wait till I complain Vishesh how you are troubling his dear wife!" Taani huffed in anger and sat on the chair.

"Awww, my little sister wants her knight in the shining armour now?" Swayam asked, teasing and ruffling her hair to which he earned a smack from Taani instantly. I was actually surprised to see Swayam so much free. I knew that he isn't the brooding self he shows to be, but this is a pleasant surprise.

"I hate you!" Taani shouted in anger and stormed out of the room when messed up her hair again. Swayam chuckled behind her and I hit him on his arm playfully.

"The usual." Mom mumbled, shaking her head and sat on one of the chairs after setting Romeo free on the ground. His little curious self walked around, sniffing the room here and there.

"By the way, no one said me how did Taani end up marrying Vishesh?" I asked suddenly realising no one said me that.

"She had a love marriage dear." Dad replied, smiling slightly and stole a glance at Swayam. I looked at him to see his face dropped down and somewhat sad. What happened all of a sudden?

"Errr... Was the marriage not accepted by either of the families?" I asked, taking a wild guess as to what would have happened for this reaction from everyone.

"No! That was not at all the issue, but..." Mom trailed off, looking at Swayam and left out a sigh.

"Let's leave this for some other time." Mom added and Swayam turned around and started to walk upstairs.

"Taani felt bad Swayam! Go and bring her back." Mom ordered quickly changing the topic, seeing him walking away and Swayam groaned but followed the way Taani went right now. I walked upto mom, still looking at where Swayam disappeared.

"Don't worry, it's a normal thing for these siblings. It used to happen all the time when they were small. He always used to bring her back when she would storm out in anger." Mom said and that made me remember my bond with Sid and I will have to talk to him and let him know about the recent changes that happened. He will be so happy and ecstatic on hearing it!

"But this normal was missing from our lives from past few years..." Mom mumbled but I heard it. My frown deepened.

"What happened ma? I want to know please." I requested and she let out a sigh too.

"It's not my thing to say beta." Mom replied and I nodded, looking down.

"But I think you have the right to know and knowing him, he won't say a word about this to you." She continued making my head whip towards her immediately.

"Years ago, after the news of the accident, Swayam was left totally miserable... He went into depression for a whole year and amidst that, he had even tried once to kill himself." Mom said and the last line made my heart beat stop and my eyes widened.

"Yes, he did try to suicide." Dad answered my unanswered question because my throat seemed to dry up all of a sudden.

"He loved Sharon so much that one day he knew, he couldn't take the grief of her not being there with him anymore. One day Taani had come home and she wanted to talk to us, this important matter of Vishesh. When Swayam didn't answer our calls and shouts for him who was in his room itself, we got tensed and walked upto his room. The room door was open thankfully and what I saw there, still sends shivers down my spine..." Mom said, visibly shivering and I held her hand in mine, my own eyes tearing up. How difficult it would be for a mother to see her son in such a state.

"There sat Swayam, on the ground with a pioson bottle in his hand and he was about to drink when Taani rushed to him and took the bottle from his hand. She shouted at him and yelled at him very much but Swayam sat stoic, with a far away look. After shaking him vigorously and slapping him once, he looked at her and burst out crying. He begged us to let him die but Taani consoled him very much that day." Mom said further and a tear dropped down from of our eyes. How much of pain he must have gone through? How painful was it for them to see him in such a state. Just the vision of it makes me want to puke and goosebumps appeared on my hands.

"Swayam was still hopeless and depressed and that's when Taani ordered him not to do that stupidity because she wanted him present at her marriage. Swayam was shocked hearing that and that seemed to divert his attention. Successfully, we were able to talk to him that day and he seemed a little good about Taani's marriage..." Mom finished and I quickly blinked back my tears.

"This is not exactly how Taani ended up with Vishesh but her marriage always brings back this painful memory and Swayam still doesn't like talking about this incident till date. He was very much into depression at that time. We all talked him out of it patiently and he got the goal of achieving her dreams." Mom said and I didn't know how to react. Why did he never say this to me? Maybe because this is a sour memory and he want to erase it forever.

"But thanks to you Pia, for bringing our Swayam back." Mom said looking at me, teary eyed.

"I didn't do anything." I replied, not sure on what to reply.

"You don't know but you did a lot!" Mom whispered, patting my head lightly and leaving me alone, sitting here contemplating on the words she said. Did I really do something?

"Pia! Go call them for snacks and tea!" Mom yelled from the kitchen and I obeyed, going towards where Swayam went. I neared a door that was open and heard a laugh coming from within. I fixed my face, wiping off the left over water from my eyes and put up a bright smile. Mom's words still ringing in my head.

"But why did you adopt a puppy all of a sudden bhai?" I heard Taani ask as I neared the door. I stopped as I secretly wished to hear the actual reason too...

"Actually I had a talk with Pia's doctor regarding her nightmares and he said it will be good if she feels less stressed." He said and I frowned. What does it has to do with this?

"And what is a better way to relieve a stress that a cute little bundle of happiness in your house all the time? That's why I brought him. She will feel much happier and less stressful with him around." Swayam continued and I felt my eyes become blur with my own tears. Does he really loves me so much?

"If it's for her then I will start to befriend Romeo." Taani said and Swayam chuckled to it. My throat clogged with the heavy emotions I am feeling right now. Did Swayam really think of my well-being this much that he is ready to compromise on the other family member's comfort? And even they are ready to let go their comfort for me? What did I do to deserve so much of love from everyone? I feel so blessed.

"Hey Pia! What are you doing standing there?" I heard Taani call me bringing me out of my thoughts. I quickly blinked back my tears and walked in, my eyes not leaving Swayam's which were looking at me curiously.

"Can I have a minute please?" I asked Taani, not moving my eyes from Swayam and he raised his eyebrows at me.

"Sure..." Taani said teasingly and slipped out of the room. Swayam stood up and frowned looking at me.

"What happened?" He asked, walking to me and halting in front of me. I fisted his collar, his eyes widening at my action and I jerked him close to me. I slowly leaned in and I could feel his rapid breathes. I quickly titled my head and kissed his cheek with all the love I felt for him at that moment.

"I love you." I whispered in his ears and pecked it and pulled out to see him looking at me amused and confused.

"Woah! What was that for?" He asked, circling his arms around me and I looped my hands around his neck.

"Mom said me everything... " I trailed off and a sadness flickered in his eyes...

"Please don't do anything like that, ever again. I can't even think of it without shivering." I whisperedwhispered,  looking straight into his eyes.

"I won't. It was a phase and it has gone now. I am happy with you by my side." He said and gave me reassuring smile. I smiled back at him and relaxed in his arms.

"And I also overheard your talk with Taani." I smiled at him and he looked not so surprised.

"Then don't you think you should thank me properly?" He asked, jerking me closer and looking down at my lips. I closed my eyes, still smiling because I am loving it all. This playful Swayam has made me fall for him even deeper. I could feel his breath on my face and I knew he is very much closer to me but was teasing me by not doing the deed already! I couldn't help but keep my lips on his and we started kissing but we both were startled by someone's giggling. We jumped away from each other and I looked everywhere but at her, my cheeks flushing in embarrassment. There she was, Alia was standing at the door and giggling looking at us.

"You little munchkin!" Swayam said starting to walk towards her and she made a funny face at him and ran away and he follow behind. I too rushed behind them. Swayam was quick enough to catch her before she reached everyone who were seated in the hall.

"I won't leave you now!" Swayam exclaimed and started to tickle her.

"No... No Swa... Swayu... Please!" Alia squealed between her laughs and the scene made me smile wider. He will be the best father of our kids someday. Wait. Where did that come from?

"Promise me that you won't say to anyone what you saw..." Swayam asked, still tickling her and she was wiggling in his arms.

"Pro... Promise!" Alia replied and Swayam stopped tickling and put her on her feet.

"I promise that I will tell everyone what I saw!" Alia poked her tongue out at him and ran away even before we could blink the eye. Swayam faced me, scratching his neck.

"She is becoming so naughty day by day, I tell you." He said, shaking his head.

"Well, you must put a habit of it from now Mr. Shekhawat because it will help in future to handle our kids..." I whispered in his ears, not able to figure out what came in my mind to speak that. It was just so spontaneous and I could feel the heat rising to my cheeks. Shit! I turned away, mentally cursing myself to say this and slowly stole a look at him. He was looking at me with his mouth hung open and a strange emotion all over his face. He was frozen at his place. I giggled at his look and quickly rushed out of there because I was sure if I would have stood there, I would have lost my every sense to think normally, my heartbeat already like a post marathon race.

_______________

A/N

Did you guys like the surprise? Did u expect it coming? Did it bore you guys?

How many of you guys love dogs? I love them to the core! They are absolutely adorable, aren't they?

Do let me know your reviews in the comments!

Vote, comment and share.

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

157K 8.6K 164
I am new in the fandom and am a very very very big fan and supporter of our most dear sidneet.. I also ship abhinavi, fainat and jaireem.. And so I...
730 119 12
🌸🥂 This story is all about Love, comedy, drama and maybe some emotional too ig, but there's not a second lead. Yash is type of a playboy, and flir...
16.5K 542 24
This is a fan friction of one of my favorite show D3 a bit similar yet different hope you all like it the story starts when kriya came back to India...
134K 5.1K 65
Cover credits goes to @Secretgiggles783 Thanks a lot for the cover!!!! ______________________________________ Highest rank #1 in d3 ...