janus ~ hermione granger

By -SUMMERL0VINGS

madison taylor, a 'slytherin' who was broken. who needed fixing. who needed someone to keep her in line. who... More

~introduction-
~changes~
~face claims~
author's note
๐•ก๐•’๐•ฃ๐•ฅ ๐• ๐•Ÿ๐•–
i
ii
iii
iv
v
vi
๐•ก๐•’๐•ฃ๐•ฅ ๐•ฅ๐•จ๐• 
vii
viii
ix
xi
xii
๐•ก๐•’๐•ฃ๐•ฅ ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•ฃ๐•–๐•–
xiii
xiv
xv
xvi
xvii
xviii
xix
xx
xxi
xxii
๐•ก๐•’๐•ฃ๐•ฅ ๐•—๐• ๐•ฆ๐•ฃ
xxiii
xxiv
xxv
xxvi
xxvii
xxviii
xxix
xxx
xxxi
xxxii
xxxiii
๐•ก๐•’๐•ฃ๐•ฅ ๐•—๐•š๐•ง๐•–
xxxiv
xxxv
xxxvi
xxxvii
xxxviii
xxxix
xl
xli
xlii
xliii
xliv
xlv
xlvi
xlvii
xlviii
xlix
l
li
lii
liii
liv
lv
๐•ก๐•’๐•ฃ๐•ฅ ๐•ค๐•š๐•ฉ
lvi
lvii
lviii
lix
lx
lxi
lxii
lxiii
๐•ก๐•’๐•ฃ๐•ฅ ๐•ค๐•–๐•ง๐•–๐•Ÿ
lxiv
lxv
lxvi
lxvii
lxviii
lxix
lxx
lxxi
lxxii
lxxiii
lxxiv
lxxv
lxxvi
lxxvii
lxxviii
lxxix
lxxx
lxxxi
lxxxi
lxxxii
lxxxiii
lxxxiv
๐•–๐•ก๐•š๐•๐• ๐•˜๐•ฆe
author's note
๐•ค๐•ฅ๐•’๐•ฃ๐•ฅ ๐• ๐•— ๐•ค๐• ๐•ž๐•–๐•ฅ๐•™๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•˜ ๐•Ÿ๐•–๐•จ
๐•ฅ๐•™๐•– ๐•Ÿ๐•–๐•จ ๐•˜๐•–๐•Ÿ๐•–๐•ฃ๐•’๐•ฅ๐•š๐• ๐•Ÿ

x

9.9K 368 449
By -SUMMERL0VINGS

"you know you don't actually have to stay with me, right?" hermoine asked the taylor girl, who was attempting to get comfortable in a chair. she was too busy figuring out how to sit so she just hummed in response. "i look terrifying."

"no you don't," maddy subconsciously mumbled, sighing as she finally got comfortable.

"do i have your attention now?" the darker girl sent a thumbs up hermoine's way. "why are you here?"

maddy thought for a second. it's just the two of them in the medical wing. might as well answer and have small talk. she wasn't trying to deal with awkward silence.

"hospitals are scary," she spoke quietly, causing hermoine to burst out into laughter and accidentally cough out a fur ball.

"gross," the girls said unison, smiling.

they sat in silence for a couple minutes before hermoine spoke up.

"i don't think i ever apologized for our interaction at the book store," she began, but was waved off by maddy.

silence.

"why don't you talk that much?"

"you really aren't going to let this go, are you?" maddy groaned. hermoine shook her head and maddy sighed. "fine. i like being alone."

"no you don't," she raised an eyebrow.

"if i don't talk to people then they won't know whether they like me or not, which means we don't become friends. if i don't get any friends then i don't become close with anyone and raise the chances of being hurt. happy now?"

before hermoine could answer, madam pomfrey walked in.

"miss granger, how are you feeling?"

"okay."

"i suggest you should get some rest. take this," she said, handing the cat girl some sort of liquid. "miss taylor, please go back to your dormitory. you will-"

"actually, can she stay?" hermoine interrupted.

"uh, yeah, of course," madam pomfrey smiled, leaving the two girls by themselves once again.

"how do you fancy people? like, you don't talk to anyone. do you just not fancy anyone?"

"wouldn't you like to know, miss granger," maddy teased.

boy if hermoine didn't have the face of a cat then she would have been a tomato!

"i-i was just w-wondering be-"

"calm down stutters. i haven't fancied anyone before, but you can go ahead and try to be the first one," maddy stood up.

what a surprise, madison's a flirt.

"where are you going?"

"i have to pee," maddy called out, making the girl on the bed chuckle and shake her head.

                                           𓆉

"what's this i hear about you spending like all of your free time with hermoine?" draco malfoy caught up to his only friend.

"jealous?" maddy playfully smirked.

"no! what happened to the 'im just hanging out with them to learn about the chamber'?"

"hermoine's cool," maddy shrugged.

"we talking about the same girl?"

"shut up," maddy rolled her eyes, smiling.

"save the eye roll for hermoine," draco spoke, instantly running away.

"draco malfoy! get your-"

"please don't finish the sentence," professor mcgonagall showed up. "you two can talk about your girl problems later, we have training."

minnie gestured for the younger to follow her after making sure no one was looking. she double checked when they arrived to the same room as always, and unlocked the door.

"we're trying the patronus spell again. we can move onto stronger, more difficult, spells when you accomplish this one."

maddy stood in the middle of the room, taking a deep breath and glancing over at her teacher, who sent her a thumbs up.

the taylor girl thought about her week, and who she spent it with.

"expecto patronum!"

an ice drake baby dragon appeared, causing professor mcgonagall to excitedly clap her hands.

"something must've happened between now and the last time you tried this spell that made you happy enough. let's move on then."

                                          𓆉
green light.

two babies crying.

adults screaming.

voldemort.

maddy was in her crib, her sister in another crib beside her. a loud noise was heard from out in the hall. her mother went to go check it out, leaving the door open.

voldemort.

her dad was on the floor. her mom, screaming in agony up in the air.

soon, what seemed to be pulseless too.

voldemort.

"you two-"

"maddy!"

she shot up, covered in sweat.

"are you okay?" draco asked, instantly sitting down on the bed and wrapping his arms around the shaking girl.

"w-where's everyone?" she changed the topic, looking around the dorm.

"they left to the great hall. one of them told me to come before she left. what happened?

"nightmare," she choked out.

"want to talk about it?" she shook her head.

"i think i have a sibling," maddy mumbled after catching her breath.

"you said hagrid brought you to the weasley's, right?"

"y-yeah."

"we don't have any classes today so we'll go find him after you get some breakfast. c'mon."

"hagrid!" draco aggressively knocked on the door.

"stop that," maddy whispered, moving his hand away.

"yes?" the giant opened the door, but the blonde boy ignored him and barged in, dragging his friend with him. "come in."

"does maddy have a sibling?" he asked, getting straight to the point.

"w-what?" hagrid stuttered out.

"im not going to repeat myself."

"she's an only child," the taller man answered with no emotion, feeding his dog.

"is-"

"draco, he said no, c'mon."

"no! he's lying. it's obvious!"

"draco!"

"let me go," the blonde boy shrugged her off, his face slightly softening. "you deserve to know the truth."

"why are you two askin?" hagrid gestured for them to sit down. maddy did, but draco made a disgusted face.

"i had, uhm, a nightmare."

"tell me about it," hagrid sat down.

"it's the same one i had when i fell asleep here-"

"you've already had this?" draco interrupted, receiving an annoyed look from the other two people in the hut.

"but this time, there was someone else. there was another baby next to me."

"w-well i don't know what that could've been. i only picked up one baby," hagrid lied.

"we're going to find out the truth, giant," draco spat out. "and when i do, you're getting it," he stood next to the older man, but scrambled out once he remembered the height difference.

𓆉

"you really shouldn't be so closed off. it's not good for you," hermoine said as maddy walked into the medical wing.

"you're human!" the taylor girl exclaimed.

"yes, i am. now don't change the topic on me," hermoine responded, getting ignored. she picked up a pillow and smacked maddy, who was trying to get comfy.

"what the-"

another smack.

"what were those for?"

"you ignored me and were about to curse. ron told me that you almost never talk to the weasley family. what's up with that?"

"same reason i didn't talk to you," maddy shrugged, slowly taking the pillow away from the slightly scary girl.

"but you've been with them basically your whole life. you should be comfortable or something."

maddy shook her head.

"you need to talk to them. like i said, being closed off like this isn't good for you."

"im good," maddy mumbled.

"please," hermoine did puppy eyes, "for me."

maddy looked up and her heart melted.

"fine," she groaned.

she would do anything the granger girl told her to. she would do anything for her.

she just didn't know that yet.

maddy isn't comfortable hermoine yet, that's just her personality, but she will be next movie. im saying this year because i don't know if you'll be able to tell the difference

word count- 1227
date written- september 20, 2020

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

168K 4.7K 25
Harry didn't only have a godfather but also a godmother. A godmother who was sent to Azkaban for betraying his parents, James and Lily Potter. A godm...
595K 12.7K 58
It had been too long, why reveal the truth after years? Hermione Granger was believed to be Muggleborn most of her life, till she found out some une...
153K 4.1K 23
Fanfiction of Harry Potter, I do not own it. Credit goes to J.K Rowling for creating such a masterpiece. This is a fanfiction and is not real (partl...
83.4K 1.5K 18
Your life before Hogwarts wasn't all that special. You watched your siblings practice magic and watched them go off to Hogwarts. Now, Ron Weasly, you...