House Of Secrets (Maïka pov)

By Cristianchimchim95

Im Oh Maïka, i suffer from anxiety disorder. It includes panic attacks, obsessive-compulsive disorders and ph... More

0
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
10
11

9

9 0 0
By Cristianchimchim95

"No one of us dared to speak as we waited for Detective Kim to continue talking."

Dr. Kim: Kids. Your shaking. Is everything alright? You all don't need to stress. It's nothing bad.

Detective Kim: Now. As i was saying. Clearly, the 4 of you are pretty much unceperable now. Even with the small amount of time you've all spent together. But, i can not take this friendship apart. It would never be my intentions. Both Maïka and Sandra need this. I'm willing to letting the 4 of you eat together wherever you want. The garden is an exception, only if me, Dr. Kim or Dr. Jung are around to keep an eye on the 4 of you. You are free to be together whenever. You may go to each other's rooms, as long as you let Dr. Jung or Dr. Kim know. Besides that, feel free to keep going as friends.

"Wait what?? They are allowing this?? Am I dreaming or something? Whoa!! This is so great!!"

Jimin: T-This isn't a joke??

Dr. Jung: No. Now head back to classes. We wouldn't want you to be late for the second class of the day.

"We then get up and bow before leaving the room. As we then close the dorr we then did a group hug too happy that we are not separated."

Jimin: Tae? You're gonna kill us all if you don't let go.

Taehyung: Oh, yeah.. Sorry hehe..

Me: I thought i was going to have a heart attack in there.

Taehyung: I thought i was going to die! It was so tense! It felt as if it was the end! And i can't lose you guys!

Jimin: Bro hug!!

"They then both hug each other."

Jimin: We aren't being fair here. The girls didn't get a hug.

"Taehyung then start approaching Sandra with a huge smile."

Sandra: Don't you dare. I may be a kid. But don't think i can't throw a punch Kim Taehyung.

"He then pouted and then turn around. And hugged me. Wait what? I was too surprised that I couldn't even move. Well how could I? Did I dreamed of Taehyung hugged me? Gosh he is so cute!"

Jimin: Can i get one too?

Me: You wish.

Jimin: Why can't i get one??

Me: Because last time in the library, you wanted me to call you Oppa.

Taehyung: Hyung. She didn't even know you! You could have waited! Like i'm doing right now! The girls may call me Tae Tae until they feel confortable enough to call me "Tae Oppa".

"I then raised an eyebrow at the nickname Tae oppa. As he did his signature boxy smile. Wich make him become way cuter even if i thought it wasn't possible."

Jimin: Fine then. Everyone here from now on, has to call me Jiminie. Except for the youngest. She has to add the "Oppa" at the end, considering she is younger from more then a year.

Sandra: You do know that i won't call you "Jiminie Oppa" right?

Jimin: I was well aware of that.

Me: Hey, what time is it?

Jimin: 10:50 AM. Second class starts in 10 minutes.

Taehyung: I have a free period after the first class today. So i'm free until lunch.

Me: Oh, well then how about we get to the library? I have a free period too.

Sandra: My life is sad. I have math class with the teacher that i hate the most.

Me: Poor you. How about we eat at the library for lunch? It would only be the 4 of us, and it would be easier to comunicate without having 2000 more people talking loudly everywhere.

Jimin: Good idea. I'll get going! See you guys later!

All of us except Jimin: See you later Jimin!

Sandra: Well, i better get going too. I'd like to enter the class while my math teacher isn't there so she can't give me any attitude for entering the class without a "Hello" or a "Good morning". She's gonna drive me crazy.

Taehyung: Good luck kid!

Sandra: You could at least find me a reasonable nickname, instead of "kid".

Taehyung: I'll think of it while we wait for you both at the library!

Sandra: Pff. Fine. Well, bye guys. See you in an hour.

"She then made her way too close while we told her bye. Me and Taehyung then head toward the library. Me and Tae then sat and talked of random. Things and u told him about my older brother Sehun. After a while of talking we heard the bell rand and wait for the others to arrived. I then turn my head and see Jimin heading towards us."

Jimin: Hey guys

Taehyung: Hey buddy

Me: Hi

"He then sat beside me and we kept taling and wait for Sandra too come. Why is she taking sooooo long!! I then turn my head as Taehyung screamed."

Taehyung: SnowFlake!

Sandra: SnowFlake?

Taehyung: Yeah! And Maïka is "Little Pinky"! I called you SnowFlake because you are cold and distant! And Maïka is Little Pinky because she has a little pinky! And i couldn't give Jimin Hyung that nickname since he hates it when i make fun of his small pinky.

Sandra: Your imagination is beyond what i expected Taehyung.

Taehyung: Haha! That's why you love me.

Sandra : Who said i loved you? I'm your friend. And being your friend doesn't mean that i love you in a friendly way.

Taehyung: You still do!

Jimin: Haha. Anyways. What did you both do while me and SnowFlake tried to make it through hell for a full hour?

Sandra: You're seriously calling me that?

Jimin: I'll keep calling you SnowFlake until you adress me as Jiminie Oppa. So you better get used to it. I have a feeling you won't give in any time soon.

Sandra: You're very right on that. Call me all you want. I still won't call you Oppa wether it's just Oppa or Jiminie Oppa.

"He then give out a sigh and pouts."

Jimin: Back to my question. What did you both do while we were trying to make it out alive?

Taehyung: We chatted and yeah. We got to know each other a lot more.

Sandra: Sad. I've known you longer, yet Taehyung knows more about you then i do.

Me: Don't worry! One way or another Jimin will be asking questions too, so you'll get to learn more anout me, at the same time.

Sandra: True.

Taehyung: So-

"Tae was then being intterupt by a loud alarm. Oh no what the hell is happening again!!!"

Intercom: - This is a code red! I repeat! Code red! Patient 393 on the third floor is free in the hallways! All rooms will be on lock down! Everyone stay hidden and wait until we let you all know once the situation has been taken care of!-

"This screaming and loud nose makes me anxious too anxious. And I started too panick. What is happening i hate that sound!! Jimin then came closer and tried to calm me as Taehyung run to go lock the door. They then walk to a tall shelf and Jimin took me helping me claming down but I still couldn't calm down. Because of all that noise. And stress."

Taehyung: Isn't Yoongi patient 393??

Jimin: He is. But why would he try and escape knowing that he wouldn't make it further then this library!?

Taehyung: Yoongi is Yoongi. Who knows what he's truly capable of. If he's so determinded to kill his father, i'm sure he can do way worse.

"I then started crying from all these noise. This is too much!! Taehyung then took me in his arms but it didn't calmed me. It helped but not that much. Jimin then spoke and changed my mind but the liund noise what not making it any better. It helped but not that much. We then heard some scream in the hallway eich makes me more scared and cry more. I then make myself in a ball and catch the hand that was closer to me and hug it very tight because i was really scared. I then continue crying until all went black and I past out."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

94.3K 3.5K 34
She's my sanity. I'm insane without her. ___________________________________________ ᴀ ꜱᴛᴏʀʏ ᴏꜰ ᴀ ʏᴏᴜɴɢ ᴍᴀɴ ᴡʜᴏ ɪꜱ ʙᴀᴅʟʏ ɪɴ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴀ ʙᴇᴀᴜᴛɪꜰᴜʟ ᴀɴᴅ...
254K 16.2K 53
You are wounded and broken. Laughing at scars was your habit, but tending your wounds was his speciality. Some may call Jeon Jungkook a perfect man t...
12.1K 574 39
"Can't you just kiss me back..??" you are silent , there is silence everywhere...!!! "Atleast stop me y/n , why aren't you stopping me..?? Why are y...
3.5K 122 12
You're a young girl, who's a little bit introverted and afraid to be under everybody's eyes. You only have your best friend, but it's ok for you. You...