๐”ฐ๐”ฅ๐”ข โ€ข H. STYLES

By SHESNEVERSATISFIED

sunflower vol. 6 in which a guitarist meets a singer More

cast + playlist
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifthteen
sixteen
seventeen
eightteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
forty
forty one
fourty two
forty three
forty four
forty five
forty six
forty seven
forty eight
forty nine
fifty
fifty one
fifty two
fifty three
fifty four
fifty five
fifty six
fifty seven
fifty eight
fifty nine
sixty

thirty two

11K 291 123
By SHESNEVERSATISFIED

May 4, 2019

IT WAS TOO DAMN EARLY FOR HARRY TO BE KNOCKING ON HER DOOR.

It was 5:30 am. They would have to be to the airport in two hours. Selene didn't even understand how Harry could wake up this early and function perfectly normal. Her hair was probably flat and all she had on was a sports bra and shorts. She groaned as she heard Harry knock on the door again. Violet was currently sleeping in the guest bedroom and Ambrose was on the couch sleep. She trudged her way to the door and opened it. Harry had a smile on his face and a smoothie this in his hand.

"I'm taking a guess that you just woke up," he said as he walked in. She closed the door and made her way back to her room, the singer following her. Once he stepped in, he closed the door behind him and watched as Selene fell back onto the bed. "Selene you have to get ready," he said as he sat her smoothie down on a nearby table.

"I will in fifteen minutes," she said as she got under the covers. Harry watched as she smushed her face into the pillow. His were eyes trained on her neck. She had two small, purple marks on her neck. Okay, maybe they did kinda sorta leave the party after two hours to have a heated make out. Harry smirked and sat onto her bed. Selene must've been really tired because she fell almost immediately back to sleep. He pulled the covers over him and pulled Selene closer to his body. She snuggled her head into his chest— Harry's face warming up. He placed his chin on top of her head and wrapped both arms around her waist. Harry listened to her nose push air out softly every now and then as she breathed in and out.

At the moment he was debating on when to tell her about the song he made about her. It wasn't finished considering that Selene was at the studio sessions most times. He still had to get vocals done and get it produced. He didn't want her to find it weird considering that they weren't even in a relationship yet. He didn't really know how to talk to her about his feelings because he couldn't even find the right words to tell her about how much he practically saved him in the last few months. Maybe that's why he liked spending time around her. Because she was always be there for him.

He knew that Selene was going to be in a different studio for a few days since she had to work on different artist' music. That gave him enough time to finish the song. His hand moved softly along her shoulder, something he didn't even realize he was doing. He was falling for her. Hard. Her personality was amazing. She could joke about practically everything but once you needed something, she was empathetic. She was humble.

She was absolutely beautiful. Her hazel eyes that were just about green now shined brightly when she smiled. Her short, curly hair that bounced lightly when she walked. Her thick eyebrows that furrow when something confusing was said. Her tattoos that she had all most likely gotten on a spur.

He hadn't told her yet about what the stick and poke he gave her was about. He wasn't going to either until she asked.

The fifth teen minutes passed by quickly and soon enough, Harry was planting kisses on her face to wake her up. She laughed softly as she attempted to squirm away from him. "Let me go back to sleep," she let out. She turned away from him and put the covers back over her shoulders.

"You've had your 15 minutes Le. Get up," he stated. She closed her eyes shut and fake snored. "I'm sleeping and I don't know what your saying because I can't hear you," she joked. Harry got out of the bed and grabbed her by the waist— the girl eye's widening. How the hell was he so damn strong? She shrieked as she was placed over his shoulder.

"Let me go you asshole!" she whispered-screamed. Harry held onto her by the back of her thighs as he walked into bathroom. The guitarist hit his back which did literally nothing to him. He set her down on the counter and furrowed his eyebrows.

"Won't you look at that. Your in the bathroom now. Now get ready."

"I didn't even get my clothes!"

"Do you need them?" he questioned as he moved his body between her legs. She rolled her eyes and hit him softly in the head.

"Move Styles."

"I don't think I can doll," he said, his head titled lightly as he smirked. Selene was a sucker for the pet names he used for her. Doll, Darling, Love. He knew not to use princess because of the fact that Nate used it to taunt her while they were together. The two didn't break eye contact— the bathroom silent.

"We aren't doing this," Selene said as she looked into his now darker green eyes. "Doing what?" he asked.

"The back and forth. You got at me so I got back at you and now it looks like your trying to get back at me," she said.

Harry smiled. "Am I?"

She rolled her eyes. "Yes you are so move. I have to get ready."

Harry whined and moved away from her, making her smile. "Your a literal child sometimes."

She slid off the bathroom counter and grabbed some clothes to change into from out of her closet. She watched as Harry pouted; his arms crossed. She tried to hide her smile but she ended up failing miserably.

"You find my pain and suffering funny?" he expressed, his hand over his chest. "Yes, your being dramatic," she said as she walked back into the bathroom, the woman closing and locking the door.

Selene stripped of ever piece of clothing she had on and put on blue jeans that were a bit baggy and a black pullover. She placed her night clothes into the bin in the bathroom and opened the door. She let out a yelp as Harry grabbed her from the waist once more. She laughed as he threw her on the bed. "Stop! They are sleeping," she said in between laughs.

Harry leaned down and planted a small kiss beside her lips. "Don't really care," he mumbled. As he leant down again, Selene grabbed his face, his lips connecting with hers. The guitarist sat up as Harry sat down on the bed—their lips not moving away from each other.

Something about kissing Harry was so different to Selene. She felt the emotion of it every time their lips found their way to each other. Right now she was feeling a sense of euphoria almost. Like interaction between them made her high. Selene pushed more into the kiss as it prolonged. Her hands found their way into his hair like they always did. She wanted to try something different. She pushed away from the kiss and smirked. Harry's green eyes roamed around her body as she swung her legs across his lap, the girls body now resting on top of his.

She leaned back into the kiss and Harry placed his hands on both sides of her waist. Both of their  breathing was heavy as the kiss got deeper. Harry's mouth moved lower and lower until he got down to her neck.

"Harry," she breathed out. He was making it hard for her to even think. "I already have to cover the other ones."

She threw her head back in satisfaction. The things that this man was doing to her. She bit her lip as she tried to hold in any sound that wanted to come out. She did not want to wake up the guest. Harry pulled away with a smirk on his face. "We have to go soon," he whispered. His hands made their way to her back as her head fell into his neck.

"No more trying to get back at each other," she settled.

"Okay."

She lifted her head and smiled as she got off of his lap. She really needed to cover the hickeys he left.

[twitter]
harrysbandupdates: selene and harry was spotted at an airport in new york earlier today! what do you guys think is happening? selene took a picture with the same fan but separately!

New york. Selene loved it. Except for the fact that it was overcrowded and rats pretty much roamed every street. She sat in Harry's apartment alone since he had went out for work. The apartment was humongous. She had found herself getting lost in it earlier. She was bored. And when she was bored, she usually did irrational things. She stood up from the sofa and stretched her joints.

She couldn't sit in this apartment anymore. She grabbed her purse and a spare key that Harry had left for her. She clutched the keys that were in her hand and sighed. She didn't know where exactly she was going but it was mostly likely going to be a tattoo shop. She didn't even know how many tattoos she had now.

She opened the front door and walked out. He was on a much higher level so she would have to take the elevator anyway. She quickly locked the door and dropped them into her bag. Before she knew it, she was out of the complex and onto the streets. Her eyes wandered to the hundreds of people walking through the streets. She smiled as she saw a couple and a small kid who couldn't have been more than five. He had a big grin on his face as his small hands held tight to his mom's larger ones. His other hand pointed at bright lights that flashed on the street. They seemed content.

Selene hadn't really imagined having a family of her own a lot. It was mostly because of trauma. Her mom left he and her dad and right after that, she was in a toxic relationship. Her therapist told her a while back that the reason that she wouldn't even talk about having a family was because she was scared of having one and then the meaning of it being lost right after. He wasn't wrong. How could someone become a mother and then leave when things didn't go their way? She wasn't a mother to Selene anymore. The same for Nate. How could he pretend that they had something just to make her not want to breathe anymore?

She had gotten better at talking about relationships and family and her therapist noticed when they had weekly chats over the computer screen. It was because of Harry mostly. He was easy to talk to. Not only that but, he actually sat down and listened to what she had to say— even if it was probably something stupid.

Selene opened the door to the tattoo parlor, a wave of air hitting her. It was pretty much empty except for the workers. Selene walked up to the desk and smiled.

"How can I help you?" the tattooist asked.

"Hi! Can I get this?" Selene asked as she showed the tattooer a picture from her phone.

mitchrowland, pillowpersonpp, feliciadagoat, and 129,827 others liked

selenesage: nice tits (thank you v nice tattoo artist for taking this)

[twitter]
harrysbandupdates: selene was at a tattoo parlor today! the tattooist was a fan of harry and described selene to be, "really nice, funny, but shy almost. she kept a conversation really well. she also complimented the tattoo place and gave a tip." apparently, she got a boba cup tattoo.

(play song please!)

By time Selene got back to Harry's apartment, he was already there. His head quickly turned to the door as she closed it; a smile on his face. He jumped up from the sofa and made his way to her. His eyes landed on the wrapped part of her arm. "New tattoo?" he questioned. She nodded.

"I got some groceries while I was out for us to make spaghetti. It's vegan meat since neither of us really eats meat," he mumbled as he wrapped his arms around her. There goes those stupid ass butterflies that he always gave her.

"The last time we tried making something together we threw flour at each other," Selene laughed. Harry furrowed his eyebrows. "I am more civilized and mature than I was when that happened. Thank you."

Selene rolled her eyes and let go of the hug. "It was barely under two years ago Harry."

"I mature fast."

"Weren't you just pouting earlier?"

"For a good reason!"

Selene set her purse down on the counter. "Let's get started, shall we?" Harry grabbed her hand as they made their way to the kitchen. His thumb rubbed her hand softly. Selene smiled softly. She found herself loving when he caressed her in any way. Harry pulled away from her as he opened up the pantry to grab a pot and two pans. As he did this, Selene took the ingredients from out of the refrigerator. Her eyebrows furrowed out of concentration as she placed them onto the counter beside Harry. Once she was done, she closed the refrigerator's door. She watched as Harry filled the pot full of water— the singer turning on the stove and then placing the pot on.

"Where is the seasoning H?" she asked.

"Don't have any."

Selene eyes widened. "Please tell me your joking or I will walk out of this apartment."

"It's in the cabinet two doors away from you Le," he laughed out. She rolled her eyes. "You almost gave me heart attack," she said as she moved toward the cabinet with seasoning. She opened the door and grabbed everything she needed. Which was a lot.

Selene made the vegan meat while Harry made the sauce. It was quiet for the most part as the concentrated, some soft music playing in the background. When the water started boiling, the singer made sure to put the pasta noodles into the pot.

Harry sighed as he turn the stove down to a lower heat since the sauce was done. He looked at Selene who was still stirring the meat. He moved behind her and wrapped his arms around her. She smiled as he planted a kiss on her cheek. "I hope the sauce doesn't taste bad," he mumbled.

Selene looked at the red sauce. "It looks perfectly fine H. I'm sure it taste good."

Selene turned away from the stove to face Harry. His arms stayed wrapped around her. She stood on her tippy toes and pecked his lips. "Think of that as a thank you," she said as she turned back around to the food.

"Thank you for what?" he questioned.

She shrugged. "For being you H. Your just... overwhelming in a good way. I cant explain it."

Those words stuck with Harry for the rest of the night.

a/n
hi! so i was seeing that a few people didn't get notified for the last chapter? anyways, dms are always open! enjoy new pic of harry <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

92.1K 1.5K 32
ยป you're my special girl ยซ josh kiszka x oc โš˜ completed: 03/16/19 โš˜ ยฉ๏ธ 2019 coldasflames
599K 8K 54
Remember when we went on tour together and fell in love, and then we wrote a song about it. Thats the life of a popstar. "And I'm well aware I writ...
70.6K 949 42
all she ever wanted was to be famous and meet her idol. sometimes, fame isn't everything. #1 in #jamescorden june 12, 2020
61.8K 1.5K 20
Elizabeth It's been a while, I know. I probably scared you and I thoroughly apologise for putting you through this. I made a new album and I would li...