infatuation | s.r

By reidskneecap

spencer reid x reader after a paperwork day at the B.A.U, you skip drinks with the team to go to your hidden... More

please read!
one
2
three
four*
five
six*
seven*
eight
nine
ten
eleven*
twelve*
thirteen*
fourteen
fifteen
seventeen*
eighteen
nineteen*
twenty
twenty one*
twenty two
twenty three*
twenty four*
twenty five
twenty six*
twenty seven*
twenty eight
twenty nine
msg
thirty.
hey lol

sixteen*

9.5K 190 705
By reidskneecap

a/n: hi baes ! thank you so so much for 4.5k reads !! i'm glad you enjoy this book ;)

————————————————————————

you walk in the door, walking back to your bedroom. spencer would be back in an hour to pick you up and go to rossi's, you lay the dress out on your bed. walking around the room, finding matching accessories for the dress, and picking out the lingerie you were going to wear.

you settle on a black lace set. the bra having a gold ring in between the cups. you smile, as you slip the lingerie onto your body. it made you feel confident , like you own the room your in.

you then slip your body into the dress. the dress accentuates your curves well, curving in my the waist and out at your hips. the v shaped neck line displays some of your chest. nothing too inappropriate.

you walk into your bathroom, straightening your hair, letting in end right at the tops of your breast. parting it down the middle , the hairstyle frames your face.

you then do your makeup, light foundation with a rosy blush , your opt for a light smokey eye, with winged liner and some mascara , you pop clear gloss on your lips. you smile at yourself , you feel good.

you slip a simple necklace on, a gold chain with a small diamond in the center, and you put gold hoop earrings in your ears.

you spray perfume on and you hear you phone buzz, checking it, seeing a text from spencer.

s: i'm outside
y: okay, coming :)

you grab your small black handbag and walk out of the door, seeing spencer's car, him leaning against it .

his eyes meet yours, and you see his eyes scan you a couple times, before meeting your eyes and smiling. you walk over to him, smiling.

"hi spence ." you smile, he smiles back, walking over to the side of the car, opening the door for you to get in.

you get in and spencer shuts the door, shuffling to the other side and slipping into the car himself.

"hi, you look stunning." he says, turning his head to look at you. you blush , and he starts the car, pulling out of the parking lot and onto the road.

"thank you spence, you look handsome." you say, and his his reaches over and rests on your thigh, you place your hand over his and you both sit in comfortable silence all the way to rossi's.

you arrive at the mansion, spencer pulls in, parking the car and looking over to you.

"ready, pretty girl?" he asks squeezing your thigh, and you smile , giving him a quick nod.

spencer steps out of the car , walking around to your side and opening the door. you stand and you both begin to walk up to rossi's front door, spencer's hand resting again the small of your back as you walk.

when you're at the door , his hand leaves your back as he knocks on the door. emily opens the door, smiling widely and you and reid.

"it's about time ! come in!" she steps back to open the door more, and you spencer walk in being greeted by the rest of the team.

you all eat, you sitting by garcia , spencer at the opposite side of the table. you all eat, sharing laughs, everyone drinking wine , but rossi drinks his usual scotch.

after dinner you hear penelope gasp, everyone turning to her, eyebrows raised .

"we should do karaoke!" she beams, alcohol clearly buzzing through her. you smile and drag emily and jj over to penelope.

you all opt to sing s&m by rihanna, you always sing this on girls night, so you already knew the plan. you all smile at each other , seeing all the boys on the couch mingling. before the music begins to blare through the speakers, you all sway your hips to the opening of the music.

na, na , na , come on

you always sing the first verse, split with emily , and jj and penelope handle the second verse . you and emily walk toward dancing and smiling at eachother.

you bring the mic to your mouth , singing the few next words, swaying your hips and running you hands up your body as you sing.

feels so good being bad.

you look at spencer, his eyebrows furrowed. you sing the next line as you run your hand along your chest.

there's no way i'm turning back.

you see his jaw clench, and his eyes have a dangerous gleam within them.

and all this pain is for pleasure, cause nothing can measure.

you walk back, emily now singing the next lines, you walk up behind her, running your hand down her chest , and she grips your waist , your bodies moving against eachother, as you look spencer in the eye.

jj and penelope walk up and you all sing the chorus, dancing and smiling at eachother , and then the boys.

cause i may be bad, but i'm perfectly good at at .

you smirk at spencer as you sing , him fingers tapping against his leg.

sex in the air, i don't care , i love the smell of it.

you and the girls all move your hips together, giggling while singing the next line , you look spencer right in the eyes, trailing your hands around your body. you don't know if the alcohol was doing this , but you liked it.

sticks and stones may break my bones , but, chains and whips excite me.

you see spencer's face go pale, and he scowls at you. you continue to dance and sing with the girls.

when the performance is over, the boys clap, rossi shaking his head and hotch chucking, morgan is standing and clapping and spencer just sits there, eyes burning into you. you feel heat across your body, and wetness in between your thighs.

"hey guys, i'll be back, i have to pee." you say before wandering rossi's house to find a bathroom.

you slip yourself into one soft of far from the dining area , and you press yourself against the wall, panting lightly. you were extremely aroused. the look in spencer's eyes way dangerous, and it made your skin burn.

you are alone for a few minutes , before you hear the door open, you look into the mirror, and your eyes are met none other with spencer reid's.

"what the hell was that?" he asks , his voice strained, you eye travel down his body, until they're met with the prominent bulge in his pants.

"i was just singing with the girls spence." you say innocently , and he walks over to you, placing his hands on your hips and pulling you to face him.

"bullshit. i saw the way you looked at me , and the way you ran your hands over your body, do you know how hard it was not to fuck you over rossi's dining room table?" he asks, and you smirk.

you trace your hand down his chest, resting on his bulge, and you begin to palm him through his pants. he groans , taking a hand and wrapping it around your throat, squeezing lightly. you palm him deeper as you see his head fall back , him letting our low moans.

"i need you now, spence." you pant out to him, and he freezes. looking at you shocked.

"here? right now." he asks , and you nod quickly , moving your hands to his belt and beginning to unbuckle.

"yes, we need to be quick." you say , the arousal making your voice breathy and rushed.

"as you wish." spencer smirks , helping unbuckle his pants and pushing them down a little . he pulls you off of the counter , and turns you around, your breasts spill out of the top of your dress, and you're looking at yourself in the mirror.

spencer rubs your dripping slit a few times, before teasing it with the tip of his cock. causing you to let out impatient moans.

"what a needy little bitch." spencer says to you, his words making you wetter by the second.

he hikes your dress up so it's scrunched around your thighs ,as he slips your panties down to your ankles and he slowly pushes into you , you gasping as your walls stretch around him.

spencer's lips part and he groans.

" fuck y/n, you feel so good." he moans out.

he begins to thrust into you , you begin letting out excited moans , spencer letting out low groans, and you decide to push.

"cmon, is that all you got doctor?" you smirk, hearing spencer grunt.

he takes your hair and wraps it around his hand , yanking your head back, and he leans down to your ear , breath making you shiver.

"i'm sorry pretty girl, i thought you wanted to walk out of here tonight." he says, flicking your earlobe with his tongue. you moan as he pulls your hair.

then, he starts pounding into you ruthlessly, his thrusts hitting your sweet spot every time, and you feels your knees start to shake as spencer buried himself into you. he free hand snakes around and begins rubbing your clit.

you whimper at the feeling of him, your legs feel as if they're about to give out, and you walls begin to clench around spencer's dick, indicating you're close to coming.

"s-spence i'm gonna come" you pant out, and spencer begins to pound into you harder, pulling your hair, and rubbing your clit dangerously fast.

"come for me, little slut." he says , and you feel your body begin to rapidly shake, your walls pulling around him, and his name falls from your lips like a melody.

you hear spencer groan as his thrusts begin to falter , with a few more thrusts you feel spencer spill himself into you , leaning down and resting his body against yours for a minute.

he brings himself back up, pulling out of you , and grabbing toilet paper to clean the mess between your legs. you shakily pull your panties back up , returning your dress to its proper position .

you smooth out your hair, trying to make it not look like spencer was just tugging and pulling on it , and you turn to see spencer pulling up his pants, buckling his belt.

"you are mine. do you understand?" he asks sternly.

"yes, doctor." you smile at him, before going to walk out of the door. he grabs your wrist and you turn to him, eyebrows raised in question.

"watch what you say, or i might just have to bend you over that counter again." he warns and you smirk, pulling your wrist from his hand and walking back out to the dining area.

"sorry, my sister called , her and my mom got a new dog ." you smile , and pull up a picture of a random dog , showing the team. various strains of "awe" and "so cute" leaving the team, as you sit down.

"where's reid?" you ask innocently, you knew where reid was.

"kid said his mom was calling , you know how long that takes." rossi says, and you nod understandingly.

nice one spence.

spencer comes out, returning to his spot on the couch, looking at you with a small smirk, and your cheeks go red.

"sorry guys, my mom didn't want her meds today." spencer shrugs and the team nods.

"well, who's ready for dessert?" you hear rossi say, and everyone makes there way to the kitchen, you and spencer are the last two to stand. your knees wobble as you begin to walk to the kitchen.

"nice save, pretty girl" spencer chuckles into your ear. you grin, slapping his arm.

"you too, spence." you giggle before joining the team, your eyes seeming to find each other's more often than usual.

———————————————————————

hiiii y'all, sorry for the late update !! but i love you guys !!!🙈🙈

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

207K 4.7K 76
Spencer is walking a dangerous path when his feelings for JJ are too much to ignore. Guilt-ridden, he distances himself from his girlfriend. But how...
71.3K 1.3K 30
Y/n's trauma leads to her fallout and Spencer's relapse. After an altercation at work Y/n decides to disappear, leaving Spencer alone. After years of...
2.4K 58 12
3 years after your familys murder life had finally seemed to be looking up for you; that was until you began receiving stranger letters in the mail...
348K 5.2K 30
you always saw spencer as an innocent soul. but as he starts falling for you, you start to see a different man. lets rephrase that, you start to see...