GANGSTER ‣ J.JK Ft. K.TH ✔︎

By 153SugarJungkookie

[ Angst, Dark, Mafia Romance, Love Triangle, Obsession] ❝ Her love can turn a blood thirsty monster into a lo... More

|𝐆𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐑|
1. 𝐂𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐬❀
2. 𝐅𝐨𝐱𝐠𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞❀
3. 𝐏𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐢𝐞𝐬❀
4. 𝐓𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐥𝐞❀
6. 𝐃𝐚𝐢𝐬𝐲❀
7. 𝐀𝐥𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚❀
8. 𝐁𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐃𝐚𝐡𝐥𝐢𝐚❀
9. 𝐋𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫❀
10. 𝐎𝐫𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐝𝐬❀
11.𝐂𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐚❀
12. 𝐁𝐥𝐮𝐞 𝐒𝐚𝐥𝐯𝐢𝐚 ❀
13.𝐏𝐞𝐭𝐮𝐧𝐢𝐚❀
14. 𝐀𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫 ❀
15. 𝐋𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐬❀
16. 𝐝𝐚𝐟𝐟𝐨𝐝𝐢𝐥𝐬❀
17. 𝐀𝐥𝐲𝐬𝐬𝐮𝐦 ❀
18. 𝐘𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐮𝐥𝐢𝐩 ❀
19. 𝐂𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐮𝐬❀
20. 𝐩𝐮𝐫𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐥𝐚𝐜 ❀
21. 𝐑𝐞𝐝 𝐑𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐬 ❀
22. 𝐁𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐑𝐨𝐬𝐞 ❀
23. 𝐂𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬❀
24. 𝐒𝐚𝐤𝐮𝐫𝐚❀
25. 𝐕𝐢𝐨𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐉𝐚𝐬𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐞❀
26. 𝐅𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐚❀
27. 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐞𝐭-𝐦𝐞-𝐧𝐨𝐭❀
𝐒𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝐈𝐈
28. 𝐇𝐚𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐝
29. 𝐍𝐨 𝐄𝐬𝐜𝐚𝐩𝐞
30. 𝐌𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬
31. 𝐍𝐨 𝐋𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫 𝐌𝐞
32. 𝐇𝐢𝐝𝐝𝐞𝐧 𝐩𝐚𝐢𝐧
33. 𝐃𝐞𝐚𝐥 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐃𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐥
34. 𝐒𝐥𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐝
35. 𝐁𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐲 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐭
36. 𝐂𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮
37. 𝐓𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐛𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐝
38. 𝐀 𝐏𝐢𝐞𝐜𝐞 𝐎𝐟 𝐌𝐞
39. 𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐥𝐞𝐧
40. 𝐉𝐚𝐢𝐥𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤
41. 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐞 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞
42. 𝐅𝐚𝐭𝐞
43. 𝐂𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐨
44. 𝐇𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐒𝐞𝐞𝐤
45. 𝐁𝐞 𝐌𝐢𝐧𝐞 (end)

5. 𝐑𝐞𝐝 𝐥𝐨𝐭𝐮𝐬❀

4.9K 283 31
By 153SugarJungkookie

"We don't meet people by accident, there's always a reason behind the meeting. A lesson or a blessing.."

✫---✫---✫---✫---✫

(Neum's POV)

I was getting ready for the hospital when yesterday's incident popped inside my mind. Even though I agree whatever cops do is for our safety only but the way they made the condition of that club just for their own selfish goals is just beyond cruelty.

Atleast government should consider their loss and help them to renovate the place again.

I shrugged off the thought and concentrated on tying my shoe lace.

I grabbed my meds and dug it inside my purse. Standing up as I was about to leave my room, the door opened and dad entered.

"What happened dad?" My heart started to beat faster when I saw dad's worried expression.

"Got a call from Mr. Wang..."

My face dropped as terror consumed my whole body when I heard the name.

"He said he wants to meet you...."

As soon as I heard, my heart sank into the bottom.

No, not again...

I flinched as dad held my forearm. He looked at my pale face worriedly.

"Honey you shouldn't visit him.....I will go instead of you." Dad said.

I inhaled sharply and gave him a warm smile,"No dad he wants me....... I will go."

He shook his head and nudged my arm, "but Nae your health is not in a good position and moreover he can do anything, it's risky for you to go alone. "

I slowly detached his hands from my arms and made my way towards the door. I looked around to see dad. He was looking at me disappointed. Tears started to build on the corner of my eyes as I gave him an assuring smile.

"Don't worry dad.... I'll call you if something happens." I said and walked out from there.

__________________

Time skip...

(Author's POV)

With staggering feets, Neum entered the orphanage and was welcomed with dozens of smiling faces of those children whom she promised to gift a new cancer free life. Tears escaped from the corner of her eyes when a little girl hugged her knees.

"Unnie..... that scary uncle was hurting Anna unnie.." the kid sobbed making Neum's heart squeeze in pain watching that little girl crying.

"H-he pushed me when I tried to help unnie." Neum hugged the little soul and patted her head.

"Nothing will happen to Anna unnie okay Aerin..... I'm here right.... I will not let anyone hurt my previous soul." Aerin sniffed and wiped her tears with her sleeves. Neum smiled and gave her a packet containing boxes of pizzas, Neum kissed her forehead, "Now go and share it with your friends okay?"

The little kid smiled and joined her friends who were playing in the other room. Neum took a deep breath and went upstairs.

As she opened the door and entered the room, anger started to build inside her when her gaze fell on the men sitting on the swivel chair back facing her.

"What are you doing here Mr. Wang?... I told you right that I will meet you in your office then by visiting here and by misbehaving with my orphanage's caretaker, what do you want to prove Mr. Wang?!" Finally the chair turned. Neum stopped and froze at her place when her eyes met those demonic ones whom she never want to see.

"No hi no hello?? Direct yelling???" He laughed mockingly as he stood up and started to walk towards her.

"Oh, baby you forgot who owns this place. " his cold hands wiped off her tears as his breath fanned against her face.

Actually Jackson Wang is the owner of the land where the orphanage was built upon. He was never too fond of this orphanage and it's stay in his property that his father left him behind after his death. He is a successful businessman and for him this place holds no value to him. But also he was holding his share just to bound Neum to accept him.

Yes, he's infatuated with her and wants to make her his at any cost. For that he always pressurises her to pay the heavy rent of this place set by him.... he made the rent so high that sometimes Neum finds difficulty to gather money at the end of the month. He always indirectly proposes her to marry him. He tries to negotiate with her but she always refuses his offer. She's a strong independent woman who has tons of responsibilities on her fragile shoulder.

"I didn't forgot Mr. Wang but I guess you forgot your place." Neum smirked and pushed him away. To her surprise he didn't protest and let go off her. He chuckled at her reaction and took his seat. She signed mentally and threw an envelope on the desk. "Here's the rent and now stop bothering us." She hissed.

But to her surprise he started to laugh hysterically, "you really think I'm doing all this just for money?.... tsk tsk tsk you're so naive my '𝑳𝒐𝒖𝒔𝒚' always so kind towards others ready to help anyone gives love to everyone." He chuckled dryly, "But why not me huh?" She didn't say anything.
[A/N : Lousy means lotus. A flower symbolizes selflessness and sacrifice. ]

"Anyways.... if I want, I can buy hundred of places like this with just a one snap of my finger. You know why I'm doing this? " he smirked as his cold eyes mercilessly unfeeling.

"Cause. I. Want. You. Sweetheart. "

She remained silent at his confession.... she expected this. "Let's come to the point." His expression became serious.

"What?" Neum asked in confusion.

"I'm selling this land honey and I want this place empty within this week." He demanded rubbing his temple.

Neum had her ground slipped with the announcement she got from him just now. Tears were already falling out of her eyes as she tries to comprehend the situation.

"No...n-no he can't d-do this right?" Neum thought.

"You're joking right?" She asked as more hot liquid slipped out of her eyes. He smiled and shook his head. "I'm not joking sweetheart. " he grinned.

"Y-you can't do that. " she accused him.

"I can my love. I can do anything I want. Just accept my offer and the whole orphanage will be yours permanently. "

"Why are you doing this..... " She said closing her eyes.

"Cause I can" he said mimicking her voice.

"How heartless can you be huh! Atleast think about those innocent kids.... don't you have any heart?!?" His gaze immediately darkened as soon as he heard her reply.

"I don't give a damm about those fucking kids got it?!? I am giving you one week to decide.... whether you want me to sell this worthless place or be mine and save your minions...." with that said he walked out of the room leaving her alone.

_________________

Neum was walking on the empty road.. the only sound that can be heard is the heavy rain, thunder and.....lightening making the scenario more scary and dark. Her mind is in constant chaos...... in one hand she can't let Jackson snatch the roof from those poor souls, she promised them to give a cancer free life but now here came another challenge for her. And one the other hand, she doesn't want to marry him....she has her life. She doesn't want to crush her dreams and wed soon. She never loved him.... he's nothing more than a tormentor for her who likes to give new problem to her.

She was caught in the web of negotiation. She doesn't know what to do. If she rejected his proposal she loses everything, she will lose the only reason to be alive, she will lose those children's smile, her life would be more scattered than already it was.

Even if she agrees to his proposal. if he came to know about her disease, he will probably sell that place without even giving her a chance to clarify. She knows he doesn't love her, he's just infatuated with her....... and will never accept her if he came to know about her condition.

She is broken down....... a strong girl she was holding inside broke down today.

She fell on her knees helplessly on the middle of the road clutching her hairs tightly.

"Agghh why is this happening to me!!" She screamed frantically in the middle of the road but no one was there to hear her...... no one's there to help her.... console her........ tell her that everything will be fine....... even though she has her family to care about her but at the same time no one's there to pull her out of this mess.....

Suddenly her head started to pain uncomfortably..... she started to search for her medicine as the pain became unbearable for her.

She started to panic as she couldn't open the chain of her purse. Tears started to fall from her doe like eyes as fear started to consumed her. Her head started spinning as her vision started to become blurry.

"H-help...." this is the last thing escaped from her lips as everything became black.....

_______________

(Jungkook's POV)

I was having a very important dealing in Busan. It's very important for me to visit but after that night's incident, I couldn't go outside alone...... those fucking pests will not leave a chance to attack me when I will be alone..... I have to be careful for some days.

I was busy flipping the files, reading about the details about the deal which is going to happen.

Suddenly, the car stopped abruptly making the files slip out of my grip.

"What the fuck are you doing?!?" I growled at him.

"Boss a girl was lying on the middle of the road..... I think she got in an accident." He said making me look out of the window.... he was right. Indeed a girl was lying on the road unconscious. I examined her from far siting on my car..... but I didn't saw any trace of blood on her body....it means she didn't got in any accident, she might be drunk and couldn't handle the hangover. I rolled my eyes and tried to see her face but her face was covered with her long hair hiding her face.

I don't know what happened to me. I removed my coat unlocked the car's door, throwing the coat inside the car, I started to walk towards her......

Why does it feel like I know her...

My white shirt became completely wet due to the heavy raining making the material translucent but I didn't care less. I got on my knees and placed her head on my lap unknowingly.

"What are you doing Jungkook..... you're getting late for your meeting.." my inner voice yelled at me.

But I shrugged off the thought and looked down at her. Her face was covered with her chocolatey brown hair sticking on her face due to rain. My hands travelled above her face making sure to not touch her skin, I brushed away those hair strands from her unconscious face.

My hands automatically stopped moving when I saw her face. I became shocked and my pupils went bigger as my gaze fall on her unconscious face..

I didn't expected this.....

She's that same girl I met that night is the club...

That night's memories rushed inside my mind but what is she doing here in this condition? I checked her pulse rate and it was working but was very slow. I didn't think twice and grabbed her purse, lifting her in bridal style and ran towards my car. Driver looked at me confused but I ignored him and ordered him to us drive home.

I looked at her unconscious body. Her clothes were completely wet making her inner garments visible. I tore my gaze from her feeling guilty for looking at her like that. I sighed and placed my coat on her upper body covering it. She was looking beautiful like that day last time I saw her. I threw my head backside and shut my eyes letting the darkness consume me once again.

"So we met again......"

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

TO BE CONTINUED...

۞ʀᴇᴅ ʟᴏᴛᴜs۞

✫---✫---✫---✫---✫

AUTHOR'S NOTE :

how are you all doing?

So what do you think gonna happen next???

Love ya'll ♡♡♡♡♡♡

VOTE AND COMMENT

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26K 956 42
A girl name Kim Y/N. A cute,sweet girl. A mafia king name Jeon Jungkook. A cold, dangerous,heartless guy. 'These two different hearts fell in love' "...
39.4K 1.4K 10
Jkff An unexpected meet with a stranger and then falling in love with that person without knowing his real identity.... -would you still love that p...
8.1K 507 22
Destiny is really unpredictable, no one knows what will happen next moment... "so you are a reporter huh??, you were keeping eyes on me??" "heh??! no...