Secret Girlfriend (Gerard X L...

By ImLynzForRealz

This is a story of me and Gee and nothing else maybe some Bandit.... More

We Meet
Hey You...
MCR Concert
Hospital
Hospital Part 2/3
Hospital Part 3/3
Shhh....
2 years later
The Tweet that changed Gee
Ray

Hairstylist

37 1 0
By ImLynzForRealz

Lindsey's POV

We got to the hair stylist, "Red for me!" Gee said. "Blonde Please" I say smiling. "I like your new music!" I tell Gee with a smile. "thanks, lins... Can I tell you something.... I've been thinking..." He starts, That is when My hormones kick in, "Your leaving me aren't you?" I cry. "No GOD NO!" He says holding my hand. "I just want to be there for the baby and you.... So..... I..... Am not sure if I should continue singing for mcr..." He says.... "No babe! Keep singing...." I say with a smile. "Really?" He asks. "Yes..." I say smiling....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

83.7K 2.4K 38
Francesca Astor came to Love Island to find her soulmate, and once she sets her eyes on him, she's never letting go. Rob Rausch x Fem!oc #1 robertrau...
1.4M 32.1K 60
In which Daniel Ricciardo accidentally adds a stranger into his F1 group chat instead of Carlos Sainz.
791K 47.5K 119
Y/N L/N is an enigma. An outgoing, cheerful, smiley teenage boy. Happy, sociable, excitable. A hidden gem in the rough of Japan's younger soccer pl...
80.1K 2.6K 26
Yn was married to a cold man, Kim Taehyung, the Mafia King, who never showed any emotion towards her. He never trusted her and it caused him to take...