Hospital Part 3/3

Gerard's POV

I woke up with my arm around Lyn-z as she lays on my stomach, I smiles to myself but I knew this meant nothing to her. She was sleeping so peacefully.... She really took the 'I am not leaving this room tonight' seriously. "Gee..." She groans. "Good morning..." I say with a smile. Then she comes to her senses "Oh I am sorry...." She says as she gets up and checks the time. "You can leave!" She says. "I can?" I ask. She nods yes with a smile. "How about we go get those drinks?" I ask. She laughs and smiles, "okay..."

Lindsey's POV

We went back to my place, I lived alone. "Here you go..." I say getting a couple beers from my fridge. "Thanks!" He says with a smile and picks up one. "I wanna know  more about you..." Gerard says placing his second half empty beer on the table. So... We talked for hours about our selves until we were drunk as fuck... "Any more?" I ask barley able to stand up straight. "No there is none..." Gerard says closing the fridge door. 

Gerard's POV

Lindsey was drunk... I wasn't nearly ask drunk as her... Whatever I say I would remember in the morning. "I Love you..." Lindsey says out of the blue walking over to me and giving me a hug. "I wish that was true..." I say sadly. "No It is!" Lindsey says kissing me. I wanted this so badly but I pulled away, "Lindsey... Your drunk... How about you go to bed..." I say picking her up and putting her in bed. "Goodbye  I will see you later..." I say placing a kiss on her forehead. "Stay..." She says pulling on my coat making me fall on top of her. "I need to go..." I tell her standing back up but she just starts to cry. "Don't leave me please..." She cries harder. "Lindsey..." I say turning around to face her. She pulls me into a bear hug and we just sway back and forth until Lindsey falls asleep... I put her in bed and go sit on her couch. I would explain everything to her in the morning.

Lindsey's POV

I woke up in the middle of the night with a major hangover. I walked downstairs to see Gerard sleeping on my couch. I couldn't remember anything from last night. I sat on the floor next to gee and leaned my head back placing it on his chest. Soon enough I was asleep again.

Gerard's POV

I woke up to see Lindsey's head on my chest, She seemed cold so I scopped her up in my arms and held her close as she slept... "Gee..." She says opening her eyes. "Hey..." I say with a small smile. "what happend last night?" She asks. "You got drunk and told me you loved me...." I say I saw her face have a mixture of emotion... "But... You were drunk so I am not sure if you meant it..." I say looking down at the ground. "sorry... In advance" She says to me. "For What?.." I say. "This..." She says tugging at my collar and putting her lips to mine. "are you still drunk?" I ask her in surprise. "nope..." She says with a small smile. I smile back and lean in closer putting my hands on her hips. "Don't tell anyone..." She says breaking the kiss. "wasn't planning on it..." I say and wink. "I love your Lindsey..." I finally say. "And I love YOU Gerard..." She says back leaning her forehead to mine.

Secret Girlfriend (Gerard X Lyn-Z)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें