Avengers: Our own adventure (...

By MariaMaximoff

Emma & Evelyn, two sisters whose dreams came true, but will their story unfold the way they expected? I crea... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15 (Bonus)

Chapter 6

12 10 0
By MariaMaximoff

CB: All that because of a scratch?

I looked at him sideways and said to Tony.

Me: What will we do with Ultron?

CB: Your sister isn't here, how will we make a plan?

Me: My sister isn't the only one missing, Captain isn't here either. You know what? Do it yourselves.

I said and left for my room. I designed some clothes on the paper when I heard a knock on the door.

Me: Come in.

I said and it was Thor. He came next to me and I continued drawing, because I wasn't done.

T: You can draw very nicely.

Me: Thank you. That's what I'm studying.

T: What? Drawing?

Me: No, fashion design.

T: Oh, that's why you're not usually around.

Me: Yes.

T: What happened with Strange and you're like this?

Me: He's just extravagant. I know he's worried about us, but we can't just sit and do nothing, just because something bad could happen to us. He raised us well since we were 16. He took care of us when our parents died.

T: How did they meet each other?

Me: My parents were soldiers and Stephen a doctor; he helped them many times. They used to hang out and that's why he took care of us. Since my accident, he's been overprotective. His only condition for letting us stay is not to get hurt again, like that's on our hands. That's one of the reasons I had a tattoo a few days after I recovered from the accident.

T: Which tattoo are you referring too?

Me: I'm talking about this one.

I said and showed him my side

T: And why did you do the other ones?

Me: The phoenix, from ancient Greek mythology, is a bird that is reborn through its own ashes. You could say that I am a phoenix.

T: True. Also, it's one of the most beautiful creatures, just like you.

Me: The wolf is my favorite animal. When we were younger we had one, so I decided a few years ago to have this tattoo.

T: And what about those angel wings? I think Emma has the same one.

Me: Indeed. We both got this tattoo a few days after our parents' death. We weren't ready for what had happened and we wanted to always have something on us that reminded us of them.

We stayed together a little longer and then he left. I fell asleep. The next day, we woke up, had breakfast and my sister and I went to our classes. In the evening we went back to the tower and saw the entire team gathered together.

SR: We were waiting for you. We need to figure out a plan to beat Ultron.

Everyone was talking and I looked Emma and we said simultaneously.

Me & Em: Δούρειος Ίππος. (Trojan horse)

Then everybody stopped and stared at us.

TS: English!

Me: You know, like in the Greek mythology, where the soldiers were hidden inside the belly of the Trojan horse. That's the way to beat Ultron. It's an old trick and our parents used it in their missions and it worked most of the times.

WM: And how will that plan work?

Em: Ultron will capture me, so that he takes me to his lair and I can send a signal for you.

SR: What if something goes wrong and you get hurt or worse...

Em: I'll be fine.

Me: Don't worry, we'll cover her back.

TS: It's settled then. Come to my lab and I'll give you the equipment you need.

Emma's POV

I went to Tony's lab.

TS: This is a unique cover sheet for microchips. Pietro brought it from the X-Men. Whatever is covered with this will be impossible for Ultron to figure out.

Em: Couldn't you use this technology to defeat Ultron sooner?

TS: Pietro brought this yesterday, and I had to do some test runs on it as well.

Me: Hmm... I see.

I went to my room for a while and then I decided to find Steve. I knew that he would be at the gym at this hour, so I went there. When I entered I only saw Bucky.

Me: Where is Steve?

B: He didn't join me for training today.

So, I decided to head to his room. I knocked on the door and I heard him scream.

SR: Bucky, I already told you I'm not coming today.

And the door opened. He was only wearing a towel around his waist. He blushed.

Me: Um, I'm not Bucky.

SR: I got that. Would you like to come inside?

I went into his room.

Me: How come you didn't go to the gym today?

SR: I couldn't. I am very worried.

Me: Why are you worried? I should be the one who's anxious.

SR: I am worried for you.

I kissed him and he responded immediately to my touch. He pushed me back on the bed and came on top of me. He was trailing kisses along my neck, and then he took my shirt and then my pants off. His eyes caught one of my tattoos and half of it was hidden by my underwear.

SR: What does it say?

Me: If you don't live for something, you'll die for nothing.

He looked at my tattoo again and then without looking me in the eyes, he kissed me hard. I stopped him.

Me: Look, I love what's going on, but we shouldn't hurry. I know you're doing this because you're scared for me.

SR: You're right, I'm sorry.

Me: You don't need to apologize.

SR: I'm going to get dressed.

He got dressed. We were lying down on our sides, facing each other. I was staring in his eyes and his fingers were trailing the tattoo on my shoulder.

SR: I like this tattoo. Do you really believe it?

Me: That there's always hope?

He nodded.

Me: Yes, I believe it. Even when the worst happens, we have to believe that everything will get better. We always need to dream.

SR: Is that why you also have a dream catcher? –he said trailing his fingers over my right side. I shivered.

Me: Yes.

I was cupping his cheek with my hand and my thumb was resting on his lips.

SR: What about the red rose?

Me: I got this tattoo with my sister. We have the same pattern in different colors.

After a while, I got dressed and went back to my room. In the morning, I got a bite to eat and visited Stephen. I had to keep up with appearances, so that he wouldn't find out about our plan.

SS: How come you remembered me?

Me: I just wanted to see how you are before I head to class.

SS: Does that mean you're not mad at me anymore?

Me: Of course, I couldn't stay mad at my godfather.

SS: Is your sister still mad?

Me: You know her, it will pass.

We chatted for a little and then I left for school. In the afternoon, when I was coming back, I saw one of Ultron's robots. It came close to me and I hit it in order to get away. I didn't want to look like I was trying to get caught. I didn't get too far when I faced another one. The two of them captured me.

End of Emma's POV

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

92 0 17
They were heroes and the world was supposed to love them. Their lives were supposed to be perfect, because they were the good guys and the good guys...
72.1K 1.3K 47
Anastasia Romanoff always looked up to her older sister, Natasha. Ever since they had left the Red Room and joined S.H.I.E.L.D. with the help of thei...
70K 1K 25
Parent Preferences for marvel characters :) -I only wrote them in a daughters point of view so sorry about that lmao -I also wrote these back when I...
4.4K 131 11
Marvel X Reader Mainly for female reader but can write for other genders :) I do take requests, and this is for all marvel universes I don't own any...