š“š”š“šŽš‘ į° š¤.š›ššš¤š®š šØš®

By k-kirstein

"š–š‡š€š“ š˜šŽš” š‡š€š•š„ š€ š’šˆš’š“š„š‘ šŠš€šŒšˆšš€š‘šˆ" "š’š‡š„š’ šŒš˜ š“š–šˆš-" --ą¼‰ā€§ā‚ŠĖšāœ§ ā–¬ā–¬ā–¬ā–¬ā–¬ā–¬ā–¬ā–¬ā–¬ā–¬ā–¬ā–¬ā–¬ā–¬ā–¬... More

!NEWS!
No longer a feisty one
Different is correct
Volume
Sexist much mother
Loner
Outcast on the Sidelines
Hot
Buses are Encounters
S, H or Sleep Deprived
The Talk of Japan
That's What she Said
Question Question
Dreams and Dress up
Shocker
Suttering Because Your Palms are Sweaty
F
Baby Crow
Jesus, everyone needs him
Cologne
The End (for you)
More Attractive
It's Going Down, He's Not Yelling Timber?
Phone Numbers
In the Presence of Satan and Her Misfits
Ha, Your Screwed
Triple Trouble
Owed Debt
Payback
Your Twin
Lessons First Gift šŸˆ
Mrs. Bakugou
Stupid Second Gift šŸˆ
Officially Officials of the Official
āŒšŸ‘„āŒ and āš°ļø
And Like a Flash, That Promise Could be Broken
Hitting the Books, Literally šŸˆ
Under Da Pool
Gon
The Awakening Kiss
Always Y/n Smh
Real Parent Love
Katsuki x Y/n
Only You šŸ‹
Ready, oOoH KiNkY-
Absolute Chaos
sPiCy Sheets šŸ‹
Call Him Bakugone
The End (but actually) šŸ‹

Under My Umbrella

5.9K 197 281
By k-kirstein

Ella Ella- okay I'll stop. Anyways Cupid is BACK. She wants that spicy ending, and you shall receive...later. Enjoy~
__________________________________

The rain was just straight on pouring. From the beginning when Denki looked outside his newly discovered window, such a dumb kid, to the point where you had to wake up.

What you didn't know was that your brother set your alarm ten minutes later. Thank god more sleep, but oh no Satan is raging because Mina was giving him a list of plans.

He needed to call her, there were only a few words to read and understand, but again, this was Denki. He didn't understand shit at this point in life.

His motto was wake up, try to survive, and sleep again. Best thing to him in a way. As long as he didn't need to participate and salute to holy things all the time he was set for life.

"H-hello M-Mina?" He stuttered with the phone at his ear, trying to tie his shoelace. "Fudge this spongebob didn't teach nothing." He cursed underneath his breath.

"Kaminari? Kaminari! Don't tell me you need help?!" She groaned on the other side of the call.

He huffed. "Fine I won't ask that. Mina it would be with great pleasure if you would be able to assist me on today's weather task." He said in a more educated kind of way.

Surprising himself in the process. "Oh shit did that just come out of my food whole? Wow I'm going to Harvard." He grinned to himself, trying to pull his tie up. It wasn't even tied correctly.

"Listen doofus! All you need to do is bring your umbrella to school and walk with her normally, when the days over you'll just walk a little later with us so we can spy on the two walking together under Bakugou's umbrella! Wait- you hid her umbrella right?" Mina asked going insane.

Denki shut his eyes and looked at the ruined black umbrella in his room. Just standing there as if it had a sad face displayed on it.

"I did more than just that." He said on the phone quietly. "Holy pizza rolls!" He screeched as the umbrella just flopped on the floor, but he quickly covered his mouth.

"I'm sorry you deserved better bud." He crawled over to hug the umbrella.

Mina still on the phone with him that laid in his pocket. "Kaminari listen to your neon Nike clothes! Just do it! Come to school loner!" She yelled and hung up on the boy.

"We'll be loners together." He patted your broken umbrella and hid his behind him. Denki didn't want to make the destroyed one feel bad. Yet, he could care more for things without a heart than with things that actually are alive.

Overall, he was just a weird child.

Then, he heard your alarm go off from the wall. "I gotta hurry!" He scrambled trying to stand up and not knock himself out while heading downstairs.

You on the other hand, woke up already annoyed. The pounding of pouring rain bursted your ears. That alarm didn't help either.

"Stupid sleeping schedule and school." You groaned sitting up and seeing the time on your phone. It was ten minutes later.

"I'm doomed if I don't get ready!" You frantically said gripping your messy h/c hair.

The rain outside slammed itself on your window. "Shut up rain!" You ran to grab your uniform from your closet.

Also slipping on your shirt, you noticed something was missing. The black umbrella.

"Perfect. Right on the day it had to rain." You complained even more hopping outside, hopefully to find it somewhere else.

You were too lazy to look for it. Besides getting wet never hurt anyone, you've been through worse.

Downstairs you saw Denki waiting at the door, tapping his phone rapidly with his tongue sticking out.

I'm not even going to question it. You thought fixing your collar one more time.

"Hey turd licker have you seen my umbrella anywhere. I can't find it." You called your brothers attention, searching the living room.

M/n already went to take the demon child to school, the best kind of time when she wasn't there.

"H-huh me? No I haven't seen anything at all!" He stuttered crossing his arms, dropping his phone in the process.

"God no my beautiful baby phone! It's okay Ice don't worry I got you." Denki shushed the non living phone and hugged it for dear life.

You facepalmed. "You named the damn phone?" You asked with a confused face. Denki grinned.

"Yup! His names Ice. But the full name is Ice wallow come." The male said with another dumb grin.

It took a short while for you to be able to process what your brother had in fact named his phone. He even gave it a gender.

"Denki you are just, I keep thinking if you were made or meant to be in special education." You rubbed your temples, checkin in your backpack. Even the pantry.

Your brother scratched his chin as if he was thinking, in his mind, he looked smart. That wasn't the same deal on your end.

"You know if I am, that would make everyone proud." He smiled with his hands placed strongly on his hips.

You wanted to facepalm again. "Are you that dumb? That's not how it works- where is my umbrella?!" You began to loose control pacing around.

"Y/n were gonna be late! Don't worry your big brother will protect his sister in the rain!" He cockily said opening his umbrella inside the house.

You looked at him in horror and annoyance. "Your literally like two minutes older than me and I hope you have bad luck." You smirked at him.

Just as you said the umbrella that was once open under him, harshly closed on him.

"Ow." Denki said with a cracked voice. You sighed looking at the clocks time. "We're going to be late I'm already failing I can't be that kind of failure student!" You put a coat on and fixed up a bit more.

"Yeah but my teacher won't really care. He's always late anyways." Denki said making hand movements around himself.

You groaned. "But mines does and I can't afford that in my life that I already hate so much!" You yelled out, biting your tongue after keeping the tears from escaping.

Your brother paused and saw how you felt. He didn't actually know how you felt, he never experienced how you felt.

Denki sighed. "Alright Y/n. Just stay under it, I don't want to say I'm late because my sister fell into the deepest puddle ever." He joked trying to lighten the mood.

You laughed with glossy eyes. "That wouldn't be a bad excuse though." You punched his shoulder lightly and with a good heaved sigh, you both stepped out into the rain.

The pouring rain of cats and dogs outside, making puddles big enough for people to be on the verge of drowning.

You and Denki looked at the scene, then glanced at each other. "Run." You both spoke and laughed running to school under Denki's big umbrella.

It was at times like these when life really felt like, life. That is was actually worth living for.

________________

Luck was surprisingly on your side. You and Denki had arrived inside the school just five minutes before it started, walking to class together. Since they of course, were right next to each other.

UA looked so shiny with the rain staining on the glass panels of the school. It made you feel peaceful, knowing reality would kick in your ass at any moment.

Killing every single last joyful thing. It played tricks on you like a gambling game. One day, it would pull the right card out. Along with the right person.

"Wow Mr. Aizawa isn't even there yet." Denki said taking a peak at his class. You decided to steal a glance as well.

Most of them were sitting down. One with black hair and weird elbows was taping a grape headed midget. That was all you needed to know that these were Denki's kind of people.

From the corner of your eye, you saw a puff of spiky ash blonde hair.

Bakugou. You felt a heat land across your cheeks. His crimson red eyes were so calm, so focused as he kept clicking his pen.

"Cute." You whispered. Denki gazed down at you. "What did you say?" He asked trying to see what you were looking at.

"N-nothing gotta go to class and get smarter!" You shouted and everyone's head turned from the class inside.

"Woah who's that Kaminari she's cute!" A black haired boy said making you embarrassed again.

"B-bye!" You said and ran to the next class.

Inside 1A Bakugou stopped clicking his pen. "Don't call someone 'cute' when you don't no shit about them. How dumb can you be soy sauce face?" He said in a serious tone.

"What?" Some students said, others were speechless.

He defended, you?

You arrived in class, Mr. Sekijiro was already there, staring at some papers.

Your classmates were doing their own thing as usual. Their eyes landed on you as you quietly walked with some rain droplets on your h/c hair.

Monoma was quite different today. He just looked up and you and continued to erase some writings he had done.

Shinsou, was attempting to be reassuring. Glancing up at you from his finger playing, with his huge eye bags, he gave you a quick small side smile.

You blinked, nonetheless smiled after. You sat in your seat and Mr. Sekijiro didn't waste another second to tell the lesson for today.

"Alright, the rain is pouring today as you can see outside. We won't be doing any training or physical activities today, just more working on hero difficulties and the best aspects of it. I will put you in groups of three." The teacher spoke, it was all you needed to panic.

No one in the class seemed to know you at all. Just that you were the twin sister of Kaminari in 1A. That's all it took to make most of them hate you.

"Wait for your name and move to that seat or make some sort of arrangement with them." Mr. Sekijiro said getting the neatly printed paper out to read from.

After he finished, let's just say it was your worst nightmare.

Y/n Kaminari. Neito Monoma. Hitoshi Shinsou. Group C.

The one psycho boy who hated 1A more than anyone else did at this point. Shinsou, the creepy, yet almost reliable child.

Minus points for having a busted up sleep schedule. Seriously he hacked his own system.

The teacher moved you all in your groups to start coming up with ideas and making a plan. It was awkward as you all just stared. "S-so uh w-well we could s-start now if you guys want. I'll uh might n-need your numbers just in case w-we loose contact." You stuttered our trying to be positive.

"Your brother already has mines." Shinsou said hitting some ideas down and facing the papers to you guys.

How the hell does he have Denki's number?! You asked yourself. "Fine. We need to work hard to be better than those hero bastards." Monoma smirked and angrily started to write.

Great.

_________________

A tough day at school had ended. You texted Denki and he said he was going to take a while. Also for you to walk home without him just for today.

There was no way in hell you were going to do that because you had no stupid umbrella. It was still pouring like Jesus Christ.

"I swear Denki." You gritted your teeth looking at the kids leave.

What you didn't know was that Mina, Sero, Jirou, Kirishima, and your brother we're all hiding behind a huge tree staring.

"Bro my uniforms all wet! When the hell in Bakugou coming out with his slow ass snail self?!" Sero complained stepping in mud.

"He should be coming now!" Mina said with a devilish grin.

On her order, Bakugou popped out. Black umbrella in hand.

Immediately he saw you standing outside. He couldn't just walk past and ignore why you were just standing there.

"Why the hell are you staring at the rain and not moving like an idiot?" He said stopping besides you.

You jumped with a scared look on your face.

Seeing Bakugou's side view made you turn as red as his eyes again. His jawline was so sharp.

"I-uh my he D-Denki s-stayed late and I uh I couldn't find my umbrella this morning. So I-I came u-under his." You stuttered our like an idiot.

Bakugou tried to hide his smile. "So the stupid ass just dipped and left?" He asked reaching his hand out to feel the pouring raindrops.

"O-oh um y-yeah." You sputtered out again, staring up at the droopy sad grey clouds in the dark sky.

"My umbrellas pretty big. And I still have to teach your dumb brain today, we can manage and walk." He suddenly said opening the umbrella.

"W-what?!" You said with furious cherry red ears. Butterflies coming and flying all over again.

Bakugou didn't hesitate. He took your wrist and made you walk under his black umbrella. So close your fingers almost touched, he kept a nice distance to make you feel comfortable.

"Let's go I don't want any of us to get fucking sick." He said making you walk. "I-but-" he stopped you. "Listen Y/n it's not even far tch." He said with an annoyed tone.

You couldn't say no anymore. It wasn't an option.

Behind the bushes Mina danced in victory. "Yes! Now we follow! Get your bags guys!" She said like a captain, them following.

Everyone was bribed into another plan.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60K 1.4K 55
šŸ€„ į³ ą£Ŗ š”˜“š“„æĢ·Ģø ā š–«š—¢š–µš—˜ š–¬š—¬š–²š—˜š–«š—™ āž ā–¬ā–¬ š—•š–­š—›š– . š™»š™¾šš…š™“ š™øšš‚ š™° ššƒššš™øšš…š™øš™°š™» š™¼š™°ššƒššƒš™“šš šŸŽŖ ā–Žāƒž ŻŠ Ė³. š“Æ ą£ŖšŸ¦“ į³ Ė‘ ļ¼» š—¦š–Øš— š–®š—” ļ¼½š—Œš—š—ˆš—‹š—’...
618K 18.6K 30
āš‘šš‘¦ š‘š‘’š‘ š‘” š‘“š‘Ÿš‘–š‘’š‘›š‘‘'š‘  š‘š‘Ÿš‘œš‘”ā„Žš‘’š‘Ÿ š‘–š‘  š‘”ā„Žš‘’ š‘œš‘›š‘’ š‘“š‘œš‘Ÿ š‘šš‘’.āž āš‘¦š‘’š‘Žā„Ž, š‘– š‘˜š‘›š‘œš‘¤ š‘¦š‘œš‘¢ š‘–š‘‘š‘–š‘œš‘”.āž ā”ā”ā”ā”ā”ā”ā”ā”ā”ā”ā”ā”ā” ^^ š€ š’š“šŽš‘ļæ½...
85.5K 2.1K 17
bakugou x reader. im sorry im not good at descriptions. i guess just read it. slow updates! #1 in dragon king as of 3/24/2021
1.1M 43.3K 41
you're now chatting with a random stranger. say hi! you both like heroes. stranger: hey you: hey. i want friendship not dick. stranger: fuckhead str...