Euphoria

Da lavsugacookie

All the bangpink fans, get ready to explore the magical world with Bangpink itself. Where, all the members ar... Altro

New Book!
CHAPTER-1
CHAPTER-2
CHAPTER-3
Chapter-4
CHAPTER-5
CHAPTER-6
CHAPTER-7
CHAPTER-8
CHAPTER-9
CHAPTER-10
CHAPTER-11
CHAPTER-12
CHAPTER-13
Chapter-14
Chapter 15
CHAPTER-16
CHAPTER-17
CHAPTER-19
CHAPTER-18
CHAPTER-20
CHAPTER-21
Chapter-22
CHAPTER-23
CHAPTER-24
CHAPTER-25
CHAPTER-26
CHAPTER-27
CHAPTER-28
CHAPTER-29
CHAPTER-30
CHAPTER-31
NOT AN UPDATE
CHAPTER - 32
CHAPTER-33
CHAPTER-34
Chapter-35
Not an update
CHAPTER-36
CHAPTER-37
CHAPTER-39
CHAPTER-40
CHAPTER-41
CHAPTER-43
CHAPTER-44
CHAPTER-45
CHAPTER-46
CHAPTER-47
CHAPTER-48
CHAPTER-49
CHAPTER - 50
CHAPTER-51
CHAPTER-52
Epilogue
THE END
CHAPTER-38

CHAPTER-42

750 22 11
Da lavsugacookie

"What do you think would happen to Bambam," Jennie asked.

"The Devil needed a host. Because the devil is practically a dead angel, he cannot work without a host. I don't know why he chose Bam as his host" Lisa answered.

"But how are we supposed to save him?" Tae asked.

" Why is he playing games with us tho?" Kook said.

"Exactly, first Enchanted island. Now, Bam. It just doesn't make sense" Jennie said while dodging a branch of a tree.

They all were walking through the woods now, straight to the Galactica garden, to find the crowns.

"Unless he wants something from us." Lisa said.

"W-what would he want from little school kids." Tae asked.

"We are not just little school kids. We belong to the royal families. There must be some connection" Kook said.

"We are here!!!" Lisa jumped.

The sight in front of them was beautiful. There were trees of all colors in front of them. Lavender, pastel blue, pink, yellow. Every single colour you could think of. All of them ran in different directions.

The air in this garden was completely different. It smelled good and fresh. They could inhale freely and carelessly here.

"Guys we need to find the crowns" Jennie loudly said from one part of the garden. A huge gummy smile on her face.

"Unnie this is so amazing, I love this." Lisa said while doing her Taxi dance.

Suddenly everything started to fade into nothing. All the colors, the blue sky, became black in no time.

"What is happening?" Lisa said but her voice only echoed.

"Lisa?" She heard Jungkook scream her name. His voice was echoing too.

"Jungkook?!"

"Is everyone alright?" It was Taehyung this time.

"Where are you Tae?" -Jennie

Everyone could hear each other but no one could see anyone. It was only Black with fog beneath them.

"Illusion! This all is an Illusion. It was Luci--" Lisa screamed but her voice was cut by a huge blow. Everything was becoming a blur and, finally faded into nothingness.
*************************

"Guys, what are we supposed to do!?" Jisoo whined.

"Yah Jisoo ya, will you stop speaking GD-nim is trying to concentrate here." Joon said.

G-dragon was trying to make the shield around the planet right now.

He sighed, "I don't know why but it's not as efficient, my magic. The shield formation might even take hours."

"We don't have any better thing to do. Let's just try this." Jin said

G-dragon started concentrating again after telling them, not to disturb him.

"Hey, can you hear that sound." Namjoon asked.

"No" Jinsoo replied together. They were now sitting at random places while G-dragon was inside the well.

"I swear to my crabs. I hear something" Joon said again.

"Aishhtt. Why do you need to involve your crabs in everything" Jin said dramatically.

Suddenly a wolf pounced in front of them, then another one and, another one. They were surrounded by a pack of wolves.

"Okay. Amazing" Jisoo said sarcastically.

The three of them mada a circle such that there faces were facing outwards, towards the wolves. They had their wands ready.

"NOW!" Jin screamed and all of them started fighting with the wolves.

"Volantôs!" They screamed together and all the wolves went flying.

You could here different magic spells.

"Ignotamous!" Jisoo said and those wolves went running back because of the fire she generated.

"Ilektrikos" Jin said and a bolt of thunder struck on the ground.

"Spinaetos" Namjoon said and a number of thorns struck the wolves' skins and they ran away.

"Phewwww" Jin said and cracked his knuckels. "That was something."

"Don't get so happy guys. Those wolves couldn't be anyone else's except Lucifer's. That means..." Namjoon said.

"He knows we are here" Jisoo completed.

*************************

Jungkook's eyes opened. The last thing he remembers is a huge explosion and then everything went black.

He groaned internally as his head was aching dramatically. He noticed his hands were tied, in front of him. They were tied by this belt of thorns. Those thorns prickin on his skin. He was sitting on the floor, in this huge dungeon.

"Jungkook?"  a faint voice came from beside him. "Jungkook, are you there?" It was Lisa.

"Lisa?" Jungkook took a breath of relief when he saw that the blonde was fine. He moved towards her through his lower body's strength. Her hands were tied too.

"Doll. Thank god you are fine." He said while kissing her hair, "Where are the others?"

"I don't know"Lisa was in her senses now.

"V hyung! Jen noona! Are you guys there?" Jungkook screamed but it didn't come as strong.

"Yes! Are you guys there?" A voice came from another side of the dungeon. Both of them come towards them.

"Thank god you both are fine!" V exclaimed.

"But-but where are we?" Jennie asked.

"The last thing I remember is a huge explosion." Lisa said.

"Me too." the other three said in unison.

"But why are we in this dungeon-like room" Jungkook asked.

"Because I brought you here" The door of the dungeon opened. "Because I wanted you here."

"Bambam" Lisa whispered.

It was Bambam. He was wearing a huge black cape-like cloth, a crown over his head and a lot of jewelery.

"That is not Bambam Lisa. It's Lucifer." Tae said.

Bambam smirked and said, "Correct! He is correct. I AM LUCIFER." He screamed the last line.

"What do you even want from us." Jungkook asked.

"Everything. I want everything from you four." He then turned around and continued, "You know I have been around you kids for quite a time. Who do you think gave RM, the idea of going to The Enchanted Island." He giggled like a maniac.

"You know you guys are absolute fools." He said and started laughing like a psycho."Fools......HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH..... Absolute........HEHAHAHAHAH...... fools.....HAHAHAHAH" He said in between laughs

"I wanted you to do things and you did it" He laughed again. "I wanted you to get something for me from there and you did it."

Bambam started walking towards Lisa.

"Hey!" Jungkook screamed. "Don't you dare go towards her."

Bambam moved one of his fingers, sending Jungkook flying towards the wall and then slamming on it.

"You. Don't. Dare. Me. Little kid." Bambam said. He went towards Lisa and held her by her hair.

"Lisa Lisa. You are so innocent, so NAIVE" He pulled out the pendant that she was wearing.

"No kind of magic works inside The Enchanted Island. If I would have went in there, my any kind of possesion on your friend would have vanished. So I sent you all." He said with an evil smirk.

All of their eyes widened. Everything makes sense now.

"You two" Bambam said while pointing at Jen and Tae. "Didn't you two see people in black robes. They were there to find the pendant, they were your headmaster's people. But you know our little Lisa got it." He left Lisa and walked in front of them.

"Do you even know what this thing is?" He asked. All of them shook their heads.

"This is the sole key to open the gateway between hell and this world." He said and started laughing again, but louder this time.

"And now it is with me" Bambam said and went away.
___________________________

Now that was a hell of a chapter.

There were invisible strings all along......

Anyways. Hope you liked the chapter loves. Love yaaaa!!!!!!

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerΓ  anche

183K 5.9K 44
❝ who says nerds can't be beautiful? ❞ Lisa is a young girl who lost her parents at a very young age and was adopted by her close friend of her paren...
Stay Da colie

Fanfiction

1.6M 59.8K 136
"You know, that blonde girl with bangs?" The royal maknae of the monster rookie group, BLACKPINK, has the longest crush on the golden maknae of BTS...
2.8K 207 23
Kim Taehyung, the son of the biggest mafia in South Korea, who has just completed his middle school decides to live his highschool life like any othe...
172K 5.1K 54
A Liskook Story In which Jungkook and Lisa became best friend after they met coincidentally at YG's office when they're both a trainee. A story of Lo...