Adopted by Zayn Malik

By littlethings47

More

Adopted by Zayn Malik
Chapter 1- New Family
Chapter 2 Call me
Chapter 3 Home
Chapter 4 The Uncles
Chapter 5 Daddy
Please Please read!
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Another A/N! please read!

Please Read!!! A/N!

313 8 2
By littlethings47

Hello everyone! I hope you're having a fabulous 2015!!! So, I was reading through this story and I'm kinda thinking about deleting it and starting fresh. It's a new year!

if you want me to keep the story up, then I will... but I'm just not sure when I will update it again. I really don't want to let you guys down but I'm not really sure where to take the story. But feel free to give me ideas anytime!!!

Okay, sorry for the a/n. I just thought I would let you guys know :)

Have a great day!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 26.4K 55
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
380K 12K 87
"I have a secret, a well-kept secret for the last almost seven years. The real reason why I went into hiding." After years in a complicated relatio...
85.4K 2.4K 38
Francesca Astor came to Love Island to find her soulmate, and once she sets her eyes on him, she's never letting go. Rob Rausch x Fem!oc #1 robertrau...
80.7K 2.1K 30
Izuku Midoriya, neglected and bullied due to his lack of a quirk, endured abuse from his family and friends, especially his twin sister Izumi and Kat...