Chapter 4 The Uncles

Rose's POV

"hello Rosey..." Mr Malik said from the kitchen. it's a little hard, you know.. trying to call him dad and everything. "hello..." I say shyly, sitting on one of the stools. "I would like you to meet some people.." he says softly, as he started putting some pasta in boiling water.

"may I ask who?"

"um, your uncles actually.. I know you just got here, but they wanted to meet you. Joel is coming also" he says, making me grin ear to ear. "you fancy him. don't you?" I just nod my head in response. a few minutes go by till I hear the front door open and close, as foot steps approach us.

"well, if it isn't my lovely wife." a man says, with a red v neck and khakis with navy blue TOMS. I didn't know he was gay..? a few other people come in, a man with brown eyes and buzzed head. also, a curly headed man with tattoos down the side of his arm. as Mr Horan and Joel walk through the door. "shut up Lou. you're gonna give Rosey the wrong impression" Mr Malik says, turning his head to my direction.

I just gave them a smile, not really knowing what to say. "welcome to the family.. I'm Liam, this is Harry, and Louis" the man with the buzzed head says, pointing to each individual. I just wave at them, till I'm tackled into a hug. "I welcome you with open arms..." Uncle Louis says, making me laugh lightly and hug him back. "well, until dinner is ready, maybe you could show Joel your new room Rosey" Zayn suggested, while the others helped prepare the food.

I just nodded my head, gesturing Joel to follow me. "so, um. do you like where you're at?" I asked him, breaking the silence.

"Rose, are we not gonna talk about, the kiss? "

my eyes went wide when he said that.. I didn't know he wanted to talk about it, let alone think about the kiss!

"I- um... I think I hear my dad calling me downstairs" I stutter, rushing out the room to be stopped, and bumped into a hard chest. "did you not like the.. kiss?" Joel asked, his eyes held sadness and hurt

"no. I, loved it.." I say softly, with my head down. I hear footsteps approaching me, to have my chin tilted up, my eyes connecting with Joel's.

"so did I" he says cupping the back of my neck pressing his lips to mine. my hands making there way to his hair.

"kids, time for-" a deep voice says coming into my bedroom.

"what is going on in here?!?!" the voice boomed, sounds with anger and shock. making us pull apart from eachother.