Chapter 6

No one's POV

Rose woke up early morning, she looked on her bedside table to read the digital clock saying 6:33 a.m.

She groaned loudly her mind telling her that she wasn't going to sleep anytime soon. Rose focused on one thing. And one thing only, Joel. A smile broke on her face just picturing his perfect self in front of her had butterflies in the pit of her stomach. But, Rose still remembers the way Zayn's expression was hard when he saw them together, in her room, alone... Of course, Rose was a little oblivious to guys' hormones but that didn't mean she didn't know what happens when a boy and girl start having special feelings for eachother. In her mind, she thought she was way too young for that, 'Big Step'  she thought. And, in her case they weren't even dating sadly.

Rose kept staring up at the ceiling before a 'tap'  was heard on her window. She sat up quickly not really sure if to approach. A 'psss' sound was heard on the other side making her more curious, as she jumped off her bed and to open the window.

Her eyes focused on the boy across from her. Red patches coming to her cheeks when she saw Joel waving at her. "What are you doing up this early?" she asked curiously. Joel always slept late at the orphanage.

"I should ask you the same question." Joel replied with a small smile on his lips. He slid his leg over the window motioning for Rose to move out of the way. He quickly jumped in her bed room window startling her for a second. "Joel! My dad could've heard you!". He smiled of her cuteness but it could be true. Zayn scared him to death and he thought he was gonna murder him!

"I wanted you to be the first thing I saw in the morning" he whispered kissing Rose's cheek. Her face heated up from the tingling spark where his lips connected with her cheek.

"we would see eachother in a few hours though" Rose says trying to push him away feeling like her dad could walk in any minute. "I know but seeing you is worth it" He says.

"Rose, are you awake?" Zayn knocked on her door feeling like he should spend time with his daughter.

"Joel get out!! He will know you were here!" Rose whispered making Joel chuckle but jump back in his bedroom shutting his window as Rose did the same. Her body flung on her bed shuffling the blankets over her body right when Zayn walked through the door. "Get up Rosey! we're going to have breakfast with Niall and Joel" he says excitedly.

"And, make sure Joel is more quiet while exiting your bedroom window" he said walking out leaving Rose with a gapped mouth.

---------

Snap! Zayn caught them!!! I'm surprised he didn't kill Joel yet...