Chapter 5 Daddy

Rose's POV

"daddy, I... we-" I didn't know what to say. My new dad just saw me.. kissing the guy who was just adopted by his best mate! Do I feel guilty for what happened, not really. I felt, sparks in the kiss.. I know what you're thinking, 'they're both too young to kiss' well, what age were you when you had your first kiss?

"both of you, downstairs this instant!" He yelled. But, I couldn't blame him for getting angry. I haven't been here for 24 hours and I'm already kissing guys in my room.

"I don't regret it" Joel whispered to me. He held my hand when we entered the kitchen, he kissed my cheek before sitting down on the stool by the counter. A kiss won't hurt, here and there.. but he needs to know the boundaries. I'm not ready for that, especially at this age. And, I hope he understands that.

"what happened? We heard Zayn scream" Uncle Lou said, his eyebrow raised looking between Zayn and me.

"I'll tell you, what. Mr Horan, I caught your son, his lips all over my daughter's face! what the hell?! Who comes into my house, and thinks if he can get my babygirl alone, he takes advantage of that!" He was with rage, his fists so tight that his knuckles were white. I felt so bad for causing this, but I still don't feel bad for how Joel's lips felt on mine.

"daddy is wasn't like that! It was a just a kiss!" I didn't want him to give the wrong impression.

"with all do respect mate, they're kids. It's not like they were never gonna kiss anyway. We all saw the gleam in both their eyes" Mr Horan responded it was like, we never existed in the room! I glanced over at Joel his cheeks flushed slightly making him look adorable. It's so weird, I can't really explain it. But it's like I have lived here my whole life. Calling Zayn dad already, calling Louis Uncle Lou, it's so weird! But, I love feeling like I finally have a family. And our situation is like something where the dad is overprotective of his daughter cause of a misunderstood boy. typical.

"I didn't want it to happen so soon. they're very young" dad sighed sadly running his hand over his face. "Joel we should go. we'll come and see them tomorrow" Mr Horan whispered the last part making Joel smile at me. They all said goodbye, dad and Mr Horan mumbling in the corner of the room. "so, I'll see you later Rosey" I felt Joel's lips connect with my cheek but quickly pulled away. "bye Joel" they left after a few seconds. I told dad I was just gonna lay down in my room, he understood but before I took a step, "love you sweetheart, I'll see you in the morning."

"love you too dad"

And with that, I skipped to my room with a smile on my face. Look, even though I just 'arrived' today, I have wanted a family for so long and since I finally have one I love them. I just hope everything works out, I guess we'll see in the morning