Like the first time (a Darren...

By My_Chemical_Notepad

Lulu is a quiet girl who is..... well, a werewolf. When a flyer for Cirque Du Freak blows into her room, she... More

Like the first time (a Darren Shan love story)
Chapter 2: The Wolf Man
Chapter 3: The Cirque Continues and I fall in Love
Chapter 4: I'm a Freak and I'm Proud
Chapter 5: Evra Von
Chapter 6: The Vampires Assistant
Chapter 7: My Act
Chapter 8: Reunited
Chapter 9: The Capture
Chapter 10: The Voltouri
Chapter 12: Breakfast time for the vampires
Chapter 13: Hidden
Chapter 14: Broken
Chapter 15: I'm Yours
Epilogue: I Wish
Your choice
Edited Version!!!

Chapter 11: Tears

706 22 3
By My_Chemical_Notepad

The first and ONLY :'( person who fanned me was Tori2128, so this chapter is dedicated to you!!!

~ Lulu's Pov ~

Where is he? Did he forget to come? Was it all just a prank? Does he still think I never want to see him again? Is he afraid of me? Is he even joining the Cirque? Did he tell anyone else he was joining? If so was it one of the freaks? Cormac Limbs? Mr. Tall? Mr. Crepsley? Alexander Ribs? All these questions swam through my head as I sat on a high branch in a tree. I asked myself more questions, getting more and more frustrated that I couldn't answer them. More and more helpless and pitiful as I waited there. Soon, hot tears were dripping down my face. Thats when strong arms grabbed my waist and half pulled, half carried me to the ground. "Shh, shh, what happened?" a soft voice asked me. "E-Evra?" I asked. "Yes?" He asked, wiping a tear from my cheek. "Thanks. For being my best friend," I sniffled. Evra smiled. "Glad I could help." He sat against the tree and I put my head on his shoulder. I thought I heard a soft growl in the bushes but it was probably nothing.After that, I slowly drifted off to sleep, dreaming of Darren.

I'm hoping you liked this chapter!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

779K 29K 97
𝐀 π’πŒπ€π‹π‹ 𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐓: you are going to die. does this worry you? βͺ tua s1 ⎯⎯⎯ 4 ❫ Β© π™΅π™Έπš…π™΄π™·πš‡πšπ™Άπšπ™΄π™΄πš…π™΄πš‚...
278K 13K 90
Riven Dixon, the youngest of the Dixon brothers, the half brother of Merle and Daryl dixon was a troubled young teen with lots of anger in his body...
73.5K 1.9K 29
"ⁱ ʰᡃᡗᡉ ΚΈα΅’α΅˜ αΆ α΅’Κ³ ʷʰᡃᡗ ΚΈα΅’α΅˜ ᡈⁱᡈ α΅ƒβΏα΅ˆ ⁱ ᡐⁱ˒˒ ΚΈα΅’α΅˜ ˑⁱᡏᡉ ᡃ ˑⁱᡗᡗˑᡉ ᡏⁱᡈ" β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž What would you do for family? β€’ Fem!OC x Fairytail β€’ Mostly...
1.7M 17.5K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...