Chapter 10: The Voltouri

Please! Show me the LOVE (not like that to those of you with sick minds!)! Tell me how you like my stories!

~ Unknown Pov ~

I smelled his...... delectable blood. But it had a vampire like scent.... but different. I then realized what had happened: I HAVE FOUND A NEW SPECIES OF VAMPIRE!! Maybe... if we turn him into one of us.... would he be a tracker? Or a shield? Who knows..... until you try!!

~ Darren's Pov ~

It burns... a fire rages across my skin and I want to scream. I want to wail up to the skies for the world to hear. I wanted to bawl in Lulu's arms while she comforted me. I wanted all that. But I couldn't. The fire started to fade until only my throat burned. I fluttered my eyes open to see three men with blood red eyes. One had silky black hair and had a sense of power around him. The second had shoulder length hair that was so blonde, it looked white. The last had a moody, depressing feel around him. He had hair like the first but had wild eyes. Strangely, he seemed very controlled. The first one stepped closer to me. "Hello," he said in a gentle but dangerous thick accent. "My name is Aro and this is Caius and Marcus. We are the Voltouri and are welcoming you to our coven." I looked over to see a mirror on the wall but the person looking back was defidently NOT me. This boy staring back at me had thick, tousled brunet hair and pale skin. His eyes were blood red. He was absolutely still, not one flinch, twitch or even breath. His eyebrows were perfectly strait and his features were entirely symmetrical. Then it hit me with full impact. This was ME. Not a deluded dream (more like nightmare!), not my imagination, not a work of fiction. It was totally (creepily) real. A beautiful blonde approached me from behind. "My name is Jane, I am one of the Voltouri's highest ranked guards. Aro has asked me to help you figure out your abilities," she said in a smooth voice. She was VERY attractive. I followed her as she led me into a room made of stone. I heard a voice inside my head as she looked into my eyes. *JANE! Pull yourself together! He is NOT attractive, he is just a stupid vampire that you need to train. "I'm offended," I say grinning. Wait why am I doing this?! I have a girlfriend! Wait.... I have a girlfriend? A blurry memory of a beautiful girl with long black hair was in my mind. What was her name? Lula? Lily? Luann? Why was she haunting my mind when I looked at Jane this way. "So your a.... mind reader?" I laughed as her feelings swooped inside me. She had a TEENY TINY crush on me (okay, more like TEEEEEEEEEEENNNNYYY crush!). I smiled at her. "So, am I really THAT gorgeous?" I asked flipping my hair Justin Beiber (EW!!) (BARF!!) (CHOKE!!) (DIE FROM UGLINES) style. She giggled. "So you can also read emotions...," she sighed. I put my hand on my hip all diva and said,"Girl, I know I'm gorgeous (pose) I'm a model aren't I, mmmmhmm!" Jane giggled again and my grin grew wider. Was I in love..... again?

Is it too long or short? Also, the next chapter will be dedicated to the next person to fan me!