𝐔𝐧𝐜𝐫𝐨𝐰𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐐𝐮𝐞𝐞𝐧...

By BlackRose_007

Sakagaki Masami, is a cheerful and friendly girl. She is most likely to be a person that if you left her with... More

Prologue
~Chapter 1~
~Chapter 2~
~Chapter 3~
~Chapter 4~
~Chapter 5~
~Chapter 6~
~ Chapter 7 ~
~ Chapter 8 ~
~ Chapter 9 ~
~ Chapter 10 ~
~ Chapter 11 ~
~ Chapter 13 ~
~ Chapter 14 ~
~ Chapter 15 ~
~ Chapter 16 ~
: Announcement :
~ Chapter 17 ~
~ Chapter 18 ~
A/N
~Chapter 19~
~Chapter 20~
-Sorry-
~Chapter 21~
~ Chapter 22 ~
~ Chapter 23 ~
~Chapter 24~
~Chapter 25~
~Chapter 26~
~Chapter 27~
~Chapter 28~
~Chapter 29~
~Chapter 30~
~ Chapter 31~
~Chapter 32~
~Chapter 33~
~Chapter 34~
~Chapter 35~
~Chapter 36~
~Chapter 37~
• 𝗦𝗵𝗶𝘁 •
~Chapter 38~
✰𝑴𝒆𝒓𝒓𝒚 𝑪𝒉𝒓𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒎𝒂𝒔✰
~Chapter 39~
𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐬𝐮𝐦 𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐨𝐦 𝐬𝐡!𝐭
~Chapter 40~
~Chapter 41~
~Chapter 42~
~Chapter 43~
~ Chapter 44 ~
~ Chapter 45 ~
~ Chapter 46 ~
~ Chapter 47 ~
Not a chapter
~ Chapter 48 ~
Chapter 49
~ Chapter 50 ~
~ Chapter 51 ~
NOT A CHAPTER
~ Chapter 52 ~

~ Chapter 12 ~

1.6K 49 14
By BlackRose_007

*Masami's Pov*

After wiping them dry, I was dragged out of the gym and into the somewhere by coach Keishin. I dunno why though.

He sat me in a chair in front of a table along with the other coaches sitting there. I raised my brow confused and tilted my head.

"Why am I here? Is there something you wanna tell me?" I asked as I smiled.

"Yes actually, we wanna bring the teams tomorrow to the beach for one week and there they would practice playing on the sand and on water."
coach Washijo said as I nodded understanding him. I looked over to the other coaches waiting for them to say anything else.

They didn't say anything so I took my leave and walked out the room. Heading back to the gym and was tackled by my one and only cousin.

"Hey, the coach asked me to bring ya'll to beach tomorrow and stay there for one week.." I told her as she just nodded and was thinking of something and so did I.

"Hmmm, if we're staying there for one week..." she paused

"We need a place to stay..." I continued.

.

.

.

*SNAP!*

"We'll be using the mansion!" we both exclaimed, not so loud.

"I'll call Kenji and inform the butlers!" I said ang snatched my phone inside my pocket as I dialed my brother's number.

M (me)
B (brother)

B: Yes?
M: Bro!! I miss you!
B: Miss you too love, why'd you call by the way?
M: I'll be using the S-mansion for a week, is that ok?
B: Yes of course love. Who would be there?
M:........ Me, Michiko, the miracles and 8.... Volleyball teams...?
B: Ok
M: Really?!
B: Is the teams consist of girls?
M:....... Uuhh.... No.
B: *sigh* fine, just make sure to not break anything and to not let them wonder around the mansion! Got it?!
M: Yes~
B: That's all?
M: uh-huh~
B: Ok bye, love you! And I miss you! M: Bye~ I love you too!!
B: Oh I forgot! Imma be there tomorrow to check if the boys are safe to be with... Ok?
M: Yeah yeah whatever! Bye!!
B: Hm! Bye...

Then I sent the head butler, Hajime a message saying 'imma be there tomorrow with some manyyyy guest. Please do prepare the room❣️ thanks! Love you!'

I put back my phone inside my pockets and ran straight to Michiko as my smile goes wider than the usual. She looked at me confused then she got the signal which made her scream in happiness.

"Uhh, what's going on!?" Aomine came to us. I ran to him and jumped as he catched then he twirled.

"Can you te---" I cut him off by pecking him on the lips.

He was stunned and didn't move which made me giggle and poke his cheeks.

"We're all going to the beach tomorrow!!" I squealed as I jump down from Aomine who was smiling down on my figure.

"So... We're staying at the S-mansion!!??" Kise said and jump towards me. I jump towards him as he catched me and lifted me up while he twirls.

Wrapping my arms on his neck and my legs on his waist and kissed his cheeks.

"Are they still at the mansion?" Taiga asked as I nodded abruptly. His face lits up and pulled me away from Kise which he pouted. I sent him a flying kiss and a wink as he catched the imaginary hearts flying his way.

I'm in Taiga's arms now. I was like a koala by the ways.

...

After some time, the coaches walked inside the gym making the teams stop and bow to them for respect.

Coach Nekomata then motioned me to come to them as I obliged him, I stood up from Midorimas legs much to his dismay but shrugged it off.

Walking towards the coaches and greeted them. They smiled at me as I smiled back.

"Is there something I can help you?" I asked as I reached to them. I stood beside coach Washijo.

"Yes, please do make the announcement for the trip tomorrow." coach Nekomata said as I smiled and was about to step into the stage when coach Ukai stopped me.

"Please don't tell them what place we are staying cause we're still planning for that" Ukai said.

"No need, I got a place for us to sleep so there is no need to find a place. Also, its free cause we'll be at my house." I send him a wink as he blushed and nodded.

Now, walking up the stage and got everyone's attention thanks to Michiko's loud voice.

"I have an Announcement!" I said and paused, I cleared my throat before talking again "We will be going to Sakagaki Island tomorrow, please pack all your things that are needed. We'll be staying there for one week in my house! We're leaving tomorrow by dawn! Thank you for listening!!" I bowed and smile as I rise up again.

I walked down the stage and towards the coaches who was shocked.

"S-Sakagaki Island?! Isn't that you're private island!?" Keishin whisper yelled with his eyes wide.

"Yup! Just suck it up! Plus, it's all free!! No need for expenses!! You're wallet is safe! Hahaha!" I just laughed and went to Shiratorizawa.

As I was walking I got picked up and pit me on their shoulder. I looked down to see Goshiki smiling at me as he held taightly on my lap for me to not fall down. I held unto his hair and patted it.

Tendou then noticed us and went behind me and Goshiki. I just chuckled at him but then his actions made me jump losing my balance which I accidentally fell backward. Tendou grabbed my ass by the way.

I was prepared to hit the floor but instead I was caught by two paors of muscular arms.

Looking up and saw Wakatoshi looking down on me. He carried me bridal style.

"Are you ok?" he askes looking worried. Whew, the Ushiwaka looking worried?! That's new!

"Yes! Thankyou!!" I beamed a smile at him and wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed his cheeks as then he pit me down and patted my head.

I chuckled as he walked towards where Semi and Reon are.

"I'm sorry..." I heard someone say as I turn back and saw Tendou getting scolded by Goshiki for scaring me and made me fall.

Walking towards him as I hugged his head and put it on my chest. He burried his face on my chest making me giggle and patted his head.

"It's ok~ no need to be sorry~" I said reassuring him. I felt him nod and wrap his arms on the  back of my waist.

Later on, everyone went back to practice as I just sat on the benches watching them. While I was watching, someone sat beside me and put his arms on my shoulders.

Looking to my left and smiled at him.

"Hey~"

"Ready for tomorrow?!"

"Yup~"

Then he got his arms off my shoulders as he shifts it to wrapping into my waist as he put his head on my shoulders. I giggled and layed my head on top of him. He had to bend down though, cause imma short!

_____________________________________

I got nothin to say.

Masami: Yay~ my brother will meet me!! I miss him!

Kenji: Love, I'm here!

Kuroo: Why does your brother calls you love? Your siblings right?!

Kenji: It's because I LOVE her with all my heart!

Masami: Eyyy~ I love you more tho!

Kenji: Nah, I love you more than most~❤️

Ugh! Stop that! Ya look like flirting to each other!

Kenji: You shut up! You just jealous cause ya got no bro~

*Author-san sulking in the corner*

Kuroko: Bye guys!

💟💟💟

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

149K 4.4K 47
Suzume grew up playing volleyball with her brother. She was right-handed, but after being so inspired by her brother, she was determined to make her...
12.8K 310 24
"𝗬𝗼𝘂'𝗿𝗲 𝘀𝗼 𝗮𝗻𝗻𝗼𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴" ➪ ➪ ➪ ➪ ➪ ➪ ➪ ➪ ➪ ➪ ➪ ➪ ➪ ➪ ➪ ➪ ➪ ➪ ➪ l/n Y/n used to be neighbors with the one and only Tooru Oikawa. For being...
206K 5.3K 47
"𝗜𝗠 𝗦𝗨𝗖𝗛 𝗔 𝗕𝗨𝗥𝗗𝗘𝗡" [l/n] [f/n] moves to Miyagi and leaves her old life in America. She will be attending Karasuno as a first-year studen...
9.2K 307 11
(First name) (Last name) is a very shy but bubbly girl, she was a young and small angel that everyone was in love with. One day, her dad got caught i...