Something Between Us (BatCat...

By GothamShipper

Gotham's Selina and Bruce continuation of their Love Story. This is my own story. Not copy pasted. Originated... More

BatCat (Meeting Each Other Again)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5 (Continuation)
Chapter 6
Chapter 7 (Short Chapter)
Chapter 8
Chapter 9 (Continuation)
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13

Chapter 12

70 8 1
By GothamShipper

Bruce's POV:

First week of being in a relationship is so damn fun💘.
I set a date tonight and I think this would be perfect.

-I hope she'll like it-
-like what?- Selina came while me and Alfred are talking about the surprise date that I prepared for my Girlfriend❤.

-nothing..It's not as important as you- I said.
-awww..that made me blush HAHAHAHAHA- She laughed.
-so..are you free tonight? You've been busy yesterday. Where have you been?- I asked.

-I came to Tabitha's house..everything seems so ready for the wedding- she said.
-Yeah I see..so you're free tonight?- I asked again.
-yep. I always got time for you- She sweetly said😍.

-that made me weak- I teased.
-shhhhh! Why did you ask?-
-well..I want to have dinner with you,Wear something wonderful like you.-
-alright..You know my favorite foods Bruce-
-ofcourse I know❤- I said.

She walked closer and whispered to me..
-Hope I can't see Alfred once I arrive here later.. You know,sometimes you need privacy especially when you're with your girlfriend💞- She whispered.
We both laughed.

-not a good whisperer Ms. Kyle. I heared you mentioned my name- Alfred said.
-ohhhh Alfred. Be used to it! HAHAHAHAHA- Then Alfred just smiled.

-I'm Happy for the both of you- Alfred said.
-thank you!- Me and Selina said.

-I have to go Bruce..I have to feed my Cats❤- Selina said.
-I hope I'm one of your cats so you'll take care of me everyday too- I Joked.

-you know what? You're getting cheesy!- She said then left.

-quick Alfred! We need to set up!- We rushed to the kitchen to do the things we need to do.

Selina's POV:

I lied. I didn't went to Tabitha. I was walking by in the city. Then I bumped into someone. I said sorry..then she called my name and laughed. She's wearing mask..but she's not as good as me to hide her identity.

I knew who she is..It's Silver St. Cloud my rival.

Throwback:

-how did you know my name?- I asked.
-I know you..like you know me!- She said.

I looked at her from head to toe.
-don't you recognize me?- she asked.
-ofcourse I dont! I don't know anyone with a blonde hair and a bitchy taste of cothes.- I said.

Then I stopped for a bit then realized something. I knew it's Silver!

-HAHAHAHAHAHA! Why did you stop kitty?!- She laughed.
-When did you came back?!-
-what are you talking about?!- she asked.

-don't act like a fool,You know I recognize you!-
-so you do recognize me,huh?-
-Do I have to repeat it hundred times before you get it?- I insulted her.

-You didn't changed Selina! You still look like a trash bag with your leather jacket!- Silver said.
-How funny Silver! Well if you don't mind..I still got a lot of stuffs to do.-
-stuffs like stealing?! Right?!-

Actually she said that when I started walking. That made me go back and stand in front of her again.

-I'll make sure you'll regret going back here in Gotham, Silver!- I warned her.
-likewise,Selina! You'll regret that you were born here in this damn city! Your life wont be easy..I promise-

Then she left me alone..looking at her very angry..a few steps away..she looked back and blinked at me.
I just wanted to peel her toes and throw her fancy bag into her face.

I forget to tell her about Me and Bruce. It doesn't matter! What matters is..Bruce should not know she's back. He'll be distructed when they meet again. Because Silver is a snake..sneaking Me and Bruce.

To Be Continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.5K 1.8K 39
Story of a family - strict father, loving mother and naughty kids.
44.2K 5.7K 17
"သူက သူစိမ်းမှ မဟုတ်တာ..." "..............." "အဟင်း..ငယ်သူငယ်ချင်းလို့ပြောရမလား..အတန်းတူတက်ခဲ့ဖူးတဲ့ အတန်းဖော်လို့ ပြောရမလား...ဒါမှမဟုတ်..ရန်သူတွေလို...
245K 488 22
just some of my horny thoughts;) men dni