Inteqaam (ENG SUB) ✔️

Par kababmehadii

"Me Usmaan ke ilawa kisi bhi mard ke bistar pr sone ka soch bhi nahi sakti" "Naam Nahi Lo Uska!" "Usmaan"... Plus

Intro
Chap 1 - Ghar ghar ki kahani
Chap 2- Khan Haveli
Chap 3- Do Bol
Chap 4- Talaq
Chap 5- Pehli Shab
Chap 6- Subh
Chap 7- Ehd (عہد)
Chap 8- Sasuraal
Chap 9- Walimah
Chap 10 - Daakhla (داخلہ)
Chap 11- Ilaaj (علج)
Chap 12- Afwah (افواہ)
Chap 13- Ehsaas (احساس)
Chap 14- Ehsaas-e-kamtari (احساس کمتری)
Chap 15- Mubarak ho (مبارک ہو)
Chap 17- Morning after
Chap 18- Go somewhere?
Chap 19 - An angel
Epilogue
Epilogue 2.0

Chap 16- Sunrahein hein? (سن رہے ہیں)

14.6K 739 314
Par kababmehadii

With a heavy heart full of happiness and joy equally, the residents of Khan Haveli retreated to their rooms.
Falak had been the life of the Haveli and now after her rukhsaati the haveli felt almost gloomy. Both Zaakir and Qirat exhausted from the hectic wedding were now in silence. Qirat sat at the dressing table and began removing her makeup and jewellery, she could see Zaakir lost in thought as he sat at the end of the bed.

She walked over to him once all her makeup was removed. All she had left was the heavy outfit she wore through the event, which was A pastel pink lengha with white thread work done on it giving it an elegance, with a matching top that if was even a mili meter shorter would've been acrop top. The lengha which once flowed around her earlier today, was now feeling of its proper weight and dragging her tired body along with it she walked over to him. "You okay?" she asked him, sitting beside him, whilst placing a hand over his, for the moral support. "Hmm yeah, Alhamdullilah sab sahi hogaya" he responded. "Yeah, mashallah it was all very good, and most importantly Falak was very happy, alhmadullilah".

"Are you happy?" he asked, looking her in the eye. his intense gaze disturbed her once steady gaze, making her look everywhere but him. She registered what he had asked, and she understood he was referring to their own marriage. She looked back at him, "I'm not sad" she said assuring him.

She began getting up and he held her wrist preventing her to step away any further from the bed. "I want you to be happy...I know I will be happy with you..will you ever accept me as a husband?" he said, still holding onto her wrist.

She turned around to face him, she knew that she didn't see him as she should, as a husband. But with the time she had spent here, she knew one thing, she respected and trusted this man allot. And she knew that when she was ready for a husband it would always be him. But this sudden moment, staring into his eyes , something changed in her mind. She knew somewhere inside she had long accepted him as her husband. She looked down at her wrist where his hand had ever so gently griped on "Y..you are my husband" she said, further dropping her gaze to her feet now.

He smiled in relief and placed a gentle kiss on the back of the hand he held. The sudden contact turned her as pink as her outfit. He pulled her by the arm making her sit back down. "You are a very good person, I don't know when and how but I really do like you, and I thank Allah he has given me you" he confessed. He wanted to confess allot more, he wanted to confess he loved her, but didn't want to come off too strong. A sudden shyness took over her, and she couldn't help but babble to be acting normal ..but that was the last thing she appeared. "uhh.. hahah" she let out a nervous chuckle.

"me uhh kya kahu mere samjh nahi araha? umm uh..hahaha ..umm aap..me ..uh.woh..".

(I uh.. Don't know what to say...? um hahah..uh you ..me..umm)

"Shhh..koyi jaldi nahi hai. Just come here for now" he said pulling her into an embrace. Her instant reaction was to stiffen in his hold, but slowly she eased and let her body comfortably fall over him. As she felt herself ease in his hold, she gained a sense of confidence and said what she was struggling to say a while ago.

(Shsh..there's no hurry, Just come here for now)

"Mujhey bhi aap achey lagtey hein..Aap ek ache insaan hein" she confessed, looking up to his face from his chest, but looking straight back down the moment he looked back at her. "A..aap mujhe dekha na karein. phir mujhse bola nahi jata.." she pouted.

(I too like you..you're a nice person)

(You..don't look at me. I can't speak when you look at me)

He chuckled and closed his eyes, "Acha aap bolein me sunraha hu".

(Ok you say, I'm listening)

"Sun raha hai na tu? roh raha hu me"

(You're listening? I'm crying?)

"haha what?" he laughed at her informal (borderline rude) vocabulary and mention of crying.

"woh apney ne kaha na..me sunraha hu..tho uskey agey yeh wale gaaney ke liyrics lazim hojatey hein" she explained whilst laughing too.

( you sad 'I'm listening' init.. so its compulsory to add the lyrics of this song ahead of that)

He peeked one of his eyes open, he couldn't miss the sight of her laughing in his arms.

"Heyyy! Aap cheating karahein hein!" she pouted looking at him whilst crossing her arms in front of her and moving out of his hold.

(Heyyy! you're cheating!)

"Agar lazim hi hai tho...lazim hai ke hum bhi dekheinge" he said acting serious, supressing the mischievous smile he held.

(If it's compulsory, it's compulsory that I must see)

"OH MY GOD!...you just made my day...mene kabhi socha nahi tha..ke aap bhi matlab chill type hosaktey hein...uff..Allah tera lakh lakh shukar ke mujhe ek boring shohar nahi diya" she dramatically sighed.

(Oh MY GOD!..you just made my day.. I never thought that you'd be a chill guy..oof Thank god a million! that my husband isn't boring)

"Warna mujhe tho yahi laga tha, ke barey sakth mijaaz uncle type hein aap"

(Or I had thought, you're a very arrogant old uncle type of dude)

"Farakh karna thora mushkil hora hai, ke me isko tareef samjhu ya tauheen?" he more asked then stated.

(it's getting a little hard to differentiate whether this is a complaint or a compliment)

"Nahi nahi mera woh matlab nahi tha...matlab jese ke aap hein...like mene kabhi apko esai normally baat kartey dekha hi nahi....jese je ek baar me aur Falak university se wapis aye aur aap patha nahi kiski shamaat lerahe the"

(No no, thats not what I meant..I mean like ..like I ve never seen you speak so casually . Like once me and Falak came back from university and you were giving someone a good scolding)

He watched her amused as she was speaking, he liked how freely she was speaking to him now and prayed for this comfortability to remain between them.

"..phirme aur Falak baad me apki nakal karahe the..itna maza aya haha.. has has ke hum logo ka bura haal hogaya tha."

(Then me and Falak mimicked you later..it was so funny. our stomaches began aching from laughter )

"Acha?..Aap humari nakal utarahi thi?"

(Oh? so you do my mimicry?)

"m..me nahi F..Falak" she said getting a little nervous now. she thought maybe he got offended hearing that they were mocking him and laughing at him.

(me? no no not me ..F Falak does)

"Falak ko tho me jaanta hu woh esa nahi karti..aur apko bhi thora jaangaya hu..aur aap esa karsakti hein" he stated.

(I know Falak, she could never.. And I'm getting to know you a little too..and you could)

"n..nahi me.."

(No I..)

"Chalo abh humey karke dikhao"

(Show me too)

"kya?"

(What?)

"humari nakal."

(My mimicry)

"m..me woh.....acha chalo pehle wada karein"

(I don't uh.. Ok first promise me)

"kesa wada?"

(promise what?)

"Yahi ke aap bura nahi manayeinge"

(That you will not get offended)

He chuckled "Chalo nahi manyenge..abh dikhao".

(Ok I wont be, not show me)

She stood up in front him and changed her posture to a posture more like his natural one; shoulder spread, chest broadened, hands behind her back and chin held up high. He watched her every move as she walked in front of him. And he really did not see any similarity in her act and his natural behaviour, but he was still amused.

She looked at him with a serious face and arched and eyebrow. "Aap ne mazak samjhrakha hai?...Agar hum kehrahe hein, ke yateemkhane ke mamle me koi dhakalandazi nahi karega tho NAHI KAREGA!" She said, re-enacting what she had saw that day.

(Do you think it's a bloody joke?..If Im telling you no one will meddle with orphanage that means NO ONE WILL MEDDLE WITH THE ORPHANAGE!)

He laughed seeing her act. Her posture dropped back to normal and she sat on the bed again "acha acha aur mazey ki baat tho mene batayi hi nahi..jabh aap unhein daantrahe the na..tho un uncle ki ankhein itni baari hogayi thi...he looked so funny" she said and started laughing remembering the mans face.

(And then it was so funny ..the uncle that you told off his poor face...his eyes grew huge like saucers.. he looked so funny)

She kept laughing and dropped her back on the mattress as her laughter took over her tired body. He was carefully watching her every move. He moved near her to get a closer look at her face. He hovered over her "you look really beautiful when you laugh..MashaAllah". Her laughter got caught in her throat and she gulped.

----
MATURE CONTENT!! (A/n; lol, my 1st attempt at mature mature stuff..lol let's see how this goes. Also those who wanna skip this, the chapter ends for you here lol) ⚠️
----

He leaned further and let his lips rest on the skin of her forehead. She closed her eyes in anticipation. He could feel her body heat against his lips. He let them trail down her face and settle them to her lips. He kissed her and she responded, both synchronising the movement of their mouths and letting their hands waver over each others bodies, familiarising themselves to each other. 

Her hands went from wavering over his chest, to settle on his neck. Whilst he made way from her front to her back engulfing her and making them both sit up in the process. Both broke the kiss now gasping for air and stared at each other. The intoxication of the moment present in both faces. His more prominent whilst hers was diluted with severe shyness at the same time too. He cupped her cheek with his palm and traced circles with his thumb. Still catching breath "you ok?" he asked with his husky voice.

She looked down not having the courage to face him and nodded her head telling him she's ok. He hugged her into his chest to give her the courage she needed. And it worked, she hugged him back tightly, shifting her face from his chest to the crook of his neck. Whilst he let his hands wander on her back till he felt the tiny zipper pinch the skin of his fingers. He held the zipper and slowly pulled it low.

She was startled at the sudden loosening of her top and clutched against his shirt harder. He placed a kiss at the back of her now exposed shoulders, which relaxed her in his hold. He pulled back and she missed the warmth of his body. "wh..what happened" she asked still in a daze and scared as if maybe she did something wrong.

"Nothing jaan..bus thori garmi lagrahi thi" he playfully winked as he took of his shirt. And she turned crimson red as he came back to the place he was before. He worked his way on her loosened top and manged to get it off too. He also, worked his way around the hooks of her bra giving her tiny pecks every now and then to keep her comforted.

(Nothing love.. just feeling a little hot)

She pulled back feeling too exposed. Her wavy waist length hair fell over her front veiling her feminine aspects from him. She gulped, keeping her gaze low. He came closer kissed he forehead and put a wisp of hair behind her ear. "It's ok jaan" he reassured her. whilst he moved further down towards her she moved down too, causing them both to lay.

(it's ok Love)

His hands removed the veil of her hair and touched her gently. And then with a bit more pressure as he felt she was comfortable. He roamed his hands over her squeezing whilst pleasing  her, he made his way from her exposed top body to the still covered bottom. The excitement and intoxication building within both of them.

Soon they were both in their most natural form in front of each other. Exploring each intimate part of each other. He asked her permission, she was high on pleasure and granted it with a breathless whisper.  He connected with her the closest way physically possible and in the gentlest way he could.

She screamed at the sudden pain, clawing his back as tear ran through her face. He froze in his action to check on her, caressing her abdomen to soothe her. He moved slightly when he felt her body adapt to him, causing her to moan aloud, making both of them reach a new height of pleasure. As the pleasure built the action became less gentle, till both of them had peeked pleasure. Their bodies tired of the sweet torture fell in the warm embrace of one another's, with love radiating from the couple as they slept through the rest of the little left night.

The night had passed, both had confessed their love to one another not just in words but in actions too. Bringing them a step closer to the magic of the relationship they both had now fully acknowledged, for the happiness that awaits them.

----

A/n; LOL so they did IT guys lol. IDK if writing this mature stuff was a good idea. But i kind of wanted to see if I would be able to write anything like this lol..so yeah. also, dw it's all halal between a married couple lol.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

47.5K 3K 26
His foot steps fell near the bed as he pulled out a velvet box from his Kameez pocket. Twisting it in his hand, his lips formed into a sneer as he th...
325K 10.2K 42
WARNING: THIS BOOK NEEDS MAJOR EDITING (Book I in broken series) "What are you doing on my bed? Get down right now." He growled. i got startled and...
Bekhudi || √ Par نمکین

Fiction générale

883K 54.8K 54
**A Wattpad featured story** Bekhudi || بیخودی ❝ He gently dragged his hand around the delicate skin of my neck, slowly care...
217K 7.6K 46
(used to be titled 'the loving marriage') ━━━━━━━ "Zaroon, Don't," I said pushing his arms away. "Why not?" He asked acting clueless like what he was...