The Violet Mermaid - The Merm...

By legendaryfever

Mother once told me before she was banished, "You have to be strong, My Love. You will face great challenges... More

Characters & More
Prologue
Chapter 1: A Strange Sensation
Chapter 2: A Promise
Chapter 3: Unrecognizable
Chapter 4: Sea Wishes
Chapter 5: Mermaid Spells
Chapter 6: Midnight Sailing
Chapter 7: Envy Uprising
Chapter 8: Daemon Sea Spirits
Chapter 9: Rescue Mission
Chapter 10: The Red Herring
Chapter 11: Sweet Innocence
Chapter 12: A Declaration of War
Chapter 13: Cafeteria Serving: Free Water Whips...Eat One, Get Two Attacking You
Chapter 14: "You can't Just go up to Someone and Ask are you a Mermaid?"
Chapter 15: You Hate her too, Let's become Friends
Chapter 16: This is suppose to be sad, why?
Chapter 17: I want to give you a present, a tsunami just for you
Chapter 18: Pacific Pure Water? You got to try some.
Chapter 19: Would you give up your humanity, for a secret you yearn to know
Chapter 20: A Festival celebrating the Season of Winter
Chapter 21: If he looked right in from of him, he will realize who he is missing
Chapter 22: Newcomer Student Bursting Trouble
Chapter 23: Unfortunately I am stuck with stupid...wait idiot fits him more
Chapter 24: Double Bubble Trouble, Break up Heart Break & Kisses of the Jealous
Chapter 25: A demon? Okay...they must of lost it
Chapter 26: Make up by Partying & bring Mivozene because that is a good idea
Chapter 27: Why you should never use Blackmail.
Chapter 28: Summer break equals no school? Yeah baby
Chapter 29: Winter in December, how odd.
Chapter 30: Spending too much time with you made me realize something greater
Chapter 31: I did not want to walk in to that
Chapter 32: I know it is true, but I can't help but still want to be with you.
Chapter 33: Running away lets them win
Chapter 34: Dinner with friends and the older human, Somebody please save me
Chapter 35: New Year's Kisses, New Year Wishes
Chapter 36: Mivozene I am the next ruler of Pacific, am I mistaken?
Chapter 37: It is always the butler
Chapter: 38 Maybe I should just say this entire time it was Mira who...
Chapter 39: Why you should never pick out a gift with Melody
Chapter 40: But what is worst: Dark Sea Spirit Demons or Researchers?
Chapter 41: Malseania getting involved? Did I mention how much I hate her?
Chapter 42: You are Drowning and Dead Now, right?
Chapter 43: Hidden into the sea...
Chapter 44: My heart stops for you
Chapter 45: How to ask a question that relates to Education
Chapter 46: Nah both you and Seivon fit that description of stupid more
Chapter 47: If you could see them one last time, would you do it?
Chapter 48: All My Fault
Chapter 49: By leaving she hurt me more
Epilogue
T.A.L. (The Atlantic Legend)
Bonus chapter/Scene #1
Bonus Chapter/Scene #2
Bonus Chapter/Scene #3
Bonus Chapter/Scene #4
Bonus Chapter/Scene # 5
Another Special Chapter and its 1 year anniversary cuz' Why not
**I'm entering the Wattys - Fantasy**

*~🎂Bonus Chapter🎂~*

18 5 0
By legendaryfever

Happy Birthday to me with this special birthday chapter along with the original weekly chapter.  I have to hurry and make this one in time.  I also updated a chapter of that book I have.

What is it called again?  Am I getting old or what?

I'm kidding, It is called

The Popular, The Loner, & The Troublemaker

And now Enjoy and don't steal the cupcakes ...🎂🧁🎂🧁

P.S. This chapter takes place sometime after chapter 20 and no later than chapter 24

Yes, this is in the future of what is currently updated, but nothing will be spoiled.

Miracine Seaton

It was December 15.  Today, me and my beloved, absolute dear brother would spend a good portion of today with Kaisa.  Why was my brother coming?  I have no idea why.  Mivozene and Kaisa never get along and when I say never I do mean never.  She always hates him and she spends more time with Ashton or me than anyone.  I do not blame her for not liking him even though after what happened the other day I would assume they both have a plan.  Oh yeah I forgot to mention why I mentioned today's date.  Sixteen human years ago the Atlantic Queen and King was bestowed with Kasia.  And she is like 1600 meris.  I am 15208 meris in case you are wondering.

I was walking towards Kaisa's apartment.  Oh yeah did I mention how Kaisa lives close, by?  I do not think I did.  I would have to say my congratulations for my Kimoshei country.  That is why I am so confused why Mivozene is here.  I walked up her steps until I found her door number.  Mivozene did the honors of knocking on her door.  As I recalled just before I left he said "Atlantic would be so grateful if I came and knocked on her door.  I shall do the honors, my sister."

Kaisa opened the door slightly.  Wow.  I looked over at her.  Her pale blue hair was down and instead of the usual style of her hair pinned up, hanging right above her shoulders, she had one side curled all of the way down to her forearm.  Kaisa smiled at us.

"Hello Pacific and....the annoying Pacific.  Also maybe you should use the doorknob I do not want anything that is a part of you on this door." She greeted us so kindly especially to Mivozene.  I recalled what he said earlier and laughed at that thought.

"Congratulations you are 1600!" I exclaim hugging her as she backed up in surprise.  I guess I was a little clingy, but I wanted to congratulate her.  "Sorry about that, he insisted I would not be able to come unless he went with me." I smiled apologetically.  I really was.

"I will deal with him later...." She rolled her eyes at him.

"So I got you something...."

"I swear if you give me a sea animal I will....Oh!" She saw what I gave her.  I gave her a a necklace with a shard of a kimoshei crystal.  I saw my brother look away and rolled his eyes.  If he hates being here than he can leave.  Oh yeah....He wants to watch me.  Did I also mention he was the one who had the shard?  No...Well he was and that is probably why he is rolling his eyes.  Typical.  "Wow...I don't know what to say.  It's amazing.  Really!  Where did you get something like this."

"Well ummmm...... it is from the sea and...." She gave me the 'seriously' look.  "Kimo...shei.  It was from our kingdom." 

"The crystals." Mivozene spoke up.

"Huh?" Kaisa looked where my brother was.

"You know crystals from the sea."  She shook her head.  There must of not been any where she is from.  "What do you mean?  Are you saying you never seen any?  Well the necklace is made from a shard of those crystals near our kingdom.  There is a crystal forest everyone knows.  It is practically sacred."

"Not everyone goes around the sea fighting for the seas, Mivozene!"Kaisa stressed out his name annoyed with how he was acting.  But who could blame her, well at least I couldn't.

"So what are you going to do today, Atlantic?" I jump in pulling the fighting stance between both them off.

"Nothing to do with water, that is for sure."

"Awww, I should of gave you a water bottle for a present!"

"Do not.  Melody already did that and to say the least, I was not pleased."  Bravo Melody.  I congratulate you very much.  "She came earlier with.... others." I already knew she was talking about Seivon.  Ahhh Seivon.  I all of the sudden felt giddily and joyful.  What happiness filled me.

"Maybe you should see you parents?"  Her parents?  I looked over at Mivozene for answers.

"What?  Why?"

"You have not seem them in awhile.  It might be good for you."

"Or you just want to see them and you think it would be strange if only you went.  I get it you like talking to my parents which is not weird at all.  Go ahead and see them." I mean he did go to her kingdom with our parents when he was younger to get him prepared for the crown. 

"School?" Kaisa asked ridiculously.

"You think I really care about that?" The only reason I care about it is Seivon.

"Okay see you!" Kaisa waved him off so innocently and happily.  My brother was staring at her blankly as he slowly walked towards the door as if he was waiting for something.  Kaisa kept waving as he stopped at the door.

"This is when you are suppose to say 'Wait I am coming with you!'

"Well this mermaid won't." She crossed her arms annoyed with how he is acting.  Why does she even put up with him?  If I was her I would be like no I am going and you gotta deal with it.  Mivozene walked near us to reason, but before he did I thought of something.

"Come on Atlantic, we are going to be late.  We can leave Mivo here.  He probably will not destroy anything."

"W-w-wait do not leave me here!" We left his despairing cries.  We only locked him and if he really wanted to leave, he could jump out the window or go down the pipes.

~~~

"Kaisa!  You're here!" Melody ran up to us when we arrived.  I smiled and Kaisa just stared acknowledging her presence by nodding.  Emotionless mermaids am I right?  "Come join us and I hope I see you use that gift I picked out for you.  I put so much effort in it I was afraid you'll never use it."

"Oh quiet, there is no way around you am I using it." Melody raised her eyebrow.

"I know..." She whispered leading us to the rose bushes and the main tree.

"Mira!" Seivon waved to me making me faint inside.  Recompose.  Recompose.  "And happy birthday Kaisa."  See Seivon is just so sweet.

"Thanks I guess..." Atlantic barely made out and I had to resist the urge to roll my eyes.

"Why are you making that face?  Do I have something on my face?" Ashton asked and for once he sounded normalish.

"No it is nothing."

"Do not worry about Kaisa!" I leaned next to her putting my arm round her.  "She is just distracted."  Now this is my queue to run.  She is going to kill me now.

"I have a question!  Cake, cupcakes, pie, cookies, or candles?" Who on the great sea would want candles?

"No.  You know it is not allowed!" Melody shakes her head at Ashton and Seivon's statement.

"Hi!" Malseania appeared.  I groaned mentally.  "What is going on friend?" She shoved me off her doing the exact thing I was previously doing.  Rude much?  Oh and apparently her and Kaisa are such good friends.

"Oh my you have to come with me later.  We, are doing something later today together.  Just us two friends!" How considerate!  But if I'd did go with them I would go insane.  And if they are together maybe I can be with Seivon.

"Not inviting us, how come?" Melody pretended to sadden her eyes as she wiped away fake tears.  "We all want to celebrate with Kaisa!"

"I prefer if you didn't fight over something as useless as this.  It happens once every year.  Remember last year?"

"It is probably because you gave Kaisa a water bottle as a present, Melody!" I saw Ashton shove Melody as he glared at her.  He seemed to be always on Atantic's side.

"But Miracine and and Malseania wasn't here!" Melody got up and was brushing her self off after Ashton shoved her.

"I guess we could suppose do something but then again...I have to take care of something at my house right after school."  I laughed at that.  I am sure my brother is fine.  He can handle being trapped in her house for a few hours.  They all looked at me as soon as I laughed.  Oh no I have to explain.

"I was just thinking of something that happened to my brother earlier.  Do not worry about it."  I told smoothly and it was not like I was lying.  It was the truth.  Sort of.

"So what are you going to do?" Malseania popped the question.  Oh how I hate her.

"I will see..."

Kaisa Leison

Today been a daring long one.  Ey' mean this been great and all with meh' birthday of age 1-7-0-0-0.  But the things Ey' have gotten all dee' they are dest' tiring.  Oh and people keep putting gifts to meh'.  Some of gem' were erasers.  Yeah erasers, why would someone give meh' that?  Otters' got meh' perfume and sanitizer that has a scent to gem'.  The only thing about those they had an over high percent of water in gem'.  The more it has the less likely Ey' would have my two own feet.

"Happy birthday!" Some random person shouted out to meh' on my way out of my class.  Ey' have been getting that a lot.

"Thanks...I guess." Ey' shrugged acting friendly as usual.  This act irritates meh'.  I have to act nice and all cool because I am apparently popular?  How in the blazes did I even get popular?  Oh that is right, Melody.  Sometimes Ey' dest' want to rip all of der' faces off.  Ey mean they all act so annoying, but Ey' guess Ey' act faker.  Although Ey' have a reason, Ey' am dest' pretending to be safe and to protect my country.  Ey' really hate everyone here.  Well Melody is alright, Ashton is...Ey' cannot believe Ey' am saying this, but fun to be around.  Seivon well Ey' think you all know how Ey' fell about him.  He pains me that he knows so much.

"Oh wow you are seventeen congratulations!" Another person passing by jumped up in the air and decided it would be so great to hug me.

"Yeah... hooray for meh' for being one-seven-zero-zero-zero...." Oh dear.  Ey' accidentally said age normally instead of how humanics go and loose the last three digits.  "Err... Ey' mean seventeen."  Thankfully they were too stupid enough to noticed my mistake and laughed.

"What are you going to do today?" Another person decided to be a dear and talk to meh'Dest' perfect.  Only two more years of this suffering.  Only two more years unless the pacific prince and princess decide to leave earlier and by doing a spell to make all the sea spirits to vanish, but considering the Little Pacific's rashness with her oh so dying attractiveness to Seivon.  Ey' really have no idea if they will.  Ey' think I should drop the accent before someone notices and questions me until I am dropped to a circus.

"Oh just the usual.  Family, friends, and neighbors."

"Can I join you?" This is like the twentieth person.

"I'm do not think you could."

"Tell Seivon I'd like to spend quality time with him instead of that....Malseania.." Heh...Malseania.  I'm sure you could have Seivon, but I could not tell her that.

"Oh my Ashton is sure lucky...If I were you." Someone just walked up to me to say that?  Why?  Ashton and me?  No!  He could not.  Besides I do not like him.  I can't.  I do not.  I would be just like Miracine who is so young and childish and you know how it is.  But then again it would be such an adventure and secretive.  And it not like it will last forever anyways....Wait why am I thinking of all of this.  Kaisa do not be silly.

I flattened out my skirt and walked ahead.  I have decided I was not going to do anything with anyone.  It might be selfish of me and I thanked everyone for whatever they gave me, but I shall visit my parents.  I know they miss me and I absolutely miss them.  They were always so lovely to me.  I remember growing up and every single day they would allow me to participate in anything they did unless it was dangerous like when many of the spirits surrounded my kingdom.  They held me in a room with a guard while they fought off the evil sea spirits.  As soon as they fought off most of them, they gave me my mother's necklace and sent me to the surface to blend in.  And that is when it all happened.  When he betrayed me and I swore to get my revenge.  They told Miza to watch over me.  Miza is my butler.  He does not question anything and loves me as much as they did.  They always loved it when I visit too.  I think that is what I will do and instead of going to my house I will just go to my Rivalkai Country.

"Kaisa!" Melody waved over to me.  "So how is it going?"  Of course she waved to me.

"I am thinking that I will go see someone today that I have not seen in awhile."  I could not be too specific.  Awhile ago I told them how my parents were not living with me, kinda like what Seivon was doing.  And it would be odd if I told them I was going to see them noting that they think they are in a different country.  How do I explain going from here to there in one day and there to here in the next?  Simple.  You do not tell them who exactly you are visiting.

"W-wait you are actually doing that?" Pacific looked at me with a dead killer expression.  I nodded my head acting like there was nothing wrong with it because there was not anything wrong with it.

"Oh...Well I will see you tomorrow and thanks I guess.  You do not have to say anything more to me." Before they could say anything else, I picked up my feet and began walking down the road. Yes, I know regardless of what I previously said that they will say something more.

I went by my house to hear struggling Pacifican banging on the doors and windows.  I decided to go closer to the window.  Smiling eerily, I  knocked on the window waving at him.  Mivozene sighed and looked so irked at me.  It was simply treacherous.  What could I do to make him hate me more?  I put my hands on the window and looked at him like a lost fish.  I tilted my head as he what looked like to be yelling at me.  He probably wanted out.  I put my hands to my ears and pretended to not hear.  Except I actually could not hear and I was messing with him.  I then waved and decided to leave him there.  He looked mad and furious with me.  But he forgot one thing I did not care.  I did not care about him at all.

~~~

At last I arrived to my home.  It was exactly how I remembered it last.  Colorful looks, great architecture, towns home to many, and known as one of the best ruling kingdom ever since the passing king and queen died of the Kimoshei in the Pacific.  I went inside the palace I grew up to love, the place I grew up to rule.  The palace and home of my parents and their servants.  And when I at last came inside there they were just like usual.  Memories of all kinds flashed before my eyes of when I was younger.  When I first begin to sung, when I danced through the palace not caring, when the late queen and king of the Pacific kingdom first came and only wanted to speak with my parents because I was a child.  I remember it all even the worse, even the bad, even the things I wish to forget.  But in my mind, in my heart, it is here.  I remember Mivozene that traitor, first coming how quiet and distant he was.   I wanted to know why he was like that and how sheltered he was.  Then he came more times.  Again and again he came and slowly he was more natural than ever.  Slowly he came by himself and then sometime afterwords he had to do something and he well he was with his parents and they told him to.......

"Kaisa?" My mother noticed me and came towards me as fast as anyone could go.  Instantly her arms were around me.

"Hello Ma'.  I decided to come see both of you if that is alright." I smiled shyly with my hands behind my tail.

"You look so beautiful, my darling."

"How have you been child?"  Father greeted me with a smile.  Father always called me either child while Mother used various enduring phrases.  They were the best unlike some people's parents.  I suppose I should be lucky.

"Is it just you or have you brought that pacific son?"  Oh yeah my parents fancies Mivozene as much as he fancies them.  They treat him like he is my brother and let me tell you he is anything, but that.

I rolled my eyes groaning.  I already told them my despise for him several times.  "No.  I would never be seen dead with him here again.  I purposely made sure he was not coming..." By trapping him in my apartment, but they did not need to know that.

"You know he quite a sweet dear and is just dealing with a few problems."  Sweet and him never.

"I hope you do not mind me coming even....I just missed both of you and this place...." I changed the subject as quick as I could.  I did not want to talk about Pacific's brother anymore.

"Of course you are always welcomed to visit.  Oh!" Mother gasped.  "What a beautiful necklace did you get it from those land fellers?"

"No Pacific's sister gave it to me."

"His sister?  She always so sweet and cute.  So your talking to her instead of him?" I shrugged I guess I was.  I mean it was to lead her in the right direction.  

"You know what I tell anyone that asks about you?" Mother suddenly says as she calls out for a dance festival.  Our country loves dancing and singing every time we get.  Just being together was what made us Rivalkai.

"She tells them you are having your own story." I smiled at that.  My own story huh?  Was this it?  Am I going to get one?  I wonder if it as much as a story as the little pacific princess' story?

Annnnnnnnd that is all for today folks.

Was this a good birthday present for  everyone even though it is only my birthday?

This event continues when I have finished this book and written.....

The Atlantic Legend?

What do you think?

I made the cover and everything.

It probably took like several hours but it was worth it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

69 20 30
Nothing in my life had ever made sense. They told me it was normal, I'd grow into who I was supposed to be, that things would get better; here I am n...
271 27 18
This is a new fairytale for me to write about. Just to let you know, it's not the little mermaid genderbend. You can read or add my story to your rea...
206 3 75
Think you know mermaids? Think again. (Think underwater Twilight) **** "Our waters are changing. We've known it for a while now. We can sense it. We...
8.6M 262K 36
(The Trilogy is now complete) This novel was written in 2011 when I was 15 - I'm slowly editing but please forgive misspells , plot holes etc. Any s...