His Possession (kookv)Book 1

By fity24

"YOU ARE MINE GOT IT, "_Jeongguk said in a low voice Start: November 26, 2019 Ends: January 18, 2021 Sequal "... More

prolouge
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6 (M)
chapter 7
A/N not an update
chapter 8
1k special chapter๐Ÿ”ฅ
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12 (M)
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
100k special
100k special pt.2
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40 (M)
Chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Epilogue: Chapter 60(M)
Q&A
The trailer of "Our Possession(Kookv)" book 2
book2 is out!!

chapter 37

1.2K 45 1
By fity24

1month later . Taehyung and Jeongguk have been busy with lining the wedding and work. They both still were the lovely  couple they are .

Taehyung p.o.v

It's been a long day today well now I can go home a relax .' Wait I have to grade their homework and prepare another lesson tonight well good bye 8 hours of sleep' I thought  . I was walking to my car so I can go home faster until I heard a similar voice that I haven't heard two years ago .

Jiwon: well, well, well isn't it The Kim taehyung .

Taehyung: what do you want now ? I have other things to do then waste my precious time on you .

Jiwon: I know you are using Jeongguk's money I'm pretty sure you don't pay things yourself.

Taehyung: women I pay things myself using my own money . I pay my phone bills, taxes, WIFI, my car ,credit card bills, my laptop , my clothes , water bills ,car loans , car insurance, medical bills, groceries   and things that I need or what  Jeongguk need plus  many more . I don't depend on jeongguk  to do things for me at least I'm independent .

Jiwon:well at least I got expensive things .

Taehyung:women  if you just come to brag about what you have to me then you're wasting my time . Well bye .

I left her dumbfounded by my words and drive home to be greeted by the maids .

Taehyung: well good afternoon.

Maid#1:good afternoon Taehyung . So how was your day ?

Taehyung :my day was stressful but I got through it, how was your day ?

Maid#1: my day was quite lovely . Having you here lightens up the mood thank you Taehyung for being here cause without you this place would have still be gloomy .

Taehyung:*chuckles* Thank you and without you this place wouldn't be the same .I really enjoy having your company.*smiles at the  maid*

Maid#1: *smiles back * aww you are so cute that I want to pinch your cheeks .

Taehyung: haha well it's nice talking to you , now I have to go grade those paperwork since they can't grade themselves. talk to you later.

Maid #1: haha yeah. talk to you later.

I went upstairs to the bathroom after placing my bag down and hanging my coat on the rack .I  took a shower then got dress wearing comfortable clothing . I picked up my bag and went to my office starting to work on another lesson for the kids on my laptop.

No one p.o.v

Taehyung kept on working on his laptop until he heard Jeongguk came ,Jeongguk came in and just drop himself on the couch while rubbing his temple due to the paperwork he had to do today . Taehyung came to the living and saw Jeongguk on the couch who seem to be tired that his energy is drained down . Taehyung place his hand on Jeongguk's shoulder and greet him with a smile.

Taehyung: good evening ggukie .

Jeongguk: good evening taebear.

Taehyung: do you want a shoulder massage?

Jeongguk: yes please .

Jeongguk sat up comfortably on the  couch ,Taehyung first  crack his knuckles  then place both his hands on Jeongguk's shoulder and started giving him a shoulder massage . Jeongguk felt so relax when Taehyung started giving him a massage that he felt like he is on  a cloud of 9 .

Taehyung: Jeongguk what's did I say about over-working yourself . Tomorrow you're staying home and relax I don't want to see you doing anything related to your CEO work tomorrow  . I'm really worried about you and your health ggukie.

Jeongguk:*chuckles* haha okay I'll tell my secretary to do the work for me tomorrow. But I don't want to be alone by myself please stay with me tomorrow.*pouts *

Taehyung: hmm I guess I can take a break from work too .*smiles.* After this go take a shower  okay I'll start making dinner after this . 

jeongguk : oh okay then darling . 

the next 10 minutes 

after jeongguk getting the best back massage of his life he went to the bathroom and took a shower while taehyung went to the kitchen and start  to making dinner  for himself and jeongguk . after about 20 minutes jeongguk was done showering he was wearing a white shirt and black sweat pant with flipflops . jeongguk went to the kitchen and saw taehyung  cooking dinner for the both of then he sat down on a chair  with his right leg on top of his left leg and just admire taehyung  he is so grateful to have someone as kind as taehyung  who really worries about him  and well being .' ah how am I this lucky to have a beautiful , kind , generous .honest ,  and loyal fiancé  ? he is the best thing that have ever happen in my life I'm glad that I found him .good thing we're getting married soon .' jeongguk   thought as he watch taehyung  chopping the vegetables with a knife . taehyung turned around and got startled by jeongguk presence  that he almost dropped the knife . jeongguk  got worried that taehyung hurt himself .

jeongguk: oh sorry taehyung  if I caught you off guard  , are you okay ? you're not hurt right ?

taehyung : it's fine .I'm okay no need to worry I have no injuries .

 Jeongguk  P.O.V 

i was in  relief when taehyung said he was fine . he turned back around facing the stove as he started cooking the dinner after a while he was finish and started putting the food in different plates. He placed the plates on the dinner table and have me my chopsticks and took his he then say down on his side of the table .

Jeongguk:thank you darling for the food . I really appreciate it.

Taehyung:your welcome ggukie . For the rest of the day I want you to relax .now eat the food .

Jeongguk:*laughs* Okay .

Me and Taehyung  began to eat our  food until we finished it . Me and Taehyung collected the plates and started washing them together . I really enjoy having him with him .

_______________________________

Hey guys it's me your author fity24 . Well since school is starting for me  so I won't have much time to write much but don't worry I'll type a chapter every week if I have time or ideas .

since many of you guys didn't get to vote on where taekook should live you can still vote now .if you guys won't vote I'll decide where they'll live .

Meme time .

Bye

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.9K 2.3K 86
"Is it that hard for you to love me?" -Jimin "The contract is enough to tie you down with me," -Jungkook *Another Jikook fiction! ๐Ÿ‘€ *Topkook *Bott...
73K 2.2K 23
" ๐ˆ ๐ญ๐จ๐ฅ๐ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐š๐ฅ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐๐ฒ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐œ๐š๐ง๐ญ ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ง ๐š๐ฐ๐š๐ฒ ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ ๐ฆ๐ž, ๐›๐š๐›๐ฒ " - ๐• แด›แดแด˜ แด›แด€แด‡ ส™แดแด›แด›แดแด แด‹แดแดแด‹ แด„แดแด˜สส€ษชษขสœแด› ยฉ 2020 ส™ส แด แด€ษดษขแดษขสœ__...
73.5K 1.9K 24
"๐ง๐จ๐ฐ, ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ก๐ฎ๐ซ๐ญ ๐จ๐ซ ๐ฌ๐š๐ฒ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐  ๐›๐š๐ ๐š๐›๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฉ๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐œ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ...
4.5M 226K 74
Enjoy these final moments in peace, for I have returned to have my vengeance. Shall we begin? Bts Mafia AU. Start - 1 September 2018 End - 28 Janua...