Life with 8 brothers | ✔️

By cloudy_Alya

Almost every person who has siblings know how annoying they can be, especially 'brothers'. How is Sophia goin... More

•°•°• Welcome!💜 •°•°•
•°•°• Aesthetics •°•°•
•°•°•Mansion•°•°•
•°•°•ch1:Annoying Idiots•°•°•
•°•°• Ch2: First Day •°•°•
•°•°•Ch3:Badddd Idea•°•°•
•°•°• ch4: Troubles love me •°•°•
•°•°• Ch5: Rules •°•°•
•°•°• Ch6:Scared •°•°•
•°•°• Ch7: a lot of killing •°•°•
•°•°• Ch8: Hidden Secrets •°•°•
•°•°• Ch9: A lot of hugs •°•°•
•°•°• Ch10: My saviour •°•°•
•°•°• Ch11: Old Friends •°•°•
•°•°• Ch12:Bodyguard •°•°•
•°•°• Ch13: Laughs & Tears •°•°•
•°•°• Ch14: Rage •°•°•
•°•°• Ch15: Sorry •°•°•
•°•°• Ch16: Toilet Creep •°•°•
•°•°• Ch17: live A Little •°•°•
•°•°• Ch18: The Package •°•°•
•°•°• Ch19: Worried •°•°•
•°•°• Ch20: Quality Time •°•°•
•°•°• Not An Update •°•°•
•°•°• Ch21: Lukie Pookie •°•°•
•°•°• Ch22: Lies •°•°•
•°•°• Ch23: School Trip •°•°•
•°•°• Ch24: First kiss? •°•°•
•°•°• Ch25: Cell Partners •°•°•
•°•°• Ch26: Elijah Habibi 😢 •°•°•
•°•°• Ch28: Confessions •°•°•
•°•°• Ch29: sacrifices •°•°•
•°•°• Ch30: Getting Along •°•°•
•°•°• Ch31: Date •°•°•
•°•°• Sequel ? •°•°•
•°•°• Sequel •°•°•

•°•°• Ch27: Stubborn •°•°•

38.2K 1.1K 451
By cloudy_Alya

Elijah's POV 💔

I woke up with a start as I felt shivers running down my spine due to the cold water that drenched me from the top of my head down to my toes.

I clenched my jaw as I glared up ,through my wet hair, at the fucking 'asshole' with his stupid smirk." Get up!" He ordered while opening my cell.

"Motherfucking 'asshole' " I cussed under my breath as I stood up.

"Where are you taking him?" I heard Audrey ask while gripping the cell's rails , worry lacing her voice.

"Shut the fuck up bitch! It's none of your business!" The other bald 'fucker', who was standing next to her cell, shouted.

"Don't fucking talk to her like that!" I shouted , launching myself at him , but the 'asshole' that woke me up held me back.

"It's been only a day since you were here and you already developed a crush on her" The bald 'fucker' cooed.

"Shut the fuck up!" I growled at him.

"But then again she might have seduced him being the slut she is" The 'asshole' who was holding me said chuckling.

I clenched my jaw and headbutted him as a cracking sound echoed through the room. The 'asshole' let go off me and held his bleeding nose as he cried like the pathetic child he is. The bald 'fucker' marched towards me but I was fast to catch on what he was going to do and dodged him, kicking him in the balls, which resulted in him falling down to his knees clutching his jewels.

The victory was short lived as I felt something connect with the back of my head. Black dots appeared in front of my eyes as I got dizzy. Audrey's voice calling my name got low by the second as I fought to stay awake. The last thing I thought before losing my consciousness was ' Why my head? I can't afford my IQ dropping'.

•°•°•

I don't know how long I've been out, but due to the fact that my clothes were already dry I'm sure I was out for too long.

How hard did they fucking hit me?

I glanced around trying to wrap my mind around what happened. I was tied to a chair in the middle of the room with a single lightbulb above my head. A camera that was set in front of me caught my attention, it didn't take a genius to figure out what they're going to do with it.

I groaned as the pounding in my head increased while I tried to free myself out of the ropes.

"Finally! the little king is awake " Someone exclaimed from the dark corner of the room.

I squinted my eyes as I tried to make out the features of the man, but I can tell from his voice that he was Kinda old. Dumb and dumber, aka the 'asshole' and the 'fucker', came into the light putting black masks on their faces in the process.

"Who the fuck are you? And what the fuck do you want?" I growled at him.

"I see you're no different from your other brothers " He said before adding " You'll find what I want in a minute".

He stayed back in the dark as another man came into the view, copying the other two idiots by wearing a mask too. What's the point? I've already memorized their faces.

Dumb and dumber stood behind my chair as the other 'bastard' started the camera." Oh before we start, rip off his shirt so that his brothers could see the damage " The 'bastard' smirked.

⚠ Torture scene ahead ⚠

The camera emitted a red light indicating that the video has started as dumb and dumber came forward and started delivering punches to my whole body.

I hissed every time their fists made contact with my skin but I tried to stop myself from giving them the satisfaction of hearing my whimpers and to not worry my brothers, who I'm sure will be receiving this video.

When they finally stopped I spat blood on the floor as I glared at them before I said with a hint of venom in my voice" Is that all you got you weak fuckers.

The bald 'fucker', who was standing on my left, didn't seem to like my comment which earned me another punch to my guts.

Soon the 'bastard' came forward and stood in front of the camera" Kings I gave you a deadline and you didn't comply" He said before adding " I'll be the good guy I am and give you until tomorrow's midnight, if I don't get my package by then you won't like the consequences ". Yeah right! I thought ,scoffing internally.

He then headed somewhere before returning with some type of a tool and stood behind me as he rested it on my shoulders." Just a reminder so that you don't forget " He said. I clenched my jaw as I tried to get the 'bastard's ' hand off of me.

"Hmm what should I do with him? Should I poke his eyes out of its sockets? But his eyes are way too pretty to ruin don't you think?" He said as he walked in circles around me.

" Or should I cut his ear, maybe break his nose? No i don't want to hurt this beautiful face" He came to halt in front of me and held my pinky finger.

He brought the tool closer to my finger as it wrapped around it " A finger shell do" He said.

What the fuck ? Is this fucking psycho serious?

Before I could move he pressed hard on my finger, ripping it off of its place as blood splattered everywhere. My screams echoed through the room as I tried my best to contain any cries .

'You're okay, you're okay. It's just a finger. Man up and stop crying'. I kept telling myself but the pain was unbearable.

The last thing he said before turning the camera off was 'The clock is ticking kings. Oh and Enjoy my gift' as my hiccups filled the background.

I fought with my body as my eyelids began to feel heavy. "Put his finger in a box and mail it to his brothers along with this letter then send them the video" I heard the old man say before exiting the room.

"Not so tough anymore huh?" The 'asshole' laughed.

Hopefully my brothers won't listen to them. I thought, before I fainted for the umpteenth time now.

⚠ End of the torture scene ⚠

Ace's pov 🔱

I stuffed my hands in my pockets as a chill ran down my spine .

I watched how my breath came out as what seemed like fog due to how cold it was at this time of the year.

When Sophia called me I was shocked to say the least, I thought she'd never notice that I placed my number in her phone under the name ' The sexy creep'. I chuckled at the memory of how drunk she was that day.

I wonder what the important thing that happened so that she called me and asked to meet with me this late.

Could it be related to Elijah?

"Ace!" I snapped my head up as I heard Sophia whisper yell from across the park as she sprinted towards me.

"Hey" I said as she reached me.

She struggled to catch her breath then said " Hey, sorry I'm late" She said.

"It's okay, you were only half an hour late" I said sarcastically as I checked my watch.

"I'm really sorry but I was held back " She said, straightening her back.

"It's fine" I said, staring at her crystal blue eyes."What's up?" I asked.

"Umm.. I really don't know where to start from" She said nervously while looking around the park.

"Start from the beginning" I said as I motioned toward the bench so that we could take a seat.

We sat on the bench when Sophia started fumbling with her fingers. She then took a deep breath before speaking " Uh you know how Elijah was kidnapped ,right?" She asked, to which I nodded " Well today we received a video a-and.. You can imagine what type of video " She stuttered and I nodded again.

Of course my fucking uncle would send a threatening video.

She seemed hesitant to continue so I held her hand and squeezed it encouraging her to continue." He- the guy who kidnapped him wants this 'package' in return for Elijah, my brothers won't give it to him though" She said frustrated before adding " I can't just stand here and watch as they torture my brother and probably kill him "

"There's nothing you can do Sophia, trust your brothers and everything will turn out fine" I said, predicting what she was thinking.

"I- can't" She said with glassy eyes before turning her head towards me and staring into my eyes like she's staring into my soul " That's why I need your help. I know you're in a gang, so maybe you can find where he is through your connections or whatever " She added looking at me hopefully.

"Sophia, your brothers are the strongest mafia, my gang and connections are nothing compared to theirs. Plus, even if we found him they won't let him go without 'the package' " I reasoned out.

"Ugh! Why are you that pessimistic?" She whined then added " I can get it ".

I frowned in confusion before asking" Get what?"

She scanned the area before she lowered her voice and said " 'The package' I can get it " .

"Woah, you know where it is?" I asked with shock written all over my face .

"Yes!" She exclaimed " That's why I was late" Sophia said.

"I don't understand" I said confused.

"When I was heading here I accidentally bumped into one of my brothers bodyguards, Declan, he caught me sneaking out and was going to inform my brothers, but after a lot of convincing I managed to convince him to let me off the hook but he wasn't going to allow me to leave. After that I started crying for some reason.." She said with a cheap smile before continuing ".. One thing led to another and he accidentally slipped out that he knew where 'the package' is". She finished taking a deep breath.

" So you don't have it?" I asked

"Yet" She replied " But I can as long as you're willing to help me" She added.

"I don't trust that Dicklan guy" I said.

"Declan" She corrected.

"Yeah whatever" I replied.

"Sooo?" She dragged out before adding " Will you help me?".

I thought about the threat that my uncle said , about her brother's opinion, about her safety, about this Dicklan dude...

"Sophia, I really don't think it's a good idea, as I said your brothers know what they're doing and you should trust them"I said softly.

I watched as her face fell down with disappointment before it was replaced with anger " Fine! If you won't help me I'll do it on my own" She said, glaring at me.

I sighed" Sophia..." I opened my mouth to argue but she already turned around and stormed out of the park.

Fuck.

"Sophia, please wait" I called her as I tried to catch up with her.

She kept walking away until I reached her and grabbed her wrist pulling her towards me. I might've pulled her a bit strong so that she bumped into my chest. Her palms rested on my chest as we stared into each other's eyes. She quickly gained back her scenes as she pushed away and headed back home.

" Let me drive you back home, it's not safe out here at this hour" I said.

" I don't need your help, i can go back by myself the way I got here" She snapped.

I sighed but didn't leave her side as I followed her back home and made sure she's okay.
God she's so stubborn, just like Jason.
I watched as she snuck back inside through the backdoor before heading back to get my car.

Maybe I should tell one of her brothers about that Dicklan boy, but I don't want to lose her trust, or what is left from it.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•

(A/N): What are your predictions for the next chap.

Also, I'm really really sorry for the late update, but I'm currently painting my room and my home is a real chaos. I really don't know how I managed to write this chap but I'm glad I did, it was like a weight got off of my back. But you're all worth it

Don't forget to vote and comment.. pretty pwease

Love you all ❤ Enjoy!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.7K 2.2K 149
This story follows the early life of James also known by his street name Headshot or Shooter. James had an extremely rough childhood, one that turned...
613K 7.5K 31
The bad boy's life changes when he suddenly becomes the teacher's baby...
262K 6.8K 52
what happened when the biggest mafia in the world hid his real identity and married an innocent, sweet girl?
16.6M 642K 63
Bitmiş nefesi, biraz kırılgan sesi, Mavilikleri buz tutmuş, Elleri nasırlı, Gözleri gözlerime kenetli; "İyi ki girdin hayatıma." Diyor. Ellerim eller...