Ninjago Boyfriend Scenarios

By NinjagoNinjaLover

Ninjago boyfriend scenarios. You're the hot ninjas girlfriends!! Requests open... for the most part. I'll try... More

How you meet
When You Start to Fall For Him
He asks you out/ First kiss
He Asks You On a Date/The Date
When You Meet His Team
When Your Parents/ Best Friend Find Out
When He Gets Jealous/Your First Makeout
When He Finds Out Your Fear
When He Catches You Singing
When He Meets Your Friends
When He Hurts You
When He Tries To Apologize
How He's Dealing With It
When You Decide To Forgive Him
When He Actually Talks To Your Family
When He Visits You At School
When His Ex Returns
When You Catch Him Staring
When You Run To Him
When You Meet His Family
When He Does Something Cute
When You Catch Him Singing
When You Have A Nightmare
When He Wants to Cuddle But His Brothers Ruin it
When You're On Your Period
When He Gets Sick
When You Get Sick
When Another Ninja Falls For You
Seven Minutes in Heaven
When He Gets Hurt
When He Has A Nightmare
When the Others Catch You Making Out
When He Tries To Help You Face Your Fear
Love Triangle
When The Others Catch You Singing Together
When You Get Kidnapped
When He Notices You're Missing
What Happens While You're There
When You Try Escape
When He Rescues You
He Tends To Your Wounds
When He Catches You Staring
When The Fan Girls Find Out You're Dating
When He Meets Your Ex
When You Try To Help Him Face His Fear
When He Protects You From Your Ex
When You Argue
You Make Up
When You Discover You Have Powers
When You Think He Cheats
When He Explains Everything
When You Get Jealous
When You Two Cook Together
When He Helps You Control Your Powers
When You Learn Spinjitzu
When He Gets Captured
When You Notice He's Missing
What Happens While He's There
When He Tries To Escape ~Kai
When He Tries to Escape ~Jay
When He Tries to Escape ~Zane
When He Tries to Escape ~Cole
When He Tries to Escape ~Lloyd
When You Come To His Resue ~Kai
When You Come to His Rescue ~Jay
When You Come to His Rescue ~Zane
When You Come To His Rescue ~Cole
When You Come To His Rescue ~Lloyd
When You Tend To His Wounds
When You Two Read a Fanfic About Yourselves
When Your Best Friend Says Something Embarrassing
Prank Texts
When You Protect Him
When You Go to a Dance Together
When He Gets Drunk
When He Has Hangover
When You Get Invited to a Party... Sike!
When You're Tired
When You Hurt Him
When He Tries to Help You With Your Homework
When He Helps You Learn Another Language
Happy New Year!
When He Thinks You Cheat
When You Explain Everything
When His Brothers Crash a Date
When He Gets Into A Fight
When You Get Drunk

When He Turns Into a Kid

6.2K 93 103
By NinjagoNinjaLover

Kai
"Hey (Y/N)! You might want to come here." Nya says from the kitchen.

You quickly rush into the kitchen to find Nya looking down at a little kid, about 7, that looks exactly like Kai. You're a little confused, but decide to brush it off.

"What's the matter?" You ask looking between the two.

"He's the matter!" She exclaims pointing to the kid.

"What do you mean, I'm the matter?" The kid asks with his arms crossed on his chest.

"You're a kid, Kai!" Nya says glaring at her brother.

"Yeah, so?"

Nya growls in frustration, and throws her hands up in defeat.

She storms out of the kitchen, turns to you, and says, "Good luck with him."

You watch her storm up the stairs, and hear the door slam shut before you turn back to Kai. He has his arms crossed glaring at you, daring you to say something. He's a cute kid, but that short size, with his big temper, is a bad combination.

"What are you looking at?" He asks.

"Looking at you." You say sarcastically.

"Thank you Captain Obvious!" He says rolling his eyes.

"You're welcome Sargent Sarcasm." You say saluting to him.

He stomps his foot and glares at you.

"Stop! Stop it right now! I don't have to put up with this! I'm a kid now!" Kai says starting to walk out of the kitchen.

"Fine! Kai Edward Smith if you want to be treated like a child, I'll treat you like one. You better be sitting on this stool by the time I get to 3, or all hell is gonna break loose." You say giving him the mom look.

"Oh, yeah... and what are you gonna do?" Kai questions with a smirk.

"Don't sit on that stool, and you'll find out." You say glaring at him.

"1."

Kai looks at you to see if you're serious.

"2."

He gives you a shocked look before running and trying to pull himself up onto the stool. You wait for him to be sitting on the stool before you finish.

"3."

He is sitting there looking at you, waiting for you to talk.

"So how exactly did this happen?" You ask gesturing to him.

"Not this again." He says rolling his eyes.

"You better knock off the attitude, Kai, and tell me the truth."

"Fine. I was going through Sensei's cabinet to see if he had anything good, and I found this red powdery stuff that I thought was an energy drink mix. So I mixed it in with water, and the next thing I know, I'm a freaking kid again." He says pouting.

"Well, I suppose we should tell Sensei so he can reverse this." You mutter walking away to find Sensei.

"No! We can't tell him! I'll be disciplined!" Kai begs.

"Kai, we must." You say as you hear footsteps approaching, and turn to see Sensei.

"What must you do?" Sensei asks.

"Nothing!" Kai blurts, earning a glance from Sensei.

"I see someone has gotten into my cabinet. I suppose I can help find the antidote instead of leaving you to it." Sensei says walking up to his cabinet and digging around.

He finally pulls out some purple powder and puts it in a glass of water for Kai. Kai drinks it and makes a disgusted face.

"Maybe you'll stay out of my stuff next time." Sensei says walking back out of the kitchen.

"How long will it take?" You ask

"He will be back to normal by the time he wakes up." Sensei says not glancing back.

You turn back around to find Kai with his head on the island, fast asleep. You sigh, pick him up, and carry him to his room.

Jay
You and Jay are out on a mission. You have to split up, to find the hostage somewhere in the warehouse. You hear a crash down a hallway, and quickly rush towards the commotion. Someone is running away, and there is someone else laying on the floor, in a pile of destroyed crates. You quickly rush after the person running away to catch them. As you come to an intersection, someone hits you upside the head with a board, causing you to fall.

"I already got your boyfriend, now I have to take care of you." He says reaching into his pocket.

"Don't touch my girlfriend!" Jay shouts.

Out of nowhere Jay runs up and kicks him. Except, Jay is much shorter and only kicks him in the leg. The guy chuckles before pushing Jay to the ground. You make the world around you go black before standing up and kicking the guy across the room. You run over to Jay and help him up.

"Wow! You got a lot taller (Y/N)." Jay says with a higher voice than normal.

"No, Jay. You've shrunk."

"Nuh-uh." Jay argues and crosses his arms over his chest.

"Whatever, Jay. We need to find he hostage." You say running off in a direction you haven't searched yet.

As you stop in front of a door, you turn around to find Jay at the end of the hallway, running to try and keep up.

"Slow down!" He shouts as you wait for him to catch up.

You open the door as Jay catches up to you, and find the hostage huddled in the corner. As you help her out, you notice she keeps glancing at Jay beside you.

"Why did you bring your kid?" Asks the girl as you get outside.

"I'm not a kid!" Jay shouts stomping his foot.

"He just kind of followed me." You say, not able to come up with a better excuse.

Jay looks shocked at you, then crosses his arms in front of his chest again, not looking at you. You follow the hostage to the police station, to ensure her safety. On the way out, Jay finally sees his reflection and screams. Much to your horror, everyone in the station turns to look.

"Thought he saw a ghost." You mutter as you grab his hand, and pull him out of the station.

"I'm a kid!" Jay exclaims and looks at you.

"Yeah. How'd that happen?"

"I don't know! It had to be when I was fighting that other guy. He threw a smoke bomb at my feet, but now I'm thinking it had more in it." Jay says frowning.

"It's ok, Jay. We'll get you back to normal."

As you come through the doors of the monastery, everyone rushes out to welcome you back, but they stop short when they see Jay.

"What happened to him?" Kai asks.

"He turned into a kid." You say as Sensei enters the room.

"How did he turn?" Sensei asks walking up and looking Jay over.

"I think it was a smoke bomb." Jay says sheepishly.

Sensei walks off to his room, and you hear some shuffling before he walks out with a jar of purple powder.

"Sprinkle this on your tongue. It'll taste bad, but you should be back to normal." He says handing the jar to Jay.

Jay sprinkles it on his tongue and makes a sour face before handing the jar back to Sensei.

"He'll be back to normal by morning." Sensei says walking back to his room to put the powder away.

You plop down on the couch exhausted, and watch as Jay begins to yawn. He crawls up beside you, and falls asleep cuddled up against you.

Zane
You are laying on a bench in the library reading a book, when you notice someone walk up to you. You don't pay much attention until he begins to speak.

"(Y/N), I do believe I am in a predicament." The speech sounds like Zane, but the voice does not.

You look up from your book to notice a much younger looking Zane standing there. He looks to be about 7 years old.

"Zane? What happened?"

"I am not sure. I was reading a book, and next thing I know, I am little."

"Well, what were you reading? Bring it here."

He walks off to grab his book, and you chuckle a little at his struggle to get back on the tall stool, to grab his book. He finally grabs it, and quickly brings it back to you.

"Charms and Potions From Around the World. Zane I didn't know you were interested in this."

"I am not. I was just reading to see what nonsense was recorded in it."

"I don't understand. How did you change, when it's a book just describing these things."

"I honestly do not know. There was this powdery substance on a page I was reading. When I examined it, my appearance changed." Zane says handing it to you.

"That's odd. What page was it on?" You ask examining the powder carefully.

Zane quickly turns to a certain page, and turns the book over to you. You begin to read, but don't see anything related to turning someone younger.

"There's nothing here about turning you younger, or anything about the powder. Maybe it's supposed to be in a different book." You suggest.

Suddenly, you feel a tickle in your stomach, and your whole body feels like jello. But just as quick as it came on, it goes away.

"Uh, my flower. There appears to be a predicament."

"Yes, I know Zane. You are a kid. Let's look at the other books like this to see if we can find any answers." You say sliding off the window seat.

"No, my flower, this one is much more urgent." Zane says following you.

"What?"

"Turn around."

You turn around and look at him. Except you no longer have to look down at him, now you're eye level.

"This is great." You mutter.

"I do not understand how this is great? Is it not a problem that we are children?" Zane asks.

You just give him a look, and he immediately blushes.

"That was a sarcastic statement, correct?" Zane asks sheepishly.

You nod your head and lightly smile at him. He leads the way over to where he got the book, but you pause when you realize it's in the Adults Only section.

"Zane, we can't get the book anymore."

"I do not understand." Zane says reaching for another book.

"What are you children doing? This is the adults only section." Says the librarian.

"We are ad– oof." Zane starts, but he's cut off when you elbow him.

"My apologies ma'am. We must have accidentally wondered into this section. Come on, Zane." You say grabbing his arm and dragging him out of the section.

"What are we to do then?" Zane asks.

"Let's call Sensei and see what he has to say." You say getting out your phone and dialing up Sensei.

You tell him your dilemma, and he makes his way up to the library to help you. When Sensei gets there, you show him the powdery substance you both came in contact with.

"Ah, yes. I am familiar with this substance. As long as you did not willingly consume it, you should be back to normal in an hour."

"Why would one willingly consume a mystery substance?"

"You would be surprised, Zane. Now come. You two don't need to be wondering back to the monastery alone." Sensei says holding out both hands for you to hold.

"Thank goodness this will be over in an hour. This is already awkward enough as it is." You say taking his hand.

He leads you both back to the monastery, where you all patiently wait for your hour to be up.

Cole
You're woken by the sound of the floorboards creaking. Just thinking it's Cole coming to annoy you, you turn over and face the other way.

"(Y/N)." Says a soft voice.

You quickly turn back over to find a much younger Cole.

"Cole! What happened to you?" You ask sitting in the edge of your bed.

"I don't know. I just woke up like this." He says blushing and twiddling this fingers.

"Come on. Let's go talk to Sensei." You say dragging yourself out of bed, and walking to Sensei's quarters.

Sensei opens the door soon after you knock.

"Ah! (Y/N)! What brings you to my quarters?" He smiles.

"Cole." You say moving to the side and allowing Sensei to see him.

"Quite extraordinary! How did this happen?" Sensei says bending down eye level with him.

"I woke up like this." Cole says hiding behind your legs.

"Hmm. Turned in his sleep. Even his mindset is that of a 7 year old. It is difficult to determine the exact cause of his turning, but I know something that will return him to normal. Unfortunately, I can not have it ready until tomorrow, so you will have to remain a child until then."

"Ok. Thanks Sensei!" You say before walking off to your room.

"I don't wanna wait that long! What am I supposed to do? Stay here?" Cole whines following you.

"Well, I suppose you can go to town with me. If you really want to."

"It's better than staying here. What am I supposed to wear? All my clothes are too big."

"Let me get dressed, then we'll go talk to Lloyd. I think he still has some of his clothes from before he turned older." You say grabbing clothes from your dresser.

"But I don't want the others to see." Cole complains as you close the bathroom door.

"Well don't you think Lloyd will be suspicious if I go asking for boy clothes without you there for evidence."

"Yeah, I suppose you're right." Cole sighs.

After you finish changing, you get Cole, and head to Lloyd's room. You hear grumbling on the other side of the door, before he finally answers. His facial expression quickly turns to a smile after seeing you.

"Oh, hey loser. What brings you here?"

"My legs." You smirk.

"Ok smart aleck. I'm serious."

"Uh... would you happen to have any of your clothes here from when you were younger."

Lloyd gives you a questioning look, before looking around the hallway. His eyes grow wide as he looks at you.

"Uh, why would you need my old kid clothes?"

"For Cole." You say moving to the side to reveal Cole.

"Oh. Ok. I thought you were asking for another reason. Phew!" He says putting his hand to his chest in relief.

"Well, do you still have them?"

"Yeah, in a box in the bottom of my closet." He says moving out of your way.

You pull the box out of his closet, and begin to sort through the clothes trying to find something that might fit Cole.

"How did this happen?" Lloyd asks ruffling Cole's hair.

"Leave me alone, Lloyd!" Cole says in his cute little voice, swatting at Lloyd.

"He doesn't know. He woke up like this." You say finally finding some clothes that look like they'll fit.

You hand the clothes to Cole, and thank Lloyd. Cole heads off to change, but you're stopped by Lloyd before you can leave.

"I'm glad it was for Cole, and not someone else. Are you sure this isn't a coverup for something else?" Lloyd teases.

"Yeah, I'm sure. Later, brat." You say walking off to Cole.

"I'm ready!" He says when he walks up to you.

"Well, I have to go to voice lessons, and stop by my parents to pick something up."

"Wait! I have to see my dad? When I look like this?! No!"

"Ok, then. Stay here.

"Fine. I'll go." He grumbles crossing his arms.

You make your way to Lou's house, with Cole holding tightly to your hand the whole way. As you wait for Lou to answer the door, Cole hides behind your legs, and holds on tighter.

"Oh! Hello (Y/N)! How nice it is to see you again." Lou says giving you a hug. "And who's this you got with you?"

"Hi, dad." Cole says stepping out from behind your legs.

"Cole? What happened to you?" He asks kneeling down to his eye level.

"I don't know. I just woke up like this."

"This brings back so many memories! When you were my little guy! I love you so much, son!" He says hugging Cole.

"Love you too, dad."

After going through your voice lesson with Lou, you head to your father's monastery to pick up something.

"Hey, (Y/N)." Cole says halfway there.

"Yeah?"

"Um... can we go get ice cream there?" He asks pointing to a store across the street.

"Of course!" You say walking across the street.

You both order what you want, then go sit at one of the tables outside to eat it.

"Before mom died, her and I always used to come here for ice cream. It's one of the only things I remember about her. So, thanks. This means a lot."

"You're welcome, Cole." You answer.

After finishing your ice cream, you finish the trek to your father's monastery. Your father greets you as soon as you walk through the door. He freezes when he sees Cole walking beside you.

"Uh... who is that?" He asks crossing his arms.

You decide to mess with him a little.

"Well, dad. I want you to meet someone. This is my son, Tobias."

"What? We don't see you in 5 months, and you show up with a child!"

You look behind him, to see your mother giggling. She knows you're lying, and can't believe Garmadon would fall for such a trick.

"I am disappointed that we did not here from you sooner. Your mother will hear about this."

"Hey dad. I need to tell you something else."

"And what is that?" He asks unamused.

"That there is no way my child could be this old." You say laughing.

Misako's laughter joins yours, and Garmadon looks between the three of you. It finally dawns on him what happened, and you hear a slight chuckle escape his lips.

"How did this happen to you again?" Garmadon chuckles kneeling down to Cole's level.

"Woke up like this." He says, finally releasing a chuckle, now that he knows your dad's not gonna kill him.

"Wait. What do you mean, again?" You ask looking at the two of them confusedly.

"I'll tell you later." Cole mutters.

You guys sit around and catch up for awhile, before Cole begins to yawn.

"We'd better start heading back, so Cole can go to bed." You say standing up.

"Oh wait! You need your birthday gift! I know it's late, but we've all been busy until now." Your mom says walking off to grab it.

"That was quite a humorous prank you played today. I do hope, in the far future," he says glaring at Cole on the last part, "that we will be informed, before you have a child."

"You will, dad." You chuckle, giving him a kiss as your mom walks back in the room.

"Here you go, sweetheart. Happy belated birthday. Tell Lloyd hi for us." She says giving you a kiss.

"I will. Love you guys." You say walking out the door with Cole in tow.

Cole's eyes are barely open by the time you make it back to the monastery. You take him back to his room, and tuck him in.

"Good night, Cole. Love you." You say giving him a kiss.

"Love you too." He yawns.

You walk to your room, change into your pajamas, and collapse into bed, quickly falling asleep. The next morning, you're woken by the sound of the floorboards creaking. You soon feel someone crawl in bed with you and open your eyes to see Cole back to normal. He instantly kisses you. The kiss is filled with passion, and soon turns into a heated make out session.

"Hey, just because you were a kid yesterday, doesn't mean you can make kids today." Lloyd says from the doorway.

Lloyd
You're walking through the streets of Ninjago on a brisk autumn afternoon.

"(Y/N), (Y/N)!" You hear someone shouting.

You turn around and see a young blonde running towards you. He hides behind you, as you see two policemen round the corner.

"Hey! Stop him!" Yells one catching up to you.

The boy holds onto your shirt and peeks around at the officers. He glances up at you, and you find yourself staring into the emerald green eyes of your boyfriend. You gasp as you finally recognize the boy behind you.

"Lloyd?!"

"Yeah?" He questions

"Is this your kid?" The other officer asks.

"Yeah. What did he do?" You sternly ask.

"I was just doing what I usually do!"

"So you've done that before?" The officer questions glaring at him.

"Wait, what did he do?"

"He was eating candy from the candy store without paying for it."

"I was going to pay for it! Honest!"

"Yeah, right! That's what they all say! Come on, we've got to take you back to the store owner and see what he'd like to do."

"Lloyd, how many times have we talked about this! I'm sorry officer. I'll take him back and pay for it." You say glaring at Lloyd, hoping the acting is buying off.

"Alright. Follow us." One officer says leading you back to the candy store.

"Ah, (Y/N)! How nice it is to see you today! How is my best costumer?"says the shop owner.

"I'm fine. I just brought Lloyd back to pay for his candy." You say stepping aside as Lloyd put some money on the counter.

"L-Lloyd?!" The shop owner questions peering over the counter.

Lloyd smiles sheepishly and waves.

"What happened? I didn't recognize you!"

"I got little." Lloyd states sarcastically.

"I am so sorry! I just thought you were another kid!" The shop owner quickly says.

"It's alright. Water under the bridge." Lloyd waves off and comes back to you.

"So you don't wish to press charges?" One officer says walking closer to the shop owner.

"Oh heavens no! It was just a misunderstanding! Let him go!"

"Good day ma'am." Both officers say tipping their hats towards you.

You both leave and begin your journey back to the monastery. You have to walk slower due to Lloyd's short legs.

"So... how did this happen?" You ask to break the silence between the both of you.

"I ate a cookie that said eat me. It was left on the table and I didn't want it to go to waste. Next thing I knew, everyone was yelling at me for eating candy."

"You ate a random cookie that was left sitting on the table?" You question giving him the 'seriously' look.

"Well, yeah I didn't want it to go to waste! Besides, it was still in the package."

"Whatever, greenie." You roll your eyes and continue to walk in silence.

You look over at Lloyd and study the way he appeared as a child, and lightly chuckle to yourself.

"What?" Lloyd asks looking up at you.

"Is that really the way you looked as a child?" You ask fighting back a smile.

"Yeah, why?" He asks.

"Puberty did you really good." You chuckle.

"Hey!" Lloyd protests and crosses his arms.

"Come on Greenie! You're still a cute kid!" You say ruffling his hair.

"I'm not talking to you after that last comment." He mutters.

The rest of the walk is silent, until you get to the monastery. Kai notices as soon as you walk through the door, and rushes off someplace. Everyone soon gathers around, and begins questioning how Lloyd became a child again. As he explains, they all interject themselves, telling him their opinions on the whole incident. Kai finally comes out with Sensei in tow, and he's holding a jar of a purple substance.

"Everyone step back. Unless you wish to become old like me." Sensei says looking up at everyone.

Everyone quickly rushes to the opposite side of the room, and you questioningly follow them. Sensei throws the jar at Lloyd's feet, causing smoke to fill the area it landed, and when the smoke clears, Lloyd is back to himself.

"Lloyd!" You yell and envelop him in a hug.

"Feels so good to have you back in my arms." He says and pulls you in tighter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.4K 516 11
Lloyd has never really had a full positive day at school. He would get bullied for many thing such as being the son of Lord Garmadon. The destroyer o...
21K 646 37
You first meet the ninja because of a tragic event. You don't think you'll ever meet again, and you don't care. You shut yourself out of the world an...
100K 1.9K 26
Ninjago Boyfriend Scenarios! If you have any you especially want: Comment! I hope you enjoy and I hope this gives you FEELSS I will update soon! WAR...
43.7K 957 48
Lloyd Garmadon has always been different, and always misunderstood. Everyone expects him to be like his dad, but what happens when Lloyd starts to be...