Pranbir FF -can't stay away f...

By shabime

More

Marriage.
Confessions and Comforts.
Romance and Rituals.
Fights and Turmoils.
Reception.
Broken.
Love and Care.
Confrontation.
Ignorance Is torcher.
Hurted Souls.
Testing times.
Confessions.
Announcement.
Thank you.
Happy Times.
Confusions.
confusions continued
Announcement.
5 Years Later.
Fear and Happiness.
announcement.

Outburst.

3.3K 117 9
By shabime

Midnight.

Prachi woke up because she was feeling thirsty. She tried to get up  but couldn't because something was stopping her.She opened her eyes to see Ranbir sleeping like a kid keeping his head above her heart . Holding her waist tightly.Prachi smiled looking at his sleeping position.She was lost in his face.While Ranbir moved a little in his sleep breaking her trance .She tried to move but of no use . Ranbir pulled her even more closer to him.

"Don't leave me chickchikki" Ranbir mumbled in his sleep snuggling more into her.

"I will never Baklu" whispered Prachi blushing hard and kissing his forehead.

"I have to drink water"said Prachi in  an audible sound.Waking up Ranbir .He opened his eyes and lifted his head a little from her chest and saw her angelic face.

"Kya hai chickchikki I was sleeping so peacefully after so many days that too in your arms.And you disturbed my sleep " Ranbir complained like a kid again keeping his head on her chest and closing his eyes.

"But I'm thirsty".

"You are such a besharam girl ,waking in the mid of the night ,you are talking so cheaply" Ranbir teased her his eyes still closed.

"What cheap things I discussed,I just said truth I'm thirsty an"that was when realisation striked her and she slapped his .While Ranbir caught her hand and kissed it lovingly.

"If you would wake me up like this then I will also become thirsty."he winked at her.

Prachi understanding his words pushed him and ran from there to drink water.

**********************************
In kitchen.

Prachi opened the refrigerator to get the water bottle but before she could hold it she noticed another hand beside her to hold the water.She looked at the person .While the person was looking at her annoyingly.That person standing there was Rhea with annoyed and angry face .Prachi knew that Rhea hated her but thought that after knowing about their relationship Rhea might have developed a soft corner for her like she has but noticing such expressions on Rhea's face she was neither surprised nor shocked .
Rhea took her hand back and passed an evil smile to Prachi .While Prachi was confused about her behaviour.she closed the fridge's door .She was about to ask Rhea about her behavior when Rhea interrupted.

"Why didn't you took that bottle Mrs.Kohli?"said Rhea sarcastically.

"Because you also wanted that ,that's wh"

"Oh please no more lectures .You left a bottle because I wanted it right" Rhea asked while Prachi nodded her hand.

"This bottle is just a small thing there were many things which I wanted but you snatched all those .Now why are you trying to act so sweet."yelled Rhea.

"Rhea I don't know what you are talking about please tell me".

"How would u know ,you have no time for knowing anything, Because you are so happy and have everything how will you know my pain" Rhea said her eyes shedding tears.

"Please Rhea I really don't know"asked Prachi with tearful eyes, who genuinely didn't knew anything.

"Oh shut up show your concern to those who don't know your true face .But I know you,I know your true face and I hate that.I hate you Mrs.Prachi Ranbir Kohli "Rhea shouted and went from there leaving Prachi in tears.

************************************

Pranbir's Room.

Prachi returned to her room and locked the door .she then leid down on
the bed her back facing Ranbir .She was crying.To prevent herself from Making any sounds she kept her hand on her mouth but a gasp escaped her mouth that woke up Ranbir from his sleep.He turned to Prachi's side but her back was facing him so he turned her towards him holding her shoulders while Prachi immediately wiped her tears.But the year strains were still on her face .He saw her face that was looking very weak.He knew what he needed at that moment so he kept her head on his chest and wrapped his arms around her waist his one action was all to bring all the worries out of Prachi.She within no time cried her heart out while Ranbir being an understanding husband didn't asked her even once why she was crying.Soon she drifted into a deep slumber while Ranbir kept caressing her hair lovingly.Thinking about the reason of her sudden broke down.

************************************

Next Morning.

Ranbir came from his jogging and saw Prachi going towards the bathroom with her clothes.

"Hey wait where are you going?"asked Ranbir.

"To win a Gold Medal in Olympic"said Prachi exasperated.

While Ranbir gave her a confused look.

"How stupid of you can't you see I'm going to the bathroom definitely to take a bath"

"But you can't go in there"

"Why so"

"Because it's my Washroom.Ranbir kohli's washroom."

"Mr.Ranbir Kohli now I'm Mrs.Ranbir Kohli so whatever is yours is mine too "

"Yes you are right"

"Thank God you understood it all Baklu".

"In that case I have an even more interesting scheme ,wanna hear chickchikki" Prachi glared him and nodded her head positively.

"Let's take a bath together because Jo tera hai woh Mera" he said n winked at her .Prachi slapped his cheek lightly and ran from there taking her clothes in the bathroom.while Ranbir kept smiling like jokers.
*********************************

Dining Hall.

The Mehras as well as the kohlis were present there as it was Prachi's first Rasoi.Prachi came out of the kitchen with a bowl in her hand.

"What has my talented Bahu cooked."

"It's kheer Papa"she said to Vikram while Abhi looked at her emotionally.

"Ok then. Serve it to everyone"Pallavi said happily.

One by one Prachi served all.Except Rhea and Aliya all tasted her kheer .
Everyone praised her.

"Wah Kya kheer hai very good puttar"said Dida .

"Akhir beti kiski  "Abhi said proudly but soon stopped on realizing that Prachi still hasn't accepted him.

"Thanks Papa n thank you sir"Prachi said without any emotions while Pragya held Abhi's hand under the table to give him strength.

Ranbir felt bad hearing sir from Prachi's mouth for his chief so he decided to confront her.Rhea who till now hadn't tasted the kheer when everyone went ,she secretly went to the kitchen and tasted the kheer made by Prachi.Pragya who was coming to kitchen for water witnessed Rhea eating the kheer and smiled thinking that there is still a hope for sister's reunion and went from there.

Rhea finished the bowl of kheer and found it very tasty..

"Prachi is a bitter girl with alot if bitter lecture stored in her brain but her hands have a magic .This kheer was just flawless.There is just one positive point in Prachi being my sister and that is I will get to eat this yummy kheer often"though Rhea and went from there wiping her mouth before anyone could notice her.

**********************************

Abhigya's Room.

Abhi was sitting on his bed burrying his face in his palms.That was when Pragya came there and kept a hand on his shoulder.

"I know why you are tensed."Pragya said and Abhi looked at her.

"She is just like me,always takes  some time to make her decisions but that doesn't mean she don't loves you.she loves you alot .And will forgive you too" Pragya said kissing his forehead.

"And what about Rhea?" abhi asked .

"She is just like you stubborn but soft hearted she will forgive me soon I know this ,after all she is my daughter."

"Hey wait Meri bhi hai ok"Abhi said proudly and hugged Pragya.

"Should I tell Pragya that Rhea loves Ranbir.No she will misunderstood me .Or will think that I want Prachi to back off.I just want Prachi and Ranbir to live happily with each other and Rhea to understand the truth"thought Abhi and kissed her forehead.
************************************
Hey Guys!How was it please comment and vote.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

70.8K 1.2K 20
A Love story between Y/n Moreno and Wild Card <3
55.1K 1K 94
Continuation of Modesto story who happens to intercourse with friends,mature,classmates,strangers and even family...
217K 1.1K 199
Mature content