he's the leader | taegi

By ffyoonseokff

SFW [lower case intended] top!yoongi bottom!tae with side dishes of namkook, jihope and straight jinnie. yoo... More

intro/info
teaser
yes sir
iphone
phone case
gucci model
fat
rules
college
payback
get out
kindergarten
jaehyun
private time
i like being mean
don't be mad
i can't believe you
adopt
the end?
epilogue: a baby

olivia

567 22 6
By ffyoonseokff

my phone rang to wake me up, "hello?" i asked with a croaky voice.

"hi. it's the school, here. just wanted to know if you could come in today?"

"oh! um- yeah, what time?" i shot up in bed, dangling my feet off the edge.

"about... eleven? that's when the kids start coming in. we want you to meet them first and then we'll just see how you do, alright?"

"that's perfect, thanks." i unknowingly smiled as someone rolled over behind me and wrapped their arms around my waist.

"taehyung-ah..." they whispered.

i caressed his arm, hoping for him to fall back asleep.

"okay. see you then, taehyung!"

"b-bye~" i pressed the red button, placing my phone back on the dresser and faced yoongi, "don't you have work? why are you not up yet?"

"not today..." he groaned, reaching his hand out for mine just to place it on his head.

ruffling his hair, he seemed to sleep well, "i have to get ready. its just past nine, hyung."

"five more minutes..."

i giggled, laying down again.

•••

"hyung... let go..."

"nooo... stay." yoongi whined.

i managed to pry his arms off of me, "i'm going for a shower."

but he was already fast asleep, allowing himself to sleep in today.
the shower included:
shaving, washing my hair and body, exfoliating and a free show of me in my feels, dancing and singing to my favourite group - stb.

it occurred to me that someone else was in the room while i was shaving, "i'm just brushing my teeth..." i watched yoongi shake his head and push the hair from his eyes.

he was so hot...
yet so mean.

"okie dokie."

"can you help me?" yoongi asked.

"with what?"

"in the shower."

"that's not happening."

"oh, yes it is."

"oh, no it is not."

"it is and you'll deal with it, alright? i've had a hard, long week."

i giggled to myself, 'there's another thing about you that's hard and long...'

i heard him spit out the toothpaste, rinsing his mouth and stripping down.

"any space for another?"

•••

"alright... so, we're gonna get all the kiddos in here and you'll meet them, tell them a bit about you and ask about themselves, good?"

"that's fine."

as the children started flooding in, they all started by putting their belongings on their pegs and sat on the carpet area.

once i had counted them all, i asked, "do you want to get into a circle, guys? we can play a game, huh?"

all of them laughed and fought over who was sitting next to who before finally settling as i made a space between two of the children to seat myself.

"we will tell one thing about ourselves, alright? who wants to go first?"

i waited a couple seconds in complete silence, "okay, i'll go first and then we can go round the circle and back to me. my name is mr.kim but call me taetae, alright?" i glanced at the little girl next to me as i heard her speak for the first time.

"my name is emily and i love pussys!"

the circle of children laughed and squealed as they carried on. it was back to myself.

"what lovely names! i think it's just about snack time so go get your boxes and sit at the tables, on the carpet, wherever." when i stood up, they all bounded past me to get their snacks, "cuties..." i mumbled.

after snacktime, i let them play outside while i answered a phone call.

"how's it gone so far, taehyungie?"

"oh! they're all adorable little fluffies. i love them so much..."

"do you know when you'll be back?"

"uhh... i'm guessing around two or three oclock? i can get the bus, hyung-"

"no. i'm picking you up. call me when you've done and i'll be there."

"thanks, hyung-"

one of the children came hopping to me, "taetae... i hurt-" he sniffled, "hurt my knee."

"i have to go, hyung. love you!" i held his hand, "come over here... sit on this big chair, hm?" lifting him to sit on the big office chair, i took the little first aid box from the desk, "do you want to pick a bandaid?"

"y-yes, p-pwease." handing him all the different colours, i wiped it clean and placed the yellow one over it.

"all better?" i gently lifted him from the chair and placed him on the floor.

"thank you, taetae!" the boy (whom i had forgotten the name of) bounded outside to play once again.

i stood against the brick wall outside, watching them play. that was only until two moments later when a little girl ran up to me.

"what is it, sweet?" i crouched to be the same height as her.

"can you play with us?"

"what are you playing?"

"well..." she twisted her hair around her finger, "can you push us on the swing?"

"of course. where's the swingset, hm?"

"over here!" she sped towards the other end of the gardens.

•••

"everyone!" i clapped two hands, "inside! it's time for naptime! wash your hands and get out your mats!"

as expected, all of them rushed past me and got inside.

"what story will we read today?" one of them asked.

quickly, i pulled one from the shelf behind me, "the very hungry caterpillar."

once they were all asleep, i placed the book back into the shelf and creeped out and into the hallway.

"hyung?"

"taehyung-ah? what's wrong?" yoongi whispered back.

"don't be mad."

"why would i be mad?"

"i dont know... just listen-"

"i'm listening."

"i forgot my lunch and i need you to bring me one. hyung, i'm absolutely starving."

someone tugged on the hem of my shirt, "taetae?"

"yeah?" i looked down at her, remembering it was the girl from the swingset.

"i can't sleep."

suddenly, her name popped into my head, "how come, olivia?"

"not tired."

"come 'ere." i picked her up and placed her on my hip while i spoke to yoongi.

"what just happened?" he asked, sounding thoroughly confused.

"one of them isn't tired, that's all. anyway, can you bring me lunch?"

"i dont know, taehyung... i don't think we have anything in the fridge and i can't just go and buy something."

"taetae? who you speakin' to?"

"hm? oh- um- my friend."

"what does your friend look like?"

"ummm... they're beautiful... they're smart. like... very, very, very smart. they are... quite funny and amazing. i love him a lot, olivia."

-yoongipov-

i just listened to all of his compliments... on the other end, i could hear a young girl speak:

"taetae, why do you love your friend?"

"well... we're not exactly 'friends'... more-so... he's my husband."
in my mind, i could just imagine the cute, boxy smile he always showcased.

"why your husband? you're a boy, taetae?"

"yes... we have known eachother for a very long time."

now was the time.

"boo!"

"fu-"

-taehyungpov-

i stopped myself from swearing infront of olivia. instead, i cussed at him in korean.

yoongi yelled back.

"taetae, why you speakin' weird?"

"it's a different language, sweetie."

"you better get to caring for those fuckers. i'll bring you some lunch. text me the address and i'll be there in a few."

"bye, hyung~ i love you~"

"love you, too." he answered blunty, hanging up the phone.

"now... we can go on my laptop and play some video games?"

"yes, please!"

"we have to be quiet though, okay?"

"yes, taetae."

•••

me and olivia were playing online games when there was a quiet knock on the door, "get down, liv." i placed her onto the floor from my lap, allowing me to stand up and walk to the door with a little one trailing behind me.

i opened the door carefully while placing a finger on my lips.

"shh... they're all asleep apart from this one."

"hi, taetae's husband. i'm olivia." she batted her eyelashes.

he smiled, "nice to meet you, olivia." yoongi crouched and held a hand out to the little girl, letting her shake his hand.

"nice to meet you, too."

"taehyung-ah, here's your lunch. i hope you like it, that's all there was." he placed the pink, sparkly lunchbox in my hand before smirking and looking at my reaction.

"i really love it, hyung." i answered with a straight face, not at all impressed.

"i can see that." he giggled, "do you know what time you finish yet?"

"yeah, no. i think it'll probably be around two or three but... i don't know."

yoongi smiled, crouching down once again, "olivia? do you know what time you finish school? when do your parents pick you up?"

"umm... when the clock looks like this." she made an action with her arms, trying to be the clock.

"here... show me on my watch. what does the clock look like when you go home?"

"this!" olivia pointed to the little parts on yoongi's watch.

"thanks, liv." he ruffled her hair and stood back up.

"half two."

"that's really smart for a five-year-old..."

"i know... anyway, i gotta go. the others are at home, waiting for me." he held the side of my face and pulled me in for a quick kiss, "love you."

my cheeks heated up, "love you, too~"

yoongi left the car lot hence me and olivia closed the door, "what do you wanna do until the others wake up?"

"umm... can we colour?.."

"sure, what do you want to colour, lovely?" i placed my lunchbox on the desk and placed a piece of paper with crayons and a marker on one of the little tables.

one of the ladies came in, "you're doing a rather fabulous job taehyung, but the children should have been awake around..." she checked her watch, "ten minutes ago."

"thank you, miss. i'll get them up. is it lunchtime yet?"

"yes, it's lunch time. i'll see you when they have to go home."

"thank you again." i was about to bow but stopped myself. the woman looked at me weirdly but exited the room shortly after.

'you're in america, taehyung - not korea. stop being so stupid.'

"taetae? it's lunch time."

i snapped out of my thoughts, "oh- uh- go get your box and sit at a table, liv. i'll just wake the others up."

"okay!" she bounded towards the pegs.

i caressed one of their hair, "wake up, kiddo. it's lunchtime."

"mmmm..."

reminds me of someone... i giggled to myself, "it's lunchtime and your parents will be here soon."

"daddy!!" he shot up and wiped his eyes.

"good boy."

after waking them all up, i walked around with my box, "can i sit at your table?" i felt like i was in high school again. except... no-one ever wanted me to sit at their table...

"taetae! sit next to me!" a little girl pulled out the tiny chair next to her.
like my fat ass is gon' fit on that-

i sat down, surprised that i fit and placed my box on the table, "what have you got for lunch?"

"ummm... apple slices, chips and pb&j. what have you got, taetae?"
i opened my box and blushed. he's so cute.

i don't have chopsticks... nor a fork- my bag... for some reason, which i didn't know, i carry chopsticks in my bag.

"taetae! you're lunch is so cute!"

i sat back down with my chopsticks, eating the egg first.

"why are you eating with sticks, taetae?" michael asked.

"eye- they're chopsticks."

"what is chop stick?"

"they're... like a spoon."

"oh, why don't you use a spoon?"

i choked, "it doesn't matter... just eat up and we can colour."

•••

"kids!!" i clapped twice, "get your coats, bags and line up outside."
all of them lined up outside and waited patiently.

"hi, i'm allison's dad."

"daddy!" a girl ran towards the man infront of me.

"bye, allison. i'll see you tomorrow, lovely." i gave her a hug and waved goodbye.

after most of the children had gone, i looked at the little one beside me, "where's your parents, oli?"

"i don't know, taetae..."

"we can wait a while longer, alright?" i sat on the deck with him.

"what will we do?" he asked.

"i dont know, taetae..."

"i'll get some chalk, wait there." once i walked into the main room, i heard a phone ringing and answered it, "hello?"

"hi, it's oliver's mum. i just wanted to say i'll be a bit late today - i'm stuck in traffic."

"that's okay, we're just on the deck waiting for you."

"thanks for understanding, i'll be there in the next fifteen, alright?"

"alright. b-bye~"

"goodbye."

i grabbed a pack of chalk and ran back out to oliver, "here. draw on the wood; your mum will be here in a moment."

"thank you."

after what felt like a century, a woman showed up in a porche, "oliver! it's mummy! i've gotta get back to work so get in quickly!"

"mummy!"

i let him to the car, opening his door for him, "be a good boy for your mum, alright?"

"yes, taetae. bye bye!"

"bye, kid."

•••

i waited in the main room for a while until someone knocked on the door, "come in!"

"taehyung-ah, come quickly. i'm not waiting for an eternity."

"hyung, can you carry my bag? i'm tired..."

"as long as you come quickly." he reached a hand out, "jeez... what do you have in this?! the whole house?"

"just a couple things..."

"that's a lie."

"true."

•••

"go have a shower, i don't want to get sick from those snotty kids." he threw my bag onto the floor.

"they're not snotty, they're cute. fine, i'll take a shower..." i trudged up the stairs.

-yoongipov-

once the documentary had finished, i yawned, looking over at a sleeping taehyung.

'you were the one who picked this shit...'

i picked him up and walked up the stairs slowly. placing taehyung on the bed, i pulled the sheets over him and lay next to him, "goodnight, kid..." i laughed as he mumbled a 'goodnight, hyung...'

"i love you."

"i love you more..." he muttered.

instagram: ffyoonseokff
word count: 2551
im not even gonna lie. my brother (38, oldest of my parents children (9 altogether)) is a drug addict. cocaine, to be exact. he just came over (while i was editing this chapter) and was asking my dad 'have you got any money?' (for food, apparently. but we all know it goes up his nose) i am in the kitchen and could hear all of this (they were in the front door). i got so fucking frustrated and went to the door, took dads hands off the door and said 'dad hasnt got any money, he has children to pay for, bills to pay, a wife to treat and a house. go get yourself all those things and then ask for money.' i slam the door in his face. now, thinking about it, i dont regret it. i really fucking dont. i dont. it was probably the best feeling i have ever had. the look on my dads face was... just even better. it was kind of like the... 'im proud of you but you really shouldnt have done that'
thats it, i guess...
love you, my angels. 👼❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.2K 717 34
Yoongi is a ruthless Mafia who disguise himself as a college student in his college (his college means he's the fucking owner of the college) for an...
82.8K 2.9K 48
Yoongi is a homeless boy who has been living on the streets since he was 15. Jimin is a mafia leader who is ruthless but what happens when he meets Y...
49.8K 3.7K 44
Seoul, a city of dreams for many but the same city is ruled by numerous gangs.Top of them are Bangtan .Kim Namjoon known as Rapmonster to his gang me...
297K 11.1K 50
Jeon Jungkook is a mafia leader but he has a secret no one not even his family knows. He was a little because of his Traumatic past life with his evi...