I Wish( A Zayn Malik / One Di...

Av ZaynMalikfan01

Olivia is a normal 21 year old girl who lives with her best friend . She crosses paths with the boys of One D... Mer

shoe store
Movie night
Crazy mornings
The Park
Meeting Alexa
Facing Fears
The big date
Strange behaviour
Terrible things
Yes , he is my boyfriend
Enchanted
He wasnt mine to begin with
DAMN YOU ZAYN!
Breathless
Like what you see babe?
We missed you guys
It's a surprise
How did I get so lucky?
Please Don't Leave Me!
Once In A Lifetime
Count Me In
You And I
Me And You Forever

Can we talk love?

50 5 0
Av ZaynMalikfan01

Olivia's P.O.V
"Olivia , Olivia wake up . We're here love " . I feel someone shaking me . I open my eyes slowly and realise it's Harry . My head is still on his chest but somehow I ended up on his lap .
" Good morning sunshine " he jokes .
"Good morning Curly " I laugh .
He helps me to get out of the car and follows behind me .
"Liv we haven't been to the mall in forever ! We need to get new perfumes and shoes and dresses and -"
I cut Alexa off
" Lex chill , we have the whole day " I laugh . The boys all laugh and Zayn doesn't show any emotion . He's probably mad because his girl isn't here .
"TOO THE FOOD COURT !!!",Niall yells grabbing my hand and dragging me there . I haven't eaten anything since lunch yesterday but I really have no appetite . Niall chooses McDonald's and no one is willing to argue with Niall about food . We know we'd lose . I sit with Alexa and Louis on one side of the table and Liam , Niall , Harry and Zayn sit on the other side .
"Ma'am can I take your order ? Ma'am ...? Hello??"
I'm woken up by someone waving their hand in front of my face . It's our waitress . I didn't even notice her presence.
" Uhmm... I'll just have a Cappuccino thanks " I say to her
"Liv it's lunch time, please eat something " Zayn says .
I look at him and feel that pain all over again .
"She'll have a big mac and a medium fries please " He says
Before i have a chance to respond , the waitress leaves .
Why does he even care if I'm eating . After 20minutes of everyone chatting and me being completely zoned out , our food finally arrives . I go for my Cappuccino first . I needed the caffeine so badly . I look at the food and feel sick , but it would be rude not to eat it .
"So Li , how was last night . I'm sure you had fun " Louis says smirking causing me to choke on my fries . I look at Alexa and she's blushing like crazy . I laugh at her and she shows me middle finger.
I managed to eat half my burger and some of the fries .
"Guys can we please go now . There's so much I need to get " Alexa whines
Everyone laughs and we all get up to leave McDonald's .
She grabs my hand and leads me into Forever 21. While shes looking at some cute skirts, I find myself just wandering around until someone pulls on my arm . I turn around and it's the person I wanna throw a brick at. Zayn .
"Can we talk love ?" He asks
I cringe at the word love. It still gives me those butterflies .I look away not wanting to look at his beautiful Hazel eyes .
"Liv can you just look at me please . Liv please ? "He pleads
He puts his fingers under my chin and lifts my head up . I feel my eyes well up with tears but I can't let him see me cry . He can't know how bad he hurt me .
"What did you want to talk about Zayn ?" I ask moving his hand away from my face.
"Love why aren't you talking to me . I feel like you've been avoiding me alot since this morning . Did I do something wrong ?" He asks with pain in his voice
"Why would you think I'm avoiding you Zayn ?" I ask looking down at my hands
"Because you called me Zayn instead of Z. Because you can't even look at me right now . Liv what have I done ?" He says . A tear escapes my eye before I have a chance to stop it . He brings his hand to my face and wipes it away .
"Please don't touch me Zayn . You have a girl and I don't think she'd be very happy with you touching another girl " I say bitterly .
"Liv what are you talking about ? What girl ?" He asks confused .
"Don't play innocent Zayn . The brunette girl you were snogging with yesterday at the club . The one you took into the back room . Ringing any bells ?" I say annoyed .
"Liv you've got it all wrong I-". He starts but I cut him off
"Don't bullshit me Zayn . I know what I saw. Please go back to your perfect little girlfriend and just leave me alone " I say walking away .
I can hear him calling my name but if I turn back I know I'll break down .

Zayns P.O.V
"Olivia ! Olivia come back please !" I yell but she keeps walking away . What have I done . Why did Liv have to see that . She thinks I have a girlfriend ! But I'm in love with her and she wouldn't believe me now even if I told her. I've got to make this right .

Olivia's P.O.V
I made my way back to the rest .
"Liv were all going back to our flat , you're coming right ?" Niall asks
I don't want to seem odd so I nod in agreement . Zayn reaches us but I walk away with Harry towards the car.
We all get in and sit how we were sitting before . Only this time , because Lou and Niall are there , there's less place .
"Liv you can sit on my lap. I really don't mind " Harry says smiling . Zayn looks away with his jaw clenched . I nod to Harry and climb onto his lap . I lay my head on his chest and he put one hand on my waist and the other hand is playing with my hair . I'm so tired and I'm sure Haz wouldn't mind . I feel myself fall asleep and his grip around me tightens .

I'm awoken by a loud noise . Where am I ? I look around and realise I'm in Harry's room. He must've carried me up here . I pick up onr of his sweaters off the floor and put it on . It completely covers my shorts . I walk down the stairs and see Niall on the ground with a bowl of popcorn next to him , and the rest of the lads and Lex are laughing. I walk over to him and help him up .
"Thank you Liv, at least someone here cares about me " he says sarcastically and gives me a tight hug .
"Of course I do Niall , you know you're my favorite "I say winking . He smirks
Louis falls to the ground fake sobbing and clutches his heart .
" I thought what we had was special!" He screams and continues to fake cry .
"It was Lou. But I guess I just fell for Niall's Irish charm " I say smirking and everyone in the room bursts into laughter. 
"Guys how about we just sing a bit instead of watching TV ?" Liam suggests and everyone agrees .
We all sit on the floor , I sit next in between Harry and Louis . Harry goes to put his arm around my shoulder but Louis grabs me and says "MINE!" Making us laugh .
"Haz you go first !" Alexa says .
He smiles and Niall gets his guitar
"You walked into the room and now my hearts been stolen
You took me back inside to when I was unbroken
Now you're all I want and I knew it from the very first moment .
Cause a light came on when I heard that song and I want you to sing it again .
I swear that every word you sing you wrote it for me
Like it was a private show alone you never saw me
When the lights come on and I'm on my own will you be there to sing it again
Could I be the one you talk about in all your stories
Can I be him
I heard it was someone I know he don't deserve you
If you were mine I'd never let anyone hurt you
Wanna dry those tears, kiss those lips
That's all I've been thinking about
Cause a light came on when I heard that song and I want you to sing it again
I swear that every word you sing you wrote them for me
Like it was a private show alone you never saw me
When the lights come on and I'm on my own will you be there to sing it again
Could I be the one you talk about in all your stories
Can I be the one
Can I be the one
Can I be the one
Ohh can I , can I be him "
Harry finished and everyone stands up and applauds
"That was amazing Harry!" I say smiling at him
He winks at me and chuckles .

"Okay Okay , Zayn you've got to sing a song for Olivia "Alexa says excited . Dammit . She doesn't know what happened between us . Zayn looks sad but he stands up and so does Niall with his guiltar . He's probably just going to sing about his perfect little girlfriend .

Authors Note

Heyyy guys ! Thanks so much for the 200+ reads ! Please Vote , add to your reading list and comment what you think about my story so far❤XX

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

1.1K 16 13
Meet Harry Styles. A 17 year old who doesn't talk to anyone. All he does is sit at home and study; nothing more. Unlike the rest of the people in Har...
48K 589 73
Paislee Martin Is an eighteen year old girl, who just finished high school. Every year, for one month during summertime, she goes to California to se...
11.8K 282 19
Ashley is a 17 year old that just moved to London. Then she met Harry and the other boys. Harry falls in love with her and he makes mistakes causing...
31.1K 647 32
Addison is your normal teenage girl. About to be 18, loves One Direction like most other girls, has a best friend. One thing is shes in remission fro...