HIS UNTAMED HEART || KTH (Com...

By Astraeasky

"You kiss me, I kill you," I muttered darkly, smiling at Taehyung. He looked at me dead in my eyes before ca... More

Prologue
Chapter 1 || Dark King || Edited
Chapter 2 || Lee Aria || Edited
Chapter 3 ||Pleasure to be your nightmare Mr. Jerk|| Edited
Chapter 4 || Coming for Miss. Brat || Edited
Chapter 5 ||She was her? He was Him?|| Edited
Chapter 6 || Black Rose destiny|| Edited
Chapter 8 || Engagement?|| Edited
Chapter 9 || Marriage|| Edited
Chapter 10 || He is my husband|| Edited
Chapter 11 || His forbidden wife|| Edited
Chapter 12 My Brat || My Girl|| Edited
Chapter 13 || Trojan Kim Taehyung|| Edited
Chapter 14 || First Kiss || Edited
Chapter 15||His Demons|| Edited
Chapter 16 || Kim Taehyung|| Edited
Chapter 17 || Unexpected Guests || Edited
Chapter 18 || In Love with My BRAT
Chapter 19|| Nightmares of love
Chapter 20 || A Date ?
Chapter 21 || My Little Devil
Chapter 22 ||His Possessive Queen
Chapter 23 || Yearning hearts
Chapter 24 || Her realisation
Chapter 25 || A Demon's confession
Chapter 26 || Fragments of memories
Chapter 26|| Fragments of memories part 2
Chapter 27 || Falling into arms where she doesn't belong
Chapter 28 || The arms where she rightfully belongs part 1
Chapter 28 || Arms where she rightfully belongs part 2
Chapter 29 || His fear
Chapter 30 || Answers from the past
Chapter 31 || Yearning for her comfort
Chapter 32 || A Red Morning
Chapter 33 || Who is she?
Chapter 34 || His answers
Chapter 35 || Mornings with him
Chapter 36 || Moans from Laila's room
Chapter 37 || Gifts and glares
Mansion tour with his love
Chapter 38 || I just don't like her
Chapter 39 || Who is the secret admirer?
Chapter 40 || The first argument
My precious treasures
Chapter 41 || Start of miseries
Chapter 42 || Tasting his own medicines
Chapter 43 || Demon or not, she owns his heart
Chapter 44 || We knew our dark destiny
Chapter 45 || Drug overdose
Chapter 46 || I see the bits of him in you
Chapter 47 || I hate hard Taehyung
Chapter 48 || Ruined anniversary surprise
Chapter 49 || His fading light
Chapter 50 || The outburst
Chapter 51 || Her words his oxygen
Chapter 52|| Breaking her by hurting himself
Chapter 53 || She can destroy me and I don't care - 1
Chapter 54 || She can destroy me and I don't care - 2
Chapter 55 || She left - 1
Chapter 56 || She left - 2
Chapter 57 || Jin stabbed
Chapter 58 || Jin stabbed - 2
Chapter 59 || Mafia Queen
Chapter 60 || Mafia Queen
Prologue 2 || Her destroyer
Teaser || COVERS
Her Untamed Stubbornness is OUT
He Knew She Was Trouble When She Walked In
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT
Lucifer's Sanity

Chapter 7 || Cupid Aria|| Edited

4.9K 496 188
By Astraeasky

Narration

The morning star was sneakily letting its first rays invade the corners of Aria's room. Her hands were on the pillow clinging onto it for dear life, holding it like the pillow was having a battle between life and death. The poor pillow was crushing beneath her tiny palms. Gently little creases were starting to appear on her facial features as the notorious morning star w letting its rays fall on her face. Turning on her back against the unruly rays of the morning star, Aria crouched her legs to her stomach sleeping in a fetus position.

Her slumber was interupted when she felt a nudge on her shoulders. The curtains were now rattled to the sides. Her eyes squinted at the sudden light shimmering on her sleepy eyelids. She saw Mina trying to wake her sleepy form.

Aria muttered in her sleepy, hoarse voice with evident tiredness,"Go away, woman, I had an emergency lastnight." She whispered when Mina continued to shake her body disturbing her beauty sleep.

" Come on, Aria, wakey wake! That crazy guy has ordered me to take a morning shift in his office. We will be having different shifts, " Mina scowled. Aria sat upright hearing her incredulous words.

Her eyes wide opened and her jaws slightly parted. The idea of not having Mina during her shift was pissing her already. They were a package. Mina was her pain killer amd stress buster all together. Without her hospital sucks. Not like she had her Me-time for a chit chat with her best friend, but the surounding was bearable when she had Mina around her.

"What are you saying Mina? Just tell me this is one of your pranks to wake me up." Aria sulked with her eyes turning to a look of accusation. She badly wanted it to be a prank and wanted Mina to tag along with her. All her hopes came crashing the ground when Mina shook her head to the sides, indicating a no...

"Which idiot tried to take my bestie away?" She was furious at this point. Grabbing her phone from the night stand she was ready to make calls and swap Mina with other nutritionists. Aria holds power to get things from hook to crook. Nothing is impossible for the daughter of an autocrat, who is also a dominating woman herself.

"Zayn Aldricks," Mina replied the intruder's name with such annoyance as that of a heart broken teen who lost her hot boyfriend to the college's slut.

The new found information about Zayn was lighting up crackers in Aria's head. Her fantasies were rising to life. She imagined Mina playing snow white while Zayn being her true love's kiss. She imagined herself to be the little dwarf getting them married.

She was laughing like a Maniac earning a smack on her head from an angry Mina. Aria rubbed the place where Mina just smacked.

" What's that for, you chichuahua?" Aria grunted, with a glare and patted her forhead to ease the minimal sting.

"Stop being a brat for once. The meeting certainly professional and I also own another privilege to wake up the bratty kitten," Mina said smirking, making Aria look at her with knitted eyebrows.

Mina continued, "I talked to him in the morning and asked whether you could accompany me. Guess what? He agreed!" Mina stated with a elated grin, wiggling her eyebrows, while Aria shot her an incredulous look.

When it finally dawned that her traitor best friend involved her in a tragic task like this, she screamed," What?" Both in disbelief and in horror. It was because of Zayn she met the devil himself. Now working with him sounds like a tune of a horror film that was already scaring her out of her wits.

"Yeah of course, I can't leave you. Logic of bestfriends is to pull her to your grave when you die so that you both don't kill anybody out of boredom," Mina enounced in an apprehensive tone.

"Who will you kill when you are already dead?" Aria asked stupified.

"Anyone who is making you smile other than me," Mina replied with a cynical laugh.

"That's impossible! And you sly witch stop your tactical ways of making me agree into working under your soon to be boyfriend!" Aria cavilled.

"Soon - to - be what?" Mina quizzed, astounded.

Aria looked at her with fake betrayal in her eyes. "What else? He already wants you by his side. I can already see you both falling madly in love with eachother and kicking me out of your office for your office romance fantasies. What honestly you expect me to do between soon - to - be- lovers. I don't wanna be a third wheel!" Aria completed her dramatic rant, throwing her hands in the air with her vivid sketch of future.

Mina again smacked her but this time with a pillow.

"You brat! Where you learn such words? I am not dating him for the sake of God of Love!!" Mina exclaimed.

Aria snatched the pillow from her and explained her point, " No I am not coming anywhere between you guys! How did he accept me to come with you? I have no deals in your business! I work in a hospital not on worksheets, planning a spinach diet for poor patients. Leave me out of this."

"It's just for today you gonna spend with me. And our schedules will be changed. It's more like once or twice a week," Mina convinced her again.

"I am not coming!" Aria deadpanned and slumped into the sheets, trying to invite her long lost sleep.

Mina Dawson

2 hours later

"Why was it so hard to agree the first time huh? After sucking my brain you chose to agree," I asked with septical glare focussed on Aria who was drinking her chocolate shake. We were driving to Aldricks corp.

"I just wanted some shakes and you decided to kidnap me! Why will I want to accompany a lovers meet?!" Aria jested again.

Cupid Aria is dangerous guyss!!!
Full of fantasies!!

It took me forever to make that lazy brat get ready, finally we are in front of the building.

She wore a black and red blouse with dark blue jeans, set her hair to lose and completed her look with a black pumps. I wore white top with brown wide leg pants. Doing my hair to a ponytail I completed my look with sandal pumps.

Aria's outfit

Aria's pumps

Mina's outfit

Mina's pumps

I heard her whine "Should I come with you Minaaaa" she said dragging the"a".

"If you come with me today we can go to the new amusement park next week! " I pulled the right card to make her agree.

"Since I like your deal, I am coming with you " Aria replied.

Deals are equal to Aria. Profit attracts her.

Business and deals runs in her blood. She won't accept this when I say.

And you could see only me driving whenever we go out. It's not that she can't drive it's just that she hardly drives like a human.

Her driving the car is equal to riding a breakless rollar coaster. There we go, as we banned her from going alone anywhere or driving. Uncle fixed speed controllers in her car in case she has to travel alone.

I smiled and got down. Little did I know that she was pulling all these fits because she loves irritating me.

"I will get back at you Miss. Lee " I mentally noted and strolled towards the receptionist.

She guided us towards the lift and took us to his cabin. After hearing a curt come in we stepped inside Mr.Aldricks office.

Zayn broke out into a smile upon seeing me making goosebumps spread over my back.

"Hello, Ms.Mina," he greeted me flashing his dashing smile.

Aish...why does he call me Mina like we are friends? Crazy fella!

I maintained my professional posture and replied back, "Good morning, Mr.Aldricks."

"Is your friend with you?" he asked me, his gaze wavering behind me. Just then Aria popped from behind, stuffing something into her handbag
"Good Morning, Dr. Lee."He addressed her with her surname. He is crazy for sure. She gave a formal smile and replied
"Good Morning Mr.Aldricks." of course, it's Aria, we are talking about. A well etiquette, professional woman.

He called his secretary and informed him to get us to our cabin. A guy in his late twenties came and took us to our cabin.

The cabin was very huge. It's not like we would spend our entire day here. It's too big just or 2 - 3 hours work once or twice a week. Aria saw the couch and plopped herself in it.

My sleeping beauty !!

"Aww, it's so comfy. I was right when I confessed about his liking for you. It's blatant girl --'' her rant was cut by the rings of the intercom " Please make yourself comfortable Mina. If you need anything just lemme know. Hope you have a wonderful start."

My cheeks flushed when I heard him say my name again. The wierd sensation in my tummy was intense this time. He was cementing the building of Aria's fairytales. Somehow I diverted her mind and got her working. Aria was hungry when it was not even 2 hours or more. Can she be quiet for some time?

The answer is No... never...

She exited the cabin taking her handbag and phone, to grab us a quick bite.

Zayn Aldricks

I was typing away some e-mails, when Mina's face suddenly popped in my head. I like the way she maintains her professional posture even though I address her informally. I guess I must try talking to her when she is alone. Maybe ask for a date?

What will she think of me if I ask her date on the first day? I can't do that!

Since she is with her friend. What if she leaves thinking I asked her to work for me just to play with her?

What will I do if she quits from this project?

Then how will I get to know her?

All my thoughts came to an halt when I heard my secretary say, "Dr.Lee Aria, wants to meet you" I asked my secretary to let her in.

Magical time skip...

One month later...

Narration

It's been a month since Mina started working on the new project with Zayn Aldricks. Aria accompanied her in the morning and they left together in the afternoon. Aria is the cupid for Zaina. That was the ship name she created for her favourite couple, Mina and Zayn. Zayn's feelings towards Mina grew stronger day by day. Mina was aware of his feelings but never showed off. The past held her back from opening up to him.

Aria's life was back to how it was before Taehyung's arrival. There were times where she was deep in thoughts about her future in the middle of the night. A part of her was annoyed and the other felt the mystical feelings of destiny ringing their arrival. She was like a confused bee who couldn't pick the fragrance of the flower that is lingering in the air. A part of her felt her future had something stored with him, yet she was praying it wasn't. Not that she could trust him ever.

Taehyung's mind was plagued with her thoughts almost every night. He dreamed of owning her and having her beside him. His dreams were some times sweet. Sometimes carnal. Sometimes it was beautiful, just to get to touch her in the fantasy web of his mind.

She was the first woman ever to invade his sleep, let alone his dream. She was skinning him alive with just her thoughts. After hunting the photo frame of his childhood, his eyes warmed at the sight of her. She was the most beautiful baby he had ever laid his eyes on. He soon accepted why his childhood self was so obsessed with this princess.

Lee Aria

After being done with my usual check up slots, I came to the Aldricks corp, to visit Mina. I wore a burberry silk top with a burberry black fitted pants. My hair was set loose. I came a little late as I had an emergency this morning. Getting her favourite cold coffee which is also mine, I made my way towards her cabin.

Aria's Outfit

Aria's hairstyle

Aria's sandals

It's been more than a month since I last met the jerk. I recalled the talk of three nurses in my surgery. They were oblivious to my presence as they were talking about, The suave tycoon of the city, Mr. Kim Taehyung.

These were the words inked in bold scripts of the tabloid that was in Ms. Jess's hands as she talked to the new intern, Ms. Lin and the other, whose name wasn't registered on my mind. "This sexy man is our chief head of the hospital. Can you beleive that this hot body has no owner. I mean, he is single. Like why will he? I feel the twist inside my knickers just thinking about this hot body!" She gushed her unholy thoughts to the innocent intern who had this flabbergasted expression of disgust. Jess squealed like a high school teen while Lin looked like she was nothing but embarrassed talking about her boss.

I cleared my throat bringing the daydreams of the unethical woman. They fled from my sight and I walked into the surgery and removed my handgloves. After cleaning my hands I was drying it off with the towel. Just then the tabloid caught my attention. I rolled my eyes and picked it from the ground and put it on the table. Didn't they get anyother spot to discuss about this man?!

My nagging heart made me want to look into the tabloid. Taking the tabloid in my hands I saw his flawless face. I expected to see a girl hanging on his arms or atleast a gossip. Damn! He was clean.

Suave tycoon!

He held the privilege to annoy me with just his photo. I rolled my eyes and placed the tabloid back on the table and hissed at myself to stop thinking about him.

Aishh!!! Why am I even thinking of that idiot now?!

Bumpppp!!!!

My head came into contact with something hard. My coffee spillied making me cry out a
"Awww, my coffee.''

"YOU!" I heard a growl above me.

This voice !!!
Please don't tell me!!
Fate decided to laugh it's arse off with my destiny!

Because it was him.

Lifting my head above, my face etched with shock, and amusement when I saw him in front of me.

Don't play cupid with me! I barked at destiny.
Watch me! Destiny smirked back.

Oh no...

It was annoying me to have to push my head back just to have a look at the jerk's face.

Okay! I admit without my heels I was a minion in front of him. What the hell is he doing here? Am I imagining him or is he real.

His yell broke my thoughts. "Why do you always go around troubling people? You spoiled my 5 million suit and you are worried about your damn coffee. Are you following me or something?" he was yelling at me in the middle of the lobby gaining the workers attention..

He said 2 things which is clear as the day.

1 . You spoke out loud about your coffee.

2. He was right when he said you go around troubling people.

Aish !! Shut up, I barked at my subconscious.

Though I wanted to yell, "Shut up Mr. Price Tag Jerk," I calmed myself. Firstly it was childish and secondly I wanted to act mature.

I snubbed, "Why do you always blame others for your silliness ? It was you! You bumped into me, and now you are showing it off like I bumped into you. You are such a creep."

He looked at me with raging eyes.
Like I care!!!
Duh!!!

"Woah! How you manage your decorum all time? Playing the blame game again, and again! Check your eyes before you go blind. It's crazy just like you. Seeking attention with your haughty mouth," he gritted his teeth.

So it's me who is creating a scene.

Seriously he is mad, isn't he?

If a sorry is all he need, then it'll do good if I do things right. Enough is enough I dropped the rest of my coffee on top of his head tiptoeing on my h. "Oops! Sorry, Mr.Useless Jerk,'' I said with a devilish smile on my face.

" You ---before he could complete his threat, we heard,

"Tae?"

"Hot sauce?"

The jerk looked at Zayn and I turned my head towards Mina.

"What's going on guys," enquired Zayn, looking at Mr. Kim Jerk Taehyung, drenched in coffee. I stiffled a laugh when I saw his blazing eyes and heaving chest.

Deserves it!
Suave Kim Taehyung!

"When did you hire this brat?" Taehyung cringed as he said that making us gawk at his statement.

Brat? I yelled internally.
You called him jerk first! Replied, oh-my honest brain.

"What kind of employee you have?!Look what she did to me..." Taehyung complained to Zay, pointing at his coffee head and suit. I shrugged my shoulders to his indifference.

"Announcement to the dumbest CEO, I am not working for him. And you got that for your actions. I am not the one to be blamed. I am going to get myself cleaned, Mina." With that I went to the washroom, with Mina following me. She helped me get cleaned and I told her the whole story.

Kim Taehyung

Zayn started to laugh out loud once we got into his cabin. I growled at him to shut up.

"Chill alpha, get changed I will get you a fresh suit," he offered as he walked into his personal suite in his cabin.

"Why is she here when she is not working for you?" I asked him as I removed my coat.

" Oh yeah...actually she is not working here. It's her friend Mina, you saw the girl who called her hot sauce, she is her, Mina," he said as he rumanged his closet.

"Hot sauce?" I asked him with bemusement.

He replied," She is one for sure and I will tell you the reason later."

"Mina is the one I have been talking about lately" he said dreamily, like imagining the girl infront of his eyes. I vaguely remember a face of the girl who held Aria on both the occasions. It's not my fault that I can't recall the woman because the bossy Aria held me up with her orbs. Can't help but focus on them.

" So, it seems like she's the one..." I asked Zayn with a smirk. Mina is the girl Zayn is falling hard for.

He looked flustered for a minute, and nodded with a smile. "Yeah, she is the one " he said with his flushed cheeks. I smiled back at him.

Oh boy, he is whipped.

"Finally Mr.player thought of settling " I teased him.

He shrugged with a smirk and replied, "But the universal player hasn't found a girl yet.
Don't evade the topic. What was that in the lobby? Was that sparks of forever that I wotnessed?" Zayn wiggled his eyebrows with a teasing smile.

10 Mins later...

I was glaring at Mr. Zayn Aldricks who was shaking this entire building with his laughter. I playfully threatened, "Don't make me punch your stupid face to black and blue so that your girl will never be able to find it's you for a few weeks."

He stopped laughing but broke out to laughter again. He finally stopped after 5 minutes.

"She is the most hot tempered woman I have ever witnessed, Tae. You know on the first day when I appointed Mina, Aria came with her. Mina asked me whether she can bring Aria with her for help. I could not say no to her. We had a proper intro and they started their first day. After around 2 hours or less, Aria, came to visit me, alone. You will not believe when I say she threatened me in my own office," he said in a serious tone.

I looked at him expressionless.

Why am I not surprised?

Flashback

Zayn Aldricks

My mind was running for plausible logical reasons to comprehend her purpose of visit. She didn't look like the bubbly,light soul as I witnessed her in the morning. Now she carried a poker expression and I could see how cold her eyes were. I asked her to take a seat to which she obliged.

" Yes, is something wrong? Do you not like your cabin or anything. Is Mina not okay with her cabin?" I bombarded her with questions. My heart thumped wildly thinking about Mina's discomfort.

Aria smiled gently. Her cold eyes seemed to take soft features before she spoke,"No...nothing is wrong. My purpose of visit regards something else."

I nodded my agreement asking her to continue . "Do you like my friend Mina?" she asked me out of blue. I looked at her dumb struck.

"Huh"?

She repeated once again " Are you taking interest in getting to know my best friend? Say, yes, or no, Mr. Aldricks."

Her tone didn't settle well with me. She wasn't exactly rude or cold. But a exotic tinge of cold rudeness was depicted in her tone. I admitted saying, "Yeah...I like----- but before I could complete she cut me off by saying. " If you have any ideas of playing with her, I better warn you. Never mess with my girl, " with a calm yet stern voice. I gulped at her choice of words.

The nerve of this woman!
She is in my office, my cabin and is having the guts to call me stupid? I grew angry at her remark. I am not playing or something like her false claims.

I retorted back." Dr. Lee Aria, just because I am polite with you doesn't give you the chance to disrespect me. You have no say in what I hold for Mina. You maybe her bestfriend, but no one to me. So keep up your distance in words as well. And for you to mind, I am not fooling around, I truly like your friend. Next time choose your words wisely, before you speak."

She looked at me unfazed. " That's the point. I clearly don't care about you but my bestfriend. Your choices in woman isn't for me to care unless she is my bestfriend. And that changes the context for your words,"You have no say in what I hold for Mina." Mimicking my words she looked at me with hard eyes.

She continued when I looked at her with my stern gaze," Look, I am not here to have a chat. You are nobody to us but just in case if you want to play a significant role in my best friend's life, you need my approval. I just wanted to know your feelings. If your feelings are genuine there is no problem for me. I will support you," she enounced softly.

Daring isn't she?

"I always thought you intentions were real and now I'm satisfied," she replied with a smile.

What was she?

One moment she smacked right at my face with her words now she held the ice bag on the wounds, of her furious counters.

She stood to leave. I chimed, "What made you think I had a liking for Mina ? What if you were wrong and I had no intention like that?"

She gave me a coy smile and replied,"I'm not called a brainbox if I were miss the way your pupils dilate when you looked at her. Mina and Ms. Lee, is blatant to pick up the hint.

"Smart," I accepted.

" I know, now I should get going to her cabin."

"See you soon Aria." I was definitely developing a liking for the woman. With the way she was handling things. An awe of respect.

She looked at me with a questioning look at the sudden change from surname. I replied to her unasked query, "We are friends now, aren't we?"

She smiled and nodded, "Bye Zayn."

End of flashback...

Kim Taehyung

I looked at him bewildered who was smiling like a fool looking at the floor. Bossy is the another name of Lee Aria.

But boy, what about Sassy?

My brain never stops roasting me!

Zayn continued, "Mina and Aria are childhood besties. And about the nickname. Aria was a hot headed woman. And my Mina was thoughful. Aria is a daring one buddy. With this flashback you could make out."

I gave him what the hell look. I thought she'd do all her roasting only with me but guess what I was wrong! Walking roasting machine.

Later we had our business talks. I made my way out. I purposely went to the floor where's Mina's cabin was situated. I walked past Mina's office peeping through the glass door. My attention perked when I saw Aria whining to Mina.

I stood in a safe distance where I'll be blind spoted to Aria or Mina. I took my time to observe Aria. She was looking so pure and innocent while following Mina like a lost puppy. An immediate pout planted on her lips as she talked to Mina. Mina's angry look vanished into the air and she broke out into a massive grin looking at the pouty beauty ahead of her.

Of course anyone would melt away with her eyes and lips, so no offence in including me. Why can't she show this cute side of her to me instead she is like a volcano always erupting? Damn you woman! You are mean only to me. Mina said something that made her jump and squeal as she plopped on the couch. I tilted my head to the side to have a glance of her pretty face--- wait , what am I doing ?

Aria. She was special.

The creased smile never left my face even after walking out from the building. The chauffeur held the door open for me and I hopped into my car. My mind spinning with her thoughts. Her eyes... her lips... her beautiful smile. She was anything alike of Zayn's words. She looked like a precious soul to be cherished. My intrepedious kitten.

My mind replayed my promises of never taking a woman serious.
What was I doing with her?

"She is nothing to me. I wanted to break the woman's heart and make her beg for my mercy. A revenge for the stances she humiliated me." I convinced myself

If she is an impossibble challenge I'll win her.

If she is indomitbale I'll break her.

If she is untamable I will tame her.

But, how?

PUBLISHED ON 12. 09.20

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

348K 408 2
She was the only girl in my life. My best friend. She was there whenever I need her. She understands me more than me. I love her more than anyone. Sh...
124K 4.4K 27
" your mine right from the second my eyes fell on you" He said as he took predatory steps towards her. " yours my foot,why the hell I'll be yours huh...
14.4K 2.1K 23
کەواتە ئەوەی سەرنجی منی بۆخۆی بردووە هەڵهاتویەکە؟ گرنگ نیە گەر تۆ تاوانباری...منیش تاوانباری خۆشەویستیتم جیۆن جۆنکوکـ تێوەگلان لە ئەشقی تۆ وەک تێوەگل...
36K 988 15
Perseus "Percy" Jackson was sure the Fates hated him. Why else would they end his mother's life, leaving him with nowhere to go and no one to turn to...