Hello, Daddy (A Supernatural...

By alipetrenko

Dean? A father? Seems possible. But when he finds out, he'll do anything to get to his daughter. He wants... More

Chapter 1: Hello, Dean
Chapter 2: Hello, New Life
Bonus *Addition to Chapter 2*
Chapter 3: Hello, Joanna
Chapter 4: Hello, Sam
Chapter 5: Hello, Game Day
Chapter 6: Hello, Redemption
Chapter 7: Hello, Fear
Chapter 8: Hello, Trouble
Chapter 9: Hello, Despair
Chapter 10: Hello, My Sweet Sweet Joanna
Chapter 11: Hello, Goodbyes
Chapter 12: Hello, New Town
Chapter 13: Hello, Again
Chapter 15: Hello, Surprises
Chapter 16: Hello, My Hero
Chapter 17: Hello, Revelation
Chapter 18: Hello, Daddy

Chapter 14: Hello, Strife

55 2 6
By alipetrenko

*Sam's POV*

        I pulled in and grabbed the food to bring inside. I walked in the front door, food in hand. "Here comes Super Sam to the rescue with food." I called into the food, pretending I was a superhero. 

        I could tell they were having a moment. "Are you hungry or can I eat all this by myself?" I asked, jokingly. "You better not touch my burger Uncle Sammy. I'll make you sleep outside." Joanna threatened playfully. Or she was serious. I just laughed a little. "Okay, Joanna. Take your burger before I eat it. "I said, giving her a burger from the bag. 

        "And the fries." She demanded, holding her free hand out. I handed one thing of fries to her. It still amazes me how she's so much like Dean. I shook my head and handed out food to everyone else, but left some for myself because I was starving. 

        "Thanks Uncle Sammy, it's really good."Joanna complimented while taking a big bite of her burger. "You're welcome.. I just noticed your still in your pajamas. I didn't know if you went to bed this early, so I just let you get some food first." I explained. She fixed her eyes on her food and stayed silent as she ate it.

        Okay then. "Thanks, Sammy. " Dean and Anna said in unison. They laughed at each other for a moment and then Dean wrapped his arm around her.

        "So. Joanna starts her new school tomorrow. Are you excited baby girl?" Anna asked her. "Not really, but yeah." Joanna replied. "What do you mean not really?" I prompted. "I would rather be at school with Jeremiah, but I'm okay where I'm at right now." Joanna replied. Aw. She misses her best friend. That's sweet. 

        We finished all our food and I put the trash in the trash dispenser. I checked the time. It was 9:45 pm. I'm a little tired, so I guess I'll go to bed now. "I'm gonna go to sleep now. Night everyone."  I said. Going upstairs to get a blanket and pillow for myself. 

*Dean's POV*

        "Night Sammy." I called out as he was walking up the steps. Joanna and Anna chimed in too. "I'm tired too, Daddy. Can you and Mommy put me to bed?" Joanna asked, looking at me with her candy apple green eyes. 

        I looked at Anna for confirmation. She nodded. "Okay. Let's go."  I said. She took me and Anna by the and and led us upstairs. "I need a pillow and blanket." Joanna stated. I let go of her hand. "I'll get it for you." I said, going to get her what she needed.

        Anna and I made sure that Joanna was very comfortable before she fell asleep. We told her a bedtime story and kissed her cheeks. "Good night, Princess." I whispered as I tucked her in. We said our good nights. 

        Anna and I went into the room we were napping in earlier. "Are you tired yet?" I asked. "Nope. We just slept for so long. Maybe we can find something to do until we're ready to sleep." Anna replied, smiling. I'm not sure what that meant. 

        Suddenly, Anna sprinted into the bathroom. I heard the retching. Is she sick? I head the toilet flush and the sink being in use. Then she opened the door. "Are you okay?" I asked, concern filling my voice. "I don't know. I never get sick like that. I'm not sure I can even take Joanna to school tomorrow." She explained. I feel bad for her. 

        "Do you want to go get some tea? I can drive you." I replied, with my vision fixed on her pale face. She nodded, sounding a "mmhmm". I grabbed her hand and intertwined our fingers. "Let's go." I said.

        We walked down the steps and I grabbed my keys. She had her head on my shoulder as we walked out of the front door quietly. I opened her door for her and kissed her forehead after she sat down. I closed it and jogged over to the driver's side of the Impala and got in. 

        I turned the car on and we drove to House of Cha, which wasn't too far away from here. I walked into the tea place and got us two cups of tea. I came out and got in the car with them in hand. 

        I handed her her's before I closed the door. I gave her both of ours to hold. I'll drink tea with her when she's sick so she doesn't feel lonely. "Thank you so much, Dean." She said. I smiled. "It was no trouble at all, Darlin'." I replied. She's already got me giving her more nicknames.

         We didn't drink our yeas until we got back. I wanted us to be cuddled up in the blankets when we drank it. Maybe she'll feel better after that. 

        I drove back to her house and we went inside, quietly taking our teas to the room we were in earlier. Let's call it our bedroom. We sat there, blanket on our legs, propped up against the wall, drinking the tea. "You feelin' any better?" I asked. "A little. Thanks babe." She replied. 

        "Good. Good. Are you tired yet?" I asked, checking my watch. It read: 10:50 PM. "A little. This tea is really good. It's also making me sleepy." She replied, putting her head on my shoulder. 

        We finished our tea and I left the cups on the window sill. She fell asleep in my arms as she did earlier and then I fell asleep. 

*Next Morning*

*Anna's POV*

        I woke up in the arms of my love, still feeling a bit sick. I don't know what could cause this sickness. I haven't a clue. I checked my phone's time. It was 6:40 am. Joanna's got school and I can't take her. 

        "Good morning, babe." I said, placing a soft kiss on his lips to wake him up. "Good morning to you too, babe." He said, smiling after my kiss. 

        "Can you take our little princess to school today? I'm still feeling sick." I asked, hugging him closely. "Sure. I know how to get there. Anything for you, babe." He replied, accepting my hug. "Thank you so much." I said, coughing a little. 

        Oh no. I'm not feeling to hot again. I ran into the bathroom and did what I had to do. I washed my hands after I flushed the toilet. 

        Linda's supposed to be here soon with everything, so I can ask Sam for help. "Wow. You really aren't feeling so good today." Dean stated. "Nope. Thanks for caring though." I said, walking back over to him for another hug. 

        "Okay, I'll go wake Joanna up and get her ready for school. I'll be back soon. I love you." Dean said as he left the room. "Love you too." I called out, weakly. 

        Now. I have to wait for Linda and Max to arrive. I miss that little rascal. Well, he's not so little anymore. 

        I wrapped the blanket around me, feeling a bit miserable that I couldn't really do anything productive. I'm hungry though, so I'll get Sam to bring me something. In the meantime, I guess I'll check my e-mails and such. 

   *Dean's POV*

        "So. You ready for school, Princess?" I prompted as I was driving Joanna to school. "No. I wanna do something fun." She said, smiling at me. "Like what?" I asked, making a right turn. "I don't know. Go to an arcade. Something. Anything is better than going to school." She replied, sounding like she really didn't care for school. 

        I felt bad for her. She's only been here for a day almost and she already doesn't want to go to school. Maybe I could.. But what if Anna gets mad. Ahh who cares? No one's gonna know. I'll take her to the arcade. If anyone asks, she had a dentist appointment or something.

        "Okay. We're going to the arcade." I said, making a U-turn. "Thank you so much, Daddy. But what's Mommy gonna say?" She asked.  " What your mommy doesn't know won't hurt her." I said, smiling at my baby girl. 

        "Daddy.. You are the bestest person in the whole wide world!" She exclaimed. I am, aren't I. I'm the best dad. My kid loves me so much. We are going to have so much fun at the arcade. I can show her how to win every game. There's so many possibilities. 

*Later that morning*

*Anna's POV*

        Linda has already arrived. Sam unloaded everything. God bless him so much. He's awesome for doing all that by himself. "Thank you so much, Sam. I wish I could have helped you, but I'm not feeling to good, so yeah." I said, smiling. 

        "Don't mention it... Hey have you seen Dean?" He asked. "No. I sent him out earlier to drive Joanna to school. Why?" I asked, wondering myself where Dean could have disappeared to. "How long does it take to get to her school?" He asked. "About 15 minutes, why?" I asked. 

        "It's 9:46 AM. You should call Dean and ask him where he's at. He's not answering my calls." Sam replied. Strange. "Okay. I'll call him in a little bit. I have to say goodbye to Linda and let Max out to go play." I replied. "I'll take Max. You go say bye to Linda." He offered. "Okay. Thank you. " I said, making my way to Linda. 

        "Hey, Linda. Thank you so much for your help. I'm sorry it was such a long drive, but you made it. Thank God. I'm gonna miss you the most. You've been a wonderful friend, like a sister to me even, I couldn't ask for a more wonderful person in my life. Bye, love." I said, pulling Linda into a hug. "Same to you, darlin'." She replied, squeezing me a bit tighter. We had a great friendship. 

        "Well. Tell Jeremiah I said Hi." I told her as she was leaving. "Speaking of Jeremiah, he wanted me to give this to Jojo when I got here. Maybe you can give it to her when she gets home from school?" She asked, handing me a tiny necklace locket. I opened it. It had his picture opposite to Joanna's. A sweet gift. 

        "I will make sure she gets it. Tell Jeremiah it's a thoughtful gift." I replied, sending her off. She drove away. 

        Now to call Dean. I was getting a call from Joanna's school. "Hello?" I answered. "Hi Miss Haventon. This is Beatrice Frank in the Attendance office of your daughter's school. She wasn't in school this morning so I wanted to make sure you knew that or could tell me why?" The lady said.

        "Her father was supposed to drop her off this morning, on time. There must be some mistake." I replied, not wanting to flip out. "No ma'am. There's no mistake. Your daughter did not enter this school today." She clarified. I'm going to kill Dean. He had one job. One job. "Thank you for telling me. I'm going to see to it that that never happens again. Have a nice day." I said. She said "goodbye" and ended the call. 

        I walked into the backyard where Sam and Max were. "Guess what news I just got?" I said, sarcastically. "Good news?" He asked. "Try again. Dean did NOT take Joanna to school. I just got off the phone with the lady in the attendance office of her school. Joanna was not in the school today." I replied, bitterly.        

        He cursed under his breath. "I am so sorry, Anna. Really. I hope you're not mad at him." He replied. I let out a deep sigh of frustration. "I'm not. I just want Joanna to be in school when she's supposed to be. I care about her education entirely too much to let her miss school." I replied, not wanting to sound angry. 

        "Please, just call Dean. He'll explain everything." Sam replied, trying to comfort me. "He better have a damn good explanation as to why our daughter isn't in school and where the hell he took her." I replied harshly. 

        I pulled out my phone and scrolled through my contacts. I found Dean's and tapped the call button. I walked inside the house so the call would be more private. "Hello, Anna?" He answered. "Hi Dean. Where the hell are you? And where's Joanna?" I asked, with an angry tone. 

        "I'm picking you up some medicine. Joanna's in school. Why?" He lied. "Don't you fucking lie to me damnit. I'm not happy. I just got a call from her school." I replied viciously. "Calm down. Calm down." He replied.

        "Calm down? Calm down. Okay. You try calming down when you're daughter is not where she's supposed to be and then come talk to me." I replied loudly, my voice cracking in the process. 

        "We are having fun, why does it matter?" He replied. Unbelievable. "I don't have the time or strength to argue with you at this time. But just know, we're going to have a talk when you get back. You are going to take Joanna back to school and then you're coming straight back to this house." I commanded. 

        "Okay okay. " Dean said. I clicked the end call button. I wanted to punch something right now. I punched the wall in frustration. Sam walked in. "Hey. Woah. Woah. What's wrong?" He asked, rushing over to me. 

        "Your fucking brother. That's what's wrong." I replied. "What do you mean? What did he do?" He asked. "He's just.. uggh. I can't even describe it. He needs to learn to take some damn responsibility for once. I asked him to take Joanna TO SCHOOL. TO SCHOOL. And what did he do? He promised he would and then he did the complete opposite. How the hell do you think I should respond?" I asked, feeling so frustrated in my thoughts. 

        "I understand. I want to apologi--" I cut him off. "Don't fucking apologize for your brother's mistakes. He's his own person. He should be man enough to own up to his own mistakes." I replied, turning to walking up the steps. 

        "Sorry." Was all he said. Why does Sam have the decency to apologize even when he's not at fault? Why can't Dean be more like him? Sam seems responsible enough. Sam knows how to prioritize his things. 

        I walked into my room and closed the door. I'm so confused. I may love Dean, but even my love has it's limitations. Right now, I'm feelin' a lot of hate toward him. 

        I sat on my bed and waited for Dean to come back. I pulled out a notebook and decided to draw something. Anything. Sometimes, I express myself through art. Right now feels like one of those times. 

        I grabbed a pencil and just let my imagination run loose. First it started out as a heart, then it looked like it had veins, and then those veins turned into cracks. Then I drew all sorts of other random things. I was drawing for quite some time. 

        I heard footsteps approaching the bedroom. Lighter ones, so they weren't Sam's. They were Dean's. He opened the door. "Hi, baby." Dean said, nervously. Yeah that's right, you better be nervous. 

        I raised an eyebrow. "Don't you 'Hi, baby' me. You know what you did was foolish." I replied bitterly. "baby, why are you mad?" He asked. "I told you not to fucking call me that. You wanna know why I'm mad? Because of you." I replied angrily.

        "What did I do wrong?" He asked as if he didn't know. "Are you fucking kidding me? You honestly don't know? Let's see. Let's start with where the hell you took our daughter today instead of school?" I said, raising my tone. My voice is gonna crack. I just know it. 

        "She really didn't wanna go to school. She said she'd rather be at the arcade doing something fun. She wanted me to take her there." Dean replied, trying to defend himself.        

         "Did she point a gun to your head and tell you to drive? No. I didn't think so." I said, trying to prove my point. "What was I supposed to do? She didn't want to go to school." He asked. I'm about to blow up. He's asking all these stupid questions.

         "You should have taken some goddamn responsibility and taken her to school. You are such a fucking child sometimes. I can't raise two of kids. You're a grown fucking man, act like it. Damn." I blew up like it was no one's business. 

        Dean looked at me with wide eyes, indicating fear. "What are you saying?" He asked, with his voice cracking. 

*AN: Oooh a cliff hanger. Don't you just love those? I do. What does Anna mean? What will Anna say/do? How will Dean react? Comment below what you think will/should happen. *

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54.7K 2.2K 12
The reader is in a relationship with Dean Winchester, but one night something happens with Sam to change that. She doesn't want to hurt Dean, but do...
1.3K 47 10
You were supposed to just run the books, but after meeting Dean Winchester and saving his life everything seemed to be changing around you. As you gr...
12.5K 159 30
just a bunch of reader × supernatural charecter oneshots! Will be including Sam and Dean. (If someone requests it, I'll do Cas too!) Mostly sam beca...
39.6K 498 62
I don't own any of the characters. I write the story line based off ideas I have had on my own, or imagines/other one shots I had read. All rights to...