Chapter 8: Hello, Trouble

*Author's note: This will be bouncing from a lot of people's pov, so bear with me. Love y'all. Please comment on this if you have any feedback or any suggestions for the next chapter. I'm running out of ideas, sadly.  Xx*

*Anna's POV*

        I woke up to the quiet buzzing of my phone's alarm. It was time for me to wake myself and Joanna up. She has school today, and I don't want her to be late like last time. Her teacher already gave me hell about that last time. 

        I slowly got up and stretched. A yawn followed that. I sat there for a few seconds more and got up from my bed. I made my bed and headed over to the bathroom to start my daily routine. 

        I was done within five minutes. I left the bathroom to go wake up Jojo. I quietly walked out of my bedroom and tried not to wake Sam. I slowly opened Jojo's door and entered. 

        Awwwww. Dean was holding her. He looked so peaceful in his sleep, as did Joanna. He was holding her tightly from what I could tell. I walked over to move his hand off of Joanna. 

        His eyes flew open and grabbed my hand for a second. Then when he realized it was me, he let go. "What are you doing?" He whispered. " I have to wake her up for school, Dean. Her bus will be here in 20 minutes." I explained quietly.

        He nodded. "Okay. " He whispered in reply. I sat on the edge of her bed and caressed her face. "Jojo. Wake uup. Time for school. " I said, in a singsong way. She responded with an "mmmm" just like I do. 

        She opened her eyes. Dean was looking at her the same way I was. "Morning, pumpkin." I said, when she was stretching. "Morning, princess." Dean said to her. Joanna let a sleepy smile stretch across her face. 

        "Good morning, Mommy and Daddy." She said, a bit loud. I shh'd her because we didn't want to wake Sam. She pulled us close and hugged us tightly. She kissed both of our cheeks and giggled. Her kisses were the sweetest thing. Not even Dean's kisses could compare.

        Speaking of which, I want to kiss him right now. I don't know why, but I think he feels a bit neglected. Joanna slipped from under us and went into her closet to get her school clothes to change into.

        I took that opportunity to surprise Dean and press my lips onto his. He was suprised of course, but he did kiss back. His lips felt good against mine. Our mouths moved in sync until we heard Joanna's closet door opening, with Joanna about to enter the room. We pulled back.

        I stared into Dean's amazing green eyes. I don't understand where we're at right now. At first, I loved him. Then he left, and I hated him- or wanted to hate him. Then he came back, and now I realize that I still love him.

        What are we even doing? We've got a child, but Dean's not going to be around forever. He's got to hunt. I understand that. I don't know what I'm going to do when he leaves again. What will Joanna say or do when he has to go? Will she accept it? Will we ever be the same without him? I don't think so. 

        "Mommy, you don't have time to sit around and kiss Daddy. I still need you to pack my lunch. And I still need breakfast too. My bus is going to be here soon. I still need to brush my teeth." She said, and I blushed. How did she know? Probably because I was leaning into Dean and staring into his eyes. She's one smart cookie.

        "Okay. Let's get to it." I said, nudging Dean. He was going to help me get that done whether he wanted to or not. It'll be good for him. "Right. Let's go." Dean backed me up. Deana and I left the room while Joanna brushed her teeth and did her hair. She won't ever let me touch it. Sam was still asleep, bless his heart.