Chapter 9: Hello, Despair

*AN: many points of view. Tried to make it shorter. enjoy! Xx*
*Sam's POV*

        Dean and Anna were actually crying. I don't know what to do. I hate seeing them cry. I'm just glad they stopped arguing. Who knows that could have happened?

        "I'll clean up the popcorn and make you guys something to eat?" I suggested. "Popcorn yes, but I'm not hungry." Anna said, through her sobs. It's heartbreaking to see her crying. 

        "Same." Dean added. I went to go clean up the mess. 

*Dean's POV*

        "You are not going to work today. You are not going like this." I said, holding her close. She's in no position to go to work today. "Mmhmm." She agreed sleepily. Was she still tired? 

        "Are you still tired, baby?" I asked, sounding concerned. I felt her nod on my arm. I kissed her head. "Get some rest, baby. I love you." I said. She nodded against my arm and kissed it. 

        Sam continued to clean until he was done. I closed my eyes for a moment. This got way out of hand. Crowley crossed the line. I'm not letting him get away with that, but for now, I have to stay with Anna. She's the love of my life, whether she knows it or not.

        I'm going to stay here as much as I can to comfort her. I'll be the one to help her get back on her feet. I'm going to be the one who brings our princess back. The real question that rang through my head was "How am I going to do this?" 

        I could feel Sam place a blanket on us. I fell asleep alongside Anna. She was almost shivering, but her tears dried. I'm not going to leave her again. She needs me. Joanna needs me. I need Sam to help me get my little princess back and put a smile back on my queen's face.

        *Weeks later*        

*Joanna's POV*        

         "Crowley, when am I going home? This is a lovely place, but I want to see my mommy and daddy again. I have school. I have a best friend named Jeremiah. He needs me too. He lost his daddy and I fought for him. I broke a kid's nose for calling him nasty names." I asked. 

        A wicked smile flashed across his face. "You're not going home, Joanna. You're staying with me and Charlotte. You like it here right?" He asked. "Kinda, but it's no fun if we're doing bad stuff." I said, trying to reason with him. 

        "Oh, but we're not doing bad stuff... Yet." He said. I don't like him, but I can't argue with him. He's Crowley. He's the King of Hell, but my daddy is the King of my life. 

        I scrunched up my nose. "I want to go home." I whined and pouted while I stomped my foot. I'm going to throw a temper tantrum. I'm tired of this place. 

        "That's too damn bad because you're staying here. You work for me now." He growled. Oh no he didn't. "My daddy is going to kick your ass!" I yelled. Did I just say a bad word? Mommy told me never to do that. Oh well. It felt good. 

        "Your daddy doesn't care about you. If he really loved you, he'd be right here with you. Now keep your bloody mouth shut if you want to be fed. I don't actually have to give you food, so you should speak with respect when you are talking to a King." He said. "That's not true. You're a liar." I yelled. 

        "Keep talking and I'll let my hell-hounds loose." He threatened. Hell-hounds? "I'm not scared of those things. I'm a brave girl. I don't need your food. I just don't like you. You're not my daddy. You're not my uncle. You're nobody to me. " I sassed.