Ishigami Multiverse

Від rue_23

First story hope you all enjoy. (Events after Chapter 187 or Hayasaka/School Trip Arc) A mysterious package a... Більше

Prologue
Ishigami X Hayasaka - MR AND MRS ISHIGAMI
Ishigami X Iino - College days
Ishigami X Tsubame - Hoop days
Ishigami X Chika - Teasing Master
Interlude 01
Ishigami X Kobachi - Serve
Ishigami X Karen - Cake Incident Role Play
Ishigami X Onedera -Book Report (Lemon)
Apologies and Question

Maki X Ishigami - Sacrifice

2.6K 48 31
Від rue_23

HELLO EVERYONE. RUE HERE WITH A NEW CHAPTER. SORRY FOR THE DELAY BUT REAL LIFE IS GETTING IN THE WAY. BUT ANYWAY THIS NEXT CHAPTER IS MAKI X ISHIGAMI CHAPTER. THE CHAPTER IS BASED ON ZERO NO TSUKAIMA IN SEASON 2. CHAPTER WAS GIVEN TO ME BY A FRIEND HERE IN FANFICTION AND WANTED SOMEONE REACT TO IT. I AGREED TO IT.

ANYWAY I ALSO WANTED TO GIVE THANKS TO User Is A Bad Writer(from fanfiction.net) FOR HELPING ME A LOT.

CHECK HIS STORIES OUT ESPECIALLY Yuu Ishigami's Love Triangle STORY. REALLY RECOMMEND READING HIS WORKS

Soon Kei and Moeha were called from the in entertainment room. Rue was able to stop the chaos and everyone returns to their seat.

"Okay, we are going for the last viewing of the day." Rue announced

"Last viewing. Do you mean that we are done after this?" Miyuki asked.

Rue nodded his head.

"Yes, but we will continue the viewing in the weekends from your world time. I'm sure that all you are still interested in viewing the other worlds right?" Rue asked.

Everyone in the theater nodded in agreement since they are still interested in seeing the other worlds.

"But why do we have to stop?" Rei has curiosity in her mind.

"I still have do some arrangement to other worlds. We will have a special guest that will be joining us and I have to arrange everything first before that guest arrive and join us in seeing the other worlds. Besides I'm sure that some of you are worried your school work and your personal lives."

"But we can expect that you are going to drag us here back right?" Ishigami asked for a confirmation

"Yup. So you can expect appearing in the theater again in the weekends. Anymore questions?" Rue faced them all to set things straight.

"Can you bring Shizuka-chan and Yume-chan in the next viewing." Tsubame suggested as she wanted her best friends to join them.

"I'm sorry but I can't bring anymore besides all of you, Koyasu-san. I don't want too many people knowing about the multiverse. But I will consult with the other watchers first and see what we can do." Tsubame was happy to hear that.

"Also you all can't talk about the multiverse besides the people here or else I will wipe your memories." Rue warned them. The people nodded in understanding. They are not gonna risk angering Rue especially he was this powerful. "

"Okay. The next world would a fantasy world." Rue told them. Which got everyone's attention.

"So, who is the pairing this time? At this point I'm sure that Ishigami will be paired up with someone." Maki comments. Hayasaka, Miko, Tsubame and Chika immediately got interested and hoping it would be one of them again.

Rue grinned at Maki, which made the girl nervous. "You are the next one Shijo-san!"

"WHAT!" Maki and Ishigami shouted in shock. Everyone else was neither jaw dropped or reel in shock at this.

"Me! Ishigami and I?!" Maki said in shock. She couldn't believe that she was paired up with Ishigami.

"This is going to be weird being paired up with Tsundere-senpai." Ishigami muttered under his breath.

"Can you tell us about the world?" Kaguya asked. She was surprised that her cousin was paired up with Ishigami but she was curious how the two will work it out.

"Sure, this world is set around the middle ages where nobles are born with magic here. So you can expect knights and magic around this time." Rue explained.

"What is the relationship of Shijo-san and Ishigami." Miyuki asked.

"Well it had its rocky start. Maki would be harsh to him and Ishigami would be snarky and rude at most towards Maki. But I don't blame Ishigami being rude because he was suddenly pulled into the fantasy by Maki magic and became a servant.." Rue said. Maki didn't like she was hearing that Ishigami and her had a bad start. Soon a depressing cloud surround her and she was on her knees with her head down.

'Why must I suffer? Even my alternate is suffering.'

"So, is it really bad?" Tsubame asked.

"Yes, but overtime as the two bond with one another. They became friends and soon Shijo was falling in love with Ishigami and would get jealous when some the girls started to flirt with him." Rue explained. Everyone was suprise to hear that alternative Ishigami was a ladies man.

"So, he was a womanizer!" Miko accused with a glare on her face. She hates those type of people.

"Nope far from it." Rue said. Miko and everyone else was surprise in hearing this.

"Ishigami is very loyal to Shijo and was aware of her feelings towards him. He felt the same way towards Shijo in this world and rejected all advance from other woman even from the princess of kingdom herself." Rue explained. The girls after hearing this explaination were jealous that Alternative Maki was able to get a very loyal boyfriend to the point that the said boyfriend would reject advances from other woman.

"Who was the princess that Ishigami-san rejected." Erika asked. Karen and her were taking information because they are liking the plot of that world.

"It's Hayasaka. She was the princess of Kingdom. She also childhood friends with Shijo and Shinomiya." Rue explained. Everyone was surprised at this information because they were expecting Kaguya to be the princess but Hayasaka was the princess instead. Hayasaka was surprise the most by this information but remember that was rejected by Ishigami of that world, which hurt her.

"Can you tell us why is the princess was interested in that Ishigami-san and why did he reject the princess?" Karen questioned. Rue sighs he was getting a bit annoyed from the amount of questions.

"Alright but after this. You only have one before we start the viewing." Rue said and everyone nodded. "Because Ishigami in that world became a war hero that he was save the Kingdom from destruction and saved Shijo many times from death." Rue explained. Maki blushed in hearing that the Alternative Ishigami would save her. She felt like a damsel in distress and Ishigami was her knight and shining armour.

"An the way that Ishigami rejected the Princess and I quote. "It's because I already have the woman that I really love the most. I am loyal to her. So I apologize Princess Hayasaka. I wouldn't leave Maki-chan... My Maki for anyone else." That is how that Ishigami rejected Hayasaka in that world." Rue finished.

Maki was touched by this and she turn red while Hayasaka was broken hearted in hearing that but didn't show it and said to herself it's only alternative universe.

"Any last question?" Rue asked.

"Can you tell us what is happening that world that we are going to watch." Kazeno asked.

"Ah, yes. What is happening in that world right now is that the Kingdom is in war again right now and the enemy kingdom alliance has outnumber them. During that time the council decided that the royal family needs to retreat but one of the advisor requested that Shijo to try to hold the enemy forces back while the rest escape."

"What! That basically a suicide mission!" Chika exclaimed in shock.

"Yes. But Shijo accepted it because it was an honor for the family name and Ishigami is against the idea. Shijo made it clear that she was willing to die for the royal family. Ishigami decided he would join Maki in her suicidal mission because he will not leave woman that he love the most."

Everyone was shock at after hearing that. Maki was surprised that her alternative would be willing go through that mission but then again she knows that her pride as Shijo wouldn't want it to be dishonored. She just hoped that her alternative and alternative Ishigami would make it out alive even though they accepted the suicide mission.

For Ishigami. He felt like this is just one of those manga stories that he had read where he was the main character and was dragged into another world.

"Anyway let's start." Rue said as everyone look at the screen and watch.

Soon the title shown that said 'Sacrifice' on the screen

"So this is the suicidal mission huh?" Ishigami comment.

"Yes, but it will be weird opening for all you. Trust me." Rue chuckled. Everyone was confused in hearing that but kept quiet and watch.

The scene shown a small chapel that was around the sunset. Two figures were inside and a young man and a young woman.

These two figures reveal to be Yu Ishigami and Maki Shijo. Maki Shijo came from the long line of powerful mages with said that magic that could landscape and from a noble family while Yu Ishigami was only a simple young man that came from another world that was summon as Maki Familiar.

Yu was wearing a civilian attire that consist on white polo shirt with a black jacket over it, a black slack and a pair of sneakers. He also has a sword strapped in his back. While Maki was wearing a white long-sleeved blouse underneath a long, black cloak that reaches her feet, pinned into a spherical, bronze clasp. She also wears a short, black, pleated skirt and a pair of black thigh stockings with black, low-heeled Mary Jane shoes.

"Why am I wearing that?" Maki groaned as she didn't like her get up. She looks like one those stupid wizards that she seen on T.V.

"That's actually your academy uniform. All female students wear that."

"This Ishigami doesn't seem to be very different from ours beside the sword." Miko huffed.

"This Ishigami will be different, Ms. Iino trust me." Rue tries to give her assurance.

Maki was on the ground and praying in front of the window. 'I'm sure after this, a definite bond will form between Yu and I.'

"What does she mean define bond?" Rei asked.

"Basically, Ishigami and Shijo are going to get married." Rue drop the bombshell on them.

"WHAAAAAT!" Everyone shouted in shock. Maki and Ishigami turn red in hearing that.

"But where are bridesmaids and the other things for the wedding?" Chika asked.

"They have until sunset before the enemies arrive. Ishigami suggested that they have a wedding among themselves."

"Wait? Yu-kun proposed to Shijo-chan." Tsubame gasped. Everyone was also by this realization.

"Yup, Ishigami just straight forward propose to Maki and Maki accepts it. Since both of them truly love each other in this world." Rue replied.

Meanwhile... Yu was preparing the glasses of wine on a the marble table. But, he put a small drop of potion on Maki glass. Once the drop make contact with the wine, it began to glow a bit but immediately the glow disappear.

Yu looks at the potion and and whispered. "This better work." Yu clutches the potion bottle tightly before he put it away.

"What is he doing? Is he trying to kill Maki-chan?" Nagisa asked angrily as she doesn't want her best friend to be hurt.

"No, but you will see." Rue is just watching the scene.

Ishigami eyes widen as he saw the intention of his alternative would do but kept quiet about it.

He walks towards Maki and called her. "Maki" Maki turns around and saw Yu was smiling at her. "Everything is ready."

Soon the two were holding a cup glass of wine in their hands. "Cheers" Yu said as they toast before drinking their respective glass. "So how do you do weddings in this world?"

"Well there are different kind of weddings around the world. I wonder what kind of wedding they will be having?" Kobachi asked.

"I won't spoil any of you." Rue smiled.

Maki was surprised at this and quickly blushed "Um, I really don't know but-"

"Kiss of oath?" Yu teased as he lean towards to Maki face. Maki turn red and immediately respond.

Bam!

Maki low blows Yu with a kick that causes Yu to fall back.

"Why are you like that?!" Maki comically glare at Yu, who was dizzy attack. "You got no sense of delicacy to the very end!"

"You deserve that Ishigami! You knave." Miko gave a venomous tone and added with a glare. Secretly, she was jealous that Maki was getting married to Ishigami instead of her.

"It's not me! That's my alternative." Ishigami countered back at Miko. Rue cut them both off.

"Well technically that is you, Ishigami. The multiverse is connected to you. Because of that connection the Yu Ishigamis has some common traits throughout the multiverse. So, yeah you might not be that Ishigami right now but you could be influenced to becoming that kind of Ishigami. Depending on your decisions that you will make in the future. That Ishigami is just more confident, bold and more open pervert." Rue explained.

This shock everyone in the audience and soon of the girls started imagining of Ishigami to the personality that they desired.

Yu let out a groan as he regain his senses. "But-" he stops when he saw Maki reach out to him with her hand.

Maki smiles at him and said. "We take each other hands and we make our vows." Yu accepts her hand and Maki helps him stand up to his feet. Soon they were facing the window while holding hand while in front of two flowers that were contain in a bottle.

"You know this is very romantic especially that the slow music really helped." Nagisa said happily. Maki blushed in hearing that and look away.

"I-it's not a big deal. This is from another world!" Maki said. But secretly she liked the romantic setting and she was slowly looking at Ishigami with a different light. A perspective that would make her heart flutter.

"Maki..." Yu called. Maki turns to him and saw that Yu was smiling as he looks at the sunset through the window.

"...I love you."

Maki eyes widen in shock at hearing Yu confession and looks away while blushing.

"So bold, Ishigami-kun." Chika gasped. The girls were in awe on how boldly Ishigami declared his love to Maki.

"I'm kinda jealous." Kaguya grumbled cutely. She was a bit envious that alternative Maki has that kind of lover.

Kaguya felt someone holding her hand firmly. She turns to see who it was. She saw Miyuki was giving her a smile. Miyuki lean towards to Kaguya and whispered in low voice that Kaguya would only hear it.

"I love you, Kaguya."

Kaguya turns red in hearing that. Miyuki silently grinned and thank for Alternative Ishigami for the tip.

Yu grasp Maki hand firmly and Maki looks back at him and saw that Yu was giving her a soft smile. "I'm glad that I met you."

Maki looking at him with loving gaze and said. "M-Me, too." Maki looks away from Yu and towards the sunset. "You were a strange familiar and made me doubt you."

"Why did Maki-chan called Ishigami-san strange for a familiar?" Karen wanted to know

"Most familiar are supernatural creatures such dragon, horse and such. Summoning a human as a familiar servant is strange for them." Rue explained.

Tears were running down on Maki cheeks as she tighten her hold on Yu hand. Maki looks back at him with a smile on her face with tears in her eyes.

"But now, I'm glad it's you."

Yu and Maki turn and face towards each other and look at each other with loving gaze.

"Maki"

"Are they going to kiss?" Nagisa was excited and squealed. Everyone anticipated this. Hayasaka, Chika, Tsubame and Miko were jealous on how sweet Ishigami was to Maki and they wanted to have this kind of moment with him.

Maki was very red at this point and her heart was beating fast. The love that she was feelings that she had for Tsubasa was slowly going away and was being replaced with the growing feelings that she have right now for Ishigami.

The flowers in the bottles were slowly blooming as the flowers were glowing. One is blue which represents Yu while the other is pink represent Maki.

The couple were looking each other with loving gaze. Soon Maki spoke. "Thank you so much for everything you done."

Maki pause as she struggles to say the words she wanted to say."I...I also...I love you, Yu."

Suddenly, Maki fell unconscious and was about to fall but Yu immediately manage to catch her and hold her tightly as he hugged her.

"Maki-chan!" Nagisa, Karen and Erika shouted in worries.

"What happened? Why did she collapsed?" Miko asked in shock.

"... It's the potion wasn't it?! This Ishigami-kun poisoned Maki-chan didn't he?" Chika said accusingly.

"No he didn't!" Rue immediately answered before others would accused Ishigami. "She isn't dead. She just unconscious besides it's best you all watch what happen next."

Soon Yu started to cry and said. "Maki...I'm sorry."

"So he didn't poison her. Yu-kun wouldn't be crying if he killed Shijo-chan." Tsubame said. The others sighs in relief seeing that it cleared the misunderstanding.

"Sorry for accusing you Ishigami-kun." Chika apologized. Ishigami just brushed her off.

"It's okay. If I didn't know what my alternative was thinking I might I thought the same. " Ishigami would even do the same thing.

Soon the scene shown of Yu was carrying Maki in his arms and looks at her. Maki was peacefully asleep in his arms which made him smile.

"So, this is where you both were." A voice said. Yu looks up and saw Miyuki Shirogane standing before him. Miyuki was a royal guard of the Kingdom of Shuchiin and one the best magic knights.

"Not bad Pres." Ishigami compliments Miyuki.

Kaguya blessed in seeing Miyuki in armour. She started to imagine some fantasy of Miyuki saving her as his princess.

"What is my role here?" Miyuki asked. He had to admit he looks good in that armour.

"You are a member of the royal guards of the Kingdom and the very best one. You are also currently engage to Kaguya here." Rue said. Miyuki and Kaguya turn red in hearing that they are engage but were secretly happy in hearing that.

"Miyuki, what are you doing here?" Yu asked. Miyuki looks at him with serious look on his face.

"I heard that Shijo-san accepted the suicidal mission. To be left behind while the princess of the Kingdom of Shuchiin makes her escape." Miyuki said. Yu eyes narrows at him.

"Are you here to make sure that Maki would do this mission?" Yu asked with snarky tone but to his surprise Miyuki shook his head.

"Very protective aren't you Ishigami-san~?" Nagisa tease Ishigami. Ishigami rolled his eyes.

"No, I wanted to tell you both to runaway. There is no point stopping the invasion army. They are at least 70,000 soliders, mages and monsters in that army. There is no way anyone could survive even with Shijo-san powerful magic" Miyuki crossed his arms.

"70,000! Man. Talk about bringing out the big guns." Kazeno was astonished at the amount that the enemy army has especially in that time period.

"Your telling us that someone asked Maki-chan to stop them. That's impossible!" Chika screamed in horror. Everyone agreed with her.

"Yes, but Shijo-san wasn't asked to kill the entire army but to delay them enough for the last ship where the royal family was on board to escape." Rue explained the situation to them in more details.

"That's still impossible to do." Kaguya has her doubts if Ishigami and Shijo can survive.

"You will be surprised on what a person can do if he/she had a great motivation." Rue smirked a bit.

"Yeah, Maki tried to stay behind and wants me to leave with the rest. But I didn't want her to be left alone." Yu reasoned. Miyuki kept quiet and his eyes spotted rings in both of Yu and Maki ring fingers.

Miyuki smiled at this and said." I'm guessing that you both made a wedding among yourselves. Congratulations by the way."

The girls squeal in delight in hearing that while the guys were giving thumbs up to Ishigami for a job well done.

Maki was blushing up storm to see the wedding rings that her alternative have and couldn't help but feel happy for her while Ishigami sweatdrop at the reactions at the guys were giving to him.

But not all girls were happy.

Miko huffed in jealousy as she wanted Ishigami being protective of her. Hayasaka let out a hmph and look away. She thinks that she would be the better partner for Ishigami. Chika and Tsubame laughed at the situation but we're secretly jealous of Maki.

Yu gave a small smile and said. "Yeah, but I manage to slip a sleeping potion on Maki drink during our toast."

Miyuki was a bit confused at this until it hit him.

Yu was going to make the ultimate sacrifice.

"Ultimate Sacrifice?" Chika was puzzled along with everyone else but Miyuki, Kaguya were able to catch on immediately while Ishigami has let out a small sigh.

"Wait... Is this Ishigami's planning to fight the army on his own?!" Miyuki was flabbergasted. Everyone but Ishigami and Rue were surprised by this information.

"But why? They already agreed they would fight the army together. Didn't they?" Kaguya wasn't please as it indicates her voice as that.

"I suggest we continue the viewing as everything will be explained. I won't spoil anything." Rue shakes his head and wanted to enjoy the show without spoilers.

"Yu, are you sure about your decision? Like I said there at least 70,000 soldiers, mages and monsters in the army. You may be have the strength of a type Gandálfr but your only a man. You both can still run away." Miyuki, wanting confirmation on Yu decision.

"Gandálfr?" Kaguya asked.

"It's a type of familiar. Anyone who bear this rune will have complete mastery of any weapons that he made contact with along with giving him a strength that he could take a thousands of army alone." Rue explained.

"Wow, you mean tell us that Ishigami-kun have the strength to take on an army~!" Chika awed and smiled big

"Yes, but he needs to have weapon at hand. Without any weapon in his hand, he is just any regular human being because the runes would only activate having contact with a weapon." Rue gives some details.

"So, your saying that if this Ishigami-kun is holding a sword then he immediately becomes a master swordsman?" Kaguya wants a confirmation. Rue nodded in agreement.

Yu nodded his head. "Yeah, I made up my mind. It's better for Maki to live. Her life is more important than mine. The enemies won't stop until they surrender or we surrender." Yu slowly gave Maki to Miyuki. Miyuki easily manage to carry Maki in his arms.

"May I ask a question?" Miyuki looks at him with Yu has his back turned. "Don't you think dying in honour is a foolish thing?"

Yu turns back to face Miyuki. "I'm not it doing for honour." Miyuki was surprised at this. Yu continues "It's because I said 'I love you' to Maki."

Yu gave a smile and said. "If I didn't go now. I have feeling that those words would lose their meaning."

"So sweet!" Karen, Erika and Nagisa screamed unison and in awe. Some of the girls were looking at Ishigami more differently like he was some noble prince as they hear those words.

Maki's heart was beating fast and her mind slowly shifting from loving Tsubasa to loving Ishigami as she started to viewing him differently after hearing from Rue that all the Ishigami has sort of connection towards to their Ishigami.

'Tsubasa-kun isn't worth it as I realize. Nagisa can have that cardboard boyfriend of hers.' Maki thought happily. She now feels like a burden is lift up from her.

Miko looks at alternative Ishigami in awe before looking back at her own world Ishigami causing her to pout. "Ahhh! Reality is nothing but a disappointment!" Miko ranted with a pout on her as she looks at Kobachi. The best friend sweat dropped though agreeing with her. Secretly, she envied the Alternative Maki for having such a prince charming.

"Hahaha, there is no way that Ishigami-kun could be that sweet! Chika laughed and waving her hand off. But Rue took a look at her mind to see what is going to through her head...Rue just sweatdrop at what he saw.

'It's not fair! I wanted Ishigami-kun to be chivalrous to me like that. I want that kind of attention!' Chika ranted in her mind.

Hayasaka was quiet but gave a cold glare to Maki and telling to herself that she was the more suitable partner for Ishigami.

Tsubame let out a chuckle at this but in her mind she pouting as she didn't mind that Ishigami would treat her like that. Thinking about it made her blush a bit.

Miyuki was a bit suprise at Yu response but smile nevertheless and said. "You made me want to say 'I love you' to you too."

"Sorry Pres but I don't swing that way." Ishigami said to Miyuki. Miyuki gave a comedic glare.

"I think he means family love! Similar to a brotherhood!" Miyuki scolded Ishigami.

Yu gave an awkward smile. "Hearing that from you won't make me happy at all."

The two laugh a bit before silence fell on them.

"See ya, Take care of Maki for me." Yu says his goodbye.

Miyuki nodded his head. "Too bad I can't join you. I have to guard the royal family and My fiance, Kaguya. I will always consider you a brother in arms Yu."

"Told you it was only a brotherhood." Miyuki replied with confidence.

"Ah, my mistake. But for clarification I don't swing that way." Ishigami gave a monotonous voice.

Yu just smiled at him before he looks at Maki peaceful expression. He brushed Maki's hair a bit with his hand before Yu face got serious.

Yu nodded his head at Miyuki before heading towards the battlefield that was in the hills as the sun was slowly coming down.

-In the airship night time-

Maki eyes slowly started to open as she started to wake up from her sleep.

"Your finally awake." Miyuki greeted her. Maki looks around as she stands up.

"Where am I? On the ship?" Maki said when she suddenly remembers the invasion. "I need stop the enemies!" Maki said as she moves but was greeted by Miko, Chika, Kobachi, Kaguya, Nagisa and Tsubasa.

"Maki, where is Ishigami?" Miko asked. Maki was confuse.

"Where is Yu?" Maki asked back in confusion. The group looked around until Miyuki finally spoke.

"He isn't here." Miyuki said. The group looks at him. "Yu decided to hold the alliance army on his own."

"So, he really is fighting on his own." Ishigami muttered in his breath. But he couldn't blame his alternative. He would have done the same thing.

The group eyes widen in shock and horror. "What did you say?" Maki asked with wide eyes.

"Yu decided to face the Alliance Army alone while you were sleeping from the effects of the sleeping potion." Miyuki gave a serious look on his face.

The news shock everyone especially Maki, who was shock and hurt at hearing this. "No...way... Yu."

"So it's a sleep potion. But why did Ishigami-kun did it?" Chika was worried about the two.

"It's because my alternative self couldn't bear the thought of losing Tsundere-senpai." Everyone turn to Ishigami as he answers. "My alternative already plan this. He wants Shijo-senpai to be safe and he is willing to throw everything away because he wanted to protect her. Even his own life." Ishigami finished. Rue was pleased in hearing this while everyone else is shock.

"You're correct Ishigami. Your alternative self is doing this to protect Shijo from getting killed. But I don't need to tell you about this. Because I'm sure you would have done the same if you were in your alternative position." Rue nodded and was proud of him.

"Can't blame him. After all, a man would do anything in his power to protect the person he love the most. I know I would." Ishigami stares at the screen. Everyone was awe at hearing this, seeing a chivalrous side of Ishigami that haven't seen before.

"So, he used the potion." Miko gave a sad look on her face. "But...I gave that potion to Ishigami because I wanted him to live." Miko felt the tears in eyes.

The news of Yu leaving behind was too much to her that she lost consciousness in shock of the news.

"Miko-chan!" Kobachi said as she caught Miko. Maki was still in shock of the news.

"I can't blame my alternative reacting like that. I would be shock too." Miko admitted. Kobachi just pat Miko shoulder in support.

"No way... Yu did that in order to save me." Maki said as the news finally sank into her. She immediately runs towards the edge of the ship.

"Maki!" Tsubasa shouted as He and Nagisa quickly follows Maki to stop her.

"She's letting her emotions get the best of her." Karen feels uncomfortable a bit.

"Can you blame her? The man she loves was willing to die for her sake. She doesn't want this because they promised they would face the enemies together." Maki feels the sorrow within her. She felt nothing but sympathy towards her alternative self.

"Yu!" Maki called as she tries to get to the edge of the ship to jump. But was quickly stop by Tsubasa and Nagisa.

"Maki stop! It's too late!" Nagisa wept and wants her to let it go.

Maki struggles from their hold as she shouted. "No let me go! Let me off the ship! It isn't too late to help Yu." Maki desperately tries to break free. "I can't let Yu die alone!"

"Stop it Maki." Tsubasa pleaded but Maki ignored him.

"Let me go! Please! Let me go! YU!" Maki screams in despair as the ship fly away from the land and into the air.

"This is really sad." Nagisa feels bad as she watch her best friend pleading them to let her go to join the battle field. But they knew it was too late and they know that this is what Alternative Ishigami wanted. To keep Maki safe.

-With Yu at the battle field-

Soon, a scene shown of Yu in the valley of hills and was on his knees, panting while using his sword, Derfflinger in his hand as support. The camera zoom out and shown that Yu at least has slaughter 10,000 of the alliance army soldiers on his own.

Yu looks up and saw there are 60,000 thousands more soldiers, creatures and mages of the alliance army that coming near the hills.

"... That's a lot." Miko was speechless. She started to fear for alternative Ishigami life.

"There is no way he can win if he's alone." Kaguya felt concerned about him.

"At this point that Ishigami doesn't care. All he wanted to do is to buy enough time for the ship where Shijo-san is aboard to escape." Rue feels that he was narrating the story.

Yu drop his head with a sigh. "Why did that I have turn into that? Why did everything turn out like this?"

"For your beloved remeber." The magic sword spoke to Yu.

Soon a flashback of a peaceful Maki sleeping in his arms appeared in Yu mind.

Maki blushed in seeing that but smiled nevertheless as she remembers that this Ishigami is fighting to protect her which was chivalrous for her.

Miko, Tsubame, Hayasaka and Chika were jealous how this Ishigami fondly remember why he was fighting for. They wanted to have someone like that.

Yu closes his eyes. "Hey Derf"

"Yes, partner."

"Will I...die?"

"Probably." The sword bluntly replied as silence fell on them as Yu could feel the breeze of wind on him. "Well if you're going to die. It's better to do your best as a hero."

"I guess your right. There is no turning back now. I'm doing this to protect Maki." Yu said as he stand up. Yu strengthen his grip on the sword as he stands up.

Yu smiled and said. "You ready partner?"

"Of course! Lets go!" Derfflinger was confident to his partner.

-Play (OST Zero no Tsukaima) I Say Yes - Ichiko - wedding version -

Soon... Yu charges towards the army with a battle cry as he ready his sword.

"Attack!" The enemy commander ordered. The mages released a valley of magical attacks towards Yu. Yu avoided all the attacks and jumps into air and lands on the center of enemy army.

The runes on Yu's right arm, the runes of Gandálfr were glowing. He swung his sword and release a powerful shockwave that send many of his surrounding enemies flying.

"Whoa..." The audience were spellbound as they witness the strength of Ishigami first hand.

"So strong." Momo nodded in her approval. She respect people with great strength. This Ishigami definitely earn her respect especially learning the reason why he fights.

Yu quickly charges towards one of the enemy commander and punch the enemy on the face. One of the enemies try to attack from behind but Yu quickly did a round house kick that send the enemy flying. Soon, he was hacking and slashing his way through enemies rank.

"He might be able to pull this through." Chika was hopeful. She didn't want to see Ishigami die but after witnessing how this Ishigami fight. She was optimistic that he migh- no will make it through.

Everyone else was gazing on how Ishigami was able to fight the army with no problem. Ishigami, himself was in awe his alternative was handling against the villain. He definitely like this badass moment.

"The music really help set then mood on why he is fighting." Chika comments as she love the music but couldn't help but feel that something bad is going to happen.

"Partner! Upfront!" Derfflinger shouted at Yu who was busy fighting the enemies on the side.

Yu turns and saw a huge giant fireball towards him he was engulf and a huge explosion happened.

Yu was send flying a few feet away.

"Ishigami/Ishigami-kun/Yu-kun!" Everyone (besides Ishigami) cried out in shock as they saw their friend/crush get hurt.

Yu struggled to get up but manage to get back to his feet.

"Partner. Are you okay?" The sword asked.

"Damn it. I regret not being able to do what comes after the wedding." Yu gritted his teeth. He could still feel the burn from the attack through out his body.

Yu ignores it as he charges forward. There are several giant fireball coming to his way.

"Damn you all!" Yu roared as he cut through the fireballs and started to hack and slash all the enemies from left to right.

Soon, a memory of Maki crying in front of him appeared on his mind.

'Maki' Yu thought

"He really does love Maki-chan." Nagisa said with a smile on her face. She was touched on how alternative Ishigami continues as he remembers the resolve why he was doing this.

Yu was now facing a giant ogre with a metal club. The ogre stomps on the ground and created a huge shockwave that send Yu flying. Yu crashes to the ground a few feet away but quickly gets up and jump towards the Ogre and slices it in half.

Soon Yu was attack by valley of thousands arrows towards him. Yu reacted quickly started to deflect many arrows as he could with his sword.

CLING

CLING

CLING

But he couldn't keep up.

SPLAT

CLING

SPLAT

"ISHIGAMI-KUN!" Maki was worried as she saw alternative Ishigami get pierce over and over again by different arrows. She couldn't but feel hurt that this man was fighting to protect her.

"Maki-chan." Nagisa muttered softly as she looks at her best friend with worried eyes. She can't blame her for reacting like that especially know the reason why Ishigami was fighting to protect her best friend.

He has graze on his legs, arms, torso and his cheek. Some of them pierce into his body. Yu body couldn't take it anymore but Yu refuses to give up and charges towards the enemies again and proceed to cut them.

Everyone in the theater beside Ishigami and Rue were shock that Ishigami is still fighting even though he is in critical condition.

"He is still fighting!" Kei shakes her head. She couldn't believe that someone was stubborn refuse to back down even though the odds were against him.

The students could help but in awe and be proud at Ishigami. He was doing his very best to fight against the enemies even when the odds were against him and would fight to bitter end.

Soon, a memory of shown of Yu and Maki in a chapel alone and saying their vows to each other.

Maki's heart was beating fast as she saw that Ishigami still thinks about her even when he was near death. It was now without a doubt that she will never look at Ishigami the same way again. To her, that alternative Ishigami is the perfect person for her. Despite her faults, Ishigami accepted her and loved her and would not stop at nothing to protect her. For her, he was the prince charming that she wants and couldn't help but envy her alternative self a bit.

Hayasaka, Miko, Chika and Tsubame didn't bother to hide their jealousy anymore because what they are witnessing right now was something they wanted. They wanted Ishigami. For them, he was the prince charming in their eyes especially when the alternative Ishigami show how chivalrous he can be. Something that many girls yearn for.

Everyone else thought it was sweet but was sadden as they knew that Ishigami was on his last leg. The amount of injuries he suffer is just too much.

The memory was gone and shown Yu was on the ground panting heavily with bodies of 52,000 of the army that was slaughter by him. The remaining 8000 prepare their attack on Yu. The mages chants some spell, the archers prepare their arrows while the others prepare the cannon. All forming a huge circle around Yu.

Yu was wounded in the stomach and couldn't get up. His mind was getting foggy and the only clear picture in his mind was Maki, who was smiling at him.

'Maki' Yu thought. The memory shift away and soon return to Yu on the ground, alone and wounded by the enemy. Yu closes his eyes. 'Man, I don't want to die.' He thought.

"PARTNERRRRRR!" Derfflinger shouted at Yu. The enemy commander signals the attack and soon they release all their attack on where Yu was.

Everyone in the theaters started to have tears in their eyes as they saw Alternative Ishigami wounded and couldn't fight anymore.

Soon a scene shown a small bottle of blue magical flower roll into the ship. Maki quickly picks it up and her eyes in shock as she recognized the flower.

"Eclair D'amour." Miyuki said as the others listen. "A Magic flower that informs one of the condition of one's significant other, even when they are far apart"

"So that's what are the flowers for." Maki nodded as she saw those flowers and was wondering about them.

"That is so romantic." Nagisa smiled. She wanted one but it's too bad that it doesn't exist in their world.

The girls were thinking of it as well as they liked the idea.

Maki saw that the flower slowly dies, signalling the death of Yu.

The atmosphere suddenly turn gloomy as they were in tears again when they saw the state of the flower.

"No..."Maki whisper softly. As her heart was broken in what she saw.

"No..." Maki said with tears in her eyes. Soon she shouted in despair "YYYYUUUUUU!"

Soon a scene shown of the incoming attacks on Yu. Yu screams his final words.

"MAAAAAKIIIIIII!"

BOOOOM!

Soon a huge explosion happened as the scene goes black.

The audience quiet as they bow their head in respect for alternative Ishigami sacrifice while Ishigami was silently proud of his counterpart for fighting to the bitter end.

-OST ends-

-epilogue-

3 months Later flashes in the screen. Back in the Shuchiin Magic school shown Miko, Chika, Kobachi, Nagisa and Tsubasa on the stairway with a sad look on their faces.

"So, we are seeing an epilogue huh?" Ishigami said causing everyone snap out from their thoughts.

"Yes, I thought it would be better all of you to see the impact of Alternative Ishigami had for the school and the entire kingdom." Rue said.

Soon, the scene change into the principal office, who had a sad look on his face along with the rest of staff of the school. "It's been 3 months since Ishigami sacrifice himself to save the Kingdom. Who would have thought that he was able to slaughter 2/3 of the army. The alliance was disheartened after hearing that one man was able to do that. They immediately surrender."

"Whoa. That's a big effect." Kazeno was astonished.

"Looks like Ishigami-kun sacrifice wasn't wasted afterall." Kaguya gave a sad smile. She was sadden her kouhai alternative died but at least he was able to do what he has promised.

"Yeah, Yu may not have been a student in this academy because he couldn't use magic. He was the best hero that Shuchiin have seen." One of the teachers said. The teachers nodded in agreement.

The scene shown of Maki was alone in her room. Maki was gripping on the dead flower bottle that contains Yu's life force.

"Oh, Maki-chan..." Nagisa went to her and was feeling bad for her.

"Her eyes are very lifeless." Chika sighs.

"She still hasn't able to move on from Alternative Ishigami death to the point where she even attempted to do suicide but thankfully her friends prevented her from doing it." Rue revealed to them. Everyone besides Maki eyes widen in horror in hearing that.

"I don't blame her..." Maki mumbled softly. Everyone turn to her and saw sad look on her face.. "She couldn't live the guilt that she was the reason why Yu left behind."

'Even in other universes. I can't seem to find happiness. Am I destined to be alone forever?' Maki mentally asked herself.

"Maki-sama," Hayasaka sadly replied. She couldn't help but pity the poor girl.

'it's my fault. Yu left behind to fight in my honor and safety. How can I live myself after losing the man I love so much...Yu, I love you.' Maki thought as a small tear drop in her eyes and landed on the bottle of flower.

Suddenly the flower was slowly to started coming back to life.

"The flower..." Miyuki was shocked

"Its alive but that means..." Kaguya followed with the same reaction as Miyuki.

Maki eyes widen in what she saw. She knew it means one thing.

"Yu!" She shouted with joy. Maki quickly run out from the dorm and heads outside.

Maki soon at the Academy entrance and her eyes widen in shock on who she saw.

It was Yu, who was covered in bandages. Yu was using the sword as support to walk.

"Your alive Ishigami-kun!" Chika, with tears of happiness in her eyes. She was filled with sunshine that her kouhai is alive.

Maki has tears of happiness in her eyes. She was happy that her alternative has her happy ending and gave her hope as well.

"But looks like your still injured as well." Tsubasa pointed out the obvious. His cheeks were pinched by his girlfriend.

"Please let them have their moment." Nagisa requested.

"Hai..."

"Yu... Yu!" Maki couldn't believe her eyes but quickly run towards Yu who was several feet away from her.

Yu smiles in seeing his lover. " Maki!" Yu tries to run towards his lover but flinch a bit.

"Partner, please don't run. You can barely walk now. You are still healing from the wounds you receive. Your lucky that someone was able to revive you." Derfflinger shakes his head. Yu nodded as he looks back and saw Maki was coming near him.

"So someone was able to help Yu-kun?!" Tsubame asked happily. She was happy that her kouhai was alive.

"Yes, but i will tell you later." Rue said.

"Yu!" Maki said as she draw near him and quickly hugs him. "Your alive. Your alive." Maki cried into tears in Yu's arms with her head in his chest.

Yu gave a small smile and gave one arm hug to his lover.

This where he wanted to be in his life. To be with his lover.

The great hero returned home.

The screen fades away in black.

"And... It's done. What do you all think?" Rue asked.

"It was romantic and sad at first since we saw Ishigami died but it ended with a happy note. So overall it was great but how did Ishigami survive?" Miko asked.

"Like Derfflinger said. Someone help that alternative Ishigami. In reality the sword was able to produce enough magic for them to be teleported away and into a forest. Soon an elf found Ishigami, who was already dead and revived him. After Ishigami has been revived and taken care of by the elf. He immediately tries get back to the Kingdom." Rue explained.

"But what about the injuries we saw just now?" Karen asked an another question

"He had to deals some monsters. Sadly around that time the rune that he had was gone, making lose his combat strength and skills. So he had try his best to escape the monsters without getting killed. But don't worry his skills as swordsman will comeback to him soon"

"Well. At least the two are reunited again." Maki said happily. She hopes that she would have her own happy ending. Now she was determine to have Ishigami especially now learning that their Ishigami was connected to alternative Ishigami she liked.

"Ishigami, your thoughts?"

"Kinda good viewing. I feel like that counterpart life is similar to those Shounen or Shoujo manga stories." Yu shrugged. He will admit he was impressed at this alternative.

"Okay, well looks like the viewing will end for today and I will summon you all back in the weekends around your world time. But first I have to Shinomiya, Shirogane and Ishigami for a bit."

Miyuki, Kaguya and Ishigami were surprised at this but nodded in understanding.

"Please wait for a bit while the talk to the trio. Enjoy the food." Rue smiled as he teleported the trio and him away from the theater.

"What do you think they are going to talk about Fujiwara-senpai?" Miko asked.

"I don't know. But I'm sure that everything will be fine. Rue-san hasn't given us a reason to doubt him." Chika said.

-Rue's room-

Soon everyone arrived at Rue room. Rue provided them all a seats which the trio accepted.

"So, what do you want talk about Rue-san?" Miyuki asked.

"I think it's better for Ishigami-kun to tell you the plan that we are going to do." Rue gave Ishigami a look and Ishigami nodded at him.

"Shinomiya-senpai, President. Rue-san and I decided to reveal everything to what happen in middle school to everyone in the next viewing." Ishigami closed his eyes as there was no escaping now. The two were shock by this decision.

"But why? Why are going to reveal it Ishigami-kun." Kaguya was surprised at her kouhai's decision. She knew that it was a big secret to him.

"Because Rue-san is going to bring Ootomo to the viewing to join us."

Miyuki and Kaguya eyes widen in hearing this and look at Rue for confirmation.

"Yes, I told Ishigami it's time for Ootomo to learn that truth because for at some point in time. Ootomo might discover Ishigami and Tsubame relationship and might ruin his chances with Tsubame." Rue's tone was serious.

"Is it because Koyasu-senpai still contact with Ootomo?" Kaguya knew that Tsubame was still friends with Ootomo and still contact her from time to time thanks through her connection.

"Yes, we also know how vengeful she can be." Rue sighs

"Yeah. During the sport festival. I think I saw her shouting at Ishigami." Miyuki recalled.

"Yes. That's why it's better for to tell her the truth now or else Ishigami might look bad at Koyasu and also for everyone to truly see who Ishigami really is." Rue explained.

"I see...so why did you bring us here?" Miyuki was still confused why Rue was telling them this because this is solely for Ishigami's best interest.

"I know that you have the copy of the records on what happened in that incident. I want to ask you both to bring the files and help Ishigami in telling the truth to Ootomo. It might be harsh reality for the girl but she needs to know." Rue said.

"Are you absolutely sure about this Ishigami? There is no turning back once we agree to this." Miyuki asked.

"Yeah, I'm sure. That's why Rue-san talked to me during the break." Ishigami shrugged

"...Alright. We understand. We will bring the files for the next viewing." Kaguya understands.

"Okay, looks like that is taken care hope. I hope that you both understand why I'm doing this." Rue faced them.

"Yes, to clear everything up about Ishigami-kun and improve his image." Kaguya felt touched. She was happy that Rue was helping them in the Ishigami situation.

"Yeah, I wanted Ishigami's life to improve even a bit." Rue smiled. Soon, everyone was teleported out of the room.

Soon the four and arrived at the theater again and saw everyone was just talking to one another.

"Alright everyone." Rue called. Everyone turn their attention to him. "I will return you all to your world and I want you all to keep quiet about this. You cannot tell anyone about this beside the people in the room. Understood."

Everyone nodded in understanding. "Alright. I will see you all in a few days." Soon the entire room was covered in bright light that force everyone to look away.

ANYWAY GUYS. THAT IS IT AND I HOPE YOU LIKE. ANYWAY I HAVE TO MAKE ANNOUNCEMENT FOR A WHILE.

IM GOING TO PAUSE FOR AWHILE. BECAUSE LIFE IS GETTING A BIT COMPLICATED AND IM REALLY FOCUSING ON THE MANGA RIGHT NOW SINCE THE CURRENT STORY ARC WILL BE ABOUT TSUBAME PLAN FOR ISHIGAMI SINCE WE ARE NEARING THE GRADUATION ARC. I STILL HAVE TO PLAN EVERYTHING FIRST.

YOU CAN EXPECT INTERLUDES IN THE UPCOMING CHAPTERS. IT'S MORE ISHIGAMI INTERACTIONS WITH THE GIRLS AFTER THE MULTIVERSE REVEAL BEFORE I BRING THEM BACK FOR ANOTHER ROUND OF MULTIVERSE REACTIONS.

ANYWAY I DONT KNOW WHEN WILL.I COMEBACK BUT YOU CAN EXPECT NEW CHAPTER AROUND DECEMBER AT MOST IF THINGS GOES WELL. LIKE I SAID ALSO WANT TO PLAN AND ONCE THE GIRLS REALIZED AND REVEAL THEIR FEELINGS TO ISHIGAMI. THEN THE TRUE FUN WILL BEGIN.

REMEMBER THIS STORY IS ALL FOR FUN AFTERALL..SO DONT TAKE IT VERY SERIOUSLY ABOUT ISHIGAMI HAVING HAREM. THIS IS JUST FOR FUN.

ANYWAY PEACE OUT!

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

882 35 5
Aqua Hoshino has entered Advance Nurturing High School, a prestigious school together with his sister. While they seem like a happy go lucky sibling...
101K 5K 30
❝ you will bloom, right on time. that's why, live life in full bloom ❞ ❝ hold your head high because there are people that are waiting for you to fal...
LOVE? WAR? Від MrS

Фанфіки

90.9K 4.8K 24
Narrator here, Shinomiya and Shirogane are getting their game onn!! But on the other side This brown hair man arrives at the scene with his head hel...
228K 5.9K 33
- 𝙮𝙪̄ 𝙣𝙞𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙤𝙮𝙖 𝙭 𝙛𝙚𝙢!𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙧 ❝ i see that you get so shy when i look. ❞ in which yū nishinoya has fallen for the shy sister o...