The Uchiha Corp (Modern Narut...

By lhatake87

I was away at college/university for almost 7 years before returning to Konohagakure. I moved back in with my... More

Interview
Welcome Home
Moving
My Other Life
Characters
Night Shift
First Day
Family
Shisui
Itachi
Meeting
Help
The Past
Explinations
Used
Use Me
Still
The Key
The Cacth
Honesty
Again
Falling
Dreams
Forgive Me
Bad Day
Beautiful vs. Babydoll
Surviving
The Dress
Rough
Naruto's Party
The Unknown
Run
On Edge
What Have I Done
Falling Apart
Statement
The Game
Win
Asami
Wolf's Den
Life and Death
Run Away
The Senjus
Eat or Be Eaten
Poison
I Love You
Detials
Normal
Burn
Playing Nice
Undercover
All or Nothing
Romeo and Juliet
Madara's Trust
Izuna's Trust
Mirror
Tender Moments
Home
Drug Trial
Some Fun
Kisame's Help
Crash
Never Forget
The Affair
My Love
*Character Description*
A New Perspective
Kiri
Curious
Dangerous Waters
A Turn
The Punishment
Motive
Dive In
Broken
Love(r)
Everything
I'm Yours
Hateful Christmas
Black Widow
Fireworks
Off the Track
Wildfire
One Night
Plans
Alice
My Flower
New Day
Awaken
Swept Away
The Wedding
Dead
Take Down
Revenge
Life
Married
Visitors
An End
Confessions
Unexpected Confrontation
Wedding Plans
Targets
Uchiha

A Love Lost or A Lost Love

1.5K 85 97
By lhatake87

March 8th:

- Seventeen days until the wedding

Madara had gone out of town, which he would be doing a lot of this month it seemed, including the week of the wedding. Y/n and Madara had grown even closer over the last few days, the secret binding them. He could tell it still bothered her, greatly, and he used it to his advantage. Strangely though, they hadn't had sex since she was released from the hospital. He had been loving and tender with her, but never pushed for sex. When she had attempted to seduce him, he simply turned it into taking care of her in some way.

Y/n was pacing the hallways of the mansion and deciding if she really was going to go through with this. She had to make sure it looked like she was getting married, down to every last detail. Mikoto was helpful, but a disappointed look was always on her face. Sakura was far too pregnant to keep helping her, so she did a lot of the wedding planning with Kisame. Tsunade, not that she wanted to see or speak to the woman anyway, but she hasn't even called since the wedding announcement.

A deep breath in and huff of annoyance she walked out the rear door where the parking lot was. She had texted Shisui and asked for him to pick her up at six in the evening. When the door closed behind her she stopped dead in her tracks. Rather than seeing the truck and a goofy grin on Shisui's face, she was greeted with a sleek sports car and uncertain expression on Obito's face. She opened her mouth before it closed again, unsure of what to say. Obito chuckled and walked closer, making her feel... a lot of different things.

"Shisui had a date," Obito explained as he stopped before her, "he called me and said you needed a ride."

Another huff and she crossed her arms and looked away from him, "Kisame is with Madara and I'm grounded apparently." Madara refused to let her go anywhere alone, ever. She cut her eyes over to see his face.

When he peered down at her and those onyx orbs softened, she was suddenly reminded of the first time they met and she was breathless. "I don't mind," he smiled, "we haven't spent time together in a long time."

She dropped her arms and looked at him as though he had grown another head, "You just don't care what consequences may come, do you?"

Obito shrugged and put his hands in his pockets, "He already won, he's marrying you," he smirked as he lifted a hand to grip her chin, making sure she didn't look away, "what more could he possibly do to me?"

She shook her head and pulled away, taking a step back, "I'm not doing this," her voice was much lower than before. Her heart couldn't take anymore, and he was her weakness, "I need to go see Naruto."

Y/n walked away and to his car while he stood there trying to figure her out. Obito has watched her changed so much in such a short amount of time. Six months. In six months they've seen so much together. They've seen each other change so much. They've experienced so much, together and separately, and it's changed them. The one thing that hasn't changed: they need each other.

Obito shook his head slightly and sighed before following her to the car. She was already inside, arms crossed and gaze focused out her window as she tapped her foot against the floorboard. He had this cheesy grin on his face as he thought about how much this was like a lover's spat and he wanted to have more of them. Obito, always living in his own world, would pretend this was normal, that they were normal.

Once they were on the road she started to relax, but it was a false sense of security. Being close to Obito always made her feel at ease. His scent filled her nose and the worry washed away. She shifted in her seat and he noticed how she subconsciously leaned to the center console and their arms now touched. Y/n sighed and closed her eyes as she let her head rest on her seat. He took a chance and placed his hand on hers and he watched as her lips spread into a soft smile, making him do the same. It was short-lived though.

"Why are we going to Naruto's?" She snatched her hand away and he placed his now cold hand on the steering wheel.

The relaxed feeling was gone and her face held contempt, "I need to ask him to walk me down the aisle."

Obito's face now contorted, "Oh," was all he said as he turned onto the street Naruto lived on.

Obito parked and Y/n still wouldn't look at him, "Stay in the car, please." He couldn't deny that he wanted to go in, but how could he face Naruto? The sound of her voice broke him even more and he looked at the front door as he spoke.

"I told Naruto I love you," well the idiot had really done it now, "I told him I'd protect you-"

"Stop it," she cut him off, "I'm not doing this. I don't have the time. I don't have the desire. I don't have the will. I don't have emotions. The last two weeks have been shit, and I'm tired. Just let me get this over with, and then you can take me back to the mansion."

The door opened and slammed closed before he could even muster the strength to answer her. Her voice reminded him of the night he held her in the bathtub, she needed him and he couldn't even see that. Had they drifted that far apart? He could always sense when she was upset, or angry, or if anything was off, and he couldn't even see that she was falling apart right in front of him.

The knock on the door was followed by a cheerful 'I'm coming!' and she braced herself for the happy man she called her brother. The door swung open and he was indeed grinning ear to ear. Naruto saw his sister and his face went from happiness to disappointment in a matter of seconds. He glanced at the driveway and Y/n could see Naruto's mind working.

"Obito is waiting in the car," she probably shouldn't have said that, but Naruto wasn't an idiot like a lot of people thought. "Madara doesn't like for me to leave the mansion alone." Another revelation she could've kept to herself.

"Are you okay?" Naruto would always worry about her, older sister or not, but he didn't have to like her choices.

Y/n smiled, "I'm fine, Naru," he smiled again, not as bright as normal, but still a small glimpse of the brother she loved. "I wanted to ask you if you would walk me down the aisle-"

"No," he bluntly stated, "I won't be attending either. Nor will the Hyuga family."

The wind was knocked out of her and she couldn't stop the tears even if she wanted to, "Naruto-"

He shook his head, "I don't support this decision," he hated seeing her like this, but he hated her marrying that asshole even more.

"You said as long as I was happy," her voice shook and she wiped her eyes quickly, but it was futile.

Naruto looked back out to the car, "And you're not happy. Whatever you're mixed up in," he looked at her again, "let me help, Sis."

That broke her even more, "Naru," she sobbed and he caved, bringing her into a hug. "I'm sorry," she cried as she held onto him, "I'm so sorry."

"Why are you apologizing?" He asked in a soft voice.

She pulled away, "You can't help me," her nose was puffy and eyes red, "I'm sorry, Naru, I'll fix this."

She took off down the steps and he called after, but he knew she wouldn't stop. Obito got out of the car but she simply climbed in and yelled for him to get back in. Naruto stared at the Uchiha before him and a silent exchange was made in the front yard. Obito promised to protect her, and he'd make sure he followed through on that promise. No matter the cost.

Y/n didn't utter a word as Obito got back in the car and drove off. Obito didn't offer any words either. No words of encouragement. No words to try and make it better. No words that came across as 'I told you so'. No words at all. Quiet as a mouse. The only noise was the engine, the radio long forgotten to them both.

She didn't see the passing people. She didn't see the street signs. She didn't see the cars as they whizzed by. She didn't notice anything until the car came to a stop. Obito parked and fished his phone out as she shifted uncomfortably in her seat. The phone fell into the console and he held it open, waiting for her to follow suit.

"We can't do this," she whispered, "he'll find out-"

"We're just going to talk," Obito defended and reached for her phone that was clutched in her hand.

"He'll see my last known location is an apartment complex," she began to argue, "I told him I was going to see Naruto, that's it."

The phone was plucked from her hand, "Since when are you afraid of Madara?" The console was closed.

Her nostrils flared, "Since this became life and death." Her answer was blunt and straight to the point.

"Which is exactly why we're going to talk, Asami," the precious nickname rolled off of his tongue perfectly and she was done for. A hesitant nod and he exited the car to help her out. They entered the apartment building holding hands and though tears fell from her eyes once again, she was still smiling as he guided her to the apartment at the end of the hall.

Obito sat on the couch and pulled her down to him, guiding her to lay with her head in his lap. Y/n had her hair down and his fingers began to brush through it, making her close her eyes. His other hand brushed her tears away and she couldn't hold back the sigh of content as he did so. His touch was warm and soothing, so unlike any other man's touch, she's experienced. At the same time, her body heated with a need she hadn't felt in a long time.

"Asami," he whispered softly, "why are you doing this?"

Why would he ask that? Why even voice the question? Why torture himself? Why torture her?

"There's so much I want to tell you, Bito, but I just can't." Her eyes fluttered open, "Not yet."

Obito let his fingers trace her exposed collarbones, her sweater with a low scoop neck. Y/n closed her eyes again under his touch and he smiled at seeing her slowly come undone by the smallest touch of his hands. Her hands lay just below her breasts and he reached down to pluck the engagement ring from her hand. She didn't move, she didn't flinch, she didn't pull away, she let him do it. He expected to be the one to say it, the one to act on it, the one to push, but her soft voice broke him from his thoughts.

"Bito?" She asked lowly, him humming softly in response as he peered down at her. She opened her eyes and he couldn't deny what he saw, "Make it all go away. Make me forget, even if it's just for a little while."

She didn't have to explain herself. She didn't have to ask twice. Obito helped Y/n sit up and pulled her into his lap. Their bodies always seemed to know what to do on their own, no thoughts ever clouded their minds when they were together. Obito's hand quickly discarded her shirt somewhere across the room. Shortly after, Y/n had managed to pull Obito's shirt off as well, it falling behind the couch. Her bra was now gone and the skin to skin contact set the embers blazing once again.

Obito couldn't take it, he needed a bed to relish in every inch of her. He's missed her. He's missed everything about her. Her voice. Her touch. Her warmth. Her eyes as she stares up at him from beneath him. Her lips as they part while she's moaning his name. Her taste. The feeling of being buried deep within her. Fuck this world. Fuck this life. This was all he needed. Y/n was all he needed.

The comforter was cold on her back but she quickly forgot all about it when Obito's warm hands caressed her bosom. When she winced he pulled away and let his thumb brush over the still healing wound from the gunshot. Just below her bra line. She was lucky to be alive. She was lucky a bone fragment hadn't pierced her lung. She was lucky no major arteries had been struck. She was lucky.

Obito's eyes captured hers, "I never want to let go of you, Asami."

A soft smile and eyes filled with tears she raised her hand to hold his cheek, "Then don't," she brushed her thumb across his skin, "I just need you to wait a little while longer. And trust me."

A slow nod and he closed the distance between them once again. Emotions poured into the kiss as her hands worked on his jeans. Once the buckle, button, and zipper were undone he moved off of her to remove them. Her pants vanished quickly, along with her panties and he stared in awe as if it was the first time he had ever seen her like this. This time did feel different though. Maybe it was the near-death experience. Maybe it was the impending wedding. Maybe it was the fact she knew this could be the last time. But this was different. For both of them.

No more words left their lips as Obito placed himself between her legs. Butterfly kisses and gentle bites peppered her legs before he finally lapped at her folds. His raven locks were silk under her touch as he began to suckle her clit. One hand wrapped around her leg, the other teased her entrance. A gasp from her and hum from him, he slowly pushed two fingers into her slit.

"Bito," she rasped like a prayer in the wind. He'd pay you with his life to hear her say it again. And again. And again.

Slow thrusts of his fingers that matched the pace of his mouth. Her hips rocked in a languid dance and the tug on his hair increased as she grew closer and closer to her high. He watched as she closed her eyes, let her head fall back and her back arched. Her walls clenched and his mouth replaced his fingers, letting him taste that sweet, sweet nectar that he had missed.

Obito knew she would want to return the favor, so to speak, but he didn't want that, not right now. He moved quickly, to keep her beneath him, and eased his way into her as he kissed her deeply. Perfect. They were perfect together. Perfect for each other. Perfect.

When she had walked outside and saw him standing there, she couldn't have told you what she expected to happen, but this definitely wasn't it. Him on the other hand? He was standing right next to Shisui when the text came through. Shisui told him not to do it. Shisui told him to be smart. Obito responded with: I need this- I need her, one last time. I've already lost her, let me love her, this last time.

So that's what Obito did, in his mind. They both felt this would be the last time. A lost love on the brink of being found. A love lost that would forever be missing. Which was it? What did fate have in store for the two lovers? What were they?

A love lost or a lost love?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.9K 468 74
After a major mission went horribly wrong, the Leaf shinobi were ordered to retreat and abandon those left behind, even if it meant leaving teammates...
61.5K 1.6K 30
KAKASHI X FEM! READER **THIS IS AN 18+ FIC, NO CHILDREN PLEASE** Y/N: When my brother Shisui was murdered, I was pulled out of the Anbu by the third...
9.8K 546 36
She was mute, because of the man who killed her mother, father, and siblings, hell her entire village. She didn't have any friends because there were...
5.3K 152 27
Reborn As An Uchiha ... -Naruto fanfic- Kakashixreader ... ~What happens when Y/N and her brother get on a plane back home? How will things happen w...