Then There's Faith In Love (J...

Por simplyadrianaxo

"I may have failed, but I have loved you from the start." A Jaime Preciado Fanfiction, All Rights Reserved. Más

Prologue
1. This Couldn't Be More Unexpected
2. Moving In So Slow
3. What If You Were The Secret
4. Could This Be Out Of Line
5. I Still Think You're Beautiful
6. I'd Be Just Fine When You're Gone
8. If I Ever Caught The One's Who Hurt You
9. Misery Business
10. Baby, This Is Paradise
11. Oh No, Please, Don't Abandon Me
12. A Trophy Fathers Trophy Son
13. And This Is Only A Test
14. Permanently Yours
15. Memories That Make Me Smile
16. Hold On, Don't Look Back
17. Yuletide Carols Being Sung By A Choir
18. All The Small Things
19. Believe You Me
20. But, Fuck Money We Want Love
21. Don't Slip Away
22. Temporary Feelings
23. Thinking Out Loud
24. Sharing Warm Alcohol
25. Love Drunk Memories
26. You Make My World Spin
27. When You Wish Upon A Star
28. I Cherish My American Girl
29. Don't Ruin A Perfect Thing
30. I'm The Only One To Blame
31. It's Not Enough To Say I'm Sorry
32. A Little Less Sixteen Candles
33. The Only Thing That's Keeping Me Alive
34. Love With No Regrets
35. I Have Loved You From The Start
36. The End
Merry Christmas
You Were Always The One

7. So Contagious

1K 28 2
Por simplyadrianaxo

"So what's this one for?" I say tracing my fingers lightly along the tattoo that covered his toned bicep.

His eyes flick down to the tattoo and back up to the ceiling and over to meet my eyes. We've been laying in bed all morning, talking about nothing in particular but just basking in each other's presence. Now we're talking about the tattoos covering our bodies.

"You know the band Saves The Day?" He questions, to which I simply nod, placing my fingers back on his colorful tattoo.

"Well down here I have the lyrics, 'Choose my company' from the song My Sweet Fracture." He says pointing to the words scrawled on his arm underneath the artwork.

"Then I got these heart flower trees that represent people that I love." I smile and lay my hand on the piece.

"Now, what's this for?" He says pulling my arm out and pointing to the script words written on the outside of my arm.

"First of all, what does it say?" He says with a confused look on his face, I giggle and shake my head.

I get up and sit criss cross under the warm blanket in front of him whose still laying down looking up at me for an explanation. I lay my right hand over my left and combine the words written on both my arms to make a sentence.

"Dum spiro, spero ad vitam aeternam." He looks at me with one eyebrow raised as if to say go on.

"It means 'While I breath, I hope for eternal life.'" I say laying my arms back down on my lap.

"What language is that?" He asks putting his hand on mine playing with my fingers.

"Latin." I say smiling.

"You speak Latin?" He questions.

"I sic facere." I say with a giggle.

"Yes I do."

"That's cool, did you learn that in school or something?" He prods more into my past, to which I open up freely.

"No actually I'm from Rome, I know I told you I was from San Bernardino but I actually moved there when I was six. I'm originally from Rome, Italy." He looks at me with a blank stare.

"Whoa, you just keep getting better and better." I laugh and smack him playfully on his chest.

"So did you learn English when you got here?" He asks beginning to play with my fingers again.

"Yes, that's why I was teased in grade one, they made fun of my accent and the fact that I couldn't speak English, so Spencer lent a helping hand." I laugh.

Jaime sits up propping himself up on his left elbow the black sheets falling to cover only his bottom half, leaving his chest bare and exposed. He lets out his right arm and pulls me towards him to which I oblige and get closer, our noses barely touching.

I get the butterflies in my stomach as he puts his hand through my hair and closes the gap between our lips and kissed me softly. I smile into the kiss and put my hand through his bed head hair bringing him as close to me as possible before pulling away before we go any further.

"I'm hungry." I say getting a chuckle to escape from Jaime's throat.

"Me too, let's go to Ihop? I don't feel like cooking." I nod and swing my legs off the bed instantly regretting the removal of the blankets.

I walk over to my duffle bag that I've been living out of for two days, since Jaime's insisted that I stay with him, and pulled out some shorts and a black lace tank top. I pull the shorts over my legs and button them close, afterwards I pull Jaime's shirt off my torso throwing it aside and replacing it with my tank top.

I walk to the bathroom after Jaime retreats out of the closet in a new wardrobe, blue skinny jeans, a grey Rebel Eight shirt with a bear on it, and some grey vans. We both walk to his bathroom and share a sink to brush our teeth.

I grab my make up bag and apply a coat of mascara on my eyelashes making them dark and 'scandalous' as the bottle says. I apply a quick bottom eyeliner and of course my red lip stick. Looking myself over once more I nod my head in approval.

"Beautiful." Jaime says breaking my thoughts. I smile and look at our reflections in the mirror, Jaime suddenly wraps his arms around my torso and leans down placing a gentle kiss on my cheek.

"Hold on." He says pulling out his phone and selecting the camera icon.

"Smile."

He pulls me tighter against him which makes me close my eyes and laugh as he places his lips against my cheek once again before I hear the camera shutter taking the picture of us acting goofy.

"Instagram?" He looks at me questioningly.

"Sure? But I don't have one." I say shrugging my shoulders.

"Well I'll post it later, we'll make you one at breakfast." He puts his phone in his pocket and grabs my hand pulling me out of the bathroom, down stairs and out the door.

We pull up to Ihop and get seated immediately, I begin to look over my menu and choose from my many options until Jaime breaks my concentration.

"Give me your phone." He says to which I pull it out of my bag and place it into the palm of his hand.

"Whoa you need a new phone, no one uses My Touch's anymore Ari." He says laughing at my old phone.

"Well I apologize for my out of date phone, but it still works!" I say placing my menu down.

"Whoa it even has the slide out keyboard, this is definitely old school babe." He says playing with the buttons.

"That's enough of that." I glare and snatch it out of his hand and place it back in my bag, still watching him laugh then raise his hands in surrender.

"Okay okay, I'll stop, but you gotta let me buy you a new one." He says skimming over the menu then taking a sip of his orange juice.

"No, you don't need to." I say glancing at him over my menu.

"Well I am, no complaining." I just drop the subject and save the rebuttal for later.

"Looks like you have some admirers." I say smiling and flicking my eyes over to a group of kids at a booth turning to look at Jaime.

"What do yo-" I cut him off by slightly pointing my finger to them.

Jaime turns around and flashes a smile at the kids, making them all turn around back towards one another.

A girl around the age of fifteen got out of the booth and timidly walked over to us tapping on Jaime's shoulder.

"Um, y-you're J-Jaime Pre-Preciado." She says, her voice shaking a bit.

"That would be me, and who might you be?" He says turning towards her with a smile spread across his face.

"Anjelica." She says quietly.

"Well Anjelica, it's very nice to meet you." He lends out a hand to shake hers and brings her into a hug, she steps back and I notice she has a few tears falling from her eyes.

"Hey, don't cry, it's okay. Here, sit down." He pulls out a chair next to him and she takes a seat wiping away her tears with the sleeve of her sweater.

"What's going on, talk to me." He says

She looks at him with surprise in her eyes, as if to question why he cares, but if she only knew, Jaime and the other guys are nothing like typical musicians, they care, more than you'd think.

She begins to tell him her story and once she's done he brings her in for a tight hug, I realize I have tears at the brim of my eyes from the story of this young girl who's nearly sixteen that already no longer wants to live.

Jaime gives her some comforting words and she takes out her phone and he hands it to me.

"Can you take a quick pic of us babe?" He says, her eyes shooting up to meet mine.

"Yeah of course." I say smiling and taking the phone out of his hands and pressing the camera icon.

I snap the picture of her and Jaime then hand the phone back to her with a smile.

"Thank you, you guys are really cute together." She says to me and Jaime, I blush and smile back at her.

"Thank you Anjelica." She smiles and turns and says thank you to Jaime before walking back to her table.

"Wow. How do you do it?" I ask Jaime

"Do what?" He furrows his eyebrows together.

"Hear their stories and stay strong for them."

"Well, it was hard at first, and still is. It's not every day you get kids her age telling you that they've practically given up on life. But they have faith in the music we make, it's their way of knowing they're not exactly alone, so when we're face to face, I've gotta keep that strength and pass it along to them. Let them know it's not the end, they'll be okay in time, everything takes time." He explains then looks back down at his food getting another piece of his pancake.

"You're amazing, you know that?" I say staring at him in awe.

"You make me amazing." He states before grabbing the bill from the side of the table.

We got up from our seats and made our way to the cash register, Jaime finished paying and we got in the car driving off to our next destination.

"No Jaime, don't." We pulled up to an AT&T store, he ignored me and got out making his way over to my door and opened it.

"Come on, just let me do what I please." He says grabbing my arm trying to pull me out.

I groaned and got out walking up to the door and going inside, being greeted instantly.

About an hour later I got a new phone and much to my dismay was put on Jaime's phone line. I looked down at my pink iPhone 5 with a smile. We left the store and drove back to Jaime's house in quiet, only because I was too distracted with my phone, playing around with the settings and background pictures.

Jaime and I were sitting on his couch and he was showing me the different things on the phone that I needed to know.

"Okay now we gotta get you an Instagram." He takes my phone and downloads the app from the app store and opens it up.

"What do you want your screen name to be?" He asks positioning his thumbs over the keyboard ready to type.

"Um, here let me see." I say taking the phone from his hands. I type something in and finish the sign up.

"Well what's your screen name?" He asks pulling out his phone.

I show him my phone displaying the name and he goes to follow me, getting a notification instantly. I find some of my few friends including Spencer and follow them as well as the PTV guys and other band members. I get a notification that Jaime tagged me in a photo and I go to look at it, my eyes are met with the picture of us from this morning in the bathroom the caption read:

Ptvjaime: What did I ever do to deserve you? @theariannarae #kisses #mydrug #socontagious

I immediately double tapped the picture liking it and turning to Jaime pecking his cheek quickly.

"What was that for?" He asks looking over at me.

"For being the most adorable boyfriend ever." I said leaning my head on his shoulder.

I began to hear my phone bing with notifications, my follower number started raising like crazy and a lot of comments from who I'm assuming were Jaime's fans.

I decided to scroll through the comments, catching my eyes on a few that I shouldn't be surprised at.

What happened to Jessica?!

You two are so cute, but what happened to @jhatty7

She must've been a home wrecker and destroyed a perfect relationship between Jaime and @jhatty7

She's not even that pretty, you could do better Hime-time.

"Ignore the comments." Jaime says putting his hand over my phone.

"They tend to do that, but just don't let it get to you and try not to read them at times." He looked at me with reassurance and I nodded in agreement.

Jaime's phone began to ring and he looked at it before excusing himself and answering it.

I opened my phone and went back to thinking of the comments, was I really a home wrecker? I stared blankly at the wall and tried to brush it off but the words kept sinking their way into my head.

"Hey the guys want to go out to dinner, you wanna go?" Jaime says pulling me from my thoughts.

"Uh yeah, let me go get dressed." I get up and walk upstairs to Jaime's room and go through my bag looking for something sensible to wear.

I finally finish and look at my reflection in the mirror, black skinny jeans a red v-neck shirt and a black quarter sleeve bomber jacket and some red vans.

I walk back downstairs to see Jaime sitting on the couch scrolling on his phone, I cleared my throat to get his attention.

"You ready?" He gets up and walks over to me.

"Yeah let's go." I say nonchalantly.

"Hey." Jaime turns me around to face him.

"I know what's on your mind, and no you're not, don't think for a minute that you're anything those girls are calling you, those aren't real fans. What matters is that you're my girlfriend and you make me insanely happy." He says pulling me into his arms and kisses the top of my head.

"Okay, it's just all new for me I guess."

"I know, but you'll learn to just shrug it off and move on." He smiles kissing my forehead and grabbing my hand to leave.

"What if they don't' like me?" I ask as we pull up to the restaurant.

"That's crazy they'll love you, plus I think Tone brought Spencer." With those words I opened my door and got out, I haven't seen my best friend in two days and I miss her.

"Well that was easy." Jaime laughs walking around the car taking my hand in his and intertwining our fingers.

We walked into the Mexican restaurant and found the guys sitting at a table towards the back. I followed Jaime still holding his hand as he squeezed it reassuringly and looked at me with a small smile.

"Hey guys what's up?" He says fist bumping Vic and Mike and hugging who I'm assuming were their girlfriends.

"Uh this is Arianna, my girlfriend." He said introducing me, I wave politely while they look at me.

"Hey what's up I'm Alysha, this is Mike my boyfriend, that's Vic and his girlfriend Danielle." The blonde girl who I learned was Alysha said pointing at everyone around the table.

"Sorry I was in shock, Hime, how'd you catch this hottie?" Danielle said making me stifle a laugh. Jaime looked down and shrugged.

"Just happened." He said looking at me with a grin.

"Well come on sit down, Tone should be here soon." Vic said to which we obliged and sat across from them, two empty seats next to me which I was guessing was for Tony and Spencer.

"Never mind, here he comes with his lady friend." I turn around and am greeted by a smiling Tony and a very happy Spencer.

After introductions were finished we ate and had drinks, laughing and getting to know each other more as the night progressed, I could get used to these guys.

"Ooh Ari, Spence, what's your numbers so we can hang out sometime." Danielle asked pulling out her phone, Alysha doing the same.

We gave them our numbers and they gave us theirs and we continued our dinners until it was time to leave.

"Well it was fun guys, but I have a shoot in the morning and you boys have a meeting." Alysha says as we all nod in agreement and get up to walk out.

"It was nice meeting you Ari." Vic says giving me a hug.

"Jaime, take care of this girl, I like her, and she makes rad cakes." He smiles, I laugh and shake my head as Jaime wraps his arm around my shoulders.

"Ah I don't think she's going anywhere." He replies looking down at me.

"Bye girl, it was nice meeting you, we gotta have lunch or something soon!" Danielle says giving me a quick hug before going back to Vic taking his hand and walking to their car.

"See I told you they'd love you." Jaime says grabbing my hand and walking us to his car.

"It's time for me to go home Hime." I say as soon as we get in his car.

"Aw why?!" He asks, his shoulders falling in disappointment.

"Because I don't have any more clothes to wear and I think I've over extended my visit, plus I have work tomorrow." I say tilting my head to the side.

"I can always take you to get more clothes, and I can take you to work before my meeting, and what do you mean over extended your visit, I want you there. Please?" He began to give me the puppy dog pout and started batting his eyelashes.

"Ugh don't do that." I giggle pushing his face away.

"Fine I'll stay longer, just take me to get more clothes." I say laughing.

"Good, will do my lady." He starts the engine and began driving to my apartment.

We drove up to my apartment and saw Tony's car sitting outside the garage, me and Jaime gave each other quick glances.

"Maybe we should call first, what if they're doing the nasty." Jaime said with an all too serious facial expression.

"Um, maybe you're right." I laugh and get my phone out of my bag dialing Spencer's number.

"Hello?" She says picking up the phone on the third ring.

"Hey I'm coming in to get clothes, you guys have all your clothes on right?" I say trying not to laugh.

"YES! Gosh we haven't even gone that far. Come in." She says laughing then hangs up. I give Jaime a nod and get out, him following me.

I open the door and see Spencer and Tony on the couch watching tv and talking.

"Can I look." Jaime says from behind me, I turn around to see him covering his eyes with his hands.

"Yes you asshat!" Spencer yells making us laugh.

Me and Jaime go to my room and I grab a backpack from my closet, packing all necessary items for a two day stay, that's until Jaime came from behind me and piled a stack of clothes inside.

"Whoa, are you taking me away for a week?" I say through a laugh

"Maybe I am, maybe I don't want you to leave." He says shrugging.

"Well sir, I have to someday, you'll get tired of me." I giggle.

"I could never get tired of you Ari." He says sitting on my bed and pulling me over to him to stand between his legs, I wrap my arms around his neck as he places his hands on my hips.

"I like having you at home with me." He looks up at me with a serious look.

I looked down at him, my eyes locking on his beautiful brown ones, I take in a deep breath and pull away to finish packing.

"Stay with me." Jaime says making me look at him with confusion.

"Stay with you, that's what I'm am doing Hime, see I'm packing some clothes." I say giggling while folding clothes into my bag.

"No no I mean, I know it's soon and we just started going out but I just, I don't think I can go a day without waking up next to you. I guess what I'm really saying is live with me." He looks at me then back down to his lap.

I stop what I'm doing and take a good look at him, his eyes focused on his hands fiddling with his fingers as he tries not to look at me. He's right it is soon, a part of me is scared of the sudden proposition he brought up. Then there's the impulsive side of me that just wants to do it and live a little, being with Jaime all the time and coming home to him, it didn't seem that bad actually.

I take a deep breath and run a hand through my hair before looking back at him again.

"Well then I'm gonna need a bigger back pack, this won't fit all my clothes." I say with a smile.

"Serious!" Jaime says getting up and wrapping me in his arms.

"Yes, I'll live with you." I say staring up at him whose gleaming like an eight year old going to Disney for the first time.

"Yes!" He says throwing his fist in the air, I giggle and push him away turning to my closet to get out my suitcase.

"Hey, what's going on? Wait where are you going?" I turn to see Spencer standing in my doorway.

"If it's okay with you, Ari is gonna come live with me." Jaime speaks up.

"Whoa." Tony says from behind Spencer.

"Uh, um yeah." Spencer says moving away from my doorway and walking away.

"Give me a sec." I say walking after her.

I walk through the living room and to the outside patio finding Spencer standing against the railing.

"Hey." I say walking outside and stand next to her.

"I know I'm overreacting, I just- I just don't want you to get hurt again." She says turning to glance at me then directing her attention back to the night sky.

"I know, and you're the most amazing best friend a girl could ask for, I mean you're the only friend that stuck with me through Sean and the Jaime girlfriend thing. But I really like him, and I love being around him, he makes my heart happy." I say keeping my eyes forward.

"I'm glad, because even through the girlfriend stuff, he still managed to be an amazing guy for you, just know you always have a home here too." She comes over and hugs me to which I hug her back.

"I'll go help you pack, and oh, when you need me to bring pregnancy tests, just call." She winks, I slap her arm playfully.

"Shut up bitch." I say as we walk back inside and to my room.

After a good hour and a half we managed to pack all my things and pile it into Jaime's trunk and back seat. We said our goodbyes and got into the car and drove to Jaime's house.

"Home sweet home babe." He says reversing into the garage and popping the trunk.

We grabbed all my things and put them into his, well our room, and I began to fold things and put them in drawers as well as hang up my dresses and shirts into the closet.

"Can't believe this is happening." Jaime says walking into the closet and wrapping his arms around my waist.

"I know, I have no more room for clothes." I say sadly, which makes him chuckle and shake his head.

"I guess that's girl problems." He says releasing his arms from around me and placing his hands on my shoulders.

After unpacking and taking a quick shower we finally laid down, I turned to Jaime and wrapped my arms tightly around his torso.

"What are you thinking?" He asks looking at me from the corner of his eye.

I giggle and shake my head, "How the hell my life took a 360 degree flip out of nowhere."

"Well, thanks to my mom having a birthday," He begins with a laugh.

"I got to meet an amazing human being such as yourself and just like a flower, we blossomed into something incredible." He finishes, I snuggle my head into his chest and speak up before sleep overtakes me.

"I wouldn't want to be anywhere else."

[A/N: So this is just a little filler that I thought was needed haha, if the Latin is wrong please tell me. Thanks to my best friend Veronica for racking through her Latin class memories for the meaning <3 But please comment and vote, more updates coming soon! -Adri]

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

35.4K 1.2K 64
Read to find out.
474 4 30
Alia is used to being in relationships up until the point where it gets serious. Tony is a hopeless romantic who is only seeking a serious relations...
645 55 23
Pierce The Veil fanfic
43.1K 864 11
Nothing has ever been easy for Alex, but when she meets Jaime, everything seems to fall into place. She's never been happier until her past starts to...