Hated to loved/ Nick Austin

Galing kay SuarezNicky

The story is about a girl named AJ who hate a boy named Nick Austin but he didn't know why. Will they fall in... Higit pa

NICK'S GROUP
NICKS Group Part 2
AJ'S Groups
β˜„οΈ1β˜„οΈ
πŸͺ2πŸͺ
πŸ’«3πŸ’«
⚑️4⚑️
Instagrams
πŸ’•5πŸ’•
πŸ¦‹6πŸ¦‹
😫7😫
πŸ›8πŸ›
πŸ˜–9πŸ˜–
😟10😟
✨11✨
🌹12🌹
😒13😒
πŸ™„14πŸ™„
πŸ™ƒ15πŸ™‚
😀16😀
πŸ˜‹17πŸ˜‹
πŸ€—18πŸ€—
😩19😩
πŸ˜•20πŸ˜•
😐21😐
πŸ₯°23πŸ₯°
😭24😭
😸25😸
πŸ˜ͺ26πŸ˜ͺ
🀨27🀨
😢28😢
πŸ₯Ί29πŸ₯Ί
❀️30❀️
πŸ₯³Last chapterπŸ₯³

😊22😊

305 3 0
Galing kay SuarezNicky

2 weeks later

AJ's POV

Today is the first football game and the last and I will be releasing merch too later at like 3pm but I have to get ready for school first. So I took a shower and got ready here's my outfit.

I was going to wear my new merch but then I changed my mind. The merch I made isn't the best because I only made 224 of them but I am going to make better ones. It was still kinda early to go to school I'm going to ask if anyone wants to go get food with me in the chat.

                                                     🤪Crackhead squad 🤪

AJ❤️🤪👑

Does anyone want to go eat with  me right now 

Payton👶🏼😊

Ya I'm down to go bebes

Tony🙄

Me too I'm down 

AJ❤️🤪👑

Let me rephrase that does anyone but tony want to go out and eat 

Ondrea🤪🕺🏻

I'm down tho 

Mads😍😝🤤

Me and Jaden are down if that's okay with you 

AJ❤️🤪👑

That's okay he can come 

💕🤗😤WiFi

I want to go pls 🥺

AJ❤️🤪👑

Of Course bubs I'll met you all at the park that is close to everyone's house in like 10 mins bye 

I than started to leave the house I drove to the park about 20 minutes later I was there cuz I ove the farthest now. When I go there they were all there already and I noticed that Jeremy was there with all the football boys were there talking and I notice someone familiar that I haven't see in a while and after a few seconds he turned his head in my direction and we made eye contact.

?.?-OMG AJ 

AJ- NOAH and I ran to him and hugged him I knew Noah since 2nd Grade he was always there for me and I had a crush on him and was always there for me when nick bullied me. We hugged for like  a minute or two 

AJ: when did you get here

Noah: I got here yesterday but you're all grown up you look Beautiful by the way 

AJ: thanks you don't look to bad your self but I should get going I have to get food with my friends 

Noah: we'll can o get your number to talk to you later 

AJ: ya it's ***-(***)**** and you would come to the football game today you can cheer me on while I cheer them on 

Noah: I wouldn't miss bye sunflower 

AJ: bye bubble doy 

I then walked back to my friends and they kept on asking me who that was and I told them my old bestie. We then went to the car and there wasn't enough seats so we had Payton drive and I sat in Avani's lap about 20 minutes later we got to in&out and got our food we ate in the car and drove to school.

Skip to after school

Okay right now I'm going to drop the official merch on Instagram

@AJ_Johnson

@AJ_Johnson:  my merch has officially dropped to get them there is only 224 of them. Love you guys ❤️💕
@NoahBeck:I'm proud of you sunflower 🌻 

@NickAustin: I already bought one tho 

@JeremyJohnson: I'm Proud of you baby sis 
@Avani: that's my Wi-Fi 

@Fan828377: I was the first one to get it 
@ZachClayton: I proud of you let's be friends pls🥺
@MadsLewis: you look hot 🥵 😍😝

Once I posted that I started to drive home to get changed into my cheer outfit. Once I was done I went to school everyone was already there and in the front roll of the bleachers Noah was sitting down with a sing that says go AJ and Jeremy and I was happy I went to the rest of the girls. About one hour has past and it was time for the boys to come out and give there hoodie to some pone Jeremy came out first because he was the captain he gave it to me and I saw that Katie was also on the front roll so I walked to her and gave it to her and I could see that her and Jeremy were blushing and he walked up to her and gave her a kiss on the cheek everyone was surprised but I was happy. Every boy has went but Nick and there was no sign of him but then all the cheerleaders went in front of me and started dancing to let's link I was confused until I saw sings going up telling me to turn around and when I do there he was the Nick Austin holding a sing that asked me to be his girlfriend and holding roses and a big Teddy bear in his arms I was about to cry I was so happy then people screamed and told me to say yes and that's what I did I ran into his arms and we kissed I felt over the moon there was fireworks in me. Everyone was cheering even my brother we then took some pic well actually people were taking pictures of use. About 5 minutes everything died down and we started the game we cheered while they played in the end of the game we won by like 8 points but I finally decided to post the pictures and I saw that Nick already posted.

@NickAustin 

@NickAustin: I finally asked her out and she said yes I love u queen 👑❤️ btw we won the game!.!

@AJ_Johnson : love you too 😘 king 👑 

@TonyLopez: treat her right pls

@Avani: my ship happened...but she's still mine 

@PaytonM: that's my bestie AJ not Nick 

@Fans38748: I always shipped 

@AJ_Johnson

@AJ_Johnson: He asked me to be his.. now he's my king 👑 ❤️😝

@NickAustin: ya she's mine ❤️🌙

@KioCyr: treat her right NICK AUSTIN 

@Fan394874: my new FAV ship 

@Hater7382: he can do way better

@NoahBeck: congratulations sunflower on the win and the man 

@RylandStorm: Finally he asked 

@CharliD'Amelio: Yay there my parents now 

Once the game was over I asked all of our friends to come over and celebrate we agreed on who brings what me and Nick went together cuz this dumb bitch left his car keys at his brothers house I don't know how that works I just think he wanted a ride but we listen to music we listen to 3 Musketeers and nick was recording me and I didn't notice and he posted it on his Instagram story and I was getting a lot of notifications and I rolled my eyes. We got to the store and I got the  store and nick got all the drinks and I got the cupcakes cuz everyone wanted that and I got them to say Go Riverdale High. About 25 minutes later we made it to my house we all had fun and everyone slept over some people shared rooms and others had there own I shared with nick and Jeremy shared with Katie. Me and nick we're watching kissing booth and in the middle of the movie I feel asleep but before I did I felt nick cuddle up to me and turn off the the TV and kissed my forehead and said I really like you. And then went to sleep happy of how my day ended.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

3.9K 258 22
This is my first story! Idk abt this storyline. This is just practice!
282K 2.9K 31
you have a bad girl reputation school isn't your thing but sex is then your brothers throws a party and everything changes... started ~ 7th august 20...
8.1K 273 9
I don't see too many Tony Lopez x Nick Austin fanfics so I decided to just write my own :)