😸25😸

One month later 

AJ's POV 

So it has been a month since I opened my eyes I was trying so hard I could hear everything everyone said and Noah confess his feeling for me and I was kinda disappointed that Nick hasn't even come to visit me even tony came and visit me and he told me he saw nick and this new girl kiss and that chase saw too and chase did say the same story to me was really upset but everyone was there for me but Jeremy and Noah we're making me the happiest and I think I might like Noah back. I was about to give up on open my eyes but I decided to try one more time and they opened and first everything was blurry but after a few seconds I could see good and I could see the sway boys and Jeremy coming and behind them was Anthony and Avani holding hands which made me happy but I decided to close my eyes and surprise them.

Noah's POV

It's been one month since AJ opened her eyes but today felt like a good day so we all decided to go visit her once we arrived they all ready knew who we were so we just walked up to her room we went in and I sat down on the chair next to her bed after a few minutes I decided to grab here after a few seconds I felt her hold my hand back and I looked at her and her eyes were open I jumped up in surprise and all the boys looked at me then her and they ran up to her and hugged her I was so happy I was the last one to hug her and she kissed my cheek I was so surprised but I let it slid. 

AJ's POV

I surprised them the Noah went to tell the nurse that I woke up and she said I could leave tomorrow because I was doing pretty good but my legs really hurt but one was broken so I had to get a cast and one for my left arm to I told them they could leave because I wanted so rest time.

Nick's POV 

Today marks one month since AJ has woke up I blame myself all the time because she's the love of my life and she the only girl I want but the new girl keeps hitting on me and I don't like her because no girl is like AJ no one can compare I don't know why I did that to her. But one day darianka kissed me but before I could push her off of me ondreaz and chase walked in so they left quickly but I pushed her off and told her I don't like her and that I'm in love with someone else.

Jeremy's POV 

We were on our why to target to get some snacks when Noah said we should throw a welcome home party for AJ and we all agreed so we went shopping for everything even gift for the rest of the day.

The Next day 

AJ's POV

It was the next day and I saw Jeremy and Noah coming in my room with a bag and I guess it was close because what I was wearing before this is still covered in a lot of blood. They came in and handed it to me and they said they were going to take me some wear and I was surprised I even got me make up to wear and stuff to do my hair so I walked to the restroom and got ready I still had cuts on my body and it was kinda hard to put my clothes on but I did they also gave 4 things of everything to choose from but I wanted something that covered more  here's my outfit.

 They came in and handed it to me and they said they were going to take me some wear and I was surprised I even got me make up to wear and stuff to do my hair so I walked to the restroom and got ready I still had cuts on my body and it was kinda h...