GANGSTER ‣ J.JK Ft. K.TH ✔︎

By 153SugarJungkookie

[ Angst, Dark, Mafia Romance, Love Triangle, Obsession] ❝ Her love can turn a blood thirsty monster into a lo... More

|𝐆𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐑|
1. 𝐂𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐬❀
2. 𝐅𝐨𝐱𝐠𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞❀
4. 𝐓𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐥𝐞❀
5. 𝐑𝐞𝐝 𝐥𝐨𝐭𝐮𝐬❀
6. 𝐃𝐚𝐢𝐬𝐲❀
7. 𝐀𝐥𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚❀
8. 𝐁𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐃𝐚𝐡𝐥𝐢𝐚❀
9. 𝐋𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫❀
10. 𝐎𝐫𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐝𝐬❀
11.𝐂𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐚❀
12. 𝐁𝐥𝐮𝐞 𝐒𝐚𝐥𝐯𝐢𝐚 ❀
13.𝐏𝐞𝐭𝐮𝐧𝐢𝐚❀
14. 𝐀𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫 ❀
15. 𝐋𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐬❀
16. 𝐝𝐚𝐟𝐟𝐨𝐝𝐢𝐥𝐬❀
17. 𝐀𝐥𝐲𝐬𝐬𝐮𝐦 ❀
18. 𝐘𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐮𝐥𝐢𝐩 ❀
19. 𝐂𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐮𝐬❀
20. 𝐩𝐮𝐫𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐥𝐚𝐜 ❀
21. 𝐑𝐞𝐝 𝐑𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐬 ❀
22. 𝐁𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐑𝐨𝐬𝐞 ❀
23. 𝐂𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬❀
24. 𝐒𝐚𝐤𝐮𝐫𝐚❀
25. 𝐕𝐢𝐨𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐉𝐚𝐬𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐞❀
26. 𝐅𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐚❀
27. 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐞𝐭-𝐦𝐞-𝐧𝐨𝐭❀
𝐒𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝐈𝐈
28. 𝐇𝐚𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐝
29. 𝐍𝐨 𝐄𝐬𝐜𝐚𝐩𝐞
30. 𝐌𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬
31. 𝐍𝐨 𝐋𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫 𝐌𝐞
32. 𝐇𝐢𝐝𝐝𝐞𝐧 𝐩𝐚𝐢𝐧
33. 𝐃𝐞𝐚𝐥 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐃𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐥
34. 𝐒𝐥𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐝
35. 𝐁𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐲 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐭
36. 𝐂𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮
37. 𝐓𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐛𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐝
38. 𝐀 𝐏𝐢𝐞𝐜𝐞 𝐎𝐟 𝐌𝐞
39. 𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐥𝐞𝐧
40. 𝐉𝐚𝐢𝐥𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤
41. 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐞 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞
42. 𝐅𝐚𝐭𝐞
43. 𝐂𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐨
44. 𝐇𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐒𝐞𝐞𝐤
45. 𝐁𝐞 𝐌𝐢𝐧𝐞 (end)

3. 𝐏𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐢𝐞𝐬❀

5.6K 323 81
By 153SugarJungkookie

"A ray of light from another soul touched the darkness of my life..."

✫---✫---✫---✫---✫

(Author's POV...)

Flashback....

We entered the party and was greeted with drunk people and half naked women. I never liked this kind of atmosphere but what to do, Chaebul choosed this kind of place to celebrate his promotion.

"What are you thinking let's go!!!" Crystal yelled and dragged me inside the bar.

As we stepped inside, we saw Chaebul along with other colleagues who were busy in dancing . In no time Chaebul recognised us as Crystal waved at him. I looked around and examined the place.. fuck I loathe this kind of place... I saw some men started to ogle me....

fucking perverts.

"So what are we waiting for let's go!" Chaebul said in a tone of excitement. He gestured us to follow him. As we reached the place, I saw our other colleagues also who were enjoying the place. Everyone seem to have a great time. I sighed and took a seat near the bar.

Seeing people enjoying their life fullest gives me sometimes an unwanted feeling of....... Jealousy...... I don't know why.. I don't know where my destiny will take me but I'm sure no one would be ready to hold my hand as a life partner after knowing my truth and I ain't complaining about it. I don't know am I gonna survive this fight against my disease or not but...... but one thing I'm sure about it is I'm not going to give up not before I even tried. I don't take my suffering as a curse but as a challenge and that makes it more easier for me to be happy. Even though my life doesn't have any guarantee but that doesn't stop me from living my life normal.

I haved a sigh and saw Crystal chatting with Chaebul.... she was blushing like hell... I chuckled and looked at my side to see a young man dressed in all black enjoying his drink unbothered by his surrounding. I checked him from head to toe. His dressing was really weird. He was all wearing a expensive black suit and a turtleneck sweater underneath... in this month of July!!!!! Is he a human?? well even though I wore most probably a half naked gown ( all thanks to that bitch ) but also I'm sweating like hell and this alien..... no he must be a ghost that's why he's not feeling anything...

My gaze trailed to his face and I won't lie he's the most Handsome guy I have ever laid my eyes on. His dark brown hair with a little highlights of jet black were slightly coveing his eyes. His skin was slightly tanned making him more perfect. I noticed he has lots of piercings and a tattoo on his neck which is hidden underneath his turtleneck sweater.

I succumbed my face as the thought of how much pain he must have endured when needles pierced through his skin crossed across my mind. His eyes were closed like he was thinking something.

This poor guy doesn't even know a creep is ogling at him like a hawk...... fuck that creep is me!!! Neum what hell is wrong with you.... you're checking a stranger from the past fifteen minutes like there's no tomorrow. I hurriedly tore my gaze away from him.

Out of boredom, I ordered an orange juice. After few minutes he placed my order and I took it. When the liquid touched my taste buds, it felt like I'm trying bitter malon.... like seriously? from when did orange juice started to taste like bitter malon. I shrugged it off and drank the whole glass in one go as I was really feeling hungry. Suddenly I started to crave for the taste one more. I don't know why so I ordered another one... and the cycle began. I started to feel like I'm flying in the sky.....

My head started to feel heavy..... what's that punk gave me? Its definitely not a orange juice!!!

"HaY...... YoU yEaH YoU whaT wAs iN thAt JuIcE *hic-up*....... iTs DeFiNiTely nOt ORanG- *hic-up* Juiceee~" with that everything became black...

**********

Present Time (8:43am)

"Aaaghhh!!!" I groaned and slightly opened my eyes when the alarm started shouting. "My head.." stretching my limbs that made a cracking sound, I clutched my head as it's giving me a headache.

Fuck I can't remember anything about last night..... I was in the party then how come I end up in my room..... I hate my short term memory.... fuck I shouldn't have skipped my meds..

*𝕄𝔼𝕊𝕊𝔸𝔾𝔼 𝔸𝕃𝔼ℝ𝕋*

My message tone brought me back to reality. Scratching my head, I opened my phone and was shocked to see twelve notifications from none other than Crystal.

Twelve notifications from CRIS. (Unread)

__________________________________

CRIS ( 7:20 am )

CRAZY BITCH !!!CALL ME WHEN YOU WAKE UP!!!........ (ʀᴇᴀᴅ ᴍᴏʀᴇ )

( ✔︎ )

__________________________________

Without wasting time I called her.

(IN CALL....)

Neum : Fuck I can't
remember anything
related to last night's
incident..... how did I
get home?

Crystal : Cause you shit
head I brought you home....
you were drunk and
passed out.... don't you
remember what you did
yesterday??

Neum : N-no...??

Crystal : *sigh* meet
me in xxx cafe.

Neum : b-but-......(HUNG UP)

Oh god what have I done now...

***********

IN XXX CAFE....

"Now what have I done..." I haved and took a seat opposite to her...... I flickered my gaze nervously at her..... she leaned on the table and flick my forehead with her finger..... I groaned in pain.. "WTF was that?"

"You deserve it........ Aishh you know right you have zero tolerance towards alcohol..... and moreover your health could have been worse but also you consumed it?" she said sounding disappointed.

"But I swear to God I asked for orange juice.... that cunning waiter gave me vodka...... that's why I was thinking why it tastes so strange." I mumbled...

"That's not the point...the point is..........

you fucking puked on someone!!"

I became shocked at her words..... WHAT THE!!!!!

"NANI???" I screamed and stood up grabbing some people's attention... I became embarrassed and immediately took my seat.

"How come I don't have any idea about this?!?!" I made a crying face at what she gave me a ' I'm done with your ass' look.

"You should have stayed with us or atleast me..... but no, you have to quarantine yourself... you should be thankful he didn't killed you.... the way you puked on him.... ewee!!"

I looked down out of embarrassment "I should apologise him.... did he told you his name or anything ?" I asked her.

"Well he didn't but I came to know about him from the waiter...... he seems very dangerous... what was his name? Jeon something umm.....Oh yeah....... Jeon Jungkook..." She exclaimed.

"He didn't said anything to you?" I asked.

"Well when I reached there.... you already messed him up.... I saw him holding you as you were unconscious.. his black suit drenched with your ugh!!...*sigh* when I told him that you're my friend.... he pushed you towards me and told me to make you stop drinking ....and walked away from there."

"Fuck I should really apologise him."

"Are you really thinking of him as some chocolate guy...... well honey for your kind information I saw him carrying a gun.......a fucking gun!!! I think he's engaged in some sort of criminal activity.... better you should stay away from him." Crystal said sipping her cappuccino.

"He can be cop also right?? I think I should buy him a new coat." I spoke giving her my cheeky smile. She groaned and shook her head in frustration.

"Do whatever you want. It's already late I need to check some blood reports of my patients... see you later." She got up lifting her handbag and walked out of there.

"Wait I'm also coming ~" I shouted at her grabbing my purse and hurriedly ran out of the cafe following her.

**********

(Author's POV..)

JUNGKOOK'S MANSION..

The cold wind blew through his hair. And the cold bit on his face but he didn't care. His hot skin and clouded mind needed some distraction. It was nine at night but Jungkook was drowned in his own thoughts.

When human seek to have answer of their comprehension, they use logic and emotion. That makes humans different from animals who just seek conclusion in kill. Human being have to ability to process different emotions and uses it's logic and intelligence wisely. That's make a human being distinct from animals.

But then there are some of us, who tend to ignore this kind of emotions and solely focus on logic in order to use that knowledge, not for society's welfare or something but rather only for themselves.

That's a basic human nature.

Why be so selfish?

Because it gives you power and control.

Isn't that how the universe works?

Survival of the fittest...

That's what Jeon Jungkook exactly desired for.

And to achieve his desires, He became something he never in his life expected to be...

He became inhumane.

Darkness corrupted his brain along with his heart...... it became so dark and empty that even the brightest ray of the sun would be afraid to touch it.

He breadth out through his nose and threw himself against the chair behind the mahogany desk... he bend over to one of his drawer and pulled open. He shoved his hand inside and pulled out a photo decorated with beautiful wooden curving on the sides of the frame. His eyes fixed on the photo where the two married couples were smiling as the women in the photo was holding a little boy who was playing with his plushies. He was staring at the picture as his face held no emotion but in inside....

His heart was blazing in the fire of revenge.

The revenge for which he burned himself in the flames of darkness and destruction fifteen years ago. And this flame of revenge inside of him will not stop fuming until he find those motherfuckers and burn them alive like they did.

To his parents..

Suddenly the knock outside his door caught his attention making him move out of his thoughts.

"Come in."

The door opened and a handsome tall guy with blond hair entered the room with a serious expression imprinted on his face.

"The dealings in China were sorted out. We have to send in capital through shipping to make the project complete. The Chinese investors want to discuss about options for other transports as well. They don't want to take any risk in this drug deal."

"Hmm, I can handle it carefully Jimin." He ordered and the man nodded in affirmation. Jungkook eyes him blankly and motioned his fingers to take a sit infront of him, facing him. Jungkook noticed the change in Jimin's body posture which made him understand that he wants something to talk 'other' than business.

Jungkook motioned his fingers for him to speak. Jimin took a deep breath before he began speaking, "We caught a spy who was working for the government. Apparently he had not only been tried to enter our territory and gather information but mf also tried to kill you." He said.

"Police department sent some spy in the club last night to catch you. But they couldn't reach you as you already left the place earlier." He sighed "Our luck was good. But we have to be careful..... those filthy pests will not stop pestering in our matter until they catch you."

Jungkook balled his fists. He already knew who's behind all of this. "Keep that fucker alive." He sneered and jump on his feet. A smirk appeared on his lips as he walked towards his balcony from where the whole city can be seen. "I want to interrogate him personally."

Jimin exactly know what's going inside his boss's mind. He smiled and approached towards him. "But really what was the reason you came yesterday that early...I mean whenever you visit clubs, you arrive home in the morning..... then what happened to you yesterday?" Jimin asked.

Suddenly Jungkook's mind shifted towards that girl whom he met in the club. A sudden smile crept on his face as the image of her drooling crossed across his mind. Well after that what happened, he will never in his entire life will forget about that day. But he couldn't deny the fact that she's the reason he didn't got caught by those spies. If she didn't puked on him, he would have spent more time there and probably got encountered by his enemy.

"A girl saved me...." Jungkook whispered to himself but was loud enough for Jimin to hear.

"A girl??? How????" Jimin enquired.

"She puked on me so I had to leave that place early." Jungkook said as her image flashed infront of his eyes.

Jimin burst into laughter when he heard those words escaped from Boss's lips. Jungkook turned around and gave him a death glare.

"She must be a beautiful peony I mean your lucky charm I guess." Jimin said restricting himself from laughing infront of his boss.
(A/n : peony symbolizes good charm or lucky charm)

Jungkook rolled his eyes and shifted his gaze towards the beautiful view of the city. "I don't know...... but one thing is clear..."

"I don't want to meet her again...."

*************

Meanwhile...

"It's ₩ 4,75,525 Miss." The cashier informed Neum with a bright smile. Neum's mouth hung open when she heard the price.

"Are you serious?!?! It's too much!" Neum half yelled as the cashier looked at her with black face.

"It doesn't even look that costly." She said dramatically holding the men's coat she picked to purchase.

"Miss if you don't believe us, you can check the price tag and moreover it's from Dior...... price will oviously be on its peak. " The lady said as professional she could. Neum pressed her lips together as her mind is in a deep conflict, whether she should buy it or not.

"Miss if you don't want to buy this, we have other collections also in lower price range." The lady said smiling.

"Umm... no... I will buy this."

The cashier nodded smiling and took the flake white coloured coat from her. Unzipping her purse and taking out some money, Neum handed the lady with a friendly smile.

"Thank you Miss and have a good day!" The lady greeted and handed her the packet wrapped with gift wrap. Neum bowed and walked out of the shop.

Walking out of the shop, she looked at the sky.

" Now my next task is to find his address and send his this as sorry gift.."

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

TO BE CONTINUED..

❁ᴘᴇᴏɴʏ❁

✫---✫---✫---✫---✫

AUTHOR'S NOTE : HEYOOOO CUTIES!!!! >•< SOOO DO YOU LIKE IT?????

WELL LET'S SEE WHAT HAPPEN IN THE NEXT CHAPTER.

THERE MUST BE LOTS OF GRAMMATICAL AND SPELLING ERRORS....WELL I'M EXTREMELY SORRY FOR THAT *CRIES *

TILL THEN..

💜🅅🄾🅃🄴 🄰🄽🄳 🄲🄾🄼🄼🄴🄽🅃 💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 103 13
------An arranged marriage between two Mafia heirs: one is the next 'Boseu' and the other is his prey. Would love overcome their fatal enmity? --Kim...
156K 6.1K 46
Taehyung is completely devastated upon hearing that Jungkook is getting married in a month. He has always loved the boy but he could never admit his...
27.5K 959 42
A girl name Kim Y/N. A cute,sweet girl. A mafia king name Jeon Jungkook. A cold, dangerous,heartless guy. 'These two different hearts fell in love' "...
84.9K 3.2K 42
**** Bae Y/N, a sweet, cute, beautiful, kind girl who is a normal doctor. She always thinks about others before herself even if it is a stranger. She...