Imagine

By AlexisDyer7

*COMPLETE* What would happen if John Lennon survived the shooting and the shooter was never caught? John and... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
In Loving Memory
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Remembering John Lennon
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94

Chapter 8

29 1 1
By AlexisDyer7

 "So, how long do you plan to stay in town?" Paul asked George .

 "Not long. A week at most. Maybe not even that."

 "Why not stay longer?"

 "Because I told Olivia I would stay a week."

 "Call her up. Say yer staying another week."

 "I don't know Paul."

 "George, it's the first time in ten years that we've regrouped as a quartet. Come on......"

 "Well..........alright. Alright. I'll call her up."

 "Great. I'm sure John wouldn't want us to leave once he sees us all there."

 "Probably not. But can I really stay two weeks without him driving me nuts?"

 "That's impossible. Both you and I know that."

 "We'll see. Anyways, ready to go up?"

 "No." 

 "Sure you are. Come on. He's not the same person he was ten years ago."

 "Oh? And how do you know that?"

 "I just do."

 "I wonder what the headlines on the news are going to be like now: "Beatles back together again?" with a question mark at the end or: "Possible Beatle Reunion!""

 "Well, this is technically a 'Beatle reunion' because we are together again."

 "Okay but I do wish it were under better circumstances."

 "Maybe we'll plan one later. A better one. But right now, we have more important things to do."

 They headed up to the apartment.

 "So.............never mind. I forgot my question." George said.

 "Yer old."

 "Ritch, yer older than me. Don't forget that. If you call me old, yer calling yerself old."

Once they got to the floor, they headed to the apartment. Instead of knocking, Paul opened the door and let the other two in before going in himself. The lights were still off so Paul knew he was still asleep. 

 "I guess you could make yerself at home right now. John won't mind. Trust me."

 "Okay. Whatever you say."

George was about to throw his bag on the couch when Paul stopped him. "Not there."

 "Oh come on. Why not wake him up?"

 "Because he's been through enough."

 "Right. So, how do you plan to spend the next couple weeks?"

 Paul sat down and took out a cigarette before answering. "Not sure. But I did tell the cops that I wanted to be kept informed about the situation. I don't want to leave until we catch this guy."

 "So, what's that mean? You want to help the cops find him?"

 "Maybe. I want him caught before I go home so I don't need to worry about John."

 George nodded as he set his bag down. Ringo walked up to John, took the note out of his hand and and threw it away. 

 "Looks like he won't need that." 

 "Want to see if he's still alive?"

 "Sure. Why not?"

 Ringo approached him again and put a finger under his nose to make sure he was still breathing. 

 "What's the verdict?" 

 "Alive and well. Although, he looks dead."

 "He's sleeping ye git."

 "I can see that."

 Then, a hand covered Ringo's mouth.

 "Shut up, the whole lot of you. I'm trying to sleep."

 "Sorry John but we brought someone here for you to see."

 "Unless it's George, they can wait."

 "Its George."

John opened his eyes and slowly sat up. 

 "Ey George. Good to see you........could someone flip on the light switch?"

Paul reached over and turned on the light. 

 "Hey John. Good to see you too. Looks like yer doing okay."

 "I guess so. I'm in pain right now but other than that, I'm fine. How are you and yer family?"

 "Oh, uh, we're doing okay. Paul convinced me to stay a while two weeks instead of staying only one."

 "Well, I hope yer stay in New York is pleasant and enjoyable."

"Like yers has been?"

"No. Not like mine. Well, my stay was enjoyable up until last week when I realized someone wanted me dead. "

"So, what do you want to do?"

"I don't know mate. I've been debating whether I want to stay here or go back to England. It's a hard decision because I like it here. No one bothers me and I never really needed a body guard to watch me."

"I guess that'll change right?"

"Yeh. For my own safety."

( Longer chapter than usual! Hope you enjoy!)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21K 870 32
𝙈𝙤𝙙𝙚𝙧𝙣 𝙇𝙞𝙛𝙚 𝙞𝙨 𝙍𝙪𝙗𝙗𝙞𝙨𝙝 - 𝘽𝙡𝙪𝙧 ************************** After a tragic car accident, 14 year old Paul McCartney ends up 64 ye...
3.9K 230 17
What if Paul left before The Beatles were even The Beatles? It's a modern AU where Paul's mother dies giving birth to Mike and Jim blames Mike for he...
2K 130 25
"I ride on the white wind to a far away shore. I follow the bluebird to wherever she lands..." The stress and uproar of the Beatles' breakup was a di...
10.8K 544 35
There was the mob, all reaching and grabbing at something on the ground. Several of them were screaming bloody murder (due to the excitement of the f...