A True Hero From Training!

By CrimsonSector87

Crossover Harem x Bullied OP Male Reader! F/n used to be a powerless male, just like a majority of society, a... More

Reader Info!
The Wonder Blades!
Harem (For Now)!
An Average Day...And An Unusual Find!
A Gift From A Goddess!
The Black Swordsman vs. Trihexa!
A Mission! Pt.1
A Mission! Pt.2
The Knight Vs. The Devils!
Another Young One!
A Fun Day!

A General's Failure!

12.8K 187 143
By CrimsonSector87

(F/n's POV)

So, it's been a couple months since I took Eri in myself, having decided to raise her along with Iri.

And who would've thought two little girls would be something that makes me smile and happy? Especially considering how I wanted a family again. Not only do I have people who makes me feel loved, but I also feel like a proud and successful parent for two reasons.

1) Because I was willing to take care of them when the others wouldn't.

&

2) I actually make them smile since I was the one who treats them the right way and saved them from their dark pasts.

In those words, they even smile more often, which is enough to make me feel warm on the inside.

Anyway, I decided to give them a life they should've been living from the start, only with a loving father doing it and not some semen-haired waste of flesh or sociopathic germaphobic bastard.

I made sure Iri ate the way she was supposed to be as well as deal with her mental scars and in no time, she was in a well state of heath (physically and mentally).

I had all of Eri's physical and mental scars removed from her completely.

Both of them now attend a school together so they could both have a normal education and grow up the right way.

In addition to all that...I may also be spoiling them a little bit. Using the money I earn from my own job, I tend to buy them both toys and games to enjoy at the house. It may seem like a bit much, but...

Family stands above all, you know. Plus, having a skinny wallet is not gonna provide them with a better life.

~~~~~ One Day ~~~~~

F/n was seen walking inside the house with his two adoptive daughters.

F/n:So, how was school for both of you?

Iri:It was really great. I gotten an A on that test today.

Eri:Yeah, me too.

F/n:Oh, you two did? Hmm, well. How about ice cream as a reward?

Both of them nodded excitedly.

F/n:Just place your backpacks down and then out we go.

After they did that, F/n took them both by the hand and left his house.

~~~~~ Timeskip ~~~~~

A moment later, F/n was seen walking down the street, both him and his adoptive daughters with cold, frozen treats in their hands.

F/n:Do you two like it?

Iri:Uh-huh.

Eri:Yeah.

F/n:*smiles* Good. You know, I never thought that...

???:Stop right there...F/n L/n!

F/n just rolled his eyes.

F/n:Just keep on walking.

However as they did....

Somebody fired their gun and destroyed F/n's ice cream.

F/n:

F/n:My ice cream....

F/n turned around and saw...IronDick and his useless army with him.

F/n:You have some serious nerve to not only interrupt my happy times, but to destroy my ice cream. I would advise you walk away before somebody ends up dead.

Ironwood:F/n L/n, you are wanted for murder, assault, committing actions without a hero license, and a serious crime against a prestigious company.

F/n:So?

Ironwood:You are to surrender and hand over your weapons or we'll have to resort to force.

F/n:Hmm...girls, Daddy's gonna have to deal with some disrespectful people. You two go home and wait for me. My familiars will keep you company until I get home.

F/n created a portal and sent his two adopted daughters through it before closing it and facing Atlas' army.

F/n:Anyway, you all best give up. You all are wasting your time even trying to apprehend ME of all people.

Winter:You've got a lot of mouth for a criminal.

F/n:*yawns* I like to call myself "a freelance man". You got two choices:1) get out my life and stay out of it or 2) get your asses handed to you.

However, he saw them aiming their weapons at him.

F/n:...Your choice. *right eye glows red* You all will die excruciatingly badly.

F/n then began to speed walk towards them, hateful intent in his system.

Ironwood:Fire!

All of them began to fire their rifles and such at F/n...but F/n was only unfazed and unamused at it all. When he made it to the foot soldiers, all it took was a simple attack to effortlessly kill them all. The paladins even went down with one punch. Then, it only came down to Ironwood and Winter.

F/n:I just defeated your soldiers. Why don't you come to accept that fact that you're clearly weak?

However, Winter did the stupidest thing and attacked F/n with her own weapon. With that said, F/n had taken out Tekrascion and the blade allowed F/n to move at blindly quick speeds to effortlessly deflect ALL of Winter's attacks. Before she knew it, F/n (with movements so fast she never noticed until then) slashed through her Aura and left her with nasty gashes.

All that was left was Ironwood, who looked rather fearful.

F/n:You're next anyway.

F/n began to march towards him, which forced Ironwood to shoot him (only to fail).

Ironwood:Stay away from me, you monster!

When his bullets failed him, he then tried to run, only for F/n to appear right in front of him and sock him dead in the chest, sending him in pain and into the ground.

F/n:You call yourself a "hero", but you're really nothing but a cowardly man who hides behind his underlings and flees at the last second.

The next thing to happen was F/n brutally ripping off Ironwood's prosthetic arm, sending more agonizing pain through his body.

F/n:Well...let us begin.

F/n then began to brutally beat Ironwood with his own prosthetic.

F/n:This is for all those innocent Faunus...

F/n beats him a few more times.

F/n:This is for the better of the world.

F/n struck him one last time...a really strong one too.

F/n:And that was for me.

Sure enough, Ironwood was dead. Even though F/n was wanting for him to be cripples even more and face trauma, this was just as good.

F/n:Hm, no wonder this world is such a hellhole.

F/n then leaves and went back home.

~~~~~ Timeskip ~~~~~

Some time later, F/n was seen telling the tale to his daughters.

F/n:And with one punch, the evil robots went down. And the general and the specialist had no other choice but to face the music themselves.

Eri:Really? That's so cool!

Iri:Yeah, Daddy is awesome.

F/n chuckled and ruffled their hair, slightly messing it up. Then suddenly, he got a phone call.

F/n:Hello?

???:Hello...F/n.

F/n looked at his phone for a moment before going back to talking.

F/n:Can I help, Madam?

???:Yes, me and my sister need your help.

The screen then went black.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

79.7K 1.1K 45
𝐈𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 , 𝐀𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐲𝐚𝐡 𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐧 𝟏𝟎𝐭𝐡 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐞, 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐡...
110K 2.5K 51
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad