He's a King and I'm a Nobody

By indiaJ06

He's the future king of all Vampires. I'm only the president of track team. He's one of the most powerful ind... More

Prologe
Ch. 1
Ch. 2
Ch. 3
Ch. 4
Ch. 5
Ch. 6
Ch. 7
Ch. 8
Ch. 9
ch. 10
Ch. 11
Ch. 12
Ch. 13
Ch. 14
Ch. 15
Ch. 16
Ch. 17
Ch. 18
Ch. 19
Ch. 20
Ch. 21
Ch. 22
Ch. 23
Ch. 24
Ch. 25
Ch. 26
Ch 27
ch. 28
Ch. 29
Ch. 30
Ch. 31
Ch. 32
Bounded To The Reaper

Ch. 33

2.7K 89 17
By indiaJ06

"I only have one question...are you my Aiden...my Bullet?" Danielle asks causing Bullet's heart to skip a beat, he's never felt such love like what Danielle had shown him. But of course they are interrupted by Richard's growl.

Bullet allows the flames to die down so everyone can return back onto the field and he immediately stands with a protective stance in front of Danielle. "The only thing that held me back from killing you before was the fact my mate was supposedly in your hands now there's nothing in the way." Bullet snarls.

"You can't kill me." Richard laughs out, "I'm a original vampire, we're pass the limits of immortality."

"Why?" Danielle asks finally landing her eyes on the man who caused her pain.

"Why did you torture me for six years? Why did you rip a son away from his family and mate? Why are you such a bitter man." Danielle spits out.

"Why the fucking hell did you ruin my life?!" Danielle's small hint of anger slowly rises and her body starts to shake. "TELL ME!"

"YOU TOOK HIM AWAY FROM ME!"  By now Danielle's voice has risen to a almost scream, her baby was crying loudly, and the environment was darkening significantly. And temperatures rose along with another wild fire growing.

"Aiden you need to calm her down...not everyone can handle this heat." Caden says pointing to the panting wolves who are Drenched in sweat.

"WHY DID YOU BREAK MY MOM! STOP SITTING THERE AND GIVE ME A EXPLANATION GOT DAMNIT! YOU MADE ME GO THROUGH A PREGNANCY ALONE! YOU MADE ME SIT IN A HOSPITAL ON THE VERGE OF LOSING MY FUCKING SON!" By now Gabby has grabbed Danielle's son who was crying hysterically. 

"Uh- Dani I think he's feeling your emotions." Gabby says as she rocks him.

Danielle's body is slowly regaining its power of fire and her hands tingle as she feels amount of warmness go through her body.

But she listens to her best friend and tries her best to calm down. "I fucking hate you. You're no father to me...and you damn sure is not the grandfather to my son." She says harshly.

Richard holds a annoyed expression and he gathers all his fighters or what's left of them on one side.

"By the end of this war I will have your head. Your mate's head, and that disastrous abomination's head on a wooden stick."

And that's all it took for the legends to be released.

"You see...I was having the most amazing dream in my life, and it was disturbed. So unless it was my precious mate that awoken me...someone's eyeball is going to be on my claw like a kebab and their life will be nonexistent." Azai the legend of the spirit realm says looking around with amusement wrote all over his face. Azai is the exact opposite of Caden. He's more psychotic than anything. You would expect Dagger or Damien's legend to be the psychotic one. But nope meet Azai the psychopath of the bunch.

Azai is very bipolar. One second he can be joking around and the next he could be laughing over someone's dead body. The smallest thing could trigger the sociopath inside of him and that's exactly what happened...one of his own was threatened and now although he didn't show it much he was livid, Bullet being one of his closest and oldest friends he couldn't help but feel angered that Bullet's son was threatened. Usually this is where you would hear the beast inside him was awake... but he was the beast...and he was awoken.

That's exactly why he was mated to Rarity. If he would've been mated to someone with his same energy this Earth would collapse. But nope he was mated to the calm, wise, laid back Rarity who would rather die herself than take a innocent soul. Don't get the wrong idea Azai is smart, matter fact he's genius that's what makes him dangerous. He thinks ahead of his enemies. He has plan A all the way to Z. The only person that could fully reason with him was Rarity...but not even she wanted to calm him down when she held the same anger. Azai's eyes are silver almost white and his hair has white tips and his symbol as the legend of the spirits is a wing with a lightning strike going down the middle on his neck.

"By now I would be calming him down...but right now I want to kill you as much as he wants to torture you, I mean an innocent baby really?" Rarity holds the symbol of pure gold. A halo above a rose representing purity.

Although all the spirits was angry Bullet and Blaire had to be the worst. The parents of the baby boy who now laid asleep in his mother's arms with a tear stained face, along with puffy eyes. "I let you off easy by trying to give you a quick death and you still dared to threaten my family?" Bullet snarls with two sharp fangs bared at the Richard who still sought to catch his breath after being in Bullet's hands.

"I want you dead." Richard hisses.

"Oh boohoo we don't all get what we want." Azai responds rolling his eyes, "Like seriously who does this guy think he is?" He mutters looking around for an answer but of course everyone around was to terrified to even look in his direction, "fucking pussy cats," he mumbles under his breath l.

"He's even more cocky than me...and I am cocky, I don't like that, he's not even remotely near us on power? Like seriously why are we all even here I'm pretty sure just one of us would've been just fine, cut the original vampire bullshit you lot can die just as easily as a fly can...anywho so I think a tsunami will be just fine who's with me?" Maddox rants to no one in particular gesturing his hand at Richard.

Maddox the water spirit. Almost as psychotic as Azai. Except the difference is he has morals...sometimes. The only time he ever lost himself was the year 50 bc. Maddox carries the symbol of the water spirit which is a shark tooth along with waves surrounding it.

"What is with you and drowning everyone? Remember that one generation on Earth...that you wiped out?" Azai asks tilting his head in a sarcastic manner.

"And what is with you and be a sociopath remember that one generation you sucked up into the afterlife?" Maddox responds also tilting his head mimicking Azai.

"Fuck you." Azai mutters pouting.

"I mean I don't really hit that way but if you insist, as long as I gets to be the top," Maddox teases smirking at Azai with that taunting face of his.

"Shut up it was only like twice," Azai mumbles stretching looking around.

"Holy shit we should have a threesome." Malina (May-Lean-uh) throws in smirking. Meet Malina also legend of the waters. She matches Maddox in every way possible and that's exactly why they are mates. They mostly have a open relationship but only when it involves the other partner. For example Malina could sleep with anyone as long as Maddox is involved. Now don't confuse this. They can both easily get jealous and overprotective of each other. Now anyone outside of this relationship would find it very confusing.

All the legends have had a intimate moment with each other at one time or another. I mean being immortal you want to try out different things. Even Bullet and Blaire has slept with one of the other legends in the past, and although Aiden is siblings with Caden, Jaylyn, and Damien, Bullet and the other legends are not kin of any sort they weren't even all born in the same time period.

"We can't exactly do those things anymore Malina, the four bodies we hold are siblings," Azai points out with his hands on his hip sounding quite disappointed.

Richard stands up and with more speed then possible he attempts to grab the baby out of Blaire hands. "Wrong move father."

All legends are lifted off the ground and all glow a different color just like when they were babies. Richard's eyes open wide and fear feels his eyes. "No...this power is a myth."

The flames that had once died now surround Richard in a small circle while the water in the soil rises above the ground into millions of small droplets around him. Thorns as big as small trees trap him in like a cage so there's no where for him to run.

Shadows laugh around him while tugging at him and making monstrous shapes. (Think of the shadows off of Princess and the Frog that's best example I can give you. And yes this is Caden's power right here.)

Blaire is the only one to go any closer to him and she wraps her hand around his throat lifting him of the ground. "You wouldn't hurt your father would you? I knew we were just alike, you have that same darkness in you my child." He tries his hardest to manipulate her like he done his other "daughters" but fails.

"You're right...I do have a darkness in me...and that's the exact reason why I won't regret feeling your ashes slip between my fingers once I burn you alive." She whispers in his ear to where no one heard what she is saying except him. She holds her son closer and kisses his forehead.

"Goodbye father." And with that the flames she held in surround his body and she and many other terrified people watch as Richard screams and claws at her hands.

The rest of the army of wolves and vampires are burned to a crisp, turned to flecks of gold, a large over sized thorn sticking through their body, or had any and all water sucked out of their body.

Well either that or underground waiting on Azai to have fun with them.

"That is so hot." Bullet whispers examining his mate.

"Ok wrap it up boys. You can leave now...and the next one of you that pops up in my dream I will bring you back to life just to kill you again." Azai warns harshly glaring at the shadows.

A bigger shadow points at another before quickly disappearing. "They're such dicks...I swear." He mutters.

"So are you." Rarity retorts.

"Have I ever told you how beautiful you are." He dreamily says. "And how much I want to-"

"Speak another word that doesn't involve anything PG in front of my son and I will put a permanent burn mark in your skull." Blaire warns in a calm voice while looking up at him.

"You just...burned a man alive in front of him...and good god I've missed this." Azai says stretching being happy to be back in the real world.

"Now come on Rarity we have some making up to do love." Azai says picking her up and throwing her over his shoulder walking the opposite way.

"Does he even know where he's going?" Maddox asks watching him leave with his giggling mate over his shoulder.

"Horny fu- fudgetard." Blaire mumbles.

"You're free to join in sweetie." Azai calls out.

"We're good...we have some making up to do ourself." Bullet says pulling Blaire close.

"By that you mean picking a name for our son." Blaire says looking up at him with amusement and seriousness laced in her tone.

"Oh I already chose...Cavalier. Our little knight."

The End

(This story will have a Epilogue, and I MIGHT do a story with Cavalier as the Main Character) but in all honesty I might just end it at the Epilogue so don't expect another story because all books have to end somewhere and I want to start on a completely new plot like for a new story.

Imma miss my Rejected with the Alpha babies minions 🥺🌚 but seriously like I'm going to have a new story out soon so don't like completely leave me you know.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

899K 36.1K 48
I'm Kiera Calloway and I'm a witch. No, seriously. I am. The day of my Awakening, the High Priestess of my Clan (Daughters of the Moon), names me t...
28 0 3
The Lost Running away from the one i hated the most my vampire mate. I know crazy right. My name is Star Royal Shadow im 17, im a hybrid. I have a t...
436 13 26
When I was 10 and my sister was 13 mom and dad had separated, my father took me and my sister to Italy where my dad was from because his older brothe...
335K 13.1K 27
#28 in Paranormal {Highest} (Formerly 'The Hybrid Princess') ~ THIS IS A DRAFT VERSION OF MY NEW BOOK. THIS IS NOT THE FULL STORY. YOU CAN STILL READ...