Snape's Daughter • Draco Malf...

بواسطة bxdlovin

"Anyone you excited to finally meet?" she asked. "Harry Potter obviously! Then again, my dad does talk about... المزيد

A/N
Hogwarts Letter • Chapter 1
Welcome Welcome! • Chapter 3
Introductions One • Chapter 4
Introductions Two • Chapter 5
Slytherin • Chapter 6
Potions & Dress Robes • Chapter 7
Dances • Chapter 8
Longbottom • Chapter 9
Ball Proposals • Chapter 10
Parkinson • Chapter 11
The Yule Ball • Chapter 12
New Friends • Chapter 13
Really Dad! • Chapter 14
Detention • Chapter 15
Apologies • Chapter 16
Second Task • Chapter 17
Rescued • Chapter 18
Cedric Diggory • Chapter 19
Year 5 • Chapter 20
New Professor • Chapter 21
I must not tell lies • Chapter 22
Medevial Methods • Chapter 23
Professor Potter • Chapter 24
Betrayed • Chapter 25
Caught • Chapter 26
We're in this together • Chapter 27
Just the begining • Chapter 28
He's back • Chapter 29
Glad your safe• Chapter 30
Year Six • Chapter 31
Amortentia • Chapter 32
Hexed • Chapter 33
Secrets & whispers • Chapter 34
Chosen • Chapter 35
Sectumsepra • Chapter 36
Proof? • Chapter 37
Three Words • Chapter 38
Malfoy's Mission • Chapter 39
Letters • Chapter 40
The Dinner {1} • Chapter 41
The Dinner {2} • Chapter 42
Silver Locket • Chapter 43
O Children • Chapter 44
Murmers • Chapter 45
Held Captive • Chapter 46
Lovegood • Chapter 47
Teasing • Chapter 48
Is it him? • Chapter 49
Girl-to-Girl • Chapter 50
Escape • Chapter 51
Battle of Hogwarts I • Chapter 52
Battle of Hogwarts II • Chapter 53
Battle of Hogwarts III • Chapter 54
Battle of Hogwarts IV • Chapter 55
Stay with me • Chapter 56
All is said, all is done • Chapter 57
• Nineteen years later •

Reunited • Chapter 2

71.4K 1.7K 1.2K
بواسطة bxdlovin

Chapter Two

Y/n's P.O.V

Oh my god! It's already 1pm.

I jumped out of bed running to change. I grabbed a white button up and almost tripped trying to get my skirt as I slid it on.

I got my wand that my dad bought me when I turned 11 and a few other things.

I put on my socks and shoes, while using a spell to tie my tie. My dad always scolded me when I did that, but he isn't here now is he?

I threw on a huge sweater over that basically covered the whole outfit.

I giggled as I looked at the clock, now showing it was already 3:30. I got Whiskers as I walked to the station which wasn't too far from my home.

I arrived looking for the platform I was supposed to reach.

I closed my eyes running through the brick wall as my dad instructed. I opened my eyes to see a long train that was basically empty except for the girl yelling out the window.

"Y/n!!!" Emaline yelled moving dramatically.

"Em!" I screamed, grabbed my stuff and got inside the train. I got in just as it began to move.

As I walked to her compartment I couldn't help but notice how big the train was and how it was only going to be just us two.

"Oh my gosh! I missed you so much!" she said engulfing me in a huge hug.

"I missed you too Em! Thanks for coming!" I told her with a smile.

"Of course" she smiled. "So does anyone know?" I asked her as I placed Whiskers in the seat next to me. "Nope my lips were locked." she said with a wink as she made the gesture zipping up her lips.

I smiled with a small nod.

"I don't want to be mean but are you really going to wear that?" she asked cringing at the huge sweater I had on. "Seriously Em? No." I scoffed. "I just wanted to be comfortable for the trip." I said hitting her shoulder.

"Thank god! You can't make your first impression in that!" she giggled as I nodded slowly.

"Do you know what house you want to be in?" she asked, wiggling her eyebrows. "What do you think?" I said rolling my eyes.

I looked up to my dad and I planned to follow in his footsteps.

Like him I am amazing in potions, well anything that involves brewing and I have the biggest love for DADA.

"How's Blaise?" I asked mirroring the way she wiggled her eyebrows.

"He's amazing as always! I'm so excited for you to meet him!" she said grinning. I could tell by the way her eyes lit up that she really liked him.

"Well I can't wait" I told her with a soft smile.

"Anyone you excited to finally meet?" she asked.

"Harry Potter obviously! Then again, my dad does talk about this other boy a lot and from what I've seen he is gorgeous." I told her smirking.

"Who?" she asked leaning on the edge of her seat.

"Draco Malfoy."

Chapter two done!!! Yayyy!!! Hope you guys enjoyed! Plzzz vote and comment!🤍

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

169 20 17
Alexia Whittle is a girl with no knowledge of her father and a lover of Quidditch, she gets admitted into Hogwarts the same year as Harry Potter. Wil...
726K 25.5K 72
"Must be tough, everyone loves you, don't they? So goddamn perfect. They don't see it but I do, Potter. I can see straight through you." "And what do...
14.5K 292 43
"Who is she?" "She is the heir of Godric Gryffindor and quite possibly the most powerful witch the world has ever seen." ...
46K 1.4K 28
Love is difficult to explain as one likes to say. But (Y/n)(L/n) falling for her professor, Severus Snape? That was hard to believe. The girl always...