BNHA x Quirkless! Powerful! R...

By LordOfTheBiches

Edit: As you may or may not know, this story has been discontinued. I no longer wish to associate with it and... More

Prologue
Sensei-zawa and bananas
Class 1Bitch and the press
A classy suit and Nomu
Chilling after kicking ass (filler-ish)
Dreams and honesty
Banana treats, sports festival, and tears
Quirk/story ideas
Luck 'quirk' scenario
Titties and gloves
Inverted Sausages
Strawberry shots
Stained accusations
Art i did (not a chapter)
F*cking birds.
Inverted origins (filler)
Another quirk idea (not a chapter)
Dance off quirk scenario
Final exam (part 1)
Final exam (part 2)
A mall a day keeps the feels away...
Héntaí, camp, and smoke.
All For One
Baby Of Mine (filler)
Beat down and cookies
Abandoned park and bird man
Ultimate Sushi
F*cking Oranges.
Wall Face.
Picture Imperfect
Galaxy Smoothie Bowl
Internship Cut Short
Building Fire.
Shattered world
I don't know, you guys... (not a chapter)
You don't have to smile...
Children... assemble.
Quirk idea (not a chapter, sorry m8s)
Another quirk idea (not a chapter)
Blood Sport quirk scenario
Demon child (filler)
Simp Bench (filler)
A/B/O story idea (not a chapter)
A/B/O story scenario
Many shades of (Y/n) (filler)
Plastic
Plans and a new fic (important-ish author note)
Art i did 2
Art i did 2 (special edition)
Art i did 3
Okay so... (author note)
Art i did 4
The Christmas Special Nobody Asked For...
You either die a hero... (ending 1)
My mental health is going on a downward spiral (rant)
Hey guys...
Hiatus
In the defense of "inverted origins"
Good(ish) news
Hi guys
I'm done with this story
IMPORTANT. PLEASE DO NOT SKIP.
Update:

Taking a break (filler)

8.9K 487 330
By LordOfTheBiches

The day after, you were able to go home to your cats and Aizawa.

What was the first thing that happened...?

Well... hugs. Lots of them.

I mean, CHRIST! This man refused to let you go! Your cats were nearly as bad, with Quesadillo wrapping around your ankle and Long Johnson extending his torso enough to rub his head into your face.

He did let you go eventually, but he didn't leave your side, with the exception of bathroom breaks...

You pulled your pants up once finished and closed the toilet shut. You washed your hands after flushing and left the bathroom only for something to be thrown at your head.

You looked down at the hoodie in you hands and looked back up, only to find another piece of cloths thrown at your face.

"Put those on, we're running a few errands." He said.

Putting on the beanie and the hoodie, you grabbed a pair of glasses to hide your blank (e/c) eyes and strolled out the door with Aizawa.

You didn't understand why you had to wear a beanie or a pair of shades until a newspaper flew into your face.

Your first thought was that you were surprised people still used news paper, but then something on the paper caught your eye. There, standing over a blurred out image of All For One was you.

Flipping through the paper, you saw that most of the paper was dedicated to you and All Might's fight against All For One.

Many were calling you All Might's successor, some said you were his secret love child. How do you know? Look up at the big ass screen they keep in the middle of the damn city and you'll find crowds of people gossiping with the news anchor on the big screen.

Aizawa pulled you along as to not waste anymore time and held your hand in his. You found yourself in a less crowded area and decided to start conversation with him, or at least, you tried.

What do you say? Nice weather we're having?

...okay, maybe that is how you start conversation...

"Nice weather we're having, right dad?"

SHIT!

Aizawa stopped and looked back at you with wide eyes. Your face twisted into an embarrassed and horrified expression at your slip up.

'BAIL! BAIL NOW!!!!' You thought until the man's face relaxed into a cheeky smirk.

'He's not frowning, (Y/n), you broke him.'

"Dad, huh? Took you long enough."
"What?"

He only laughed and continued on his way, dragging you by the hand as you stuttered. He refused to let go until arriving at the gate of U.A.

"Eh, seriously, Sensei-zawa? I was kidnapped for what? 3 days? And I almost died-"
"You did die." He corrected with his back facing you.
"-exactly, and I just got out of the hospital and you want me to go to school now???" You shook your head in disappointment. Once the gate recognized Aizawa, it started opening for him. He looked back with a cheeky smile, which made him look creepy and made you want to slap the shit out of him.

"There's a lot of people who wanted to see you, kid."

And he was right.

The gate revealed nearly all of the teachers, Nezu and All Might included. Your eyebrows narrowed in slight annoyance at seeing All Might's presence and pointed at him.

"Oi, ya big dumb dumb! You should be in the hospital!" You exclaimed.

"He's not the one who died for thirty minutes." Recovery girl tutted.

"Oh relax, I was just a little thirsty-"

WHACK!

Present Mic laughed at your's and Recovery girl's display.

"Man, she is a riot!!! Shouta, why haven't you introduce me to her yet???"
"She's in your English class, you loud dumbass." Aizawa rolled his eyes.

"Oh yeah..." Present Mic sweat dropped a bit.

Nezu slurped his tea rather loudly, catching the attention of everyone and chuckled.

"We best be heading to class, the students are waiting." Waved his paw in the air.

The teachers stood a small distance behind you and encouraged you to open the big A door with knowing smiles on their faces. You glared at them in suspicion and lightly grasped  the door knob and slowly twisted it.

"I don't know why ya'll are smiling like Stupi-zawa, but whatever it is, ya'll better-"
"(Y/N)!!!!!"

You found yourself almost falling over at the crowd of teens. You held yourself up perfectly and looked across the sea of relieved, happy and angry faces directed at you. Kirishima wrapped an arm around your neck and gave you a noogie, which you took like a man.

Mina, Momo, Kaminari, Ochaco, and Hagakure were giving you a group hug, crying tears of joy while you looked up at the ceiling with a goofy but confused smile. Tsuyu was accidentally caught in the group hug but accepted with a croak nonetheless.

Midoriya and Bakugou stood near by with Bakugou looking pissed but also happy and Midoriya looking relieved but also ashamed. You waved at the two, earning an eyeroll from Bakugou and a surprised but nonetheless relieved smile from Midoriya.

Tokoyami nodded his head once you looked over at him and earned a shy wave from Dark Shadow.

Surprisingly, Mineta wasn't being a perv and was in tears, calling you an asshole for, well, being an idiot.

And Shoji?

You looked around for the octo-man, only to find yourself engulfed inside what you thought was a muscular cocoon only to feel something nuzzle into your neck.

"Oh hey Mezo!" You turned to look at your classmate.

"Hey, Damn extra! Who the fuck gave you damn permission to snatch people up!?" Bakugou yelled before leaping onto the desks to pounce at the two of you. Iida started yelling at the three of you to get down from the desks.

Shoji hopped from one desk to another with you encased in his arms. Bakugou wasn't far behind and was ready to blast his way towards you both.

"SHIT! GO SHOJI!!! LORD EXPLOSION MURDER IS RIGHT BEHIND YOU!!!!" Sero yelled.

Bakugou's attention immediately locked onto Sero, who realized just how fucked he was.

"Are you making fun of me, you STUPID SCOTCH TAPE!?" Bakugou began chasing Sero instead. You peaked your head out of Mezo's arms and cupped your hands around your mouth and yelled.

"RUN, FLEX TAPE JESUS! RUN!!!!" You laughed when the said teen screeched and hauled ass out the room with Bakugou following not far behind. They were both out of view and you could see the teachers, who still stood outside the class, watching them in amusement before horrified looks replaced amused smiles.

An explosion and a cry of sheer terror and pain shook the building and the teachers immediately rushed over, leaving only All Might and Nezu to watch.

You, being the only idiot with a cheeky smile, called out to the presumably dead student without hesitation.

"You weren't fast enough, Flex tape!"

Apparently, there weren't any lessons that day, mostly just you catching up with your classmates and other students you befriended. You were surprised that even Monoma paid the class a visit to not only tease the fuck out of them, but to also check on you.

He cared about you... in his own Monoma way.

"You really are an idiot, aren't you, ya blank faced idiot!" He poked your forehead a few times to emphasize his words. Kendo saved you from his jabbing finger, only to chop you on the head.

"Do you have any idea how worried we were!? Going off to the villains all on your own was stupid! Really stupid!!!" She chopped your head again and fussed over you.

You spotted Pony and immediately called to her, which resulted in her running towards you with excitement. You opened your arms wide, readying for her embrace and smiled gleefully.

"PON-"

Pony leaped and smacked you in the face, leaving you stunned with your arms still hanging wide open. Your face turned to the side from the slap but luckily it left no mark nor pain.

"Pony... when did you have the balls...?" You said and turned to the cute girl.

You were kinda proud of her if you were being honest.

The girl embraced you and swore at you in English, which caused you to choke on your spit. Who was this girl and where was your innocent little Pony? Luckily, this new side of her didn't last and she was back to her adorable little innocence, though you lost yours permanently the moment she swore at you.

But that wasn't the best part.

The best part was meeting that Albert Einstein haired Aizawa love child, Shiitake mushroom- I mean, Shinsou Hitoshi for the first time in a long time.

He was a lot nicer than before, too!

"Hey... um... (L/n)?" He rubbed the back of his head. Your classmates were mostly busy chatting with others, every now and then waving at you or acknowledging you by flipping you the bird *cough*Bakugou*cough*. Right now, you stood outside the classroom, alone for the most part as Shinsou wanted to speak in private.

"Yeah, what's up, Shih Tzu?"

"I wanted to apologize... about how I treated you before the sports festival."
"Eh, it's whatever man." You shrug.

The teen looked down at his feet, scratching the back of his head in embarrassment.

"I didn't pull you out here just to apologize though..." you cocked your head at this.

He started scratching the back of his neck like Shigaraki before straightening up and bowing at a 90 degree angle.

"I wanted to ask if you could train me. Right now, I'm weak, useless with and without my quirk. I know I'm not deserving of it, but I truly and desperately need someone other than Aizawa to train me."

You blinked. Once. twice. Three times. Then sighed.

"I really can't."

Shinsou sighed in defeat but nodded anyways.

"I'm sorry for asking, I really don't deserve-"
"No, it's not that!" You waved your hands.

"You deserve to be taught, I'm just saying that you could do better! I'm not teacher material, I'm not responsible or anything like that. I'm THE last person you should ask."

Shinsou listened quietly before shaking his head.

"No. You're the first person I should be asking. You said you didn't have a quirk yet you trained your body to be more dependable than any quirk on this dirt ball. You built your own power without a quirk! Isn't that exactly what you did?" He asked.

"I- yes." You said in a more monotone voice before gaining control of your own voice.

His eyes widened a bit before a stern expression came over him.

"I refuse to give up, (L/n), so please, teach me. Show me your ways, give me instructions, let me earn my strength!" He said and bowed once more.

"Please, will you be my Sensei?"

You cringed at this and brushed your hair back. Should you waste this boy's time? You seriously weren't a great option.

Your eyebrow twitched in annoyance before letting out a frustrated growl.

"Ugh! Fine! I'll be your... Sensei... just don't call me that in public... or at all."

Shinsou brought his head back up, a look of hope and excitement on his face before determination was added to the mix.

"Yes Ma'am!"
"Don't call me that either!!!!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh boy! Who's a master now? Who's a master now???

You are!!!!

This was pretty short, but I might add a part 2 to the somewhat filler-ish chapter.

...or I can continue the story line. You choose.

And don't forget to comment!!!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27K 1.5K 78
❝𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐜𝐫𝐚𝐳𝐲❞ ⇢ ˗ˏˋ 𝘐 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘳𝘦𝘶𝘯𝘪𝘵𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘚𝘩𝘰𝘵𝘰, 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘤𝘢𝘶𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘪𝘯 𝘢𝘭𝘭 �...
243K 6.5K 18
『Mpreg 』 This story is trash and cringe. I am embarrassed by it. Don't read it If you want to read it please don't leave hate comments I don't kno...
400K 16.3K 42
After being spontaneously transported to the My Hero Academia world, (Y/n) finds herself becoming closer to the characters that live there. She quick...
17.6K 952 21
-𝐁𝐊𝐃𝐊 𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐆𝐀𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐄- 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐫𝐮𝐞𝐥. 𝐈𝐳𝐮𝐤𝐮 𝐌𝐢𝐝𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐲𝐚 𝐤𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐚𝐬 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞 𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐢...